Second Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving Euphora's cabin, Linda was in a state that could only be classified as extreme rut. By the time she reached her own cabin, two hours later, she had the semen of eight different men dripping from her vagina, running down her legs, and was pulling Vicky into the room, onto her bed. The two women spent another hour and a half in a tangle of arms and legs, licking and sucking the semen from on and within each other's body.

With her cabin's air vents still closed, and Euphora's effluvium wearing off, Linda's head began to clear after their last mutual orgasm. "Oh, God!" she said, "I forgot about the men outside! I have to get to the control room!" She sat up on the edge of the bed, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

Vicki looked up in surprise and said, "Outside? Oh, shit! I'm sorry Doctor. I don't know what came over me. I'm not really homosexual."

"Neither am I, but you were great." Linda leaned back, rubbed Vicki's shoulder and kissed her forehead for reassurance. "There's no need to apologize. We have all been affected by Euphora's body chemistry. However, right now we need to see if those men are still alive." Linda went to a closet and pulled out two emergency oxygen tanks and full face breather masks. "Here, put this on and follow me to C&C."

The pair made their way through the corridors, careful to avoid people engaged in sex on the floors. The command center was empty, except for the periodic ding of a distress call. "Corporal," said the Colonel, "seal the vents, void the air, and replace it from the emergency tanks." When Vicky had followed her instructions, the two removed their breathing gear. Taking a deep breath of the fresh, cooler air, Linda could tell that her sex drive was still on hold. "Good, it worked." Linda went to the communications console and opened the video link. "Okay, who's out there?"

"What the Hell is going on in there guys?! What…uh Engineer Connors and Private Blake, here, sir. Just a sec, let me turn on my visual. It was off to conserve suit power Oh, Colonel, thank God! Uhhhh, why are you naked, Colonel?"

Linda and Vicky both blushed. "Never mind that," Linda said, not bothering to try to cover herself. It was too late for that. "The Aluran female has affected everyone on board. How much air do you have left?"

"About ten minutes, Sir." He sounded amused, using the formal 'Sir,' considering what he could see of her in his helmet monitor.

"Circle the station to the engineering lock. I'm going to close its air vents from here, and flush the system. When you get inside, the bay will be in vacuum. Use air from the emergency tanks to fill it. I'm afraid you'll have to quarantine yourselves in Engineering until a supply ship docks. We'll need at least some crew with their wits about them. Whatever you do, don't open the air vents or the hatches to the interior of the station. In the mean time, I'm going to call for help from the survey ship at Zuben Eschamali."

Linda closed the com-link, and turned her attention to remotely preparing the Engineering bay. As she worked she sorted through her feelings about Euphora, astonished at the complexity of strong desire, as strong as that she held for Loren, her growing desire to protect the Aluran woman from whatever Earth Force might want to do to her for espionage…both an intellectual and a deep, heart-felt desire…and a fear...what would happen if they took Euphora away from her? All those feelings for someone she had known less than an hour. Were they real, or chemically induced? Had she really fallen in love with an alien? With Euphora?

* * *

Colonel Meyers paused to take a sip of wine. All of the Canteen's patrons and it's two bartenders were crowded around the game table. Only the sound of their breathing could be heard. Despite the coolness of the room, some of the listeners were visibly perspiring, and licking their lips. All eyes were on the doctor. Linda smiled to herself, thinking,I cantell a good story. She took another sip of wine, then continued.

* * *

On the evening (Station night) of the second day of the alien invasion, the Doctor and her husband were in their quarters preparing a light snack before going to bed. Both were exhausted.

"So how did your day go?" Loren asked.

"I stayed in the infirmary all day. The only people who came in just wanted to have sex with me, but in between bouts, I did manage to get some of my research done. The inhibited cell-growth study is going well, and the infusion studies of planet's indigenous medicinal plants and molds are very promising. How about your day, dear?"

"Well, we did a final thermal calibration on vat seven. I'll tell you, when Vicky gets a hold on a job, she doesn't let up till it's perfect."

Linda turned and grinned at him. "I can tell you she's like that with sex, too!"

Loren's face reddened as he grinned back at her. "Oh, I can vouch for that."

"Loren?" "Linda?" They asked simultaneously. From the tone of their voices, each knew the other had something serious to ask. Both hesitated a few seconds, looking at each other, then Loren asked, "What is it, Linda?

"I was just wondering…how do you feel about…about Euphora?"

