Second Chances Ch. 14

Story Info
The gals are heading into trouble.
4.5k words
4.8
33.5k
5

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

Aidan and Naomi returned from their honeymoon on a cold and blustery late December afternoon. They were both anxious to get to their cabin, where they could seek some warmth. When they were approaching the cutoff to her farm, Aidan looked at her with one brow raised in question.

"Would you mind terribly if we go by my farm first? I'd like to let my brothers know that we're home."

Naomi kissed his cheek. "Of course not. In fact, I'm looking forward to seeing them too." She grinned at him. "And I know, even though you haven't said so, that you worried about them while we were away."

Aidan urged the horses on. "I can't help it," he said with a shrug. "Old habits die hard."

Naomi laughed and kissed him again. "And no matter how old you all get, they will always be your baby brothers, right?"

He grinned down at her, lovingly caressing her shining face with his eyes. She looked more radiant every day. Even her morning sickness hadn't dulled the light in her eyes. Now that she knew what was causing it, she was almost glad to be sick in the mornings. Almost, but not quite. He squeezed her knee fondly and kissed her on her reddened nose.

"That's right. But, in a few months, I'll have a different baby to worry about."

She hugged his arm against her breast and sighed. "You certainly will. If you fuss over our child the same way you fuss over me, nothing will ever get done around the farm."

Aidan shrugged again, looping an arm around her waist. "I'm sure we'll manage, one way or another."

"I feel like we can manage anything, as long as we're together," she said, returning his smile.

They started down the hill that led into the valley where Aidan's farm was nestled. Aidan squinted, looking toward his home. His brows gathered into a frown.

"What in the world have they been up to?" he muttered.

Following his gaze, Naomi could see a new cabin. It was built a short distance from the original one, and the two structures were very similar in size and appearance. She and Liam exchanged puzzled glances.

Just about then, they saw Liam crossing from the barn to the cabin. He paused, looking toward them and then waved his hat. He ran to the house and soon, Brian and a young blonde woman joined him on the porch. The three of them stood watching the newlyweds approach.

Aidan pulled the wagon to a halt and set the brake. He looked for a long moment at the new cabin, then he looked for an even longer moment at the beautiful stranger beside Brian. He noticed Brian's arm around her waist, but he said nothing. Finally, he raised a stern brow and sent matching glances to his two brothers.

"What have you two been doing while I was away?"

Everyone laughed, including Naomi. Aidan jumped down and lifted his wife to the ground.

"Welcome back, Aidan," Brian said with a grin. "We thought that you and Naomi might appreciate having a larger cabin than hers, so we built you one as a wedding present. We hope you like it."

"How could we not like it?" Aidan said.

He was stunned by their generosity and the obvious hard work they had put into the handsome cabin. He turned to Brian and then Liam, swallowing a lump in his throat. They seemed to understand that he was truly moved by their gift, and to ease the awkward moment, they simultaneously hugged him.

Naomi and Sarah looked at each other and smiled. The two women were touched by the sight of three strong, hardworking men hugging each other, patting each other on the backs, and trying not to shed any tears. As their gazes met, the women exchanged a nod of feminine communication and instant kinship. They each loved a McKenzie brother, that alone put them in a special group, all their own.

"I just can't believe it." Aidan smiled at his brothers. "You guys must have worked like crazy to get this finished in two weeks. I've never seen a finer cabin. Thank you both."

Naomi joined him, slipping her arm around his waist, and she smiled at Brian and Liam too. "It really is the nicest present anyone could have given us. How can we ever thank you enough?"

Brian and Liam both flushed with pleasure. Liam shrugged. "It was partially selfish of us. We didn't want Aidan to be too far away, and like Brian said, we thought you could use a bit more room."

Aidan smiled down at Naomi, and she nodded to his questioning glance. "Well, as a matter of fact," he said proudly, facing his brothers once more, "we'll be needing more space in a few months. Naomi is expecting our first child."

Brian and Liam shouted their approval, and everyone laughed. The brothers shared another hug, and Aidan had an even harder time holding back tears of joy as his brothers congratulated him. Of course, both Brian and Liam hugged Naomi and kissed her on the cheek. She glowed with joy.

"You're looking much happier than you did a few weeks ago," Liam told her with a wink. "I think marriage to Aidan agrees with you."

