Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers

Bonnie and Don stared at each other thunderstruck as the large man made his speech.

"I tell you these things because I will not fail in my goal. I have lots of experience turning straight men into avid cocksuckers and straight women into contented pussy lickers. Needless to say I have some assistants on my staff but I am your master . You will address me ALWAYS as Master. Failure to remember that will result in punishment. Among your daily ritual from now on is submitting to the razor. Slaves are not permitted body hair. The only reason that the male has been left with a token amount of pubic hair is so that potential buyers can see that he is a real blond. That increases his value. You will be shaved daily. You WILL quietly submit to the procedure. There are other details but these will be told to you as needed."

"Shortly you will be fed. You will eat everything. Utensils will not be provided. Failure to eat and drink everything results in punishment. I will also tell you that you will be trained separately. Only while caged will you see each other. In other worlds you have already had you last kiss, your last hug and your last fuck. Put any ideas of a reunion out of your minds. That simply is not going to happen. As a matter of both logistics and necessity you will be sold to different owners. Your owners may be straight, gay or bi. That will not matter to you for at the end of your training you yourselves will be open to any one or any combination of those."

Two masked figures approached the cells. They bore trays of food an drink. Each cell was equipped with a hinged door trough which the metal bowl of food and metal tumbler of liquid could be introduced. Don's first impulse was to dump the food on the floor but he was very hungry and worried that their captors would punish Bonnie for his intransigence. The food was an easily grabbed and eaten with the hands noodle or pasta. It was very spicy and forced the diner to drink from the tumbler. Neither Don nor Bonnie recognized the flavor of the cool liquid. Don detected hints of beer. Bonnie noted honey,

The masked figures watched and waited for them to eat. They were clad in black and hooded as to hide any physical aspects or to give any sense of gender. It did not take Don and Bonnie long to clear away all the food and beverage. A few moments later Don's head began to spin, convincing himself that he had been drugged. A pleasant buzz like he had had too much wine began to overtake him. Don remembered lastly being removed from his cell by a clad figure, Dimly he heard Bonnie object to something followed by the sound of her screams.

Unknown hours later Don came to consciousness in his cell. Everything was the same, His memory was simply a haze of recollections of pleasure. He knew that he had had sex very recently but that was it. His body felt slick and he realized that he had been shaved everywhere, even the backs of his knuckles. The postage stamp sized thatch of hair above his shaft and that on his head remained his only adornment.

He looked across at Bonnie's cage. Bonnie was not alone!

The man who called himself Master was in Bonnie's cell. His pants were down around his ankles and Bonnie was on her knees servicing him! Don could not believe his eyes. "Bonnie he called. Bonnie for god's sake wake up!"

"Ahh welcome back to the world of the living Donald. Your wife will be out of it for at least a half hour more. She will be finished in a moment." The look on the Master's face and the sound he made indicated that he had cum while his shaft was deep within the mouth of Don's wife. Bonnie thirstily lapped up the Master's seed. Bonnie wouldn't even let Don come in her mouth let alone lick up his spunk. Bonnie had a look of total bliss upon her countenance.

"Your woman is quite the cocksucker," said the Master as stepped away from a purring Bonnie and hiked back up his pants. "You're not so bad yourself."

Don gazed uncomprehendingly.

The Master smiled and said. "You did to me exactly what the woman who used to be your wife has just finished doing, a few hours ago. In another two weeks, taking cock will be as natural to you as breathing."

"You bastard!" Screamed Don. "Get away from my wife. How dare you defile her that way?"

"Aren't we old fashioned. 'defile' You religious people are weird. You are a bit easier to train however. She's not your 'wife' she's an organic sex toy in training. Before you know it she will be parading her stuff up on stage trying to maximize the dollar value of her sale. She has been trained by your church to please her man, to please her "god" to please her fellow congregants. We just take those desires amplify them, pervert them a little bit and, in no time, she will hope for no other life than to be a valued slave. Aren't you two "slaves of the Lord" anyway?"

The master exited Bonnie's cage while Don hurled invective at him.

