Second Honeymoon

Story Info
Eighteen year old boy is initiated into sex.
2.2k words
3.57
54.6k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tuppie
Tuppie
3 Followers

Chapter One:

When I was eighteen, my mom and dad decided to take a two week long second honeymoon vacation. They coordinated this with my summer vacation, and I would therefore have the displeasure of spending my holiday with my mom's sister, Ruth. Ruth was married to a farmer named Waldo. Their twin sons, Hans and Dirk, were nineteen years of age. The boys had been named, after their father's German ancestors.

Waldo was a huge 6'3" man, and looked like your typical farmer Joe, with a full beard. Dirk and Hans took after their father, and both already stood 6'2" tall. Although Waldo was not fat, he was very bulky, and must have weighed 240 lbs. Dirk and Hans already topped the scales at 200 lbs. Dirk and Hans, took after their father, and had dark brown hair, with brown eyes.

I took after my dad, who was 5'9". Unlike my two cousins, I was very slender, and must have seemed like a complete wimp to them.

My two cousins had been the top wrestlers, at the school that they formally attended. I had only encountered them twice before, and on both occasions, they had scared the shit out of me. Having seen them previously when I was eleven, you can imagine my surprise, when I arrived at the farm to witness their increased bulk.

These were going to two very difficult weeks.

Upon my arrival Hans had a fat lip, and Dirk a slightly puffy right eye. I was told by Waldo, that the boys had got stuck into one another two days before; "Because that's what boys did".

The boys both had two three-quarter beds, in their separate bedrooms, and I would spend the first week in Han's room. The second week apparently, I would be staying in Dirk's room. I was sure, that this was a compromise that had been reached in the household, prior to my arrival.

Ruth was virtually a slave to the three men, and was; seen and not heard. Virtually every night, I would hear her yelping in the main room, as according to the boys, "She was being put in her place". I was further assured that, "Women needed to be disciplined". I thought I had arrived in hell.

Thankfully, my first night went without incident, and I fell asleep once my head hit the pillow.

My first morning however, turned into a nightmare, when I was informed that due to water scarcity, all the men showered together. Each person would quickly wet themselves, after which the water was turned off. You would then soap and scrub yourself, before the water was turned back on, so you could hastily rinse yourself off.

The three bodies, before me, were totally stunning. Waldo was hairy, but not overly so. His two boys were already well on their way, to emulating their father. They all had solid bodies, with large hands and huge feet. Rough as their hands were, they were masculine, and stunning. Their feet were magnificent.

They were all uncut. Waldo's meat was so thick and fat, that it looked like it belonged on a horse. The other two cocks were marginally smaller. My cut cock looked totally out of place, compared to the three huge sausages, flopping about in the shower. The effort it took, not to get a boner was extreme, and thankfully we finished hastily. Soon we were on our way to breakfast.

It was decided, that I would alternate working with each of the guys, on a daily basis. My first day, would be spent with Dirk. He was the broodier of the two boys, and had always been the cousin that frightened me the most. I did as I was told, and contributed as best I could. Naturally, I was no match for the incredible strength of my co-worker. Thankfully he went easy on me, and did not push me too hard.

After dinner that evening, we were all off to bed shortly after 8pm, as was the tradition with these farming people. Hans' bedroom was next to his parent's bedroom.

That night Ruth's yelping, was followed by whimpering. Hans informed me, that his mother was being fucked, as the whimpering escalated. He told me, that he couldn't wait for a bitch of his own one day. I pretended to be asleep shortly after. I heard him furiously masturbating a while later, while grunting and groaning.Unfortunately, my head was facing in the opposite direction, and I was reluctant to turn and enjoy the spectacle.

The following day, after our shower and breakfast ritual, I spent with Hans. He was far more engaging than his brother, and asked personal questions about my parents' sex lives, and my masturbating habits. Naturally, I was somewhat coy, and offered very little information on the subjects.

Chapter Two:

That evening, the same ceremony as the previous evening was followed, and we were soon in bed after eight. There was no yelping from next door as before, but his parents were clearly having sex, from the grunts, and groans, emanating from their bedroom.

I shortly pretended to be asleep. Before the bedside lamp was turned off, I became aware of Hans sitting on my bed. Before long, I felt his hand caressing my back. I continued to act as if I was asleep. He gently pulled my pyjama pants down, and was soon touching my backside.

Han's told me that he knew I was awake. He said that my butt looked like a pussy, that he wanted to practice on. Before I could react, my pyjama pants were pulled completely off, and he was on top of me. With his left hand over my mouth, I could feel his erect cock between my cheeks. He put his mouth to my ear, he told me to relax, and shut up.

I started blubbering, as his moistening penis began rubbing against my butt-hole, and his hand intensified its grasp over my mouth. After a while, I felt him lift himself, before he started guiding his dick-head into my hole, with his right hand. As I began to feel the pressure of his entry, I almost passed out from the pain.

Han's slowly, and relentlessly, began crossing the threshold, as my sphincter capitulated to his painful invasion. His vicelike grip completely overpowered me, and I knew that I was totally at his command. Before long his infiltration was complete, and I lay still having been totally conquered.

As the pain started to subside, he removed his hand from my mouth, and asked if I was okay. I groaned my acknowledgement, before I felt him start to rotate his hips, and plow into my backside. Hans started grunting as he intensified his thrusting, while pushing my legs further apart with his knees.

