Second Honeymoon

Story Info
A steamy encounter on a beach at night.
2.3k words
4.07
18.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krystalla
krystalla
15 Followers

"A toast," Adam held up his glass. "To a fantastic vacation!" He taped his glass with Lexy's.

"Hear, hear," Lexy agreed as she took a big sip of her wine, savoring the dry taste as it rolled down her throat. Adam grasped her hand and smiled. He raised her hand to his mouth and kissed her knuckles, blue-green eyes flashing above her hand. She blushed and he lowered her hand back down. She loved looking at him, he had the face of a movie star with a straight nose, strong jaw line, an adorable dimple in his chin, full kissable lips and dark shaggy brown hair, just curling over his ears and collar.

Adam and Lexy were eating dinner at a 5 star Caribbean resort celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary. Their surroundings were both luxurious and airy at the same time. Adam looked over at his wife. She was petite with amber hair that touched her shoulders in soft waves. Her big brown eyes smiled back at him with a hint of mischief.

After finishing her dessert, Lexy sat back, patted her stomach and groaned. "I always seem to eat too much. Every meal, I swear I won't stuff myself, but it keeps happening. The food is so good here." Closing her eyes, she imagined how she'd like to work off the extra calories she'd consumed. Tangled limb to limb with Adam. Up against the door to her room. On the bed, her on top then him on top. All soapy wet in the shower.

"I wouldn't worry about it," Adam leaned closer. "There are lots of activities we can do at the resort," he whispered. She opened her eyes to look at him, wondering if he could read her thoughts. "Let's get out of here." He said standing up and holding his hand out. She put her hand in his and pushed her chair back. They walked hand in hand towards the theatre and found a couple of seats in the back. They settled in to watch the evening entertainment at the resort.

Adam slid his arm around the back of Lexy's chair. Her body was very aware of who was sitting next to her; it was practically tingling with anticipation. Adam still elicited the same response in her body as he did when they first met almost 7 years ago. She leaned back so she could feel his arm touching her bare shoulders. The lights went down and people came out on the stage. What actually happened on the stage, she didn't know -- trying to concentrate on it was useless. Observing Adam out of the corner of her eye, she took in his strong profile and the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed. Sitting there she could feel him with every nerve of her body. She was starting to get incredibly turned on, blood thrumming through her system so fast that she felt like she was almost panting. Lexy wondered how long the show was going to go on or how long it was polite to stay. Closing her eyes, she tried to get her breathing under control.

"Don't fall asleep there Lexy," Adam whispered to her.

She opened her eyes and inhaled deeply. "There's no way I can fall asleep right now, believe me." Looking up at him she saw his eyes darken with desire as he took in her rapid breathing and hazy eyes.

He swallowed visibly. "Let's get out of here," he whispered.

Adam took Lexy's hand and they walked out of the theatre into the night air. "Where to, Madam?" he asked, swinging their hands as they walked.

"I don't really care. I just wanted to get out of there."

"Me too. How about a walk along the beach?"

"Sounds perfect."

They walked in compatible silence along the pathway that led to the beach. It was a beautiful night. She savored the scent as they approached the ocean. It was such a nice crisp smell. The ocean waves were rolling gently, lapping steadily up onto the sand. Adam steered them towards an unusual tree on the beach. Lexy remembered seeing it in the daylight. It was bent over slightly and had one large branch growing sideways out of the trunk, relatively low to the ground. It stuck out like a bench, the end pointing down to the ground while leaves and smaller branches steadied it in the sand. He stopped in front of the tree and leaned back facing the water. Lexy hopped up, sitting on the branch-bench. "It's so beautiful here." She said watching the ocean ripple.

Adam turned towards her. "The view is pretty spectacular." He reached out and touched the hair behind her ear.

Angling herself to face Adam, she looked into his eyes. Need coursed through her as she dropped her gaze to his mouth.

His mouth closed gently over hers. A jolt of electricity shot through her body as their lips touched. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. Sliding her hands up his arms, she rested one on his shoulder and the other on the back of his neck. Adam wound his arms around her waist, getting as close they could while sitting next to each other.

"Fuck, this isn't working," he breathed moving to stand in front of Lexy. Shifting her legs apart so he could be closer, Adam ran his thumb over her jaw. She reached out and curled her fingers into his silky hair and pulled his lips back to hers. Heat spiraled through her body causing her to moan. Turning her head slightly allowed him to deepen the kiss. Tongues twisting together Adam ran his hands down her back and gripped her hips. Need pooled in her stomach, blood pounded through her veins. Pressing her body closer to his, she could feel the answering throb in her lower stomach. Breathing heavily, she wrapped her legs around Adam's waist. His hands slid under the hemline of her dress and along her bare skin. They traveled up her leg and caressed her bottom, finding it bare as she was wearing a thong, and pulled her even closer. Lexy could feel his pulsing erection rubbing against her. She hummed when Adam nipped his way up her jaw to her ear. Hands roaming across his shoulders and down his back, she pulled his shirt out of his pants needing to feel his bare skin. She ran her hands up his flat stomach, over his chest, then around and down his strong back. He reached up and palmed her breast through her dress. Flicking her nipple with his thumb, it hardened under his touch sending shocks of desire flowing through her. Adam watched her face as Lexy groaned. His accelerated breathing matching her own.

"You are so hot right now," he panted.

"I am so hot for you," she replied.