"That's not what it means you blasphemous cretin! Its something sacred and Holy! Its a bond between man and God a bond between a man and wife!"

"Oh my dear," sneered the Master. "The deeper you believe that happy horseshit the easier my job becomes. Your deep and abiding devotion makes you perfect subjects for our treatment. When we are done with you all that will remain is your childlike desire to please your god. Instead of GOD you will have a master whom you will view as God. Its all so simple because you and she are so monumentally simple!"

The Master strode up to Don's cage and said.

"I have just told you what your future will be. NOTHING you can do. No resistance that you can mount will alter that future. You will enter it, eventually willingly, and you will fully embrace it. When your master asks you to suck his cock you will be eager to please. When your master wants your asshole you will bend over and smile. If your master decides that to be better controlled you should be castrated, you won't shed a tear over losing your testicles. Those are the facts mister and they are unalterable."

With a nod and a smile the Mater strode out of view between the cages. Dan stared with rage as the man disappeared from view.

Bonnie drifted over to her cot and fell asleep. A short while later her eyes opened.

"Don! Are you OK?" She called.

"I'm here honey. Replied Don.

Bonnie said that here head was full of confusing images, not all of them unpleasant.

"I'm pretty sure I was raped." she said "But every part of my flesh and my soul are telling me that whatever happened to me I wanted it. Oh its sick. They are in my mind Don!"

Don told her that he was feeling many of the same things. He did not tell her about having seen her preform fellatio on the Master.

"The food and drink are drugged with god knows what. We shouldn't eat it but I have no doubts that that asshole will use the whip on us if we refuse. I could take it but if he went to work on you I'd cave in a heartbeat. We have to keep our minds focused throughout the process so it doesn't affect us."

Bonnie suggested a psalm or a song. "If we sing Holy, Holy, Holy to ourselves all the time the forces of evil won't be able to get in. God will protect us."

Don was not as devout as his wife. He thought to himself, "If God is going to protect us He's a little late to the proceedings." But for lack of any alternative Don suggested that they try it.

Bonnie looked again at the ring finger on her left hand.

"What do you suppose they did with our rings?" She asked wistfully

Don decided not to sugar coat it. "By now the gold has been melted down and the diamonds re-cut. They could be anything now from use in industrial purposes to even jewelry for someone who has no idea of the gold's history."

Bonnie sighed sadly and said. "When we get out of this will you buy me a new diamond ring?"

"Sure baby, as big as you want!"

That made Bonnie smile. The first smile Don had seen her flash since their ordeal began. Some time later the Master returned.

"How are my slaves this evening? He asked.

Don shot back. "We are NOT your slaves. There is a way out of this cage and we will find it."

"That's rather a bold statement coming from a man who has no idea where he is or how long he has been a captive. A man who was sucking my cock just a few hours ago." Stated the Master

"Go to Hell!" Spat Don .

The Master laughed. "Look around you man. Look at yourself and your bride. IF there IS a Hell you and the former Mrs. are IN IT!"

Don just scowled.

The Master said. "Presently you will be fed. This is not so bad a place as far as meals go. Three squares a day. If you choose to not eat, food will be forced down your throat and the end result will be the same. After you have eaten you will have a new training session. The female is pulling a train later this evening and the male will have an unknown number of guys enter his back door. After that, a bit of exercise, extensive mental training and a return to your cells for a rest. The drug dosages you both are on will be gradually tapered down. By the end of your training my voice or the voice of anyone in authority over you will be sufficient inducements for you to behave as ordered. It will be fun to watch. It ALWAYS is!"

Bonnie began crying. "Please let us go. We won't tell anyone what happened to us." She began wailing loudly.

"There is no place for tears in your new life slave!" Yelled the Master. He approached Bonnie's cage wielding the whip. With amazing dexterity he waved the whip between the bars and quickly cracked it several times just millimeters before Bonnie"s face. The shock and fear quickly led Bonnie to stifle her outburst.

