Second Coming of Adam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He interrupted her. "Maybe there's no point. Maybe this is how it ends for mankind."

DeeDee said, "I'm also a big believer in Yogi Berra's philosophy, "It ain't' over 'til it's over". We are a scrappy bunch. Remember "Never give up. Never surrender!"."

Adam laughed, "Is that all you've got? A quote from an uneducated baseball player and a line from a B grade movie?"

She frowned. She could see this tact wasn't working. She started unbuttoning her blouse.

"What are doing?" He asked confused.

DeeDee took off her blouse and unhooked her bra. Adam stood slacked-jawed and just stared. Her pendulous tits spilled forth. They shook and quaked. She dropped her clothes on the floor and started working on the skirt. Adam went up to her and stopped her.

"What ARE you doing?" He said with alarm.

"I'm giving you the same deal I gave Sadie. She was also hesitant to participate. She acquiesced to the exam only after I agreed that she could exam me. Will you get naked, if I get naked?"

Adam was slow to answer because he was staring at her tits. "Those boobs are huge!" he thought. DeeDee knew what he was doing. Women always know when they are being checked out.

He stuttered when he did respond, "Wh . . . what? No. Listen if it means that much to you, I'll do it. But you can't be naked. Please cover up."

He pointed in the general direction of her chest.

"Why is everyone showing me their tits . . . I mean their breasts? First my sister and now you."

He bent over, gathered up her clothes and handed them to her. DeeDee chuckled and said, "Okay. Glad we have a deal."

She dressed and quickly buttoned 3 buttons. A large amount of cleavage was on display, but then, her boobage always showed. She said,

"Can we step into my room? I have instruments there."

They entered her bedroom. She closed the door and asked, "I'll start with the usual regimen."

DeeDee got out the medical bag and took the usual measurements.

"These numbers are all within normal limits. Have you noticed any physical changes in your body?"

"No."

"I'd like to do a visual exam. Please undress."

He nodded and disrobed. She circled him looking for any anomalies.

"Nothing looks out of the ordinary."

She knelt in front of him. She was eye level with his penis. It was an ordinary circumcised cock. She grabbed the shaft gentle squeezed it and then moved it around, examining all sides. She touched the crown and inspected it.

While she did her exam, Adam couldn't stop himself from looked down her blouse. He saw plenty and thought, "Wow! Her boobs are gigantic and they have huge areolas. I can see her nipples! Her tits are amazing".

Of course he started to get hard. He's a guy. A flash of boob and a female touching his privates was more than enough to arouse him. Adam was embarrassed that he was getting a hard-on. He tried without success to stop it by chanting in his brain, "Not now. Not now. Fuck! Not now".

"Oh good you're getting an erection," DeeDee said as she saw and felt him grow. "We can conclude the exam by collecting a specimen of your semen. Let's keep this simple. I've seen you admiring my breasts."

DeeDee paused. She went over and sat on the edge of the bed. She took off her shirt and bra and then shook her shoulders. Her breasts bounced and wobbled enticingly. It was a sight that would make any man weak in the knees. Adam was no exception.

"Come here," she said.

He came over and stood in front of her. She grabbed a bottled of oil and poured some on her massive breasts and then rubbed it all about. Again, Adam was enchanted by the jiggling flesh. DeeDee rubbed her oily hands on his cock making his member slick.

"I use to do this for my husband. As you can imagine he was a breast-man. He loved nothing better than to fuck my titties. Be a shame not to, he always said. Don't be shy. Step up. Put your cock in my cleavage."

Adam moved forward and did as instructed. He had to crouch a bit. DeeDee scooped up her breasts and compressed them around his shaft. It was wonderful to be enveloped in their warm softness. She used them to grab his shaft and rubbed his cock with her breasts. He slipped along her cleavage.

Next, she pressed the tip of his dick against her nipple. She rubbed the tip all over her boob and across her left nipple. Then she did it to the other one. Adam was breathing hard.

DeeDee leaned down and took his dick in her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times. Just enough to tease him. He missed the warmth of her mouth when she popped it out and again rubbed his dick against her enormous breasts.

"Ohhhh," he groaned and shuddered.

She placed his cock in between her tits and ordered him.

"Fuck my tits!"

He drove into her while she shoved her boobs together. The oil allowed for rapid fucking. He pounded her and enjoyed it. Then he paused not wanting to come so soon. She understood and said,

"Be still. Let me pleasure you."

