Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,439 Followers

Now I did panic. I started slapping at his head with both hands while bucking and flailing my legs in a vain attempt to dislodge those intruding fingers. This had a result but not the one I wanted. Sitting back he very calmly, somehow managed to capture both my wrists and pin them against the back of the couch with only the one hand. Then he rolled on top of me, his mouth descending on mine to suppress further protest. During this manoeuvre, of necessity he had removed the hand from my pussy and I took the opportunity of pressing my knees together hoping to deny further entry, of any kind.

That was to no avail because he easily forced my legs apart using his spare hand and next moment his body was securely ensconced between my legs. Jerking my head to one side I pleaded "No, No, I don't want this," but it was already too late because even as I spoke I could feel the head of his huge penis pressing against the lips of my vagina.

I had sex with six guys before meeting Gordon and although about half were noticeably bigger than my husband, none had cocks as large as this monster. I expected that Alan would need to work it in slowly an inch at a time but to my surprise it slid straight in without undue resistance but I did finish up feeling incredibly stretched and full. This was rape, plain and simple, and although I was already aroused I was determined to deny Alan the pleasure of making me cum. So I flopped, letting my body go completely limp and unresponsive, determined to mentally concentrate on suppressing the sensations that being fucked would certainly generate.

My expectation was that, after pushing quickly into my vagina, Alan would start to thrust hard, building quickly to a steady rhythm but to my surprise, once in he remained perfectly still. I didn't move a muscle and neither did he. I was puzzled but started to grow tense awaiting the start of the inevitable thrusting, I'm not sure how long that limbo period lasted before, again doing the unexpected, he started to either twitch or swell his already swollen organ. I wasn't prepared for this, especially when his action started to cause the most delicious sensations. It was as if I had hundreds of butterflies fluttering about inside me causing the most exquisite sensations wherever they touched.

That was amazing. Despite all my resolve, the bastard gave me an orgasm and he hadn't even started to fuck me properly. It wasn't a huge orgasm, in fact Gordon had often caused much larger ones with his tongue but those butterfly sensations managed to make their way right down to my toes. Alan started to move his pelvis while I was still coming down from that mini-high and that somehow picked me up and thrust me back on the crest of the wave.

The rest of that session is a bit of a blur except to say that during it I metamorphosed from resistant rape victim into abandoned slut. My cunt was alive and I could feel it convulsing round his thick shaft. I know there was power fucking and I know I was kept shouting out, I can't remember what I said but it could only have been encouragement. I've never experienced such wonderful sensations, in fact I wouldn't have believed them possible but I was literately out of my head with pleasure as, for twenty minutes or more, my rapist lover kept me surfing from one mind blowing orgasm to the next.

I couldn't understand how Alan managed to keep going for so long without losing control and ejaculating but he wasn't a total iron man and eventually that point was reached. Suddenly he announced, "I'm going to cum," but his warning wasn't needed. I had become acutely attuned to every nuance of the column of hot flesh inside me and now it had started a preparatory pulsing along the whole length of the stiff shaft. The next moment, as if a volcano had erupted, a torrent of hot semen exploded inside me. In the whole of our time together I had never known the exact moment when my husband ejaculated, apart from his cry of pleasure and a feeling of slightly more lubrication. I certainly never felt it actually coming out of him but with Alan there could be no mistake as his cum gushed out with the force of a pressure hose.

Due to the abandon of the fucking we had ended up in a very awkward position and with the urgency gone I think Alan felt something akin to cramp because he suddenly, almost violently he hurled himself away from me to the other end of the couch. Apart from straightening my limbs I didn't move and continued to lie where he had left me. I won't say that I passed out but I certainly started to drift away. I remember thinking lethargically that I ought to put something underneath myself so as not to soak and stain the furniture but I couldn't be bothered. I knew that I was safe but can remember that, in an almost inebriated way, I was illogically playing with thoughts of pregnancy as I drifted off to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept but I woke feeling refreshed and very empty. Traditionally I should have been overwhelmed by guilt and asking, 'What have I done?' but instead I felt that I actually deserved the experience and proud that I had been able to cast aside the inhibitions of a lifetime. Glancing towards the other end of the couch, I saw that my talented seducer's eyes were open as he lay apparently contemplating the ceiling. "Are you awake?" I asked.

