Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, no. It's just a plain white bra and briefs."

"This apocalypse kind of snuck up on us," Sadie said with a giggle. "I only have the cloths I was wearing when the fog rolled in plus what I've been able to scrounge up. We'll have to improvise."

Eve nodded, but no great plan materialized in her mind. Sadie said, "I have an idea. I'll be right back."

A couple of minutes later Sadie came into the room. She had a towel wrapped around her body and carried a small bag which she placed on the bed. She closed the door to the room and said,

"Men like mystery and they like to be teased. They find a partially clothed woman sexier than a naked one. I think you should wear something like this."

Sadie dropped the towel to reveal that she was wearing a short, tight, white sleeping tee shirt. It hugged her trim body. The soft cotton material was thin enough that is had a see-through property to it. Eve could see her dark areolas. The sexiest feature was the length. It barely covered her butt.

Sadie sashayed across the room. She said,

"The shirt hardly covers my ass. When I move, you're mesmerized, right? You can't stop looking because at any minute, you're expecting me to expose my pussy. Of course, if I was a naughty girl, I would casually flash you my ass when I grabbed an item off a high shelf or when I bent over to pick up an item off the floor."

Sadie demonstrated the moves and Eve got more than fleeting glimpses of her tight little bum and cunt. She saw the forbidden flesh.

"You're right," Eve said. "That's fun and flirty. Where did you get that?"

"I found it. It's a kid's size sleeping shirt. On me it's pretty sexy, right? I'm saving it for Mr. Right," she said with an infectious giggle. "Here, try this on."

She pulled something out of the small bag on the bed. Sadie said, "This is a sleep shirt I actually wear. Since you're six inches taller than me and much fuller in the boob department, my shirt should work for you. Try it on."

"Thanks." Eve pulled her top over her head and began to put on Sadie's cotton tee.

"Give it an honest test," Sadie instructed. "Lose your shorts, underwear, and bra."

Eve hesitated.

"What are you worried about? The door's closed. How are we to evaluate it if you don't give it a fair trial?"

Eve saw her logic. She stripped naked and then put on the slender girl's sleeping shirt. It hugged her curves. Her breasts looked soft and amazing. It was wickedly short. She blushed and said,

"I'd be embarrassed to wear this. You can see my nipples, my pubic hair shows and it doesn't even pretend to cover my ass."

"Yes. You're right, but that's what makes it perfect. When Matthew sees you in that, he'll get such a hard-on, he may poke himself in the eye."

The women laughed heartily at her comment.

"Oh God that would be so perfect," Eve gushed.

"If you're lucky, what happened to me last night will happen to you."

Eve gave her a questioning look. "Sounds like you have a story to tell."

Sadie was happy about what had happened. She was dying to share it with someone. She said proudly, "My little pussy got a hell of a pounding last night."

She sighed contentedly recalling the hot sex and then continued. "I've been batting my eyes and rubbing up against your brother trying to get a physical relationship going, but he hasn't been receptive. I understand he lost his wife and kids and all. But come on! Life is for the living.

"He's been blowing me off to spend time talking to the world's oldest science teacher. I hear them discussing whiskey and single malts and such. Last week, she got out a pad and paper and showed him how to make moonshine."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Unbelievable, right?"

"Well, last night we crossed paths on the porch. I'd like to say Adam finally recognized my female charms, but we both know I'm not blessed with beauty or nice tits like you.

"He was horny. I could see the lust in his eyes. It reminded me of when my old man was released after spending time in jail. He was so fucking horny he couldn't wait until we got home. He took me in the backseat of the car. We just pulled off to the side of the road.

"I don't have to tell you what guys are like when they haven't gotten any lately. Pricks hard as steel. Foreplay is ripping your clothes off. They don't want to talk; they just want to fuck. Right?"

Sadie looked at Eve for confirmation. Eve had never experienced anything like that, but she nodded anyway. Sadie continued,

"I think we each said two words before he had his tongue down my throat. He kissed me hard. Quickly, I found myself naked and bent over the railing. He spat on his hand and rubbed my pussy and then BAM! He's in me. Holy Fuck! He felt huge and so hard, I thought he was made out of granite or something."

She smiled recalling that feeling. "I don't have to tell you your brother's got a nice fat cock."

"What?" Eve looked at Sadie as if she was crazy. Sadie explained.

