Second Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca does a bit flashing.
9.8k words
4.64
31.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a married couple of ten years and this is the story of a break in the country we enjoyed with out our two boys, who are living it up with my parents. We in the meantime are seeking to live it up and revitalise our sex life, by behaving like naughty teenagers for a week. We have chosen to take our caravan to a remote farm that we know well in mid-Wales.

For those of you who don't know the area, Welshpool is a small market town in mid-Wales having a population of around 7,000 people. It also has a restored narrow gauge railway and a canal. It is the major shopping town for the villagers living around there. My wife Rebecca and I were planning a morning shopping trip in the town and as part of a reward for me giving her a good fucking, she was going to wear nothing but shoes and one of my shirts, whilst we visited the town. I fetched the milk from the farm and saw no-one at all so I was quickly back.

"I'm ready!" Rebecca called out as I was tidying up the car. One of her bras had been thrown into the back a couple of nights before, together with her panties and I was determined to find them. (If only to deprive her of the use of them for the rest of the holiday).

She, as agreed was wearing one of my Cotton Traders Piques, which is essentially a long, collared, short sleeved, tee shirt. When I say long, let us just say, it almost comes to the top of my thighs, when I wear it. I am somewhat larger in girth than she, so on her it is not only slightly too short to wear as a dress (which is exactly what she is intending to do), it is let us say, "generous" in hem circumference. All this was supplemented by a slit of about an inch and half up each side. It was the "billowing" probability which concerned (excited?) her about wearing it in public. In fact her last words to me the night before had been, "Don't blame me if I get arrested!"

Before we set out I made sure that I had the camera with me. As she climbed into the car, the hem of her shirt, slid further up her thighs than even I had expected. "Bugger me Terry. I bet you saw everything then!" She exclaimed. I was standing by her side of the car and indeed I did catch a glimpse of her glorious little quim. However I calmly reassured her that I saw nothing other than thigh flesh.

"Hmm." She muttered, "I am not sure I believe you." The shirt was off white with tiny horizontal yellow stripes spaced about an inch apart, which matched the collar colour. There were three buttons down the front but even with them all undone, there was no possibility of any cleavage showing. This was compensated for by the fact that as she became more aroused by what she was about to do, her nipples became more prominent, I think "Pokies" is the correct term to be applied.

In addition to the shirt, all she was wearing were her earrings and some flat shoes. She was all excited and apprehensive about our proposed adventure and it showed in her behaviour as we drove the twelve miles or so into the town. When we arrived, we drove through the main streets looking for a car parking place. I particularly wanted to find a kerbside space, because I had noticed with all her fidgeting, she was not now sitting on her shirt. It had in fact, wrinkled up behind her, to the extent that it was only a couple of inches or so below her waste. Therefore it would be impossible for her to get out of the 4x4 without at least showing her bum to any passers-by. Rebecca was (apparently) unaware of her situation, either that or she had done it deliberately. I kept glimpsing at the amount of leg she had exposed, right up to her hip.

"Why don't we park in the supermarket car park?" She asked rather grumpily, "There was plenty of room the last time we drove past."

"We are not necessarily going into the supermarket." I replied. "It would be dishonest to use their car park as we are not customers."

"Hmmph!" she muttered. But then almost miraculously a car pulled out of a spot right in the middle of the busiest street. So I quickly pulled into the vacated space. "Thank God for that!" she moaned. I noticed that with her grumpiness her nipples had retracted somewhat and were not quite so noticeable. I hoped it would not be long before they were at their perky best again.

I stopped the car. "Wait until I open the door for you like the gallant knight that I am." I said, almost feeling guilty about what I was going to do. As I dashed round to her side of the car I noticed that I had stopped immediately outside the entrance to the indoor market. "Plenty of footfall here." I thought. I flung open the door and gave a view to all those leaving the market of Rebecca's legs from ankle to hip. She then compounded her situation by getting tangled up in the seat belt as she slid down from her seat.

I was delighted with the result. The seat belt buckle caught under her shirt and lifted it right up to her waist! Pubes on show already! I could hardly believe it. I almost became erect in a certain department instantly. She untangled herself, pulled down the hem of her shirt to its normal level and stepped on to the pavement. She said nothing, but her nipples had suddenly risen to attention, so perhaps she had been aware of what was going to happen after all.