Alan rolled partly towards me grinning and asked, "Do you want to try that again?"

In response I gave an almost imperceptible nod. I did desperately want to feel the wonderful sensation of his cock inside me but if he just took me again I could still pretend to myself that I had no choice in the matter.

Unfortunately Alan easily saw through my small stratagem, "Then you better ask me," he said.

With an ache quickly building inside me, I struggled with my conscience. The fact that I had enjoyed having his cock inside me was a physical reaction and not my fault because I had been forced to participate in the sex but if I invited Alan to continue the assault then I would have crossed the line into infidelity no matter which way you looked at it. I was still engaged in this internal conflict, when Alan interrupted to say,"I'm going to count up to ten after which my cock will no longer be available."

He started counting very slowly and I let the count reach nine before I said, "Please will you fuck me again."

Alan nodded complacently, as if there had never been any doubt and speaking in a bored voice, as if doing me a favour, he said, "I suggest we use the bed this time, we might as well have a bit of comfort."

Immediately I jumped up and ran to the bed where I lay in readiness with legs spread and knees raised.

My handsome seducer seemingly had not the same haste because he took his time standing and then advanced towards me only slowly, his huge phallus swinging ponderously from side to side.

I lay in tense anticipation but instead of mounting me, Alan lay nonchalantly alongside saying, "If you want this inside you, you better start getting it properly stiff." His penis already looked swollen and stiff enough for my needs but without any reluctance, I jumped up to obey his command. I followed roughly the same phallic worship routine as before but this time he insisted that I gave his balls an extensive tongue bath before he declared his cock to be again fit for duty. I did thoroughly enjoy the task and by the time I lay back again in the fucking position, my vulva was positively throbbing with eagerness.

As he slid into me my pent up breath exploded in a big gasp and I think I also moaned. I felt complete again and as he started with a series of steady thrusts I found my internal tension building until I was hovering just below the ecstatic plateau. I knew that I was about to experience the same almost out of body pleasure as before when suddenly he halted and withdrew until the head of his cock was lightly touch my lower lips. Again I held my breath, awaiting the deep plunge which would take me over the edge but it didn't come. Even in my fevered stat I knew he was teasing me so I waited, and I waited but it didn't come. In the end I had to beg, "Please put it back in."

"Put what back where?" he asked.

"Put your cock back in my pussy."

"It's not a pussy, it's a juicy hairy cunt," he said, "Ask me again properly."

"Please put your lovely cock back in my juicy, hairy cunt"

"A cunt that was made to be filled by stiff, real, man-sized cocks."

"A cunt that was made to be filled by stiff, real, man-sized cocks," I enthusiastically repeated.

"And not by little boy peckers."

"And not by little boy peckers."

"Like your pathetic husband."

Now I had a problem because I knew that if I parroted those words I would be betraying Gordon far worse than I already had by begging Alan to fuck me again. Gordon, the kindest, gentlest, most loving husband in the world and the love of my life. I remained silent.

Alan waited but I waited longer. "Say it," he hissed but I shook my head.

He pressed a bit harder until his cock head entered me by about half an inch. It felt red hot but then it withdrew. This was repeated two or three times until my whole body was twitching consumed in an agony of desire but I stubbornly clenched my teeth tight. I thought I had won. I really thought I'd won Alan leaned forward until I could feel his breath in my ear. "Say it," he whispered, "It's only words and I know that you want to."

This time there were tears in my eyes but my resistance was almost done and when he gave me an inch or more only to withdraw again, I blurted out, "Like my pathetic husband."

The reward for my betrayal was instant as Alan slowly but smoothly slid back inside me until his magnificent weapon was once more buried up to the hilt. My arms clasped around him and I opened up fully as I realised what a drug addict must feel when the effect of his fix first hits. That was the start of a long protracted session of almost continuous sex during which we tried every position imaginable and I completely surrendered to depravity. I had sold my soul to the devil and there was no going back, there was no excuse left and very little to offer in mitigation.

