Second Changes - Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie couldn't help herself; she immediately leapt at Michael, nearly knocking him over with her hug. She took a big whiff of him then locked lips with him for a deep kiss. Michael grinned when she finally broke away.

"Hello to you too," he said, looking her up and down. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you," she said, zoning again as she traced his chest muscles with her fingers. Hours upon hours of hard work had gone into them; she could almost feel the labor. After a long silence, she finally looked up at him. "Dinner. We should get going."

Maggie reluctantly left him in the doorway, and scampered for her purse. She grabbed it, slipped into her flats, and made it back to the door as quickly as possible. Michael slid his arm around her as they left.

Maggie nearly came.

* * *

Michael could only claim to be a so-so bowler. Tonight, like many of the other patrons, he found his skill quite diminished. His date was too distracting.

She had taken his breath away when she first answered the door. Her tits bulged inside the small top she'd worn, and she had to keep pushing her skirt down over a healthy ass every time she sent the ball down the lane, with a little grunt to punctuate. Then, she'd turn, wipe the bangs from her big, wet, blue eyes, and give him a sexy, knowing look. She'd obviously planned to drive him crazy. By the fourth frame, every guy in the building had seen her tight black panties at least once; Michael got a dozen shows and a good long look at the delicate bulge of her vulva when she dipped a little low getting her ball. When she playfully, wickedly asked him why he wasn't getting up to go, he'd say he was meditating, "getting his head in the game." She'd giggle and grin, then watch attentively as he went.

He ordered a pitcher of beer to calm himself down. That didn't help. Maggie had herself a mug of beer. His eyes lingered longer and longer on her body as she chugged, giving her the obvious satisfaction of turning him on. Some of her beer spilled between her breasts and Michael's boner became unmanageable. Maggie leapt on her prey.

"Is my big, handsome guy getting too worked up?" she purred softly in his ear, furtively caressing his erection. He thought about ripping her in half with his cock; her bent over on the bed, his balls slapping against her as he pumped in and out of her ass; her on her back, covered in sweat, moaning, legs kicked up as he pressed down into her wetness. She kissed him gently on the neck, giving him a chill. "If you want, we can go back out to your car and I'll suck the skin off your dick."

Michael shivered, then grabbed her golden hair roughly to pull her in close for a long kiss. They devoured each other's mouth. He pulled her by the hip even closer to him. She was burning up, breathing heavily. Her hands ran over him, bolder and bolder until she was outright groping his cock. He reluctantly stopped her, then looked around to make sure no one had seen. When he confirmed they hadn't he gave her a grin.

"Not in here," he said. Still, he couldn't resist kissing her deeply again.

"Sorry...just really...horny tonight," Maggie said between kisses. Her vigor slowly ceased until she was looking out at the wooden floor of the alley. Concern, lust, confusion, then apathy danced across her face. She looked up at him and slowly said, ""Like..." She trailed off, zoning while she stared at his jaw. She smiled and traced it with a finger. She remained detached as she continued, "I've definitely never been this horny. My panties, right now, are fucking soaked. If I stand up, I might dribble." Her eyes focused as they moved up to meet his. She was raising an eyebrow. "That's really weird, right?

Between the alcohol and making out, he wasn't quite sure what she was asking. He hesitated, thinking desperately for an answer.

"No," he said finally, leaning in and sucking on her neck. She yelped and held his head in place, writhing with pleasure. He whispered in her ear, "You want to get fucked." She moaned softly. "By your man. You liked the taste of me, and now you want some more." She pushed him away from her neck, and held him by the jaw as she gave him a hungry, desperate look.

"Get the check, bring that cock out to the car, and I'll show you how hungry I am," Maggie said quietly. She stood, collected her purse, then leaned over to give him another peck on the cheek. The tops of her heavy tits wobbled inches from his face. She whispered before raising back up, "I'll be touching myself until you get there."

Then, she was heading off towards the door, shaking her wide hips as she went. Michael carelessly tossed a $20 from his wallet on the table and headed out after her.

* * *

Outside, Maggie realized that she didn't have a key to Michael's car. She labored to figure out what to do. Her pussy was screaming for her to touch it; it was all she could think about. But she couldn't while just standing in a bowling alley parking lot. The idea was alluring, but she couldn't do it.