She took my arm as we entered the market. "Happy now?" She enquired. "After my little display?" She looked at me and said, "I knew what your little game was as soon as I realised my shirt had ridden up. So I did that thing with the seat belt so it looked like an accident, but I thought it would be a good flash to start." As we ambled through the market I reached over and gave one of her nipples a tweak. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm feeling your tits." I commented

"In broad daylight?"

"You didn't object yesterday." I told her.

"Yesterday we weren't in a crowded high street!"

"Do you want me to stop then?" I asked.

"I didn't say that."

"You want me to carry on then."

"Well.... I...... If you make it a little less obvious...... then you can if you like."

"Do you want me to." I pressed her.

"Oh!..... Hell!.....Yes I do like it and I do want you to touch me in places that you normally wouldn't when we're in public! OK?"

"Tell me which parts you want me to touch." I insisted.

"Use your imagination!"

"No. I want you to enjoy this day as much as me and that means you should be specific about what you want, and where you like to be touched." I told her firmly.

"How about .......... right .. up......... the high street!" She laughed. That was precisely where we happened to be by now as we had completed our tour of the indoor market. I put my arm around her waist and shifted it up a little bringing her hemline with it. "Is anyone watching?" she whispered. "No don't look round!"

"How am I supposed to see if anyone is watching if I don't look round?" I asked.

"Look for reflections in a shop window." She suggested. We turned to face the window of an antique shop and looked for observers. "Any luck?" she asked quietly.

"I'm not sure. Let's go inside this shop and see if we are followed." We went into the shop which was crammed with goods of all descriptions. There was an open tread staircase going up to the upper sales floor.

"You go upstairs, I'll see if we are being tailed."

"Ok." She agreed and slowly climbed the stairs, making no attempt to hide the impressive amount of bum that she was showing. I pretended to find something of interest just inside the door and kept watch. I was right! We were being followed. A long haired hippy of, I guessed, mid thirties, came into the shop, saw me and smiled. Just then Rebecca called me. "Terry, come up here a moment I have something to show you!" I looked up and saw her standing at the top of the stairs, her legs just slightly apart, her vagina in full view. The only other person who clocked this display was the hippy type standing next to me. I exchanged a nervous smile with the hippy, who then, a few paces behind, followed me upstairs.

On reaching the top of the stairs, Rebecca whispered to me "I saw you looking you naughty boy!"

"We have company." I hissed.

Then the hippy woman spoke "I know what you're doing."

"I beg your pardon?" I asked her, now having a closer look at her. She had a pleasant face, and was not unattractive. I was surprised how clean she looked. Her clothes consisted of lots of scarves over what appeared to be a small leather waistcoat. Her skirt was ankle length and black, but appeared to be of good quality material.

"Your wife was flashing her body. I saw her get out of the car. I gave her the benefit of the doubt that that little episode could have been an accident. However other little things you have done, have proved to me that you are deliberately showing her off!" She said all this in a non threatening voice and smiling all the time.

Rebecca started "I fear you are mistaken......."

"Come on love!" The hippy interrupted, "Lots of women would like to do it, but most lack your courage, for which I salute you." Then she added, "I do it all the time...Look!" She parted her scarves and revealed quite the most beautiful pair of breasts I have ever seen. "And see?" She pushed one leg through her skirt which appeared to be made of simply strips of the nice black material only attached to her waistband. Her leg appeared right up to the point where it wasn't leg any more. With the help of her hand a hairless pussy was revealed. "You see? We are both on a mission to get ourselves exposed."

Rebecca and I went over to the corner of the upper saleroom and stood behind some tall furniture in the centre of the room. "Becca, I'm sorry, I'll get you out of this." I whispered.

Rebecca whispered back. "I don't think she's too bad, one thing for sure she's sussed us out pretty quickly and she's prepared to give as well as receive. I think she could give us a few tips."

"Good move coming over to this corner." It was our hippy friend. "You're out of sight of the CCTV just here." She thrust her hand forward, "My name is Mandy, what's yours?"

"Rebecca." My wife answered immediately shaking the outstretched hand, "This is my husband Terry."