Since our original honeymoon, I had always believed that Gordon had taken me to the heights of passion but now I realised that on the scale of mountains he had managed little further than the foothills. I also knew that this night with Alan was an experience that would have to last me for a lifetime because, even if I was to start regularly cheating on my husband, I was extremely unlikely to find another lover like him. Often when females start chatting together the topic turns to girls who work as escorts, wives notorious for their sexual misbehaviour or famous courtesans of the past. Like the others in the group I would put my nose in the air to show disapproval but secretly I was filled with envy of the women who they had dared to act in that way. Now was my chance to be like that, if only for the one glorious night.

I knew from the start that Alan was very strong but hadn't realised quite how strong he was. We had reached a situation where he was lying on his back and I was on top in the reverse cowgirl position, bouncing up and down in a leisurely fashion when I suddenly I felt very thirsty. I apologised saying, "I'm sorry, I've got to get off and make a cup of tea, I'm terribly thirsty."

Alan stopped me saying, "Stay where you are, I'll take you there." He then stood up so that I was in a horizontal position facing down. My legs were hooked round the backs of his thighs, his cock was still embedded in me and my body was supported by his hands underneath my tits. Holding me like that he, walked across to the kitchen where he held me up as I filled the kettle and put tea bags in the cups. While the water was boiling, he began slowly thrusting while I supported myself on the counter top but for some reason in that position, my pussy made a disgusting squelching noise which set us both laughing.

When the tea was brewed, I manoeuvred onto my back; Alan sat me up perched on the edge of the counter, placed a mug in each of my hands and then carried me carefully back to the bed without his cock slipping out of me once. We drank our refreshments with me on his lap, still connected and with neither of us actually moving but I've already mentioned the amazing twitching trick that he does with his dick.

The fucking continued, both fast and slow, until late into the night I lay sucking his cock again. I was feeling tired but more than that I felt that we had done everything possible and that there was really nowhere else to go. Suddenly, without any warning, in a complete change of attitude, Alan ordered, "Get on your hands and knees this minute, you dirty slut." Something made me obey him, (perhaps expecting to be fucked doggie style again), but I had hardly got myself comfortable when I felt a stinging slap on my bottom. I really hurt and I tried to get up but his other hand on the back of my neck held me in place. There was another slap, even harder, followed by another. I don't like pain so I swore at him but this only served to increase the severity of my chastisement. The blows continued and I think I received six on each buttock. At the start I had tears in my eyes but by the end the pain had changed to a wonderful warm glow.

Lost in the new sensation I didn't feel him move but he must have leaned forward because I could feel something nice and new. Using the tip of his tongue Alan was tracing delicate, tantalising circles on the skin of my glowing rump. It tickled but felt soothing at the same time. After doing one side for a minute or two he moved across, ensuring that mistreated both cheeks got equal treatment. I could tell that he was moving back across and happily assumed that he was starting a new round but instead he paused half way and pulled the cheeks of my ass withy his finger and the next moment his wet tongue was exploring the puckered rosebud of my anus, where no man had ever been. It was so nasty, so taboo, so delicious that I had a minor instant orgasm just from that. Throughout our marriage, Gordon had intermittently pestered me to let him go there but it was the only area of my body I had consistently denied him. It felt so nice that now I had to wonder why.

I had rather expected (hoped) that Alan would make a meal of this new activity but I suspect that he only did it to get me nice and wet there. The next moment I felt the bulbous head of his huge cock trying to gain entry. As he pushed vainly against my tight anal cherry I knew that this was bound to be horrendously painful. With a penis of my husband's size it would have been bad enough but with a tube of hard flesh with these dimensions, I didn't really think that it could be possible. Suddenly, as if coming to the same conclusion, Alan switched and plunged back into my vagina, leaving me uncertain whether to feel relief or disappointment. However, after only two or three thrusts he returned to my anal orifice and I realised that he had simply been coating his cock with his own cum and my internal lubrication.