Suddenly, Michael was behind her. His strong hands grabbed her, spun her around, and pushed her against the trunk. His lips were on her neck, on her shoulder as he pulled her top to the side. His hands dug vigorously at her aching tit, into her hip. It hurt, but she didn't have the will to tell him to stop. Instead, she grabbed his eager hand and pushed it up under her skirt. Her pussy made a wet sound as his finger slid inside her and slid roughly over her clit. She moaned into his ear, louder than she meant. He stopped, and looked around again. He took her hand, and kissed it hard.

"Get in the car, we need to get somewhere private. I need something wet wrapped around me," he said. Maggie nodded, and floated into the passenger seat. She fought with his zipper as he pulled onto the road, then instinctually shoved his cock into her throat. Practice had removed her gag reflex. Guys loved it, and Michael was no different; he moaned and grunted above her. She drooled and slurped at his cock. "Keep going. You are a fucking blow job queen."

Maggie moaned around his dick, then slid her lips up along the shaft before running the tip of her tongue around the tip of his cock. Pre-cum dribbled onto her tongue. She rose up, working his hand still with her left hand. With her right, she popped one of her tits free, and pushed it out so he could get a good look. She traced a swollen nipple as his eyes flicked between her and the road. She moaned again.

"You wanna suck on these titties? Get a big handful?" she asked, panting. It felt wonderful to pull on her nipple and imagine it disappearing in his mouth. She dropped her tit, grabbed his dick with her right hand, then nibbled on his neck. Savagely, she swooped back down to continue his blow job. Her right hand snuck up under her skirt. Everything was wet, even her ass. Touching her clit was so electric she almost screamed, but wound up choking on Michael for a moment. She lifted her head to cough.

"Your seat is soaked," she gasped. "You might like that, or not, or whatever..." His dick cut her off. "Just pull over and fuck me already," she said after the car jerked a couple times. "If you don't pull over and fuck me, we're gonna have an accident."

"Where?" he asked. Maggie sat up, and took in their surroundings.

"Just keep driving," she said. Her tongue stumbled over the words. Her head felt like it was floating over her shoulders, and her tits were tingling again, as if they were trying to distract her. "There'll be a place." She got it. "There is a place. Get on the freeway."

* * *

It was a good spot. The freeway took them well out from town, heading off towards Austin. It eventually curved around a hill with a few token trees. Maggie, who had been toying with them both the entire way, excitedly pointed to it and he pulled over. There was a small, dark patch of dirt on the other side of the road where Michael was able to safely park the car. Without the headlights, the car was virtually invisible, and far enough off the road not to get swiped by a careless driver.

Maggie jerked his shirt upwards, and licked his muscles.

"You taste good," she said. Then she took a whiff of him. "You smell good." She looked at him. "You...look...good. I need you in my pussy. Bad. I want you to cum in me."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Uhhh...I don't know," she huffed, stripping. Her tits bounced free, heavy and soft. Wide, pink nipples capped each creamy mound of flesh. He scooped one up and sucked on it as she struggled with her pants, unable to easily slide them under her ass. Maggie screamed wildly and bucked. She kicked the pants off down her legs then off her feet, shoes gone now too. She pointed to him. "Pants...no pants. I'll..." she tried to coherently instruct, miming what she was trying to say.

Michael understood. He pushed the seat back. She climbed up to throw a leg over. Her ass hit the wheel on the way down, causing a loud honk. She slurped him up with a playful giggle. Her eyes rolled back into her head as they started to move.

"Oh fuck yes!" she roared. A long moan followed. "Just go. Do whatever you need to, I'll cum with you," she said, looking into his eyes. They kissed and writhed. Every bit of him seemed to be getting soaked. Her thighs were coated with her arousal, and her chest was leaking all over him. "Fuck. Me. Fuck. Me. Cum. If you cum, I'll cum. I'll cum and suck it all up into my tummy, and I'll..." She lost herself once more to the rhythm.

Michael kissed her up and down, eventually working his mouth around a nipple. He sucked. She loved it.

"Youuu like my big tits?"

"I love your big tits," he groaned between breasts. Her other was just as suckable.

"Shooot. Cum youuu fucking magnificent..." She struggled for words again. Instead, she gave her best passionate "Uh's" and "Ah's" along with a good couple long "Oo's". He wasn't able to last long.