Han's was now in full stride, and my fantasy, had become a reality. Fortunately, the pain continued subsiding, and soon I was enjoying my anal assault. He kissed my neck and ears, and then pulled my head to the side, to envelop my lips with his mouth.

As my discomfort totally diminished, I really began enjoying my first sexual experience, blissfully succumbing to his machinations. The episode continued for another ten minutes. I then felt his body go rigid, before he spewed his seed into my eager backside.

Spent, he lay on top of me for a few minutes, before I enjoyed one last, lingering kiss. This honeymoon had just become a total delight.

The following morning during our shower, I felt Hans insert his finger into my backside, as we paired off to wash each other's backs. I had to restrain myself from gasping, but fortunately, the other two guys did not notice.

At breakfast however, I did notice what I thought to be a look of acknowledgement, between the two brothers as we ate our food. Dirk kept giving me a knowing look, throughout the meal.

That day I worked with Waldo, and he was a lot of fun to be with. I had really started liking him, despite his misogynistic attitude towards my aunt. I had also begun to believe, that she was comfortable with her husband's behavior, and maybe that's what worked for them in the bedroom.

That evening, Dirk joined Hans and me in our bedroom, shortly after we went to bed. To the sounds of a prolonged yelping from next door, it soon became apparent that I was about to experience my first threesome. Dirk suggested that we move through to his bedroom, at the far side of the passage.

Thankfully, lubrication was introduced, and Dirk immediately entered my backside while I sucked Hans off. Hans was determined, to push his meat all the way down my throat, as I joyfully succumbed to my spit roasting.

Although I gagged like hell initially, I was soon able to relax, and swallow Hans balls-deep. The boys swapped positions, and after a few minutes, I had Dirk's meat, all the way down my throat as well.

Dirk came first, and I finally got a taste of someone else's cum. Boy, did he shoot. I had to swallow as never before, and can proudly say that I hardly spilt one drop. I cleaned Dirks' cock while Hans continued thrusting into me. Once cleaned, Hans pulled my torso up, before Dirk moved forward on his knees, encasing me between the two guys.

I felt like the sausage in a huge hot dog. With their arms totally enfolding me, Hans continued fucking my butt, while Dirk passionately kissed me. As Hans started coming, I could feel Dirk's arms manically pulling his bothers backside, towards my arse.

After the session ended, both cousins lay back on the bed. As they kissed, I cleaned Hans' cock. I soon joined them in a three-way, gob-swapping smooch, before Hans and I returned to our room.

Chapter Three:

The following morning in the shower, both cousins got raging hard-ons. Waldo just laughed, and slapping each one of them on their dicks, commented that it seemed he wasn't the only one getting lucky at night. We all looked embarrassed, but Waldo just slapped my backside, and said that he was happy the boys were getting, some carnal rehearsal.

That day, Dirk and I had sex twice, during our working schedule. He firstly face-fucked me, and then butt-fucked me the second time. When we went to bed that night, the same procedure from the previous evening was followed.

All the guys had erections the following morning, in the shower. Waldo's cock was almighty to behold. I couldn't resist, and asked if I could wash it for him. He nodded his assent. Once finished, I got a kiss on my forehead.

Hans and I emulated the previous day's sex routine, when I worked with him that day. We also had sex twice. With him however, it commenced orally on both occasions, and ended anally. That night, the cousins and I again enjoyed, what had become our nightly threesome.

In the shower the following morning, I got to wash, all their erect penises.

I would be working with Waldo that day, and was very interested to see, if he would escalate the shower fun. At around eleven that morning, as we worked in the barn, my curiosity was answered. He thanked me for looking after his boys, and said he hadn't seen them as happy as they were, for a long time.

Pulling me towards him, Waldo started passionately kissing me. As we kissed he undid his belt, and opened his trousers. As he pushed me to my knees, I knew that I would be put to my biggest test yet, blowing his huge cock.

He was gentle at first, but soon gripped my head in a vice like hold, and began obsessively face-fucking me. With tears and spit gushing out of me, his dick assaulted my head mercilessly. I was experiencing Waldo's predilection for the rough sex, first hand.

Waldo started pulling his cock out of my mouth at regular intervals, to slap my face with his huge hands, before forcefully reinserting his dick, into my abused mouth. He also began verbally abusing me, as I spluttered and choked. Before long, I was pulled up and thrown over a bale of hay, after which my pants were pulled down.

My butt now became the focus of his violence, as he slapped the living shit out of me, while continuing the verbal abuse. Without pause, he pushed his bull-cock straight into my anxious hole, causing excruciating pain. With both his hands on my head, he rode me like a rodeo cowboy.

My yelping outdid my aunt Ruth's effortlessly, as I squirmed and flailed, under his manic attack. Thankfully, he came rather quickly, before flopping onto me. Strangely, his demeanour then completely changed, as he started licking my ears, and kissing me passionately.

That evening, my routine with the two boys, continued as before. The following morning, the shower ritual also went to a new level, and took a lot longer than normal.

The rest of my visit was an on-going fuck-fest, with all three guys. My final night, at the farm, was an orgy of monumental proportions. My aunt had been given a pill that put her out, for the night.

I could not wait for my next visit, after I left, the following day. Thankfully, I spent many happy times with mom's family, in the ensuing years.

Tuppie
Tuppie
3 Followers