Second Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched it three times, not only was Margaret an excellent camera operator, she was good at in-camera editing too, meaning she did not waste a shot, she knew how to make a really hot movie! "Wow!" Rebecca said after we had seen it for the third time, "I feel quite randy after watching that."

"Me too" Margaret uttered softly.

"Terry, make the bed down please." Rebecca suggested.

In common with many caravans that do not have a permanent bed, ours had the option of two single beds, a double, or with a bit more work, a cross triple. I immediately set up the triple option. Rebecca and Margaret decided to put on a bit of a show for me, to "help get me in the mood". In reality I did not need any help in that department. But I was please to indulge the ladies by condescending to watch whilst they made love to each other.

They lay on their sides, facing each other, caressing the other's breasts and legs. Rebecca's dress had been pulled up to reveal a lot of thigh, whereas Margaret's skirt was simply spread wide, revealing that super smooth pubis, that was by now glistening even in the soft lighting of the van. Each woman had three fingers well inside the vagina of her partner, and after a while offered her sticky fingers to the other one to lick and suck. Then Rebecca parted one of the opening in Margaret's blouse, and took one of those perfect breast into her mouth. Margaret had undone the back of Rebecca's dress, pulled it off her shoulder to free one of her breasts, which she spat at and then licked dry. They were giving each other a whale of a time and I was having a job not to take my own problem in hand myself. So I was very glad to hear Margaret say, "Shall we ask him to join us?"

Rebecca had just had a little orgasm and simply nodded. "You're good." She whispered to Margaret, "Very good!"

Margaret smiled, "You're not so bad yourself!"

Rebecca said "I'm taking off this dress it is too restricting."

Margaret said "That's a good idea."

"What about you?" Rebecca asked.

Margaret shook her head, "No, I think I'll stay as I am for the moment."

I had long since discarded my boxer shorts, so I was really ready for action. I climbed on to the bed and Margaret immediately knelt beside me and put her luscious lips over the helmet of my prick. Rebecca was to the side of Margaret cupping and caressing one of her breasts with one hand whilst the other was tickling Margaret's clitoris in an attempt to give her another orgasm. She succeeded and Margaret fell back on the bed, sated for the moment. She was not long in regaining her spirit and I took the opportunity to insert my fingers into her shaven pussy. Instantly her legs widened to give me better access. Rebecca started to undo Margaret's blouse, but a hand stayed her. "Rip it off, both of you rip it off , you'll like that won't you and nobody has ever done that to me, I want to feel what it is like! Rip my blouse and my skirt! Strip me naked. Cut them off if you have to! I want them destroyed!"

"But!" Rebecca began.

"No buts!" Margaret called out. "Rip my clothes off!"

I was the first to rip a small piece of her blouse just to see if she really meant it. She nearly orgasmed on the spot, so emboldened by this, Rebecca and I set about divesting her of every stitch of clothing she had on. I tore the blouse apart, whilst Rebecca ripped the skirt firstly up one seam and then the other. As the sound of the tearing fabric filed the van, Margaret was getting more and more turned on. When she was bare to the waist in both directions, I could resist no more and bent over to suck on one of those beautiful breasts. Margaret put her arm round my neck and clamped me to her chest. I was almost struggling for breath, my mouth began produce saliva which was soaking her distended nipple. The wet ran down either side of her breast which drove her mad with desire.

My erection was really hurting now and I had to do something with it and I slid between her receptive labia lips which were wet through. I made several stroke and then stopped for fear of cumming too soon. "Ask her where she wants it!" Rebecca whispered urgently in my ear.

Margaret heard her and said "come on my face, come on my face, come on my face!" I knelt either side of her chest with my knees in her armpits, and leant over as best I could aiming for her face. Rebecca reached from behind me and started wanking my purple prick in the direction of her friend's face.

When I came I shot three strings into her hair and the lesser ones landed on her nose eyebrows and forehead. "Thank you!" she gasped, "Thank you so much!" I climbed off her and in an instant, Rebecca climbed over and knelt either side of Margaret's head, facing her feet and began to bring herself off with a handful of Margaret's hair. The juices that weren't absorbed by her hair, ran over Margaret's forehead. I leant over again and kissed Margaret on the mouth. Her tongue immediately forced its way into my mouth and we swapped saliva and tongues for a few minutes, until she brought herself off with her hand. My penis, now softening dribbled spunk on to her belly. Rebecca spurted into Margaret's hair at much the same time and we all relaxed.

"That....... was fantastic!" gasped Margaret. "What an experience!"

"Your beautiful clothes....." Rebecca mumbled sadly.

"I live my business life to too many rules." Margaret replied. "In my private life, I lke to live for the moment and.......... That was some moment! I don't regret a single thing!"

"I need a piss." I said, possibly spoiling the moment.

"Go outside." Rebecca told me, "There's too much clutter in the bathroom."

"OK" I said and stood up.

"Can we watch?" Margaret asked.

I looked at Rebecca and she shrugged.

"Ok come on then." I told her. They followed me outside. In order to make a better show, I thought of standing on the caravan step but in the end just started to let go onto the grass. To my astonishment, Margaret dived into the flow and rolled around in it as I pissed on her. Rebecca and I were dumbfounded, but Margaret was having a whale of a time, getting drenched, even trying to catch some in her mouth!