The ploy worked because slowly but surely he slid inside and the pain was every bit as bad as I had expected. At the start the agony came very close to that of giving birth (but without the epidural option.) Why did I allow it? That hard to say except that, after Alan had given me such minding ecstasy, I wanted so much to please him that I was prepared to do anything that he wanted. Gradually the pain eased, first to a dull ache and then to something different, as if having broken through the pain barrier I had arrived on a much higher plateau of pleasure. For much of what followed I really felt as if the huge cock embedded in me was actually an integral part of my body.

I can remember little that followed except that I was wracked by continual orgasms. I think that the duration was shorter than intended because Alan suddenly said, "Fuck" and immediately came. I did feel it but I think that his reservoir was finally becoming depleted because it felt less forceful than on the previous occasions. I flopped face down, still with his softening cock inside me. I don't even remember him taking it out but I know that I lay for sometime thinking without his weight on me before sleep overcame me.

As I lay in a kind of limbo, drifting and waiting for sleep, I idly wondered whether, when setting up his dubious arrangement, had my stupid husband ever thought how much the limitations in his own sexual abilities were going to be exposed. Was it just a perverted visual thrill he had wanted or had he really believed that one session of Alan's sexing would reinvigorate our own marital lovemaking. With that thought I felt some sympathy for Gordon. Was he at that moment in his hotel room on the mainland, pacing about in frustration or was he masturbating to mental images of what he knew must have happened. Just before drifting into dreamland, I vowed to make it up to him by vividly describing everything he had missed.

I awoke at 7 am, to see Alan lying by my side, partly uncovered and still sporting that everlasting erection. Knowing that my night of a lifetime was almost over; I wanted one last taste so scrambled down the bed and took it in my mouth. For some ten minutes I suckled happily with Alan unconvincingly pretending to be still deep in slumber but as soon as I felt him getting close he suddenly sat up saying, "Lie down, I want to put a load into you for hubby to find, a kind of money shot to prove you've really been fucked by another man and fulfilled his fantasy." Then he laughed and added, "Talking about 'money shots' a multi orgasmic girl like you would do well in porn, especially as you seem to like large cocks so much." He was very close to ejaculation already so the ensuing quick fuck was fast and furious and completely unmemorable compared to all that had gone before. He must have replenished reserves while we slept because plenty of his creamy cum ended up inside me.

It must have been nearly two hours later before I woke again and for the first few seconds I didn't recall the events of the night. I knew that I felt terribly sore between my legs and both tender and bruised deep inside. It was a nice feeling. Lazily I opened my eyes to find Alan standing at the bottom of the bed, already dressed and looking at me. "It's almost ten. The morning ferry will be docking soon and it might be better if I wasn't here when it arrives," he said. "I'm going to hang around in the hotel until all passengers have disembarked." With that he turned and walked to the door but before exiting he paused long enough to say, "I enjoyed last night, it was rather special. We'll have to do it again sometime."

With that parting line he left me to face my husband when he arrived. I should have jumped up and tried to repair the ravages of the night but there seemed little point. Generally when you are inside an environment you become unaware of the odours within it but I could tell that the cottage room still smelled heavily of sex. There was nothing I could do about that so, giving up, I laid back languorously to wait, wondering if I still had a marriage.

Suddenly the door burst open and Gordon rushed in only to freeze with a stricken look on his face. "What happened?" he gasped.

From somewhere a rush of guilt fuelled my irrational anger as I told him, "Isn't that obvious. I've been fucked, very well fucked. You weren't here to watch and it serves you damn well right. He fucked me the back way as well if you want to know."

"Why?" I could tell that my husband put every ounce of feeling he could muster in to that word.

"Because I'm married to a pervert, a pervert who wanted to see me being fucked by another man.

I'm married to a man who colluded with his friend to turn me into a whore," I went on, my anger unabated. "Well I certainly acted like a whore last night but you didn't have the pleasure of seeing it and it serves you bloody well right."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,439 Followers