Mandy reached out and lifted the hem of Rebecca's shirt to her waist. I was astounded, not only at the cheek of the woman, but also that my wife allowed her to do it. "Very nice." She mused, "Have you ever thought of shaving? Like this?" She spread the front of her skirt back so that she was bare from hip to hip. "Feel it, go one feel it, you'll find it is so smooth. Go on!" I stood and watched as I saw my wife's hand slide over another woman's pubis. "What do you think?" Mandy asked her.

"It....it ... it is very smooth......" Rebecca gasped.

"You try it." Mandy said, turning to me.

"I.. Really... don't....I... I...." I stammered.

"Don't be such a wimp!" Mandy scolded me. "Touch me there and then tell me you wouldn't prefer your wife to shave hers. It is so much better when you go down on her, she is much more sensitive and you don't get hairs in your teeth."

I hesitated, "Try it Terry and tell me what you think." Rebecca was encouraging me to feel another woman up and in public. Although, if the truth be known, no-one could actually see us. This would be particularly true if as Mandy had said we were in a blind spot of the surveillance system. Somewhat in a daze I slowly extended my hand and felt the smooth velvety mound of our new acquaintance. I touched her with the back of my hand at first, but then turned my hand over and my fingers traced the shape of two damp labia lips. It was all so surreal I don't know how we came to get into this situation.

Mandy spoke, "Will you join me for coffee, I could pass on some advice if you are to continue with your little flashing adventure."

"That would be lovely." Rebecca answered immediately.

"Would you prefer a café or come to my place, I live just round the corner?" Mandy asked.

Before Rebecca could answer, I said, "I think a café would be better."

Mandy turned to me her bottom half still exposed. "How wise. No doubt you want to have a chat. If you don't mind, I'll nip back to my place and get changed and meet up with you in say fifteen minutes?" We agreed and left the shop together. Mandy pointed out a nice looking tea shop into which we went and she sped off up an alley.

" Well!" I remarked. "I never thought our day would turn out like this!"

Rebecca laughed. "I think she is funny and not at all afraid, I wish I had her confidence."

"Do your really want to wait for her?" I asked, "shouldn't we just make a run for it?"

"Where's your sense of adventure?" she asked. "We came here to get some excitement and it seems, we are about to get some!"

I chuckled and had to agree. "Ok then we'll sit here and hear what she has to say, the decide whether to go with it or make our excuses and leave."

Rebecca put her hand on mine on the table, and said "I think the day is likely to get better rather than be spoilt. I like her, and I think she is trustworthy."

"Trustworthy!" I gasped, "You've only known her a few minutes and you call her trustworthy."

"I trusted her enough to let you put your finger up her cunt!" Rebecca said sharply.

"I did not........."

"You came pretty close." She retorted. Then thoughtfully added, " But then....I don't think I would have been upset if you had."

"I can see you have ordered" said a voice which turned out to be Mandy's. However the woman who uttered those words looked more like the vicar's wife than a hippy. She smiled, "surprised at the transformation?" We nodded in unison. "Mandy is only one of my disguises, I have several, this is another. "When I am dressed like this I am Elizabeth, but actually my real name is Margaret." She was dressed in what looked to be an expensive pleated silk blouse, tan in colour, over a midi length skirt that looked the epitome of modesty.

"What a surprise." I uttered, "you are clearly are not in flashing mode dressed like that."

"What makes you think that?" she asked.

"Well ...I....don't see how....."

"Take a closer look Terry," she turned a little away from me and what I saw nearly made me fall off my chair. The pleats in her blouse were not pleats at all, but strips of silk not attached to each other, through the gaps I could clearly see the full profile of her left breast. "And," she added, If you care to direct your gaze lower......" The modest midi length print skirt turned out to be a wrap over. Suddenly she was bare to the hip again on one side. She didn't appear to have done anything to alter the coverage of her body but suddenly a flick of her skirt and she was the vicar's wife again.

My wife hadn't seen anything of this, but judged from my reaction that I had. Margaret shifted slightly in her chair and Rebecca was as surprised as was I at the exposure. "How........?" she murmured.

"Sometimes subtlety has a more dramatic effect." Margaret explained. "Oh I also like the ultra short mini-shirt and no underwear, or the extremely tight poured into pencil skirt, one that shows up every little mound." She smiled as she said "mound" then added "if you know what I mean." She leant forward to speak confidentially "Do you want to continue your adventure with the benefit of an instructor of great experience?"