"Hey babe, I'm not saying you took a turn bouncing up and down on his schlong. I meant we've both grown up with brothers. When you share a bathroom, you see each other naked. I'm guessing you've partied with him too.

"When me and my girlfriends turned eighteen, my older brothers let us go to their parties. You know how it is, everyone gets drunks, clothes fall off and people have sex. Am I right? I can't tell you how many times my friend Cindy would suck or fuck my brother Rory in the same room where I was banging some dude."

She gave Eve a hard look demanding a response. Eve remembered the day on the boat when she saw Sally blowing her brother. She mumbled,

"Yeah. I've seen it . . . by accident."

Sadie felt vindicated. "Right. I'm not saying you wanted to see it. Shit happens."

Then she laughed remembering the old days. She said, "Those were good times before the Big Death. I don't know what Cindy saw in my shithead brother. He didn't work steady and he had a skinny dick with a bright red tip. It reminded me of an Oscar Meyer wiener. I don't know about you, but I like a fat cock. One that can stretch me."

Eve was uncomfortable with this conversation. It showed on her face. Sadie noticed, but she didn't recognize the look as one of disgust. She thought Eve was peeved because she veered so far off course and that she needed to get back to her story pronto.

She said, "Okay so back to last night. Your brother fucked me hard. I could tell he was desperate to get off. I let him pound me. It wasn't long before he screamed and he exploded inside me. I didn't mind. I knew one time wasn't going to be enough for him.

"I let him rest a bit and then I sucked him back to life and we did it again. He was a gentleman this time and let me be on top. We did it on the floor of the porch. This time, it was slower and more loving. I came on his cock and he held me tight as he blew another load inside me."

Sadie was all dreamy eye after telling her story. She was so glad she was able to hook up with Adam. She looked over at Eve and thought, "It wouldn't hurt my cause to have her as a friend". She stood up and said,

"Enough about me. We need to get your love life back on track. Stand up."

Sadie circled Eve. "I think Matt will like you in this."

When she was standing behind Eve, she playfully slapped her butt and said, "You've got a great ass."

She stepped closer to her and slipped her hands around the woman. She brazenly cupped her breasts.

"I'm so jealous. You have fabulous tits. They look so soft bouncing around in this tee. I can't stop myself from touching them. I'm sure Matt will feel the same way."

Eve liked her compliments but she was embarrassed being groped by the teen-ager. She spun out of her grasp.

Sadie smiled pleased that she was able to cop a feel of the beautiful woman. She said, as if nothing had happened, "The shirt is the perfect length."

Then she raised her index finger to her mouth. The pose suggested she was studying Eve and thinking.

Sadie said, "Hmmm. I have one suggestion to sex you up. Your red hair is gorgeous and when you exposed your red pubes it's hot. As someone who has gone down on girls, I know firsthand that getting a pube in the back of your throat can really kill the mood. Would you be open to shaving the hair around your gash? Of course, you can't lose your fire crotch. You should leave a large triangle of hair above your clit. Just clear the fun zone, you know what I mean?"

"I've never done more than tidy up for my bikini," Eve said defensively.

Sadie plopped down on the bed and spread her own legs wide.

"This is what I'm suggesting. I keep a tuft of hair to prove I'm an adult. But I've cleared everything away from my slit."

As she described her styling, Sadie pointed everything out. She ran her fingers through her black pubic hair and then circled her sex touching the bare lips. She had pink inner lips protruding from her vagina. They glistened in the light. Sadie ruffled her petals a bit. She moaned as she rubbed her secretions on her pussy and clit.

"Emm. Sorry. I can't help but touch myself. You can see I got juiced up from telling you about the sex I had with your brother."

Unashamedly, she continued to masturbate in front of Eve as she talked.

"This is what I'm recommending for you. Be bald where it counts. Anyone going down on me has a hair-free experience and complete access."

Eve just stood there and stared at Sadie's pussy. She was mesmerized. She spoke slowly saying,

"Wow. So that's what it looks like down there. I've never really seen it."

Sadie stopped masturbating and looked down at her twat. "Cool huh? I know what you mean. We've both been in locker rooms and showers with hundreds of nude girls, but of course, you never see them like this.

"You get what I'm saying about removing some of your hair, don't you? This really opens up your pussy for your lover."

Eve was in a daze. She nodded her head. Sadie asked,

"You want me to fix you up?"

Eve nodded again. She added in a shy voice, "I've never had a girl touch my . . ."

