Second Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all."

"You sounded very ... excited. Do you always cry out like that?"

"Not that loud, I guess; but I'm definitely pretty vocal. This time, I was really turned on. Being in a strange place, and everything."

"I got pretty excited just hearing you," she confessed. "I hope you don't mind my saying that."

"No, actually it kind of turns me on to think you guys were listening."

We turned in at the hotel door where we were met by the proprietor. "Here you all are," he beamed. "I have a little something for both of you." With which, he pulled two bottles off the shelf. "This is a kind of local slivovitz," he explained, "but better than what they usually sell to tourists. It's courtesy of the house."

"Well, we'll have to try this," Gerry said to our new friends. "Do you two want to join us in our room for a little nightcap?"

"We'd love to," Tom said, and Sue agreed happily. The slivovitz lived up to its fiery reputation, but was quite good and very smooth. We sat around the little table for more than two hours, exchanging stories and opinions. I felt right at home with Tom and Sue, and Gerry, well, Gerry gets along with everybody. At one point, the conversation got around to "Texas Hold 'em" poker. Gerry and I had never played, and Tom offered to show us how the game worked. "Just a minute while I run to our room and get some cards," he said. "Good idea," I replied. "Meanwhile, I'll go to the little girls' room." As I peed, I wondered what the Texas Hold'em demonstration was leading up to. Surely not a money game. A game of strip poker? I rolled the thought over in my mind and realized I found it kind of exciting. I decided I wasn't going to be the one to suggest it, but I sure wasn't going to object if somebody else did.

Tom returned with a deck of cards and we all sat around the table while he explained the game. It seemed pretty simple, and he offered guidelines about when to bet and when not to. Gerry and I both knew the order of poker hands, and that helped a lot. We played a few hands just for fun, pretending that we had chips to bet. Then Tom said the half-expected words.

"Why don't we play some strip poker?" he asked. "Sure," agreed Gerry. "What do you women think?" he asked.

"I'm all in!" Sue exclaimed. "Andrea?"

"What the hell," I said, feigning reluctance. "I'll join in, I suppose." I could feel my heart beating faster. What would Tom and Sue look like, naked? What would happen then?

"Here's what I propose," said Tom. "We're not wearing all that much to start out with, so let's say, there's only one blind, of one article each hand. We bet verbally, and pay up at the end of each hand."

"Do we get to bet the clothing we've won from other people?" Gerry asked. "And if we win it back, can we put it back on?"

"Gerry," I pointed out, "if the point of this game was to play poker, we would have used pennies or something. I'd say, once an article of clothing is off, it stays off."

Amidst general laughter, we all agreed to leave lost clothing out of the game. The four of us sat down around the table and Tom dealt the cards out. I was the blind. Sue and I folded immediately, leaving the two men in. Eventually, Gerry lost two pieces of clothing. He pushed his chair back and pulled off his shoes. I took one shoe off and put it behind me.

The deal passed to me; Gerry was the blind. I again folded, but Gerry, Tom and Sue had good hands, and by the end each of the three had bet two more items of clothing. Sue won with three of a kind. That brought Gerry down to his shirt and boxers and Tom down to shirt and trousers (neither men had been wearing socks). Sue was "best dressed" so far, with only her shoes off, while I was now down to bra, skirt and panties. That changed on the next hand. I won, and Sue lost her blind plus two more articles of clothing. She didn't call me at the end of the hand, and I suspected she had lost intentionally in order to stay more or less even with the rest of us in the disrobing process. She was now in bra and skirt, just like me. Each of the men had lost one article of clothing.

Gerry pulled his shirt up over his head, showing off his nice pecs. Sue definitely noticed them, and I saw her glance down at his shorts, but they were too baggy to show anything. Tom followed suit, leaving himself dressed in trousers and whatever he had underneath.

It was Tom's turn to ante up an article of clothing, then he lost the hand to Gerry. Sue lost one more article of clothing and I lost nothing, having folded my original hand. "You first," Tom told his wife. Sue stood and reached behind her to unfasten her bra, then shrugged it off her shoulders, exposing beautiful B-cup breasts with nipples fully extended. I wondered if that was from being turned on, but maybe not -- some women's nipples are always "out". I also wondered why she hadn't taken off her skirt first, rather than exposing her breasts. Maybe she just wanted to move the game along?