He was still in her cleavage. She grabbed her nipples and pulled up. The nipples stretched obscenely and her boobs rose, lifting off her chest. The sight of her nipples being elongate was something, Suddenly, she released them and her boobs came crashing down.

She put her hands on the outside of her breasts and shook them. The flesh jiggled like jelly. Next, she massaged his dick with the soft flesh. Slowly she caressed his hardness. He began to pump his prick in between the mounds moving in concert with her actions. His oiled cock moved easily between the twin peaks. It felt great for Adam and visually it was hot. Dicks and boobs, what's not to like?

"Fuck my boobs!" She challenged him.

Adam obliged slamming into her, plowing into her slick, soft breasts.

"That's it," she said encouragingly. "Faster. Faster!"

She moved her breasts jacking him off.

"Cum on my tits!"

Adam growled and erupted. Streams of cum flew in her face and on her chest. He kept cumming and cumming until she was a gooey mess. Then he flopped down onto the bed, panting and perspiring.

DeeDee gathered up the sample she need and wiped the rest of his spunk off with a cloth. She laughed and said, "Who said science can't be fun?"

She dressed and said, "Can you gather the grown-ups for a meeting on the porch in 30 minutes?"

She sashayed out of the room. Her hips were swinging, her breasts bouncing. She felt good about herself. "Darlene, you still got", she told herself.

^^^

"Thanks, for coming," DeeDee said addressing the assembled group. "I have completed my examination of Adam. He is a normal, healthy man. His equipment functions perfectly well and he is capable of fathering children."

She paused to let the others consider that information. "I have a great deal of work ahead of me. I would like to get blood samples from everyone tomorrow. I don't have any answers right now, but I do have lots of questions. It's in our nature to try. I promise I will work very hard to reverse the damage done to our males."

She gave them a tight-lipped smile. No one asked her a question. She nodded to the group and went for a walk along the shore. She had many, many things on her mind.

^^^

The next week was much like the previous week. Work, fishing, gathering for meals. The children, oblivious to all that was wrong with the world, did what kids do. They played and made lots of noise. DeeDee did get her blood. She studied the samples under the microscope.

^^^

The following week started off the same. Sunday night flowed into Monday morning as usual. At around 2:00 AM, Adam was awakened by the sound of the wind. The wind was howling. Since this was Florida, his first thought was a hurricane. He gave a groggy glance towards the window. He saw David and Trevor there.

"Hey. What are you guys doing up?"

David answered. "The sound of the wind woke us up. We've never seen a hurricane before. Is this how it starts?

Before Adam could answer. Trevor pointed out the window and said, "Wow! Cool! Look a spaceship."

Adam rolled out of bed. "Guys, it's not a good idea to be at the window when there are high winds or a hurricane."

He knelt behind them and put his arm around them intending to guide them away. He looked out the window and spied the object in the sky Trevor had seen.

"What the hell? That's huge."

"Yeah," Trevor said. "And there are bunches of them. Over there and there and there."

"What are they?" David asked.

"I don't know," Adam said as he stared out the window. "I've never seen anything like it. They're giant. They don't move like airplanes. They seem to be the source of the noise."

The three guys looked on astonished by the sight of large, floating airships. The din increased as one hovered over the parking lot. Suddenly, cars elevated. They were being sucked into one of the giant aircraft.

"Whoa!" Trevor said impressed. To the furor of the wind and the loud sucking noise, a new racket we added. It was the sound of things being crushed and ground up. Whole vehicles were drawn into the machine and debris flew out the back.

The roar increased in volume and seemed much closer. They heard Jennifer scream and the sound of running feet.

Adam said, "This is dangerous. We have to get away from the window."

He took the boys into the hall where the others were congregated. Jennifer clung to DeeDee as if her life depended on it. Mathew and Eve held each other. Sadie ran to her friend and hugged Eve's waist. Everyone was confused and frightened.

DeeDee posed a question to everyone, "Does anyone know what is happening?"

"I think the second stage is commencing. First, they gassed us and now they are here to scavenge the planet. There are large airships outside," Adam said as he hugged the scared boys.

"They?" DeeDee asked.

Before Adam could explain more. The building shook violently. The noise was deafening and suddenly, the ceiling and roof above them was wrenched off, sucked into one of the huge ships. Everyone screamed and looked up.