After a pause, Loren said, "I was going to ask you the same question. You first."

"I really like her…a lot!"

"So do I, but I get the feeling there's more…" his voice faded.

"Yes, I…"

Just then, the door chime dinged. Linda moved toward the door. "Who is it?"

"Euphora. May I come in?"

Linda touched the lock button, and the door slid open. "Please do, dear. Is there something we can do for you?"

Euphora stepped in and remained standing by the closed door, her expression not quite readable by human standards. Had anyone asked, Linda would have said the alien was nervous, perhaps pensive. She remained silent for a moment.

"Euphora," asked Loren, "is something wrong?"

"M…May I ssspend the night with the two of you?" Her tone was thin, not the seductive, lusty tone the Meyers had heard from her before, as though she needed comforting.

The humans glanced at each other, and moved forward without hesitation to put their arms around the Aluran. "You're lonely, aren't you," said the doctor.

"Yesss," said Euphora, putting her head between theirs, embracing them. "I ssspent lassst night alone for the firssst time in my life. It wasss awful. I have alwaysss had people to sssleep with."

"In the women's compound, you sleep in the same room with the other men and women?" Loren asked.

"Our bedsss hold three to five people. We are never alone, never without loving companionsss."

"Do you have a mate, a husband of your own?"

"No, Linda. We have no permanent matesss, nor do we form permanent pair bondsss the way you do. That would degrade the gene pool, reduccce variation. But I do have fourteen men and women of which I am particularly fond."

Linda kissed her cheek, and said, "Well, you won't be alone tonight." She pulled away, slightly, and indicated the food spread on the dining counter. "Would you care for a snack before going to bed?"

Euphora held Loren's hand, and pulled him with her toward the counter. "Thisss looksss good," she said, lifting a soft yellow cube. "What isss it?"

"That's called cheese. It's made from milk solids, processed by lactic acid producing bacteria. It's really very good." Loren picked up a cube for himself, and popped it into his mouth.

Euphora set the cube down, delicately, and pointed to something else.

"That's bread, which we bake from wheat flour. And this is chicken. It's an Earth animal, a bird raised specifically for food."

Euphora tried the cube of chicken. "Mmm, it isss good. Tassstesss like vanna-lizzzard." Then she picked up the cheese, again. "I sssuppose I sshould try thisss. It ssseemed sssafe enough for you." She bit into it, and rolled it around her mouth. "Mmm, thisss isss good, too." She finished the cube, watching as Loren and Linda grabbed a few other items and poured themselves some wine.

"Would you like some wine?" Linda asked. "It's a mild alcoholic beverage."

"No, thank you. Aluransss cannot drink alcohol. It driesss usss out, and causssesss ssseriousss nerve damage. What elssse do you have to drink?"

"We have milk, fruit juice, tea, coffee, and water."

"I'll jussst have sssome water for now."

Linda gave her a large cup of cold water, and the three of them took their plates to the small table beyond the counter.

They ate in silence for a few minutes, then Euphora asked, "What do you normally do in the eveningsss when you come off sshift?.

"We can watch video performances, listen to music, dance, read, or go to the Canteen to meet with friends," Linda volunteered.

"We could also go to the gym, but we prefer to do that in the mornings, before shift," said Loren.

"What about mating? Do you often mate with othersss aboard the ssstation?"

"Not until you came aboard," said Linda. "Usually, married couples form a tight pair bond, and prefer not to mate outside the bond. Singles, that is, individual humans, are more promiscuous, having sex with other singles as often as they can. Your presence has modified the crews' behavior. I've never seen anything like it. It's like an orgy. You say this will go on for four more days?"

"If I remain on the ssstation, it will. I have almossst finisshed my tasssk, and I sshould return to Varga tomorrow."

"You're leaving?" the human couple asked, simultaneously, and with apprehension in their eyes and voices.

"I need to complete my report to my sssuperiorsss." She paused, noting their tension. "I could come back, if you wissh it."

"Yes, please come back as soon as you can." Linda put her cup and plate in the cleaning unit, and came to kneel by the alien woman. Eye to eye, she touched Euphora's shoulder and said, "Please come back. We need you."

Loren left his cup and plate on the table, and moved to kneel at the other side of Euphora's chair. "She's right. We need you." He lifted and kissed the back of her hand.

