Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adam," Eva said. "It would be wonderful news if we're pregnant. However, I am concerned about giving birth. There are elders in our village who help women deliver."

Sara added, "I don't know how to take care of a baby. Your camp is nice, but could we return to our village and our mothers?"

"I know you'd be warmly received," Eva said. "It's only a week's journey."

"That's a good idea," Adam said. He had been worried about what would happen if the young women became pregnant. He knew he'd be of no help during childbirth.

He asked, "So you think your mothers would welcome me?"

"Yes," Sara said.

"With open arms," Eva said beaming.

"Then let's leave tomorrow."

He was smothered with hugs and kisses from his concubines which led to other things.

^^^

A week later, Eva, Sara, and Adam marched into the village. The girls smiled at their neighbors and their friends. They heard the whispers and murmuring of the village people.

One said, "They've been gone a long time. I had feared the worst."

Another said, "Is that a man or beast with them?"

Adam was a sight. With his long hair and full beard, the big male looked like the mythical Minotaur. Word quickly spread and their mothers went to the house they shared to get ready to meet the trio for their formal welcome home ceremony.

Sadie said excitedly to Eve, "Our girls are back!"

"Praise God!" Eve replied as she shuffled through her closet. "Ah! Here they are."

Eve grabbed the masks and handed one to Sadie.

"Really? We have to wear them?"

"It's tradition," Eve replied as she pulled off her shirt exposing her breasts.

Sadie caressed Eve's tits and said, "I guess I shouldn't complain about the stupid masks when "Tradition" is responsible for you showing me your nice tits." She kissed a ripening nipple.

"Mmmm. Twenty years and I still get a thrill when your lips find my breasts."

Sadie removed her top. Her flat chest and dark nipples came into view. She said, "You know these are Fantasy Fest masks. The first leaders of our village were thrill-seeking New Jersey vacationers who came to Florida to expose their boobs to strangers."

"I know. But all societies need structure and rituals. This is harmless. Put your mask on and let's go see our daughters."

Eve and Sadie entered the central square bare-breasted and wearing their ceremonial masks. The soldiers, their daughters, were there as custom dictated. All returning soldiers who had captured a male presented him to the Governor.

Eve addressed them in an affected tone and a formal way as the leader of the camp.

"Soldiers, welcome home." She kissed Eva and Sara and then said, "You had us worried. You've been gone a long time. I see you have come back triumphant with a large male."

She gave the tall, hairy beast a quick glance. To be honest, she was more interested in the return of the two girls to pay much attention to the beast of a man. She focused on the teenagers and said,

"Well done. Do you have anything to report about Gail?"

"Governor," Eva replied formally. "Gail was reckless and foolish. Her actions got Sara and me gravely injured and she was killed."

"I see," Eve replied sad and disappointed to have lost a soldier even if it was her own fault.

She said, "Congratulations on completing your mission successfully. You are dismissed."

All the villagers came forward to congratulate the returning soldiers. Adam was regarded as a curiosity. The young women were mobbed. Their mothers went home to prepare a feast. After their fifteen minutes of fame, the girls found themselves alone.

Sara said, "Let's go and get cleaned up."

The girls dashed to the bath house. Adam followed. Upon entering the bath, the teenagers quickly stripped.

Adam looked about. They had the place to themselves. A single changing area opened directly to the baths. Water from a nearby stream was diverted to fill a couple of bathing pools. The women walked into the first pool and started scrubbing.

Adam asked, "So this used by both men and woman?"

"Yes," Eva answered. "It's open to all." She and Sara had immersed themselves in the warm water and were cleaning their bodies.

Sara said, "Ah! It's so nice to clean off the sweat and traveling dust. Get in here Adam. You smell like an old billy goat."

Adam undressed and waded in. "Emmm. The water is nice. For the record, Sara you're the one that smells like a goat. I have a more manly, outdoorsy . . ."

"Stench?" Eva laughed as she suggested a word for him.

The three of them laughed and clean themselves and each other. After a nice bath, Sara sat in front of a mirror, grabbed a comb and worked it through her hair. She said, "Adam, come here. You are looking more beast than man. Let me give you a haircut."

He sat on the stool and her nimble fingers clipped his hair and beard short. She studied her work and said, "There. That's better."

Eva cooed. "Oh! Look how handsome our lover is."