"It'll be okay," Sadie assured the nervous teen-ager.

Sadie swung into action. Before Eve had time to change her mind, Sadie had her scissored and shaved. She handed her a mirror. "I think it looks great. It's clean. It's hot. I know Matt will love it."

Eve tentatively moved her fingers around her shaved sex. With the fur gone from either side, her vagina was completely exposed. She touched her thick outer lips and the hood above her clitoris. She said,

"It's so bare and so smooth."

Sadie laughed and said, "Now even a blind man can find your clit! Oh, one more thing."

Sadie squeezed a large dollop of lotion on her hand and quickly applied it to Eve.

"Oh! Ohhh," Eve exclaimed. The first "oh" was for the sudden application of the cool liquid. The second "ohhh" was due to the good feeling that swept over her as Sadie rubbed her pussy.

With her free hand, Sadie gently pushed Eve's shoulder. "Lie down, sweetie. Rest while I finish."

Eve reclined. She closed her eyes wondering "I can't believe I invited a girl up in my business and let her shave my vagina. She has touched me places no woman has ever touched. What's wrong with me? And why do I like it?".

"Oh . . . . Emmm . . . Ahh." Eve couldn't stop herself from moaning.

Eve continued to emit sighs and groans in response to the wonderful, warm sensation that was spreading throughout her body. The towel under her ass was now wet from more than water and shaving cream.

Sadie tittered. She enjoyed hearing the other girl moan. There was a certain added pleasure that came from having sex with a straight woman. She told herself, "I know this is her first girl-on-girl action. I'm going to make her cum big-time".

Sadie casually played with Eve's pussy under the pretense of performing an after-shaving regiment. She took her to simmer and she talked as she masturbated Eve.

"The plan for tonight is coming together. You've got the room, a sexy outfit, and a new haircut. There's one more thing. Erections can be difficult for guys. Don't let him drink too much. And don't put a lot of pressure on him to perform. Performance anxiety is the number one killer of boners."

Eve has panting a bit. She huffed and said, "Okay."

"I don't want you even sub-consciously to signal that you got wound up last night and were left hanging so you expect an amazing orgasm tonight."

"Ah. Okay," Eve responded. She added, "Wow. It's getting warm in here."

"To be sure Mathew doesn't pick on that vibe. I want you to climax before your date. Do you masturbate often?"

"No!" Eve was shocked at the question. She took it as an accusation. Her mother taught her good girls don't play with themselves.

"I didn't think so. But we need you cool and calm tonight with no signs of sexual frustration. For the success of the plan and to get you and Matthew back in a strong, loving relationship, I'll get you off."

While Eve was trying to wrap her head around what Sadie had just said, Sadie shoved her head between the simmering woman's legs. Her mouth went to her sex and her tongue flicked across Eve's button.

"OH!" Eve exclaimed and she sucked in a large breath of air.

Sadie was experienced at cunnilingus and damn good at it. After an initial assault on the clit, she moved away. Her plan was to tease the hell out of this newbie. She was going to avoid the clit until Eve was begging to come.

Sadie moved her mouth and fingers to Eve's soft thighs. She planted light kisses and gentle caresses on her inner legs. These tender contacts teased, tickled and stimulated. She gave Eve goose bumps on her goose bumps. Only then did she move on to her sex.

Sadie licked and sucked on her prey's inner and outer lips. Active fingers and a pointed tongue scooped nectar out of Eve's pussy. Sadie greedily lapped it up. When Eve was breathing hard and bucking her hips, Sadie started working on the big finish. She sucked Eve's clit while twin fingers swirled about inside the delirious teenager.

"What the hell?" Sadie asked herself as her fingers encountered a barrier. "This girl still has her hymen? Who'd a thunk that these days there'd be a beautiful eighteen-year-old girl with a steady boyfriend who's still a virgin".

Sadie was surprised but respected her choice. She went to town sucking on the girl's nub and playing with the outside of her pussy. She avoided puncturing the virginity tag. Eve arched her body and pressed her thighs against Sadie's head. She came hard with a series of sharp breaths and screeches.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Eee. EEEE!"

"Good girl. Good job," Sadie assured her partner. She licked her lips and savored her friend's tangy essence. When Eve's spasmodic body released her, Sadie crawled out from between the climaxing woman's legs and lay beside her. The wicked imp stroked the red hair of her orgasmic partner as Eve enjoyed the surges of wonderful feelings going to every part of her body.