She pulled her arm away, then extended both arms to pull their heads to hers, her voice becoming seductively airy, once more, "Of courssse, I will return if you need me." She brushed her lips over Loren's, giving him a little lick, and did the same to Linda. "But I am ssstill here, right now. We ssshould not wassste thisss time together."

"Absolutely not," breathed Linda. She and Loren stood up, pulling Euphora with them, and the three embraced, sharing kisses, as they slowly moved toward the bed.

Involuntarily, Euphora's body released her mating pheromones in her breath, and a moment later she felt Loren's erection rise against her hip. She turned toward him and reached up to put her arms around his neck, pressing her body against his, adding a little wriggle of her hips.

Linda moved behind Euphora, reaching around to cup her breasts, while forcing the alien body against her husband's nakedness, planting kisses on Euphora's neck. Loren placed his hands on Linda's hips, while she moved her left hand down Euphora's abdomen to feel for his penis. It rested against her belly, his scrotum, just brushing her outer lips. Linda pushed his testicles forward, rubbing them against Euphora's labia for a few seconds, before letting go, to put her fingertips against the frenna, massaging lightly as the Aluran moaned in pleasure. Euphora turned around suddenly, leaning back against Loren, while running one hand over Linda's breasts, the other hand down to her sex, massaging bare skin, while inserting her middle finger into Linda's moist slit. Loren reached around, holding Euphora's outer labia apart, while Linda increased pressure on the frenna, and inserted a finger into Euphora. The alien came with a shudder and a gasp and Linda cupped her hand beneath the opening to catch as much of the flow as she could, while the rest ran down Euphora's legs.

Loren licked his wet fingers, while Linda slathered the spent liquid over Euphora's breasts, and bent to lick them. Loren pick up Euphora as though she had no weight at all, and placed her on the center of the bed, and she spread her legs, inviting him. Loren crawled onto the bed between her outstretched legs, his face red in unbridled lust. Linda grabbed his cock, pulling him forward and down, inserting his glans into Euphora's waiting tunnel. She watched as Loren began to thrust slowly inward. When fully inside her, he ground his hips against hers, then pulled slowly out. Linda bent forward to suck on his glans, then pushed him back inside, and he began a steady rhythm, in and out, in and out. Linda moved onto the bed, positioning her vulva directly over Euphora's mouth, immediately feeling the alien tongue reach up to caress her clit, then down to push inside her vagina, finding her Grafian Spot. As her husband diligently fucked the alien cunt, he watched the long thin tongue flick into and out of his wife. Loren and Linda smiled at each other, as Linda said, "Oh god, Euphora, that's it, lick me, suck me, suck my pussy!" She came in Euphora's mouth, just as Loren released his load deep inside Euphora, just as the Aluran shuddered in orgasm, herself.

As the alien came, her tongue stopped moving inside Linda, who then grabbed Loren's hand to massage her clit. It threw Loren off balance, and he fell to the side, causing Linda to fall to Euphora's opposite side, laughing. "A threesome can be awkward, on occasion," said Loren.

Euphora replied, "True, but let'sss try a different way. I have sssomething that might sssurprissse the good doctor." She rose and had Linda take her place, lying on the bed. Linda's eyebrows rose in question, while Euphora lay down full length on top of her and kissed her, then said, "When you exxxamine my body, you'll find a pair of glandsss just above my uterusss. The gland on the left ssstoresss a mixxxture of the sssemen of all the malesss who mate with me. The gland on the right ssside ssstoresss sssamplesss of the sssemen of the malesss my body respondsss to mossst ssstrongly, thossse it sssubconsssciousssly consssidersss the bessst evolutionary contendersss. Their sssemen would be usssed firssst in fertilizzzing my ova. With practiccce, an Aluran female can tell whossse sssemen isss ssstored in which vesssiclesss of the gland, and releassse a ssspecific sssample, when ssshe wantsss to." She got up and moved forward, positioning her vulva over Linda's mouth. "For exxxample," Euphora paused, and squirmed slightly, while Linda's tongue reached into her vagina.