"It does," Naomi affirmed with a smile. She looped her arm through Aidan's and grinned teasingly up at him. "He's pretty hard to deal with, but I've been doing my best to make him behave."

Aidan growled and gave her a playful slap on her bottom, causing his brothers to hoot with laughter. His eyes met Naomi's, and she blushed, remembering the night he had spanked her. He leaned close, and his deep, husky voice was for her ears only.

"You're the one who had better behave, young lady."

Naomi shivered with awareness. She tried to hide her reaction, but she was sure that Aidan had glimpsed the brief flare of arousal as he searched her blue eyes. He gave her a smug grin before turning back to his brothers.

"Marriage is hard work, boys. It's taken all my time and attention since we spoke the vows, but I think my wife is finally beginning to recognize who wears the pants in this family."

"Oh sure," Liam grinned. "We can see that Naomi is quaking in fear. If anything, I think she has you wrapped around her little finger."

"You both look truly happy," Brian chimed in. "I'm glad to see that our little scheme to get you back together had paid off. Sounds like I'll be an uncle by summer." He gave Aidan a wicked grin. "You certainly didn't waste any time."

"I could say the same about you," Aidan said, with a smiling glance at Sarah. "I'm only gone two weeks, and it seems there've been some other improvements around the place. Are you going to do the honors, or do we have to introduce ourselves to this lovely young lady?"

Brian held out a hand toward her, and Sarah grasped it, letting him pull her to his side. "Aidan and Naomi, this is Sarah Martin."

"I'm so pleased to meet you both," Sarah said with a smile. "I've heard so much about you from Brian and Liam. They've been anxious for you to get home."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Naomi said, clasping her hands and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "It's a lovely surprise to see another woman around the place. Dare I hope that you'll be staying?"

Brian put an arm around Sarah's waist, and the gesture was both possessive and affectionate. "She'll be staying," he said, looking into her eyes. "We'll tell you all about it later, but first, we want to show you your new home."

They took the newlyweds on a tour of the new cabin. They were awestruck by the fine workmanship and attention to detail that the younger McKenzie brothers had invested in building the fine structure. Liam's bedroom furniture and both of their belongings had been moved into the cabin. Brian had built them a kitchen table, and Liam had built two long benches. They would eventually need more furniture for the two additional bedrooms and the living room, but they had everything they needed to start their new life together.

"You've even hung curtains," Naomi said with delight. "They're lovely!"

"Those were Sarah's contribution," Brian said proudly. "She said you would appreciate having a woman's touch."

"I certainly do," Naomi said. Once again, she clasped Sarah's hands with a smile. "That was very thoughtful, Sarah. Thank you."

Sarah beamed from the praise. "I'm so glad you like them. It was the least I could do."

Naomi shivered, still cold from their long drive. Aidan was quick to bring an end to the tour. The last thing he wanted was for his pregnant wife to catch a chill. He ushered her to the door, kissing her on the temple.

"Why don't you and Sarah go to the other cabin and warm up? I'll start a fire to heat this place up, and Brian and Liam can help me unpack the wagon."

Naomi smiled up at him and nodded. The protective gleam in his eye never failed to touch her heart.

"Alright, Aidan." She turned to Sarah, still smiling. "Perhaps you and I could start supper. I admit that I'm starving."

As Sarah and Naomi walked to the other cabin, they were already talking and laughing like old friends. Aidan and Brian stood watching them. When they disappeared from view, Liam stepped between his older brothers and clapped them both on the shoulder. He gave them each a wide grin.

"Enough mooning over your women! Let's get that wagon unloaded."

*********

Later that night, Aidan and Naomi lay ensconced in their new bedroom. The wind had picked up outside, and it howled around their cabin, venting its impotent fury. Inside, they were snug and warm, thanks to the hard work of Brian and Liam. Not a single draft of cold air came through the walls or seeped in around the snug window frame.

"Your brothers did a fine job on this cabin," Naomi murmured, stroking Aidan's arm that was wrapped around her waist. "They must love you very much."

Aidan smiled and kissed her hair, squeezing her tighter against his side. "They do. I was overwhelmed by their generosity and thoughtfulness."

Naomi craned her neck to look up at him. She was lying partially across his chest, her limbs entwined with his. He was usually completely at ease following their lovemaking, but he seemed distracted, thoughtful.