"Well, big boy," Sue said to her husband with a grin, "Now it's your turn." Tom stood and unbuckled his jeans, then slowly pulled the zipper down. "I'm afraid I went commando tonight," Tom said, as he started to pull his pants down. Sure enough, he was wearing nothing underneath. He pulled the open fly down to the top of his penis and hesitated. I stared at the smooth shaven skin just above the root of his cock. Then, with a little wiggle of his hips, he slid his pants down around his ankles. His cock was nice-sized, though not nearly as big as Gerry's, and uncircumcised. His pubic area and balls were completely shaven. As I had guessed, he had the body of an athlete, perfectly proportioned and all muscle, no fat. Not at all shy, he stood for a moment to let us all get a look at him naked, then sat down at the table. "What are we going to do now?" asked Sue. "Is Tom out of the game?"

"No, that's no fun," Gerry said. "I'll tell you what: After each hand, the winner gets to tell anybody who's naked, something to do. If he or she doesn't want to do it, they just say so."

Well, I thought -- that could take us past the awkward question of what to do after we're nude, all right. We all agreed, and Tom dealt the next hand. I won the hand, and immediately turned to Gerry. "Time to show and tell," I said.

Gerry stood. He waited a moment, then hooked his fingers into the waistband of his shorts. Very slowly, he eased the shorts down, past the root of his cock, then down its length, inch by slow inch, until it finally popped out. Gerry wasn't hard, but he wasn't completely soft either. Sue took in a quick breath as she stared at Gerry's cock.

Then he sat down. "You've got to give Tom an assignment," he pointed out to me.

"OK, Tom, kiss Sue for 20 seconds."

Tom stood, walked around the table, bent over and began a torrid, deep kiss with his wife. After a few seconds, he put his right arm around her back and placed his left hand on her breast, tweaking her nipple with his fingers. She let out a little moan and renewed her attack on his lips. "Time!" said Gerry. As he returned to his chair, I noticed Tom was now sporting a very nice boner. Tom won the next hand, costing Sue another article of clothing. She stood at her place, undid her skirt, and dropped it to the floor without ceremony. There was a hush in the room as we all realized why she had taken her bra off before, rather than her skirt -- she had not been wearing any panties. Her pubic region was shaved except for a thin line of hair directly above her slit. She sat down immediately.

"But Gerry lost, too," Tom said. "Now I get to tell Gerry something to do. " He thought for a moment. "What's fair for one is fair for all. French-kiss your wife for 30 seconds."

With a smile, Gerry stood and came over where I sat. On an impulse, I leaned over, took his half-erect cock in my hand, and popped the tip into my mouth.

"No fair!" Tom cried. You're supposed to be French kissing!"

I had to pull my husband's cock from my mouth to respond. "You never said anything about where I was to kiss him," I pointed out. "But OK, have it your way." I stood, moved into Gerry's arms and opened my mouth. He pulled me to him as he responded, his cock pressing against my tummy. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him even tighter against me, then wriggled against his cock. He moaned into my mouth.

"Time!" cried Tom. "Next hand."

The next hand, everybody dropped out as soon as Sue bet. That theoretically cost Gerry his ante, but of course he had no more clothes to take off. "So, Sue, what do you want Gerry to do?" Tom asked.

"Gerry, I want you to come over here and feel my tits for 30 seconds," she said. Nobody said anything and nobody moved. This was the first request that hadn't involved spouses, and Gerry clearly didn't know how to proceed.

"Go ahead," said Tom. There's no harm in that." So Gerry stood, walked over to Sue and began fondling her breasts. This put his cock at eye level for her, and she stared directly at it while he massaged her nipples. Her breath was coming in short little gasps and I could see her hands move nervously. Was she thinking of reaching up and taking my husband's semi-hard cock in her hand? It sure looked like it.

When the 30 seconds was up, I slipped my bra and panties off. "I was feeling distinctly overdressed," I explained. We all agreed to play just one more hand, with everybody naked. Tom won. "So, I get to tell each of you something to do. Gerry, go over and kiss Andrea again, but this time, fondle her breasts, too. Sue, I noticed you're interested in what Gerry's got down there; while he kisses his wife I want you to give him an erection, using your hands only."

Gerry came over and stood by my chair, leaning half across me. Sue knelt on the floor and reached out to take Gerry's cock in her hand. I gave myself up to the sensation of Gerry's tongue in my mouth and his hands on my breasts.

"Time!" cried Tom. As we broke from the kiss, Sue was straightening up from where she had been. She had accomplished her assignment -- Gerry's cock stood out from his body like a battering ram. "Well, what now?" asked Tom. He was standing by the table, and as I turned to look at him, his cock stood straight out from his crotch, slightly above horizontal. He looked me straight in the eye and made it twitch, without any stimulation. Cool!