When Eve came down from her high, she started crying. Having sex with another woman was very emotional for her. Her feelings had bounced from embarrassed to ashamed to excited to orgasmic. It was all too much for her.

"Oh, don't cry," Sadie said with genuine compassion. "There's nothing to be ashamed about. This one experience won't turn you into a lesbian. It was just a friend help out a friend. Don't be embarrassed.

"And don't worry, I'm not expecting you to go down on me. I like you. I care about you and I truly want your evening with Mathew to go well."

Eve was no longer sad, but she didn't stop crying. The tears streaming down her face were now joyous tears. She said, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

The chorus of gratitude was followed by a big smooch right on the mouth. Sadie was surprised and pleased and, not in a sexual way. She realized she had actually meant the things she had just said to Eve. She wanted them to be friends and she was happy to learn that apparently, Eve did too.

^^^

Eve was calm the rest of the day and through dinner. Sadie cleared the table and announced, "Everyone, I'm giving you the night off. I'm doing the dishes and then taking care of the kids. You adults are free to do adult things." Then she winked at Eve.

Adam sighed with relief. He'd been hiding from Sadie all day. He was embarrassed by his actions last night. He happily left.

DeeDee called out to him, "Hey Adam. Got a minute?"

"Ahh, sure. What's up?"

"I've been thinking about the gas attack. It hardly seems like a natural occurrence which begs the question, who and why?

"Yeah."

"It would seem whoever is responsible wants us out of the way."

Adam nodded and said, "That makes sense. If it was, the Russians wanting to conquer us, their armies would have followed up the gas attack."

"Yes. That has me puzzled too. Who will go to the trouble of killing everyone in Florida, in the United States, maybe wiping out the whole human race and then do nothing?"

"No one," Adam said. "So you're telling me to keep my eyes peeled, something else is going to happen."

"Yes, and I expect it to be something big."

^^^

When Adam walked off with DeeDee, Eve slipped her arm through Matthew's, she smiled and said, "I want to show you something."

"Sure."

His voice was steady. It masked the turmoil he felt inside. He thought he had physically recovered from the mist attack, but he recognized that he was not the "Old Matthew". Last night was the proof he couldn't ignore. When at their tryst, she finally offered to make love to him and he couldn't do the deed.

Eve took Matt to the new bedroom. She opened the door and said, "I meant what I said last night. I love you so much. If I could find a clergyman, I'd marry you this instant. I want us to live together as man and wife."

"Oh baby, me too. That's all I've ever wanted."

They kissed and squeezed each other tight. Eve again noticed that his kiss was not what she'd call passionate. When he broke their embrace, she didn't make a big deal about. She'd hoped he would grab her, carry her to the bed and make passionate love to her, but that didn't happen. She didn't get upset. She decided to do as Sadie had suggested. She would play it cool and not pressure him to perform.

"So you like our new room?"

"Yes."

"Can we hang out here tonight?"

"Sure."

"Okay if I change?"

"Yes. Let's get comfortable and spend a nice quiet evening together."

He sat on the edge of the bed and took off his shoes.

"I'm going to the bathroom. Back in a sec."

In the bathroom, Eve changed into the tight sleeping tee shirt Sadie had given her. As she stepped into the hall, she could hear Sadie telling the kids a story. They were downstairs so she didn't give it a second thought as she made her way back to her bedroom scantily clothed. However, she didn't make the trip unnoticed. Her brother saw her.

"Whoa!" Adam blurted out.

He said to himself, "Damn! She doesn't have a bra on". He stared at her chest and watched her breasts jiggle. He glanced down and his mind shouted "Christ! She not wearing underwear either. I can see her ass".

Eve walked on. She had no other choice. When she got to the bedroom door, Adam said out loud, "Matt is one lucky son of a gun."

Eve blushed, but she acknowledged his compliment. She said, "Thanks."

She held her head high and entered her bedroom. Matt turned towards the door and viewed her outfit. Any red-blooded male would have instantly recognized that it was purposely provocative and he would've been all over her. Her boyfriend only smiled. His reaction reminded her of the friendly, tail wagging greeting one gets from the family dog.

Eve and Matt did have a quiet, pleasant evening. They talked. They snuggled. Eve made it a point to prance around the room. She could feel a cool breeze on her pussy so she knew she was exposing herself to her boyfriend. However, he didn't respond sexually.