"What's the matter, Aidan? What are you thinking about?"

He met her eye and sighed. "I'm just worried about Brian. He's seems to be getting into deep water with Sarah. I don't know how to help. I can't say I approve of him seducing an innocent woman outside of marriage, and yet, I can't tell him to do anything different." He laughed wryly. "He wouldn't listen, even if I did. He's always had a mind of his own."

Naomi frowned thoughtfully. "I don't really understand what the problem is. If they love each other, why don't they just get married? Wouldn't that be the best way?"

Aidan had to bite his tongue to keep from telling her about Sarah. Brian had taken him aside after supper. He had explained the situation, including Sarah's loss of memory and the fact that she was wanted for murder. He had sworn Aidan to secrecy. Brian didn't want either Sarah or Naomi to be frightened or upset. Although it went against Aidan's better judgment, he had reluctantly agreed to maintain his silence on the matter.

Realizing the Naomi was watching him with growing curiosity, he squeezed her bottom fondly. "I see how it is," he teased. "It took me long enough to convince you to marry me, but now that you've taken the plunge, you think every other woman should follow suit."

"Well, of course," Naomi said, rising on her elbow to grin down at him. "If I had known that marriage could be this much fun, I would have insisted on you taking me to a preacher that very first day."

"Ah, so you like being married to me, huh?" Aidan pulled her onto his chest, using both hands to knead the globes of her bottom. "I think you just enjoy using my body."

Naomi giggled as she spread hot, open-mouthed kisses along his neck and upper chest. She sat up, straddling his waist.

"Mmmm," she agreed in a husky moan, "and it's such a lovely body too. So beautiful." She traced the line of his nose, lips and jaw slowly with her fingers. "So strong." Her hands cruised slowly over his wide shoulders and upper arms, kneading his muscles with hands of heated velvet. "So firm." She explored his ridged abdomen, tracing the lines on his rock hard belly.

She gave him a smile and lifted up on her knees, sliding backward so that his throbbing erection was in front of her. She grasped him in both hands, gripping with her fists as she stroked him. Her eyes met his, and her smile turned delightfully wicked. "And so magnificently large."

"Jezebel," he growled, thoroughly content to be seduced by her yet again.

Naomi assumed a wide-eyed look of disappointment. She thrust her bottom lip out in a playful pout. "You don't like what I'm doing?" she asked, fondling his balls with one hand.

"You know good and well that I love it, you little minx."

Her sultry chuckle made him shiver with pleasure. "Mmmm," she agreed with another throaty moan. "I do know you love it."

She slid further back and leaned down until her breasts were dangling on either side of his aching erection. She caught his eye and gave him a naughty smile as she squeezed her breasts around him, enveloping his cock with her firm, plump orbs. She slid slowly up and down his length, moaning as she ministered to his erection.

Aidan could barely draw a breath as he watched her. Her breasts were mouthwatering as she used them to pleasure him. He could see her hardened nipples peeking out between her fingers, as she cupped her breasts. Each time his cock disappeared between the creamy mounds, he groaned, waiting impatiently for the purple head to reappear. The sight of her caressing her neck and the underside of her delicate jaw with the tip of his throbbing cock was enthralling. The feeling of her skin, like the finest silk, drove him insane with desire.

He enjoyed her play for as long as he could stand it before he gave in to temptation and fisted his hand into her hair. He used his other hand to free his cock and guide it to her mouth. When she opened her lips and enveloped the head of his erection, he moaned with relief. When she thrust her mouth down onto his length, not stopping until he butted against the back of her throat, he released an even deeper moan, fraught with satisfaction.

Naomi inwardly smiled as she made love to him with her mouth. His constant stream of moans and guttural groans were testament to his enjoyment of her efforts. She bobbed her head, squeezing with her lips and caressing with her tongue as she sucked steadily on his cock. Using her hand, she stroked the base of his erection that wouldn't fit into her mouth. She would have continued until he found release, but after several minutes, Aidan gripped her hair and lifted her head.

"Let me finish," she protested.

With a growl, he gripped her upper arms and lifted her onto his chest once more. He seized her mouth, drinking greedily from her soft lips as he rolled her beneath him. He nudged her thighs wide apart and thrust into her. His groan of satisfaction was long and heartfelt. He needed to be inside her.