Everyone now knew who "they" were. "They" were whoever was operating the massive airships that had just ripped off the roof. The frightened group stared up dumbstruck. They were too shocked to speak or even to move. They saw a gable break free and plummet back to earth. It fell quickly landing on DeeDee and Jennifer.

Crash!

In an instant. Two women were gone, dead. Sadie and Eve shrieked. Matt said, "Oh My God!"

Adam stepped forward wanting to offer help, but he stopped. Before them was a pile of broken, twisted wood. Everyone knew their friends could not have survived. The weight, the speed, it was too much for the human body to take.

Sadie continued to wail. Eve cried out, "Jennifer! DeeDee!" There was no response from the pile of rubble that had crushed DeeDee and Jennifer.

Adam shouted, "We have to get out of here. Matt, Eve, take the boys downstairs."

Eve and Matt each grabbed the hand of a boy and the four of them ran for their lives. Sadie stood screaming. Adam went to Sadie and said, "We have to go."

She didn't move. She was scared, shell shocked, petrified.

"You're coming with me," he said. Adam picked up the small woman and carried her down the stairs and through the building. The others were at the front door. Adam put Sadie down. They all looked out into the night. Other large airships were visible.

Matt said to everyone, "I don't know what to do. Are we safer here or out there?"

Eve said with disbelief. "They're like giant vacuum cleaners. They're sucking up cars from the parking lot and pulling buildings apart."

Sadie asked, "What the hell are those things? They're huge! They look like something from another world. Like something you'd see in a sci fi movie about invaders from outer space."

Another of the machines hovered over a nearby building. It sucked it apart drawing everything into a large central compartment. There was a grinding noise and then debris flew out the back. It reminded Matt of seeing wheat separated from the chaff.

"Run! It's coming our way!" Adam shouted as he saw the spacecraft turn and head towards the restaurant.

They ran down the pier. Trevor struggled to keep up. He stumbled tripping Sadie and the other boy. They fell in a heap. The others didn't notice at first. It was so dark and so noisy.

"Where are the boys?" Eve asked. The trio stopped and looked back.

"There they are," Matt said pointing about 20 yards behind them.

"You two head to the escape boat," Adam said. "I'll go get them."

A spaceship cruised overhead and sucked up a 30-foot section of the decking cutting the two parties off. The section Adam, Eve and Matthew were on, teetered and fell into the sea. They all screamed as they fell.

Eve and Adam landed in the water. They had the air knocked out of them and surfaced sputtering and spitting out water. Matt was not so lucky. He landed on a nearby floating walkway. He lay awkwardly and groaned in pain.

"Matthew! Mathew!" Eve screamed and searched for him.

His gasps and moans caught her ears. His slight movement caught her eyes. She swam to him. Adam joined her.

"Oh, Matthew!" Eve cried out in a voice full of sorrow. She wanted to be with him. She swung her leg up and tried to scramble onto the walkway. She was stuck with only the one leg on the boards.

In her desperate haste to be with her injured boyfriend, she didn't realize that she was giving her brother a moon lite view of her shaved pussy. All she had on was her tight, sleeping tee.

"Oh my God!" Adam thought. "There's her bang hole! Right in my face".

He studied it. "She shaved around her lips. I can clearly see them and the pink in between. God! This is so wrong!".

Adam closed his eyes. He grabbed the walkway with one hand and put the other on his sister's butt. He shoved her up onto the decking. She crawled to Mathew. Adam hoisted himself up and joined her over Matt.

Tears streamed down Eve's face. They saw Matt wheeze. Blood was leaking out of his mouth and nose. Adam scanned his body. He looked like a marionette puppet that had been dropped on the ground. His arms and legs were in positions that no human could achieve.

Matt opened his eyes and struggled to speak. His voice was weak.

"Hi . . . That was a bad . . . tumble. I . . . I love you, Eve."

"I LOVE you so much," Eve gushed.

"Adam . . . take . . . care . . . of . . . my . . . girl." The light in Matt's eyes went out. His breathing ceased.

Eve shouted, "Matt, don't leave me!"

There was no response. Eve shouted louder this time, "Matt, I love you!"

She cried. Her tears fell on Matt's face. When he didn't respond, Eve shook his body.

"MATT!"

He was gone. Adam put his hand on Matt's neck and felt no pulse. He closed the dead man's eye and then held his sister tight like she had held him that horrible day on the boat. They sat there together, not speaking, both crying a long time.

Finally, her brother said softly, "We have to go."

