Second Dogging Experience

Story Info
They go outdoor dogging again.
1.7k words
4.44
79.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leedscpl
leedscpl
18 Followers

Following the success of our first ever dogging experience, my husband Andy had no problem convincing me into a second outing. So only a couple of weeks after our first visit we again found ourselves back at the place we had visited previously. This time, however, we decided to drive a different way and had only gone about half a mile down the lane that ran alongside the car park and adjoining a wood when we saw a lay-by on the opposite side of the road containing a couple of parked cars. Both cars were empty, so Andy said he would wander into the woods to have a look round and have a pee if nothing else as he was bursting. I locked myself in the car and waited, keeping low down.

A few minutes later Andy returned and joined me in the car. He said there was some action going on further into the woods with a woman who had a couple blokes around her. I asked what she was like and he said she looked in her 30’s, partly dressed, quite nice looking with blond hair, nice rounded tits and had a light blue summer dress on with the front undone wide open and looked to have no underwear on. I asked what was happening and he said he didn’t go too close up but she appeared to be on her knees wanking and sucking but she seemed to be enjoying it.

I was really feeling very horny so we discussed it for a couple of minutes then agreed we would go ahead into the wood and see what transpired. I decided to keep my blouse and skirt on but did remove my bra and panties while in the car and leave them there. As we walked together to where Andy had been before he had me undo a couple of buttons at the front of my blouse. He then suggested we make our way past the trio and find a suitable place to stop about 20-30 feet away.

We were there in minutes and walked nearby. Andy smiled at them and slipped a hand inside my blouse for them to see him squeezing my breast. I could see the two guys around the woman but no sign of anyone else there. The ground was dry and grassy so we sat down in a small clearing. Andy undid another four buttons of my blouse to show most of my large breasts and as he kissed me and fondled them we both were soon very excited. Within a minute or so one of the two blokes came over to us and was soon was touching and feeling my breasts through my blouse. Andy had already released his cock from his trousers and soon I was enjoying wanking him and the other guy together with each hand as they both embraced my breasts and stroked the inside of my thigh and up between my legs. The stranger asked if I would mind if he removed my skirt. I agreed so all action stopped while I quickly slipped my skirt off and removed my blouse. He said how he liked me in just my stockings, suspenders and heels and asked if we would mind if he took a few pictures, but Andy replied firmly that there were to be no pictures. Then the guy asked us if we wanted to move over closer to the other couple who were both naked now.

Moving nearer I noticed she was quite attractive; long blond hair tied back, with a nice well rounded body, slimmer than mine and still enjoying having fun with her male friend. The woman introduced herself as Marie and said she came there about once or twice a month with her husband Simon, who we now discovered was the guy with standing behind her fondling her breasts. Meanwhile, the other bloke, who was called Chris, moved back to the side of Marie and bending his head forwards took one of her nipples in his mouth sucking it eagerly. Simon looked up at us and invited us both to join them in pleasuring Marie but I said I wasn't bi or interested in that. Marie however looked me straight in the eye and said she was and wouldn't mind at all as she loved large breasts. Well the guys, including Andy, and Marie kept on at me and before I knew it I was on my back with my legs open as Marie's tongue was lapping my pussy whist I sucked Andy’s cock and soon reached orgasm.

After much encouragement I actually used my tongue on Marie. I thought “what the hell, why not” and she soon helped me use it to best effect for her pleasure. Andy took me from behind at the same time as I was bent down, head between Marie’s legs, getting my first ever taste of pussy. I had to admit I loved feeling my tongue probing deeper into Marie’s soaking slit and tasting her sticky sweet aroma. Briefly pausing to come up for some air I noticed Simon and Chris kneeling right there beside me, both of them excitedly masturbating their pricks only inches from my face. Shifting my head first to the right then to the left, I in turn briefly took each solid cock in my mouth giving both a long, hard suck whilst Marie hands reached up and she began caressing my heavy, hanging breasts.

By now I was so turned on that all I really wanted was to see my husband Andy fuck Marie. Quickly moving forwards so as to free his cock from inside my pussy, I turned to Andy and grinned wickedly at him as he now found himself on his knees directly in front of and between Marie’s spread legs. He must have known exactly what I was thinking for his hand went immediately to his trouser pocket to retrieve a condom. I had never before felt so excited by anticipation, but what happened next went beyond even my own wildest dreams.

In the darkness that engulfed us all Andy seemingly had problems rolling the sheath over his fully erect cock. Clearly frustrated by this, I noticed Andy’s hardness begin to recede a little. But to my utter surprise I watched Simon lean over towards him and say “here, let me give you a hand”, as he took hold of Andy’s semi-flaccid knob. My own hand went straight to my pussy and I looked on incredulously as Simon gently stroked my husbands cock back to its full length and stiffness. I had never felt so aroused when I then saw Simon’s head drop down towards Andy’s groin, his lips engulfing first the swollen head then the shaft. It was a sight I’ll never forget.

Marie was now also desperately frigging herself whilst watching her husband expertly perform a blow job on mine. Not to be left out, Chris too positioned himself on the other side of Andy, his hand moving down to cup Andy’s balls as Simon’s sucking grew harder and faster. The look on Andy’s face was a picture; a combination of pure ecstasy and stunned disbelief as almost instantly he shot his load down Simon’s willing throat before collapsing to the ground exhausted. Simon turned to Chris inviting him to go down on him, which he did without hesitation and before too long Simon was spunking his cum deep into Chris’s mouth who swallowed the lot.

Shifting closer, Marie looked at me and boisterously said “now, who hasn’t cum yet and who hasn’t had a mouthful yet?” There was a brief pause as at first I thought she meant the two of us, and then it suddenly dawned on me that she was referring to Andy. My God, I thought, what will Andy be thinking and would he do? Marie looked at Andy and placed her hand onto my aching pussy. Pushing a finger inside me, Marie said to him “I think your wife would like to see you take Simon’s cock”.

I wanted this so much but dared not say so. Fortunately the decision was not mine for as I looked on my husband’s extended arm reached out to take hold of Simon’s by now recuperating member. “Do him Andy!” I thought as I felt Marie’s mouth clamp itself to my right nipple; her fingers still working on my pussy. I watched mesmerised as Andy bent down and started to feed Simon’s beefed up dick between his lips. Chris has moved across to lay the other side of me and began gently licking and kissing my left breast. Andy had never had a guys cock in my mouth but it all looked so natural. I couldn’t believe that here we were naked outside in woodland after dark both having our first bisexual experience. But I loved every minute and as Simon pulled his cock out of Andy’s mouth and shot his warm cum all over my husbands face I took hold of Marie, pulled her mouth towards mine and began passionately probing her mouth with my tongue as I felt yet another orgasm surge up through my whole body.

By now it was getting quite late and turning much cooler so the five of us made ourselves decent and we talked a little, exchanging phone number and promising to meet up again soon before bidding each other goodnight.

The journey back home gave Andy and I time to talk over what had happened that night and how we both felt about all that had gone on. We joked about the fact that Andy never did get to fuck Marie or that neither Simon nor Chris had actually fucked me. Mostly the talk was of how we felt about being with our own sex. Andy admitted he was taken by surprise by Simon but soon realised he was enjoying it and that it then just felt right thing for him to do to go down on Simon, although he did own up to wondering what it would have felt like if Simon has shot his cum into his mouth. For my part I told Andy I had really enjoyed my first experience with another woman. Yet thinking about it I realised that though I had kissed and briefly tasted Marie’s pussy, I hadn’t had really the chance to do much else.

leedscpl
leedscpl
18 Followers