"Yes." Rebecca answered instantly.

"Right then, I have a few items to get from the supermarket, which is as good a place to start." Margaret told her. "Shall we go?" She held out her hand to Rebecca who took it and off they walked. I hastily put some money on the table hoping it would be enough and followed them, half expecting to be called back to settle the bill. I caught up with them and Margaret said to me, "I notice that you have a camera with you, why don't you drop back a little and takes lots of pictures -- of both of us!"

I rapidly got the camera out of its case and prepared take some shots. I was almost too late for the first one. Whilst they were still in the high street, Margaret slid her arm round Rebecca and lifted the back of her shirt up almost to her waist then very quickly rubbed her middle finger up and down in Rebecca's bum crack. It was all over in half a second and I almost missed it. They walked into the car park and deliberately took a route to the shop that involved them squeezing between closely parked cars. In Margaret's case, this meant that her wrap around skirt often didn't cover her at all. There were two cars parked so close together that they had to turn sideways to get through. Clearly under instruction, Rebecca, went up on tip-toe to get past the mirrors of the cars and when between them, her loose skirt draped over both mirrors, she went back down on her heels. The shirt caught on one of the mirrors and lifted the hem right up to above her hip. I got a good shot of that one.

So the women entered the supermarket. Rebecca was taught to variously bend over to examine the bottom shelf or to go down on to her haunches to do the same. Once when she was bending over, Margaret walked nonchalantly past and flicked Rebecca's shirt half way up her back. The looseness of the shirt allowed it to slide a good way up, meaning that she was completely exposed from above the waist down to her feet. To me it seemed that she was remarkably slow to react. Margaret joined in somewhat too, bending into freeze cabinets and allowing the pleats in her blouse to open up completely. She would go down on her haunches and show Rebecca how to allow her skirt to slide up her thighs. I got several good shots of Margaret's smooth pubes seemingly winking at me. When Rebecca next haunched down, deliberately or not, she went over backwards and lay laughing with what had been my shirt (I had long since decided to give it to her to wear on a regular basis preferably in public) up around her breasts.

Margaret bent down to say something to her and in doing so placed her hand directly on her upper thigh. Momentarily Rebecca's hand disappeared up Margaret's skirt before Margaret pulled Rebecca to her feet. Then they headed towards the checkout. I could see Margaret talking constantly and quietly to my wife, who was carrying the wire basket with the purchases in it. Rebecca "carelessly" allowed the hem of the shirt to catch on the edge of the wire basket and as she crooked her arm to lift the basket higher, the fabric rose and exposed almost all of one buttock indicating that should there be any doubt on the matter, the shirt was her only garment.

I caught up with them giggling together after leaving the supermarket. "did you get some good pictures," Margaret asked.

"Yes loads," I enthused.

"Let's go down to the canal lock to take some more then." She replied. So of we walked. The lock seemed to be a good place as it offered opportunities for lots of up skirt type photographs. Including skirts and legs well apart, draped either side of the lock beams. I took some of the women together, holding hands, arms around each other etc. Then the girls took pictures of each other. Eventually we left the lock and went along the towpath to an arched brick bridge. I got a really beautiful shot of the two of them together leaning against the parapet of the bridge, their near hands clasped together. Then they went down to one side of the bridge and I caught up with them standing very close together. When they ascertained that I was ready, their hands disappeared into each other's clothes and suddenly Rebecca pulled open Margaret's skirt and blouse, whilst she in turn lifted Becca's shirt right up over her breasts. I had got several shots of variations of this pose, when suddenly Margaret whipped Rebecca's shirt right off!

Rebecca was initially shocked at this, but almost immediately accepted it as the ultimate goal for any flasher, to be completely naked in a public place. She stood there like that for a few seconds before quickly donning the shirt quickly again. She admonished Margaret, who simply opened her arms in an invitation to do the same to her. Rebecca satisfied herself by merely removing Margaret's blouse, until that is I was aiming the camera at them. Then she quickly undid the clasp holding Margaret's skirt up, which then fell to the floor. Margaret did nothing to hinder this action and posed for the camera completely naked. Suddenly Rebecca pulled her own shirt off again and they both posed for me momentarily, two nudes together.