Adam too was pleased. "Nice job, Sara. How every shall I repay you?"

He grabbed her and brought her to his lap. They kissed.

^^^

"Where are those girls?" Sadie asked. Inpatient, she said, "I bet they are luxuriating in the bath not realizing how desperate we are to be with them."

Eve was also anxious to be reunited with the girls. She suggested, "Let's go to the bathhouse and hurry them along."

^^^

One kiss shared by Adam and Sara led to another. Eva joined in. Soon Sara was on her hands and knees with her face in Eva's pussy and Adam was banging her doggie-style. That's how the mothers found them when they entered the bathhouse.

"What's going on?" Eve cried out in surprise coming upon the pornographic scene. All parties turned to her.

"Adam?" Sadie said thinking she recognized the man screwing her daughter.

"Adam! You're alive!" Eve shouted certain she was looking at her long lost brother.

Adam stared at the two women calling out his name. With their ceremonial masks gone, he now recognized them both.

"Eve! Sadie! I thought you were dead!"

He was excited to see them and confused to see their smiles turn to frowns. Sadie barked sharply, "Adam, stop what you're doing. Pull out."

"What?"

"Why?"

The first exclamation was from Adam. The second question came from Sara.

Eve saw how comfortable the three were together. She feared the worst and felt sick to her stomach. She had to force the words out of her mouth as she asked,

"Adam, have you been having sex with both of them?"

"Yes."

He could see the older women were upset. He thought perhaps they were worried that he'd coerced or taken advantage of the younger women. He added, "Don't worry. Everything has been consensual."

"Don't worry, mom," Eva said. "Adam has been ever so kind. He saved out lives."

Sadie said, "Adam's been great and guess what? Eva and I are pregnant!"

He learned the real reason Sadie and Eve were concerned a moment later when Sadie said, "Sara is my daughter. Eva is Eve's child. You have been having sex with your daughters."

Adam was stunned. He stuttered. "Daughters? I have two daughters?"

He pulled out of Sara and turned towards the older women. His big, hard cock was slick, shiny and covered with vag juice. He was deeply ashamed.

Sadie and Eve were reeling. They felt they had been slapped hard and repeatedly. Bam! Adam is alive! Bam! Their girls are having sex with their father and Bam! Their teenage daughters are with child. They were feeling battered and woozy as they said in unison,

"Pregnant!"

Eve and Sadie were aghast and overwhelmed by it all. Eve couldn't believe the last bit of news. She mumbled in a quieter voice, "Our girls are pregnant?"

"Yes, Mom," Eva said. "Did we do wrong?"

Eve sighed heavily. She took a deep breath and said in a calm voice. "No Eva. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault. You girls didn't know he was your father and Adam didn't even know he had daughters."

The teenagers were comforted by her words. Her words also consoled Sadie. She had been on the same roller coaster ride as Eve, traveling from surprised and happy, to shocked and horrified.

Adam looked around. He was gobsmacked. He said, "I didn't know they were my daughters and I thought you two were dead," he said as his glance moved from the girls to Eve and Sadie. He staggered back and sat down heavily on a bench.

He mumbled, clearly shaken, "Eve, I loved you so much. I searched for years. I thought you were dead." He stared into his beloved sister's eyes.

Eve was in shock. It all was too much. The joy of finding her brother was crushed by the horror of discovering that he had been having sex with their daughter. She walked heavy footed to him and sat beside him.

She saw the anguished look on his face. She touched his cheek tenderly.

Adam said heartfelt, "Eve, I'm sorry."

She placed a finger on his lips silencing him and said, "There's no way you could have known."

"A day never passed without me thinking of you," Adam said.

Eve believed him, but still, she was traumatized. She stood and walked toward the door. She placed her hand on the doorframe, turned and said, "I need to be alone." She stepped outside and kept walking.

Everyone watched her go. When she disappeared from view Sadie's practical side took over. She said, "Everyone, get dressed. Let's go home."

Adam, Eva, and Sara dressed. They quietly followed Sadie home.

^^^

Dinner was a simple and quiet affair. Everyone turned in early. The girls slept in Eva's room. Adam went to bed alone. He used Sara's bedroom.

Sadie too went to bed. Like the others, she had trouble sleeping. She was awake having tossed and turned in bed for hours when Eve came home well after midnight.