"I know," said Gerry, "Let's all take a bath in that huge tub. I'm sure it's big enough for the four of us!"

We trooped into the bathroom. Gerry opened the faucets and the water gushed into the tub. Sue was standing next to Gerry by the tub. Was she holding his cock? I couldn't tell, as he was facing away from me. Tom moved next to me and put his arm around me. I looked up at him and it just seemed natural to raise my lips to his. He was a great kisser.

The sound of running water stopped and Gerry said, "I'll get in first, at this end. Sue, sit between my legs facing away from me. Then Tom, sit between her legs. Andrea's at the other end." He slid into the water, and Gerry and Sue quickly followed. As I stepped over to climb into the tub I saw Gerry's arm was around Sue's waist, his hand in the general region of her crotch. For some reason, the whole scene turned me on.

My only problem was, where to sit? Clearly there was no space between any of the others, and Tom was sitting Indian fashion, with his legs crossed almost at the end of the tub. The only place to sit was facing him, between him and the faucets, so I did so, putting my legs outside his body. I suspended myself by my arms and slowly began to sink down into the hot water. The next thing I knew, the bulb of Tom's cock was inside my cunt lips, right at the entrance to my vagina. I hadn't forgotten his hard cock, but had somehow assumed that it would end up between our bellies, not in my twat. "Sure you did," I can hear Dr. Freud saying.

If I just continue lowering myself into the water, I thought, Tom will be inside me. How good it would feel to have that rock-hard, pulsing cock in my hot cunt! Even as that thought occurred to me I decided not to risk my good marriage on a whim. I hunched my pelvis, forcing Tom's penis to slide up my slit, past my tender clit and between our bodies as I sank down and sat on his legs.

Nobody said anything, and I wondered if anybody except Tom and me had noticed how close we had come to actually fucking. Then Tom put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. I used that motion as a partial cover as I moved my hips in a little jab to force my pelvis against his trapped penis. My clit was now pressed hard against the base of Tom's cock and sending little tremors into my whole body. God, how I wanted that cock in me! Tom moved his lips down, kissing me on my neck as he tweaked my nipples with his fingertips. I looked over his shoulder at the other two. From the motion of his arm, Gerry was rubbing Sue's cunt under the water, and her arm was behind her back, obviously holding onto his prick. Her eyes were closed. Gerry looked at me, a question on his face -- Are you fucking Tom? I frowned and gave just the tiniest shake of my head -- No, dammit. Then I took Tom's head in my hands and gave him a deep, sensual kiss. I loved the pressure of the base of Tom's hard cock against my clit, combined with lashing, probing tongues in each others' mouths. I could feel an orgasm slowly building. Somehow, the inability to move made the sensation of his throbbing cock between our bodies almost unbearable. Finally, it was too much; I gave a little moan and thrust my hips against him in little jabs that made ripples in the water. It wasn't a big, mind-blowing orgasm, just a series of little quakes, but it felt very good. I opened my eyes, looking directly at Gerry. I saw his eyes widen in recognition of what had just happened to me. Abruptly, Sue stood and stepped out of the tub. "That's it for me," she said. "There's only so much titillation I can stand." She took a towel off the rack and began to dry her body.

"I agree," Gerry agreed, stepping out of the tub and standing next to Sue, "I think that's it for me, tonight, too." He started drying himself as Tom and I clambered out of the tub. "What a great time," Tom enthused as he toweled himself off. There was a moment of uncertainty. Had we all crossed a line, even if we hadn't crossed THE line? "I don't know about you guys," Sue said, "but I feel really happy about what happened tonight." To my surprise, she reached down and teased her clit with her fingertip. "But now I'm taking my guy back to our room and fuck his brains out." She wrapped the big towel around her, picked up her discarded clothes and headed for the door. "Coming?" she asked Tom.

"You bet!" he responded, pulling his jeans on over his still-hard cock. "See you-all at breakfast!" he said as he picked up the rest of his clothes and went out the door.

Gerry and I almost ran to the big bed. He was still as hard as a rock. I remembered that I owed him at least one orgasm from that afternoon. I had him lie on his back, then knelt over him and took his cock in my mouth. As I tongued him and pumped him toward an orgasm, I tweaked my clit with my other hand and imagined that Tom's cock was buried in my cunt from behind. We came almost simultaneously, and I wondered if Gerry was imagining fucking Sue as he came. Just as we were stretching out for our night's sleep I heard Sue cry out from the next room. The windows were shut now, so I couldn't make out what she said. But it might have been "Gerry."

12