Second Chances Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,358 Followers

Time ceased to be important. Sarah no longer cared whether Liam caught them or not. She didn't want the pleasure to end, and she sobbed with delight as Brian squeezed her nipples and luxuriated in her pussy. The pleasure grew until she could no longer contain it, and she came apart, screaming once again as she clamped down onto Brian's throbbing staff.

He waited for her contractions to ease and then he withdrew from her. He turned her in his arms and lifted her onto the edge of the table. She moaned when her sore bottom connected with the hard table top, and Brian gave her a wicked grin. Then he plunged into her, taking her hard and fast and deep, the way he knew she liked it. Every hard thrust pounded her tender bottom, and she moaned even louder. He pressed her back onto the table, enjoying the sight of her violently bobbing breasts as he ravaged her. He groaned with ecstasy as he claimed every inch of her sweet, hot pussy. He couldn't hold out for long. He waited only until she climaxed before plunging over the cliff with her, pouring his seed inside her with a hoarse groan of pleasure.

He slumped over her, resting against her soft breasts while he savored the final waves of her inner contractions. He could have stayed like that forever, relishing her softness as his heart swelled with love for her. When he felt her pressing urgently against his shoulder, he raised up with a questioning frown.

"Brian, let me up. I have to get dressed!"

Brian chuckled, laying his head back down on her breasts. "Relax, Sarah. Liam's gone over to Naomi's old cabin. He's going to pack up her belongings and bring them back here. He won't be back for at least another hour."

There was a moment of stunned silence before Sarah gave an ear-splitting screech. She struggled to free her arms from her sleeves so she could hit him, screaming even louder when he laughed at her efforts.

"Brian McKenzie! You black-hearted devil! You let me believe the whole time that Liam was going to catch us at any minute. I can't believe you would be so mean!"

She finally managed to free her arms only to have Brian pin them down against the table. His eyes were twinkling with mischief as he watched her squirm and struggle, eying her ripe breasts.

"Tell me the truth, Sarah. Didn't the fear that Liam might catch us enhance your pleasure?"

"Certainly not!" she gasped. "I didn't enjoy having you force yourself on me, you brute."

"Sarah," he growled with a warning gleam in his eye, "I said to tell the truth. Don't make me spank you again. Are you honestly going to say that you didn't enjoy what just happened?"

She was about to deny it when he reached down and plunged his fingers into her pussy. She bit her lip, trying to stifle a moan as he probed her. He finally removed his hand and held it up in front of her face. His fingers were glistening with their combined fluids.

"Are you going to try and convince me that you didn't want me inside you?"

She groaned, shaking her head in defeat.

"I didn't think so," he said. He pressed his fingers into her mouth, grinning as she licked their fluids off his hand. "That's my sweet angel," he murmured, "my sweet, wanton naughty angel."

He kissed her, enjoying the taste of their fluids on her tongue. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him, giving her mouth to him freely. He was a bit amazed to feel his cock beginning to harden against her belly once again. When he finally raised his head, she grinned up at him.

"Did you say Liam would be gone for another hour?" she asked, trailing her fingertip along his bottom lip.

Brian grinned, claiming her lips once again. "Yes my angel, I did."

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,358 Followers
12