Naomi wrapped her legs around his waist as Aidan invaded her with deep, pounding strokes. She clutched him to her, moaning and gasping as he pressed her onto higher and higher slopes of passion. Each thrust became more demanding, each caress more blatantly possessive, each kiss more heated.

Aidan rose onto his arms to better appreciate the sensual tableau beneath him. Naomi's eyes were heavy lidded, her lips parted, her ivory breasts bounced each time he hammered into her sweet pussy. He watched with fascination as his shining, engorged cock stretched her outer lips and disappeared inside her again and again and again.

Naomi was frantic, arching and straining as she met every thrust. Her moans turned pleading, and her eyes begged him for relief. With a flurry of strokes, he drove her into the madness, and his hoarse howl of triumph hung in the air as he emptied himself into her welcoming haven. He collapsed onto her, nuzzling her neck as he enjoyed the contractions of her inner muscles. Aidan smiled, breathing deeply of her womanly fragrance. It had never felt so good to be home.

*********

Brian sat on a bale of hay in the barn, cleaning a bridle while his thoughts grappled with more difficult tasks. It was sometime in the wee hours of the morning, but he had retreated there. Sleep had become an elusive entity for the past several weeks. Although he was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to slip into the soothing arms of Morpheus, Brian couldn't seem to find any relief from his constant worry and growing fear.

It was early February, and nothing had been resolved between him and Sarah. She had continued to remember bits and pieces about her past, but nothing substantial, nothing that could help him to clear her name. He couldn't escape the feeling that sooner or later, despite his best efforts to shield her, his angel would be endangered.

With every day that passed, Brian grew increasingly disturbed and impatient, restless and anxious. Sarah had started her monthly barely a week after Aidan's return. Brian's logical side had been relieved to know that she wasn't pregnant. The very last thing he wanted was for her to get caught with his child in her belly before she had his ring on her finger. He never wanted her to be shamed in such a way. His barbarian side had been far from pleased. On a deeply primitive level, he wanted nothing better than to plant his seed deep inside her womb, to claim her as his woman in the most ultimate fashion.

Since that first monthly flow, he had been much more cautious. Each time Brian made love to Sarah, he was careful to withdraw, depositing his creamy fluid on her soft belly or back. Her wimpering sighs of disappointment when he withdrew from her at the height of their passion only echoed his own keen frustration. Although their lovemaking continued to be magnificent in every other respect, he ached to reclaim the sublime pleasure of spilling himself inside her, of feeling her body lovingly receive his seed. Purposely trying to avoid fathering her child went against his most basic masculine instincts.

Even more disturbing to Brian was the fact that he could not claim Sarah as his wife. Neither his brothers nor Naomi had ever shown any disapproval of their living arrangements. Sarah openly shared Brian's bed. His family accepted it because they knew he would take Sarah to wife at the earliest opportunity. Brian was beginning to wonder whether that opportunity would ever arise. He knew that Sarah had the same doubts, although she never complained. He was at his wit's end, and he hated the feelings of uselessness and helplessness that plagued him.

Short of running away, going somewhere where no one knew about Sarah's past, he couldn't think of any way to improve their current circumstances. Leaving the farm that he and his brothers had built would be difficult. He had poured his heart into the venture, working side by side with Aidan and Liam to build something from nothing. He didn't want to leave, especially since they had started to reap the rewards of all their hard work. But if something didn't happen soon that would allow them to clear Sarah's name, Brian was beginning to think he would have no choice but to leave with her. Sarah was more important to him than the farm or even his brothers. If he were forced to choose, he would choose her.

Heaving a deep sigh, Brian put away the bridle and extinguished the lantern. He shuddered from cold as he tromped through the moonlit snow. Removing his boots at the front door, he tiptoed to his bedroom, slipping silently inside. He had moved his things into Aidan's old room, so that he and Sarah would have a bit more privacy. He quickly shed his clothes and slid beneath the quilts, shivering slightly as he pulled his angel into his arms.

She woke with a gasp and then turned to snuggle against his chest. "You're cold," she murmured sleepily. "Let me warm you."

Brian closed his eyes and reveled in the feeling of her warm hands stroking his chest and her heated breath feathering his neck. He tightened his arms around her and kissed the top of her head.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers
12