Sadie sat up and said to her, "Eve, where were you? I was worried."

"I was out. Thinking."

Eve stripped and climbed into the bed they'd shared for years. She said, "Please let me sleep and we will all talk in the morning."

Sadie reached out to her naked lover and held her while she fell asleep.

^^^

Sadie was up first in the morning. She made fresh squeezed orange juice, dandelion tea and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Adam and the girls ate the meal without any conversation.

Eve came in the room. She garnered everyone's attention. She said, "Yesterday, I was filled with so many contradictory feelings. Joy and sadness, elation and disgust that I was overwhelmed."

Adam said, "Eve . . ."

"No, Adam please be quiet," his sister said. "I need to hear from the girls. Eva, tell me about your time with Adam from how you met until you showed up at the village yesterday."

Eva told the tale. Sara assisted. They told the entire story, from his capture to their return home. Sadie and Eve asked questions eliciting more information and clarifying some things.

When the story was told, Eve asked, "So Adam cared for you and nursed both of you back to health?"

"Yes," Eva said. "We were in bad shape after the alligator attack."

"As you two tell the story," Eve said. "You instigated and welcomed the sexual activities."

The daughters nodded.

"You both love him?" Eve asked.

"Yes, mother," Eva said.

"Truly," Sara said.

Eve was silent for a while. Then she said, "I love you all. And none of you have done anything wrong. I was shocked and surprised by what I saw yesterday.

"I realize now that it was because I have fantasized about being reunited with my brother for so many years. Yesterday was not how I had pictured it would. I had us being joyous at finding each other and immediately embracing and making love.

"I realize that that is was unrealistic. If there is one thing I have learned in this post-apocalyptic world, it is that there will be no happy endings. We are in a hardscrabble world where surviving is a miracle and any joy or love you find, has to be cherished."

As Eve said that, she reached out and took Sadie's hand. She looked at her and said, "Thank you for everything. I love you and I can't imagine how I could have survived all these years without you by my side and in my bed."

She released her hand and when to the teenagers. She spread her arms inviting them in for a hug and said, "Come to me! I consider both of you my daughters. I love you dearly. Your happiness means everything to me."

The three women hugged and cried for a long moment.

Eve eventually released them. She wiped the tears from her face and addressed her brother. "Hold me, Adam!"

The siblings embraced. "I love you," she said.

"I love you, Eve."

He lifted her off her feet and spun her around. Then he kissed her cheek. Eve grabbed his face and held it. She then planted a kiss on his lips. The held each other tight and kissed long and hard.

She broke free and said, "I'm so glad you are back in my life."

"It's a dream come true," Adam said.

"Yes," his sister concurred.

Eve kissed him again with passion. The others watched and witnessed their love. When she finally pulled back, Sara said,

"I can see that you love each other. I would never interfere with you two being together, but . . ."

She didn't finish her sentence. Instead, she cried. The others waited, but she was too emotional to continue. Sadie comforted her. Eva spoke up.

"I think I know what Sara tried to say." She looked kindly at her friend and continued, "Well, at least I know what I want to say. Mother, I am happy for you. I truly am, but Sara and I also love Adam.

"He is the father of our children. Can we come to some arrangement? Will you, can you share him with us?"

"Oh," Eve said. She was impressed by her daughter's frankness. She looked at the teenagers and then said,

"I see that you care for Adam and are worried about losing him."

Then she looked at Adam. "You don't look at them as daughters. You love them as women, don't you?"

He nodded.

"No one knows better than I, how horrible it is to lose the love of your life," Eve said. "I couldn't subject anyone to that hell."

Sara found her voice and said excitedly, "So we can still be with Adam?"

"Yes," Eve said.

"Thank you. Thank you, mother!" Eva said. Both girls rushed to and hugged Adam and Eve.

Sadie sheepishly looked at the ground as everyone else in the house enjoyed a group hug. Eve looked to her friend and said,

"Adam, your access to these beautiful young ladies doesn't come without strings attached."

He and the girls looked at her intently.

"I made a promise to a dear, dear friend that if I ever came across a guy who could get it up, I'd share him with her. And as it happens, this woman has also loved you for years. You can be with the Eva and Sara, but you must be with both mothers of your daughters."