"Several general rules need to be addressed now. Said the master. "One. There will be no whining and no emotional outbursts the only time those are permitted you are during training or torture as part of training. Two Obedience will be instantaneous. Three. You shit and piss in only the assigned spots, fouling your cell results in punishment. Four. We will provide for the female to take care of her feminine needs, but through our observations of your habits we believe her period is about three weeks away. Five. You will answer all of our questions, We are under no obligation to answer yours.'

With that the second meal of the day arrived. Don was about to dump his when he heard the Master state. "Refusal to eat results in punishment of your partner. I start with the whip. Then I get really nasty.".

Dejectedly Don and Bonnie began to eat. Despite its spicy nature the food was quite delicious. Again the couple felt the oncoming buzz. It lit their senses like LSD (Don had experimented with the drug before his conversion,) Don intended to protest. Instead he allowed the masked handlers to lead him from his cell. Desperate to hold on to his faculties he began humming and praying to himself, trying to focus on anything. Don had one moment of lucidity. He was aware that at one point he was sucking a cock while another man entered his ass, When he awoke back in his cell. Everything else was a sea of languid images.

Bonnie awoke with an audible gasp. When Don asked her what was wrong she said. "I think that I have been a very bad girl Don. What I remember is not very complimentary to my morals, God help me Don I can remember laughing with contentment and moaning with pleasure. I feel like a slut."

Don assured her that whatever happened he would never stop loving her. However he remembered the Master's words. He knew that his wife, like himself, had been fucked quite a lot this day. He also knew that he could feel his grip on reality slipping away. To Don's consternation the more he tried to focus on his identity and the world he knew, the more elusive and hazy they became.

The days sped by.

Both Don and Bonnie quickly lost track of the passage of time. Eventually Don became aware only that someone he was once fond of occupied the cell across the way. He began to resent the time he spent in the cell because it kept him away from the cock he craved. Don was most fond of the Master's tool. He loved to suck it. Nothing was sweeter than man seed. Occasionally he serviced women. It was a present experience but doing men was much more enjoyable. Aside from sucking one having one up his ass was a profoundly enjoyable experience.

Bonnie eventually hungered only for pleasure. She loved cocks in all forms and all colors and she loved pussy as well. All that mattered to her were orgasms. Either giving them or receiving them nothing else was important. She would crawl on the floor and beg Master for the privilege of sucking his cock or fucking him, either ass or pussy both got her off. She became an apt pupil of the Master and he considered her some of his finest work.

Exactly one and a half month after The Henderson's plane had disappeared over the Caribbean two small ads appeared in select electronic mail boxes in various corners of the globe. The buyers had to attend the auction in person but that was a minor matter, The interested parties were all extremely well heeled. There were Mideastern oil dynasty members, Russian "business men", Swiss bankers, Wall Street financiers, Internet billionaires all with the desire to own the ultimate accessory. Of course it could not be shown off like a supermodel on your Armani sleeve but it was more loyal, more ferocious in bed, and fully compliant. It needed to be fed, bathed and exercised. Aside from that it cared only for you and your pleasure. Like a wife could never or would never be. To the men so inclined the lure of a perfect stud was a powerful intoxicant. He would never tire or complain and was always eager to please.

The auction was in a small hotel in Paris. Don and Bonnie had new identities that would get them through border security in any first, second, or third world country. With the right amount of money anything can be purchased. As the buyers entered their purchasing stalls they received catalogs of the merchandise. Bonnie never looked more fetching than she did in these photos. The short biography gave her correct age of 27 . her measurements, and pointed out that she was a fertile female who had never been bred. It listed her native language as English but pointed out that she had been trained to respond to basic commands in French, German, Russian, Arabic, and Spanish. The minimum bid was 18 million.

Don looked ruggedly handsome in his photograph. There were closeups of his face and his private parts. All of his dimensions were listed. His training had actually taken off some more of his body fat so that in the photos he rippled like a movie muscle man. His bio was much the same as Bonnie's save it took two years off of his real age of 28. Bidding for Don started at 11 million.

There were four other slaves to be bid on that night. There was an Algerian couple and a pair of French Canadians. The scarcity of the product guaranteed a high price and the high risk of investment, There were fifteen bidders so at least eleven would go home unhappy. Until the next sale that it is of course.