He crushed his mouth to hers, holding her against his body. His hand moved down to her knee and slid up the inside of her thigh. His fingers skimmed along the edge of her thong. Heat radiated off her through the material. Her breath hitched as a finger brushed her pussy more insistently. He slipped a finger under the elastic of her underwear and found her hot and wet. Gliding his finger up into her, he found her hard clit and circled it lightly, teasing her. Lexy moaned and shifted her legs to give him better access. He slid a finger inside of her, while his thumb worked her clit. He pushed a second finger in, then a third, thrusting them steadily. Lexy pressed her face into his neck and started panting. She lost all capabilities of rational thought as he increased his pace. Delicious sensations coursed through her, desire coiling tighter and tighter until it reached an unbearable level. Her orgasm took her quickly causing her to tremble. She gasped at the blinding white bliss that shot through her as she crested on a strangled cry. His strokes slowed down after her insides started to release their grip on his fingers. Coming down, she swallowed hard and sighed.

"Wow. That felt so good." She looked up at him, her eyes still glazed from her recent orgasm. His eyes were heavy with desire. Lexy was surprised to feel need building again so soon again after she came. Sliding one hand down from his neck, she trailed it down his torso over his pants, until it came to rest on his erection. Rubbing him firmly, she slowly undid his belt with her other hand.

"What are you doing?" he asked, fingers gripping her hips tighter.

"What do you think I'm doing?" She popped the button on his pants and slid down the zipper. The sound was loud compared to the quiet on the beach. She reached into his boxers and grasped his cock. She reveled the hard, hot feeling of him in her soft hand. She stroked him slowly, the best she could in the confines of his underwear, thumb circling the head, spreading his pre-cum around. Lexy skimmed a hand up around his neck and threaded her fingers through his hair. She trailed open mouthed kisses across his throat, up his neck and sucked one of his earlobes into her mouth. She smiled when she heard Adam's breathing catch. She kissed her way over to his lips. She trailed her tongue across his bottom lip before biting it lightly.

"I want to feel you in me. No, I need to feel you in me. Now," she said against his lips.

"God yes, please," he practically begged.

He tugged his underwear and pants down enough to free his cock. Adam then moved aside her thong and placed himself at her entrance. She moaned deep and low as he slowly eased himself inside until he fully entered her. Good God the man was big. She was so completely full. She flexed her hips and squeezed him with her inner muscles signaling for him to start moving. Thrusting slowly at first he increased her arousal causing the most amazing heat to ripple through her body. Crossing her ankles behind him, Lexy moved her body with his. She shuddered as the tension began to coil within her again. Leaning back slightly, she pressed her breasts against his chest wanting to feel him everywhere.

Adam panted in her ear. He groaned as he struggled to keep control of his pace. "Ah...hell, Lexy," he shuddered against her. Grasping her bottom tightly, he started thrusting long and hard into her.

"Faster" she whispered in his ear.

"I won't last long if I go faster," he panted back.

"Neither will I."

Adam picked up his frenzied pace, jaw tight as he struggled for control. She gripped his shoulders tightly, riding on the feeling building inside her body. She could feel the tingling start at the bottom of her spine, signaling that her orgasm was close by. Her clit burned as he pounded into her. She cried out as she peaked. Wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body causing her to shudder and contract around him. He buried his face in her neck to stifle his yell as he finally lost control. Thrusting deep, he poured himself into her.

They clung to other until their breathing evened out. Adam breathed in deeply, inhaling her scent. She smelled like island fruits and arousal. Very intoxicating. He lifted his head off Lexy's shoulder and looked down at her. That was probably the single hottest experience he'd ever had. He'd never had sex in public before. True, there was nobody around but the fact that anyone could happen upon them at any time held a thrill in itself. If someone did walk by, it would just look like they were embracing since other than a body part of his that was still ensconced deep inside her, they were both fully dressed. Sighing, he slowly withdrew from her, stepped away and did up his pants. When he stepped back to her, she was smoothing her dress down her legs. Adam leaned down and kissed her gently, rubbing his lips against hers. The kiss seemed to have a mind of it's own, growing more insistent even though they'd just finished going at each other. He pulled away, trying to tamp down the need growing inside him again.

"You okay?" he asked.

Lexy brushed her hand through his hair. "Oh yeah. You?" she asked looking up at him.

"I'm good. More than good, actually. You want to finish our walk?"

"Sure. I hope my legs can hold me. They're feeling a little wobbly right now," she smiled, grabbing onto his arm as she slid her feet to the ground. As she stood there for a minute, Adam surveyed her body. She was still flushed with the after glow of desire. Her eyes were bright and clear, looking out over the water. His mouth went dry as he took in her classic hourglass figure. The swell of her breasts that went down to her small waist and flared out to her womanly hips and a great pair of legs that seemed to be holding steady enough at the moment. He started growing hard again. She was looking up at him when his gaze shifted back to her face.

He took her hand as they started off across the beach.

"That was definitely a first for me," she commented.

Adam chuckled. "What, you've never had sex in a tree before?"

"Or a beach or out in the open. I don't know what it was, but I just couldn't help myself." She bumped his shoulder as she walked.

"Hell, I'm not complaining!" he laughed as he bumped her back.

They slowly walked back to their room. Stopping in front of the door, Lexy turned to face Adam. He trailed his fingers down her cheek to her neck, and then rubbed his thumb across her jaw. "And here we are again," he murmured.

He lowered his head and pressed his mouth to hers firmly. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer. Desire started to grow within him as her lips moved under his. "Let's go inside before we get arrested," Lexy said turning to open their door.

krystalla
krystalla
15 Followers