Linda felt, then tasted semen on her tongue, the flavor different from Loren's, but good. "That isss your Bassse Commander'sss sssemen." Linda mashed her tongue against Euphora's frenna, slathering the semen over it, tasting both Euphora and the commander's finest. Loren watched his wife lapping up semen from the alien vagina, enjoying the sight. "Thisss," said Euphora, with another wriggle, "isss Lieutenant Juergen'sss sssample." Linda found the taste bitter, garlic flavored, but she swallowed it, and licked Euphora's outer lips. "More," she breathed. Euphora continued giving her seven more samples from the men of the station's crew, which Linda enjoyed. Finally, she said, "I can't ssseem to get my body to releassse the lassst sssample," she frowned. "It doesssn't want to give it up, to wassste it. It isss Loren'sss sssemen. My subconsssciousss mussst think very highly of you, Loren."

"Thank you,", he said, caressing her two right breasts. He knelt up to kiss them, then moved higher to kiss Euphora. She caressed his testicles.

"Even though I know, intellectually, that your sssperm cannot fertilizzze my eggsss, my body respondsss automatically to a man'sss sssexxxual fervor. I am pleasssed that it chossse you…your sssemen to protect and sssave." She hugged him, and looked down at Linda. "Would you like me to releassse the mixxx in the left gland, now?"

"Yes, please darling," said Linda, sealing her lips around Euphora's open tunnel.

Euphora wriggled, and flooded Linda's waiting mouth with a mixture of semen, almost causing her to gag. Linda swallowed only part of the mass.

Getting out from under the alien, Linda knelt up, dribbling the semen from her mouth onto her breasts, taking her hands and slathering the semen over her own, then over Euphora's breasts and vulva. She pushed Euphora down on the bed, and began to lick the semen from her left nipples, inviting Loren to do the same. He was reluctant to taste another man's semen, at first, but the sight of Linda sucking Euphora's breast was a powerful turn-on, and he gave the nipple nearest him a little lick. Soon he was sucking fervently on each of Euphora's right nipples, while his and his wife's fingers played in Euphora's semen-covered vulva, their combined rubbing bringing the alien to another powerful, multiple orgasm. Both Linda and Loren moved around, spreading Euphora's legs as widely as possible, to lie down and lick at her undulating opening, while the alien body bucked and rocked with continual pleasure.

When Euphora's contractions finally died away, Loren began to mount her once more, but she put a hand to his chest, causing him to stop. "I want to watch you and Linda," she said. "I have not actually watched a human male and female copulate, during the time I have been quessstioning the crew."

Obligingly, Linda lay down, while Loren moved between her legs, and Euphora caressed her clit. Loren entered her slowly, but quickly built up a rhythm, while the Aluran watched in fascination. Loren lifted Linda's hips so he could kneel and move even faster. Euphora said, "It isss beautiful, that way her lipsss move in and out with the tug of your penisss." She reached out, putting her fingers around his pumping shaft, to feel the motion. As Loren's speed increased, and he approached climax, Euphora fingers glided in circles around Linda's clitoris, and she came first, in multiple orgasms, before Loren finally released himself.

The three separated, collapsing onto the bed, cuddling, with Euphora in the middle. As Linda drifted off to sleep, she knew in her heart that she did not want to lose this woman.

* * *

For a full minute, no one spoke. Faces around the canteen were flushed. Time seemed frozen. Then the doctor cleared her throat and continued.

"Well, after that, Earth Force Command sent a formal letter of protest to the Aluran government. They responded that they were only defending their own interests, and that no harm had come to the station crew. The crew verified that not only was there no harm, but there were numerous, ah, benefits from this particular operation," the doctor finished her narrative, with a wide smile, her face still flushed. So were many other people in the room from the doctor's graphic descriptions, and most of the men were visibly aroused.

"So, what happened to the alien girl?" asked a lieutenant.

"Yeah! What happened to the spy?"

"Yeah! Did they arrest her?"

"Did they send her back to the planet?"

Loren got up and moved to stand behind his wife, stroking her shoulders. Linda pulled his right hand forward, down into her blouse. When he pulled her breast free of the cloth, kneading her nipple, the audience gasped. She looked up at him, eyes narrowed, breathing harder, and they shared a lewd smirk. "We married her," they said together.

"Youwhat?"

"No shit!"

"Yer kidding?" There were more murmurs around the room.

"My Gawd! You didn't bring herhere, tosector headquarters, did you?" demanded an alarmed captain standing by the bar.

Linda stood up, opening her blouse, dropping her skirt, and said, "Everyone, I'd like you to meet our wife, Euphora!"

They all heard the barroom door swing open and shut, and a long sigh; then a sweet, soft, seductive voice, like wind rustling through leaves said, "Hello. My name isss Euphora. Pleassse love me."