He looked around and saw a piece of sailcloth. He went over and spread it out. Then he dragged Matt's body on to it, rolled it up and tied it with cordage. Adam pushed the body off the walkway and they watched silently as it slipped below the surface.

"Come with me to the boat."

Eve cried as she swam to the escape boat. Adam climbed up the swim ladder and turned to help his sister. Her soft cotton sleeping tee shirt that Sadie had given her was plastered to her body. The cold water did what cold water does to a woman's nipple. They were very hard, fully erect. Adam's eyes were drawn to them.

Adam cursed himself, "Damn! I wish I was a better man. Perhaps then I wouldn't have stared at her exposed pussy and now I wouldn't notice that my sister's erect nipples are close to boring a hole through her shirt".

Adam fought his nature and re-focused his mind. He looked up to the remaining pier.

"Eve, do you see Sadie or the boys?"

"What?"

"Up there."

Adam pointed to the dock. They scanned the structure. They didn't see anyone. They did hear a loud creaking sound followed by a cracking noise.

"The pier is leaning. It's going fall!" Eve said.

They watched it tumbled into the sea. Eve screamed and then said, "What if Sadie and the boys were on it?"

Adam dove into the water. For the next hour, he swam about looking for the boys and Sadie. He returned, exhausted to the boat. "I didn't find anyone," Adam said quietly.

"Do you think maybe they weren't on the pier? Maybe they are still alive?"

He didn't think so, but he felt more bad news might crush her. He answered,

"I hope so. Listen, without the pier and in the darkness no one could make it to this boat. And I'm worried that the airships are here to scavenge everything. The boats could be next. We should leave."

"But we can't leave. We can't abandon them!"

Eve was frantic. She was crying. Adam hugged her tight and said, "There's nothing we can do now. We'll come back during the day and search for them. If I was them, I'd huddled together in a safe place and wait for daylight and for the airships to leave."

Eve didn't say anything, but she let him prepare the boat to leave the dock. Adam used the small engine to go out into the ocean. They only went a short distance around a point so they were out of sight of the marina and the fleet of airships.

The flying machines continued to destroy the marina and everything there.

Adam anchored the boat and said, "We're wet and cold. Let's go inside, get warm and sleep."

"I can't sleep."

"Okay, then we'll rest."

They went into the cabin. The fore had a sleeping area behind a sliding door. The main cabin had cushioned benches that doubled as beds.

"You can have the fore cabin. I'll bunk in here."

Eve whined, "I don't what to be alone."

"Okay. Blankets are in the cabinet. Oh damn it!"

"What?"

"'We really should get out of these wet clothes. I've been gathering supplies -- food, water and stuff," he explained. "I didn't think about clothes. I don't have anything for us to change into."

Eve was wearing the sleeping tee Sadie had given her. It was the tight fitting, show your bum outfit. Adam too had only had his sleeping attire, a pair of ragged boxers.

"I'm cold and wet and tired," Eve said as she pulled the wet garment over her head. "I don't care if you see me naked. Since this whole nightmare began, haven't I managed to flash you all my bits?"

"Yeah," he answered with a slight grin. His eyes moved up and down her body from the bright carrot top hair to her slender ankles and long toes.

"You never could get a tan," he said with a smile. "My little sister has grown into a beautiful woman."

He viewed her pale flesh and the full breasts with their pointy pink nipples and the splash of red between her legs. Eve grabbed a dish towel and dried her body. She said, "Go ahead and lose your shorts. Sally and Sadie have told me a lot about you. I feel like I'm already acquainted with your trouser snake."

Adam laughed and pulled his boxers off. His half erect cock flopped into view. He used a dish towel to dry himself and got the blankets. The siblings got into bed and snuggled for warmth. It had been a horrific night. Their bodies were still jacked up on adrenaline. It took a while for the drug to clear their systems and let them sleep.

"Emmm," Eve sighed upon waking the next day.

"What the hell?" she thought. She was surprised to find a boner pressed against her ass. Her next thought was about Matthew, the only man until this morning to have ever done that to her. She shed a tear when she remembered that he was gone. She pulled away from Adam waking him up.

"Huh?" he grunted and then snorted.

"Sorry I woke you. I was worried I was about to be skewered."

"What?"

Adam was slow on the uptake. Then he realized she was talking about his morning wood. "Oh! Sorry. I don't have a lot of control over that."

1...45678...15