He exploded into her, and she gushed over him as she caught onto his orgasm. They clawed at each other, bracing in the torrent of feeling. She laid against him as it subsided. The feeling of their chests pushing and panting together was fantastic.

"That was wonderful," he said, panting. "Did...?" Maggie's hips started to move again. She rose and braced herself on his chest.

"Just stay hard," she said, staring intently in his eyes. Michael did as he was told.

* * *

The scent of sex permeated the car. Maggie's mouth tasted like cum and beer, a peculiar combination. She had to pee.

Maggie pulled at the handle and pushed herself up from the car, then headed for the treeline. It was hard to walk. She wobbled as she squatted between two trees, but was able to find a comfortable position. As she finished her business, she realized that she was completely topless. She giggled, and laid a hand across her chest as she scampered back into the car. She flopped into her seat with a playful laugh, then yelped at the cold, wet feeling under her butt. The smell of her wafted up into her nose.

"Damn," she said with a grin. There was a pleasant buzz in the air. Her stomach growled. Suddenly, she felt almost sick. Maggie rubbed her stomach and looked at Michael. She gave him her best pout. "I'm hungry."

"You want to get some food?" Michael asked. Maggie nodded. He hungrily eyed her breasts. They felt especially full in his gaze. "If you put a top on, we can go in some place."

Maggie considered the idea, then shook her head. Sitting here seemed like a much better idea. Or going home and curling up with Michael for a long nap.

"Let's get something fast," she said. "Drive-thru. We smell nasty."

Michael kissed her, and squeezed a tit. It sent a fresh surge of pleasure through her. She tried to express it, but only spewed gibberish. Michael laughed, and she did too before shaking her head.

"I think you fucked me stupid," she said, smiling lazily. It was a joke, but not far off. She could barely remember how they'd gotten out here. The alcohol was surely out of her system, so there wasn't much explanation why she felt so...dull. Her tummy roared again, and she groaned.

"What do you want?" he asked. Maggie shrugged.

"Foood," she replied. She drug a finger along the bottom of her nipple. It felt wonderful. She stopped, turned her attention away from playing with her tits, and shook her head. "You pick. I am fucked out of my mind." She rubbed her itching eyes. "The cold probably isn't helping. Getting that sleepy feeling, you know?"

Michael nodded. "Yeah, I always feel like that when I get sick." He scanned the darkness outside the car, obviously thinking. "Fast food..." he said quietly to himself. "There's Jack-in-the-Crack. Mickey D's." He looked at the clock. "Justin's isn't closed yet. I could run in so you don't..." His eyes moved over her again. "Smell unladylike," he finished.

Maggie salivated. "Yes." She almost moaned. "Burger. Extra large potato salad. A shake." Even her tits tingled with anticipation. They felt positively hungry. She buckled her seat belt. Michael looked at her queerly. She didn't understand.

"You want to put your shirt on?" he asked. Maggie looked down dumbly, then giggled at her folly.

"Guess so," she said as she unbuckled and slipped her top on. It stretched tightly across her breasts; her nipples jutted out starkly. Maggie fidgeted, trying to get the shirt on properly. It just wouldn't get there. Finally, she gave up and pushed her hand up under skirt to distract herself. Michael was eyeing her again.

"What?" she asked. "No one can see down there."

* * *

They both dug as soon as Michael returned with the food. He was hungrier than he had realized; their vigor had apparently taken a bit of energy. They ate mostly in silence, occasionally sneaking smiles at each other.

Maggie glowed: so soft and feminine, hair just a little messy. He gently brushed it back into place with his fingers. She looked at him, smacking a bite of burger in a very unladylike fashion, then casually asked "Do you want to spend the night?"

"Sure," he said automatically.

Maggie's eyes lit up. She smiled, then stuffed the last third of her burger in her mouth. Immediately, she was forking potato salad into her mouth. She smacked and sighed, happy as could be.

"You were hungry," Michael said, amused. Maggie nodded vigorously.

"The beer," she said between ravenous bites. "Getting my appetite back." She moaned. "It tastes so good."

As Michael watched in amazement, she gulped down half her shake before returning to the potato salad. When it was gone, she quickly guzzled down the rest of the shake. Michael was still working on his fries, with only a couple bites of his burger gone. Maggie snagged a couple fries. She looked at his plate again, then seemed to relax. She laid back in her seat and rubbed her tummy.

"That feels a lot better," she said. Her eyes slowly closed. "I could go for another burger though."