Because Bonnie had sparked the most interest before the event her sale was saved for last. The Algerian Male was offered first. He was handsome and well muscled. His caramel colored skin was luminous in the spotlights. His body was hairless and he strode about the stage with a regal almost proud bearing. He was sold for 14 million to the owner of a Russian internet start up.

The Algerian female, who a short time ago, had been the sister of the male, brought a great deal of interest. She was five feet two and petite everywhere. She strode about the stage as if she were born to it. In the end she sold for 22 million to an American entrepreneur who had been born in France.

The Canadians were sold next. The male was rather short and stocky, although it was a build that appealed to some. He had black hair and deep black eyes. He sold just above his list price at 11 million dollars.

The French Canadian female was a real stunner. Her long red hair cascaded down her back. Like Don she retained a postage stamp size rectangle of pubic hair . Proving that her scarlet tresses were natural. She stood five feet six, the same height as Bonnie, and was in spectacular shape. Her appearance on the stage brought out cheers in a way that the previous product had not. She and the short stocky man had been on what she considered the worst date of her life when they had been abducted. The only thing bringing down her price was the obvious Ceaserian scar high on her abdomen.

Despite this flaw she netted 30 million, She was sold to an Arab oil sheik.

Don hit the stage next. There was appreciative applause as he strode around in his birthday suit. His muscle attracted whistles and cat calls, The bidding was hot and heavy. Don was made to do some sit ups and push ups on the stage, a gesture that was greatly appreciated.

In the end Don was sold for 26 million dollars to a gay Spanish industrialist. The first thing Don's new owner did was have the postage stamp shaved off. As this happened, he saw the next item of merchandise arrive. He thought as he looked at her, 'quite nice if you're into females' as Bonnie hit the stage. But Don was almost salivating at the thought of servicing his new owner and was soon on his knees giving an award-winning blow job.

Bonnie's body had been oiled so that it glistened under the spotlights. She had been instructed to strut and strut she did. With the poise and bearing of a high fashion model Bonnie strode across the stage. She was naked except for 4" black patent pumps and a string of pearls that hung between her enticing breasts. Bonnie held her hands behind her head, thrusting her proud breasts forward and showing her nipples hard with excitement. She turned slowly to show her shapely bottom, and as she did so, slapped each cheek hard, causing gasps of excitement from the audience. She then turned again and spread her legs, going into a slow back-bend, revealing her smooth shaven pussy now glistening with her dew.

As the audience erupted with cheers, whistles and shouts of appreciation, the Master smiled to himself, thinking, 'that little exhibition would have added at least 5 million to her price'. This is what all of the other bidders had been waiting for. Bonnie also looked like she could easily bear many children. Slave children were beyond desirable because legally they did not exist and on the black market could bring in millions. Many of the bidders looked upon Bonnie as an investment. Once purchased, she would earn money for her buyer as a prime breeder.

The slave owner network was close knit. Breeding programs were one of their most prized yet most elaborate secrets. Bonnie was not one body on that stage she was a mother of at least three or four, She was in other words the slave bonanza.

Bonnie quickly sailed past her reserve price. When the gavel fell at last, she had been sold to the largest Brazilian investor in South American Hydro-electricity projects. Bringing light to the Amazon Indians had made him a billionaire, he gladly paid 40 million for Bonnie. The woman who had been Bonnie Henderson was taken immediately to her new owner's purchasing stall where, on his order, she fell on her knees, crawled to him, opened his pants and gave him a hot, wet blow job. She brought him to a roaring eruption that Bonnie took without spilling a single drop.

If anyone who had known Bonnie Henderson just two months ago could have seen her now, they would never have recognized Her. Not in a thousand years."

After the sale the Master sat with his huge cut of the proceedings. He had made enough money for three lifetimes but his job meant more to him than just money. He considered himself a serious artist." I work on psyches the way other men work in clay or oils ." He would tell his investors and his partners. He didn't have to, of course, but he sincerely believed that he would continue in this job even if he never earned another paycheck.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,416 Followers