When I had finished, including the last few spurts and drops, Margaret clamped her mouth round my by now, really flaccid penis and sucked on it like a lollipop. Rebecca and I stood there, silent not knowing what to say. "Sorry about that." Margaret said, cum, piss and sweat streaming down her cheeks. "I had the sudden urge to cover myself in any of your fluids tonight."

"Have you ever done that before?" Rebecca asked.

"No but I had seen it done in porn videos." She replied. "I was surprised how pleasantly warm it was. .............. Are you disgusted?"

Rebecca answered for us. "Not at all, but it's not something we've ever thought of doing." She grinned, "actually it looked like fun, you certainly seemed to enjoy it."

"I certainly did!" She assured her. "You should try it!"

"Maybe." Rebecca muttered in a non committal way.

We all showered under the outside shower attachment fitted to the caravan and returned inside after drying each other off. We all three lay on the bed with an opened up sleeping bag over us. We were perhaps a little exhausted and nobody said much until Margaret spoke. "Rebecca, I really want to thank you for being so generous to and letting Terry have sex with me. It is such a long time since that happened, that I had forgotten how good it felt."

Rebecca answered immediately, "I hardly feel generous as you put it, because much of my enjoyment of today came from your involvement. I am sure I speak for Terry when I say how pleased we are to have met you. You also took me under your wing as an exhibitionist,- I learnt a lot from you. By the way, I don't think Terry is complaining. I'm certainly not! But I don't actually think he gave you a proper fucking, perhaps he will before you go."

"Go to sleep you two." I told them, placing a hand on each of their pubes (as I was in the middle of the two women).

"How are we supposed to sleep if you are doing that to us?" Margaret told me.

"Oh he's doing it to you too then?" Rebecca sounded surprised. She rolled over me and virtually lay on top of Margaret and they started kissing. I knew when I wasn't wanted and shuffled over to give them more room. The kissing and licking carried on apparently long after I fell asleep.

In the morning, I woke up with a morning woody. Rebecca whispered into my ear, "do you want to get rid of that? Then give Margaret a proper shagging! I'll go over and get the milk."

She climbed out of bed and dressed. I rolled towards Margaret and only had to place my erection against her thigh, for her to gasp as she woke. She realised we were alone. "Where's Rebecca?"

"She's gone over to the farm to get the milk." I told her, "I have permission to give you a right good fucking, to shag you within an inch of your life!"

"Ooooh!" Margaret exclaimed as I fingered her labia. She looked so sexy there with her hair spread on the pillow.

"I love your hair, I'd love to really mess it up with cum." I told her.

"I'd like that." She murmured.

"But first........" I whispered, and climbed on top of her and inserted my penis into her gash. Our love making could not be described as such. It was a primeval taking of the woman by the man. I was in no mood to give her a good time, I was purely interested in satisfying my own needs. Paradoxically, giving her a good time was exactly what I was doing. I pinned her arms above her head, by holding them together at the wrists, with one of my hands. I was quite strong enough to overpower her, but she gave every indication of wanting me to do that very thing. With my free hand I caressed her perfect breasts. I was sweating and dribbling on to her nose and forehead.

She was gasping out "That's it Terry!" Fuck me hard! Harder! Take me! Make me submit! Jesus! "What a cock!" Then... "Fill me up! Shoot your spunk right into me! Force your dirty wet cum all the way in! Aaagh! You fucking bastard! You dirty fucking bastard! I want your seed inside me! Treat me as your slut! Shoot into me! Shoot into me!"

Her legs were clamped round my waist holding me into her and I emptied myself into her welcoming hole. She shuddered as I did so. "You dirty bastard!" she shouted out, "I fucking loved that!" I rolled off her, sated, but she wasn't finished yet. She climbed on top of me in a soixante neuf position. She took my now limp prick into her warm mouth as she dropped her shaven pussy on to my face. I tasted my own cum combined with her juices and lapped it up. She tried to make me hard again, but I was too shattered. Actually as it turned out so was she. We fell apart and stared at the ceiling.

It was then that I saw a face at the window. It was Rebecca. "Have you two finished?" She asked, "You don't half make some noise!"

"That was me." Margaret confessed. "I'm afraid I got a bit vocal."

"I know!" Rebecca snorted. "I've been out here for the last twenty minutes or so!" Then after a moment "Dare I come in to get breakfast, or are you both going to ravage me?"

"You'll have to take your chances!" Margaret called out.

Over breakfast after Margaret and I had another shower, (we really short of water now so my next job would be to fill the tank.), we discussed Margaret's clothing problem. "Yeah, I'm sorry about ruining your lovely clothes." Rebecca said.

"I'm not!" Margaret replied, "I would not change a thing of the last twenty-four hours, even if it does mean I have to go home naked."

"I'm sure I can lend you something." Rebecca told her,

"If you insist, although it is not really necessary, I am an exhibitionist after all." Margaret told her.

"Some shorts and tee-shirt do you?" Rebecca asked.

"Thank you. But how am I going to get them back to you?" Margaret asked in return.

"That won't be nec......" Rebecca began.

"We'll be in the Market Tavern in the village tonight about eight." I told her.

"OK, I'll see you then." Margaret said, "Now who is going to drive me down to my car, or do I have to walk through all that mud?"

"I'll drive you, whilst Terry gets the water."

As the 4x4 picked its way down the hill I wondered if Margaret will come inadequately dressed tonight -- daft question! Of course she will!

See chapter 03 to find out how.