All eyes swung to Sadie. She blushed and said, "No. Eve that's kind of you to say, but no. Long ago a foolish, hopeful, young girl had a one-night stand with a handsome man who was out of her league. Adam and I never had what you had, what the girls have."

The women went to Sadie. They hugged her and tried to get her to change her position. While the women talked to Sadie, Adam considered the situation. He thought, "Sadie is not one of the loves of my life like Sally, Eve, Eva and Sara, but she is the mother of one of my lovers and the best friend of another. If she and I don't get along, it will likely upset everyone".

Having thought it through. Adam went to Sadie and said, "You were there for me one evening a long, long time ago. You've given me a beautiful daughter and you have looked after Eve. The depth of our relationship may not be as great as my other relationships, but I care for you. I would be honored to be with you."

Sadie said shyly, "You don't have to. "

Adam said with a smile, "Sadie, I remember being with you. You're a firecracker with a vise for a pussy. Of course, I want to have sex with you again!"

Everyone came to Sadie and she was made the center of the next group hug. A moment passed and someone in the cluster started to giggle. That person was her daughter. Sara piped up and said, "Mom, it looks like you have a new nickname. We will all be calling you, "Snapper"!"

The group broke up laughing. Sadie at first was embarrassed and then she laughed along with the others. She said, "Hey! It's better than being told you have a loose, sloppy cunt."

The other women cried out aghast at her crude language, then everyone laughed. When the cackling stopped Eva asked,

"Does that mean the matter is settled? The four of us will share Adam and each will have our day with our beloved."

"Yes," said Eve. She turned to Adam. She put her arms around his neck and said, "We'll make this work."

Sadie said, "Yes and our girls are going to have babies. I'm going to have a grandchild! Yeah!

"Adam, because of you," Eve said. "This village will birth more children than we've had in the last five years.

"Our annual Dipping Ceremony is a bust. As Governor, I am going to declare that the damn thing is history, kaput, over.

"I have a new idea, a proven plan to increase our numbers. I propose that in addition to sleeping with us, my brother sleep with every fertile woman in our village.

Eve pulled away from Adam and announced, "Ladies, we are witnesses to the second coming of Adam and he will repopulate this earth."

Eva and Sadie smiled, and Sara giggled at that idea.

Then, Eve pulled off her top and unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Her actions confused everyone. They looked at one another and then at Eve as she stripped all her clothes off.

Eve was an attractive, enticing woman. She had a full, rounded figure that one would expect of a woman in her later thirties. She still had a lush fire crotch. Her boobs were large like her daughter's. They sagged, but that didn't detract from their beauty or appeal.

"Wow!" Adam exclaimed upon once again seeing the beauty of his sister.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Eva asked. She was worried.

"I told you my dream of being reunited Adam," Eve said. She turned to her brother smiled and said, "I promised myself if I ever saw you again, I'd jump your bones.

"I didn't yesterday because of the shock of seeing you with the girls. My mind has come to terms that you and Eva and Sara honestly fell in love with each other.

"I'm okay with it and now that we've worked out our arrangement, I'm ready to live my dream.

"And you got naked because?" Eva asked still not understanding why her mother was naked.

"Baby, I'm going to do exactly what I did the day you were created. I'm making love with Adam."

She stepped up to Adam and pulled him into a deep kiss. While her lips connected with his, her hands undressed him.

The other women watched awkwardly. They felt they were intruding, but they weren't. They couldn't because Adam and Eve only had eyes for each other. They were oblivious to the presence of the others.

Sadie grabbed the hands of the teenagers and said, "Let's go outside and give them their moment."

Once the siblings were alone, Eve smiled sexily and said, "I've missed you."

She fell to her knees and engulfed his cock.

"Mmmm." The both sighed.

She greedily sucked his dick and he loved it. When he was fully hard, he guided her up saying,

"I'm ready. I can't wait any longer!"

"I know what you mean, Adam. My pussy is drenched in anticipation of having sex with you."

She stuck a finger in her cunt, pulled it out and showed him how wet she was. He licked the digit clean.

She leaned over the kitchen table and present her ass to him. He shoved his hips against her bum. Her hand sought out his erection and she successfully slipped it inside.

"Ah!" She cried out. "Twenty fucking years I've been waiting for you to come back to me. To once again have your big cock inside me!"

"Ohhh!" he moaned unable to speak. The pleasure of being in her was great.