"Are you serious?" he asked, amazed. Maggie nodded.

"Oh yeah, I am starving," she said. She bit her lip. "Did I eat today?"

"Did you?" Michael asked, half serious. Maggie shrugged.

"I dunno." She pushed her hand back up under her skirt and sighed, staring out the window into the meadow outside Justin's. Michael just watched her as he finished his food. She kept going, breath speeding up as she worked, sweat building on her forehead. He hardened again.

Her eyes floated over to him, then dropped to his lap. A dreamy smile slowly spread across her face.

"I think I can make do with a snack."

* * *

Michael jerked her skirt down once they were inside the doorway. Maggie heard the door slam as she wiggled her ass at him. He grabbed her, spun her around, and jerked her shirt up over her head as he grabbed her tit and pushed her further into the apartment. They fell onto the couch, Michael on top. She ground her pussy against his thigh as she grabbed his dick inside his pants. He quickly undid them as she massaged her tits for him, showing off how plump and ripe they were. They tingled pleasantly as she did.

Once his pants were off, Maggie didn't hesitate to let him between her legs. Her legs wrapped around him, keeping him inside her. She absorbed his smell and taste, and focused on cumming. Thinking about his thick cum filling up her pussy did the trick.

She stopped Michael with a trembling arm, then wriggled out from under him. She shook her ass in the air, and reached between her legs to gently tease her still sensitive clit. Michael grabbed her ass roughly, making her squeal with delight. His strong hands guided her towards him. Maggie lifted her ass to help slip into her pussy again. They were immediately back to it.

"There's...luuube...lube..." Maggie struggled with the words. She closed her eyes for a moment, steadying her thoughts amongst the all the pleasure. "In the bedroom. If you want to uuuse it." She looked back at him and smiled. He was focused, sternly thrusting in and out. "You have to cum in my pussy again. I need it." He pumped harder. His fingers clawed at her flesh. Maggie loved it. She faced forward again. Drool formed on her lips before she slowly said, "It...has...to...be...my...pussy."

* * *

He flooded her pussy with cum, grabbing ahold of her hips and pulling her against him. Maggie moaned again, a long, loud "oo" sound. Her pussy slurped when Michael withdrew. Small bits of him clung to her pussy as she lifted her ass further into the air towards him, almost standing on her head. Michael flopped back onto the couch, exhausted. After a few moments, he felt something move between his thighs. He looked down to see Maggie's grinning face inches from his cock. She took a mischievous lick, making him quiver.

"That's sensitive," he said. She didn't seem to care. Maggie grabbed his cock firmly with a hand, pumped it as she ran her tongue along his cockhead, then pulled her wild hair back behind her ear and plunged her mouth down around him until he felt her throat grabbing ahold of it. He moaned. Still, it was too much. He pushed gently at her head, and she fell back onto her ass, pouting.

"Fine," Maggie said. She slowly drug her hand across her stomach, then under both of her breasts. He thought she might have sighed. "That felt wonderful. I don't know how you're doing it, but you are hitting every spot."

"Good," Michael replied. He grinned and ran his hands through his hair. Maggie slid beside him, pressing her breasts hard into his side. She winced as she adjusted them.

"Sorry," she said, finally finding a spot in his arm. "They're tender tonight." She cooed and nuzzled his chest hair. "Feel good against you though."

Michael softly brushed her hair, nodding off. Her hand woke him up, dragging along the inside of his thigh. He took her hand and pulled it up to his chest. Finally, sleep came.

* * *

Maggie's sleep was restless. No real dreams, just fragments. She woke within a few hours of falling asleep. Michael's snores were part of the problem. She shuffled quietly into her bedroom to get away from it.

That left her with only the other part of her problem: her tits. They were aching and tingling like crazy. Maggie gently touched them, then shivered when two thick streams of sweet-smelling white fluid burst from her nipples. The tingle intensified, as did the flow, especially when she pressed a little harder, but the relief was amazing. Maggie put a hand against the wall to balance herself, let her tit hang heavily, then started squeezing.

It was orgasmic. White droplets splattered to the floor in a steady trickle; every squeeze brought a fat squirt. The fluid was thinner than before, and smelled much sweeter; a mucous film clung to her fingers. The smell grabbed ahold of her nostrils. Resisting a lick was surprisingly daunting.