Second Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

He soon had her moaning in lust and then let his hands slide slowly down her stomach and between her legs. He moved between her legs and brought his mouth to her pussy to replace his hands. He slowly licked and teased her pussy until she was moaning and caressing her own tits as her excitement built.

At first Jon and Michelle merely watched the other couple, but Michelle's hand soon found its way to Jon's semi-hard cock. She began to fondle Jon's cock and he began to play with her tits. They soon began to tear their vision away from Sam and Vanessa long enough to embrace in wild, deep kisses before turning back to watch the other couple.

After a while longer Sam moved up between Vanessa's legs and began to position his cock at her pussy. She moaned as he moved the tip of his cock up and down over her clit. Just as he pushed his cock all the way into her pussy Vanessa opened her eyes and looked directly at Michelle.

Michelle stood up off the bed and moved over next to Vanessa. She crawled onto the bed with Sam and Vanessa and brought her mouth directly to Vanessa's and met her in a slow, deep kiss. Her position left her on her elbows and knees with her ass pointing directly at Jon. He quickly got up and moved behind her and took hold of her hips as he slipped his own hard cock inside her wet pussy.

Michelle moaned deeply and moved her head down to Vanessa's tits as Jon and Sam continued fucking their wives. Jon could see Vanessa's hand move under Michelle and guessed that she was caressing his wife's big, soft tits as they hung down under her. He wished he could see that but contented himself watching Michelle lavish her tongue and lips over Vanessa's tits.

Jon watched Sam excitedly as Sam leaned farther forward over Vanessa and supported his weight on one of his hands. He moved his other hand under Michelle and, as Jon could immediately tell from Michelle's moan, began to caress her tits. Jon kept fucking her as he alternated between watching Sam and Vanessa fuck and watching Michelle react to having these two near strangers fondling her tits.

He could only see her back and the back of her head, but that was still very exciting as he watched her head move and her body react to their touch. He could also feel her excitement growing rapidly in her pussy.

This went on for many more long minutes until Michelle lifted her head from Vanessa's tit and seemed to be completely engrossed in her pleasure. A few moments later she gasped and cried out loudly as her pussy tightened and then began a long series of spasms around Jon's cock as she came. Her orgasm lasted for a long while and she moaned loudly the whole time she was cumming.

Both Sam and Vanessa continued fondling her tits as she came and for a while afterward as Jon kept up his steady fuck. Jon was happy to have cum once already so he could control himself. Finally, though, the scene before him and Michelle's wet pussy were more than he could resist.

He began to massage her ass in the way he knew she liked as he started thrusting harder and faster into her. She began moaning and gasped, "Oh yes!" as he again increased the speed and strength of his thrusts.

Sam and Vanessa moved their hands away from Michelle's tits and stopped fucking as they watched Jon nearing his climax. He finally let out a long groan and pushed himself as deeply inside her as he could when he started cumming. He pressed tightly against her and relished the feel of his cum pumping out into her warm pussy. Michelle groaned excitedly as she felt his cum inside her.

He slowly fucked her for a while longer until his cock grew soft and slipped out of her with a loud slurping noise. Michelle lay down on the bed and then rolled onto her side facing Vanessa and Sam as Jon lay down behind her. They watched intently as the other couple resumed their fuck.

Sam began to slowly pump his cock in and out of Vanessa's pussy again as they returned their focus to each other and away from Jon and Michelle. This went on for a while longer as Jon watched Vanessa's body react to her fuck. He watched as Sam pulled his cock back from her and could see Vanessa's juices glistening even in the dim light of their room. The longer they fucked the more obvious the wet noises coming from Vanessa's pussy became.

Michelle suddenly began to stir and Jon sat back excitedly wanting to see what she was going to do. She sat up next to Vanessa and began to caress Vanessa's stomach lightly with her fingertips. She ran her fingers around Vanessa's flat stomach for a while before letting her fingers slide lower until Vanessa's curly pussy hair was passing between them.

Sam shifted his position to allow Michelle more room as Michelle's fingers slowly moved lower until she was teasing Vanessa's clit. Vanessa moaned excitedly as Michelle began stimulating her clit while Sam continued fucking her.

Michelle continued this for a while longer before, much to Jon's excitement, she shifted her position again and lowered her mouth to Vanessa's stomach. Following a similar path as she had traced with her fingers she started to kiss Vanessa's stomach before slowly moving down to her clit. Vanessa gasped as Michelle's mouth reached her clit and Jon watched excitedly as his wife licked her clit while Sam continued his fuck.

He knew that Michelle's mouth was very close to Sam's cock and that she probably was letting her lips and tongue touch his cock as he fucked Vanessa's dripping pussy. The idea excited him far more than he would ever have imagined and he briefly thought about what it would be like to watch her fuck or suck another man's cock.

The temptation of Vanessa's tits rocking back and forth across her chest as she reacted to Michelle and Sam's teasing was more than Jon could resist. He lowered his mouth to them and immediately sucked on one of her nipples. It drew itself quickly into a hard point under his tongue. He moved back and forth between her tits focusing mainly on her nipples but also taking the time to explore the rest of her soft tits.

Seeing this new couple please his wife was soon more than Sam could resist. "Oh God!" he groaned in excitement as he began to fuck Vanessa much wilder and harder than before. Michelle moved her face away from her clit and replaced it with her hand as she watched Sam drawing near to his orgasm. Jon continued teasing her tits and listened to her gasping and Sam grunting as Sam started cumming.

He continued fucking her at the same pace as before as he came. Vanessa began to cry out, "Oh yes, yes, yes!" She repeated herself over and over and Jon could feel her quickly reaching her own orgasm.

He sucked on her nipple hard and watched Michelle's fingers playing rapidly over her clit as Sam continued fucking her even though he had now spent his load. With a loud "Yesss!" that Jon was sure would be clearly audible from outside the cabin Vanessa started her own orgasm. Her whole body rocked and shook as the orgasm gripped her and held on for a very long while.

Only when she had clearly finished cumming and visibly relaxed back into the bed did Jon release her nipple from his mouth and look at her. Her hair was completely tousled and lay in a tangled web around her face as she lay with her eyes closed and the most perfectly contented look on her face.

Jon then turned to look at Michelle as she continued to play with Vanessa's pussy. She had moved away from her clit but still was letting her fingers move around and through Vanessa's pussy hair as she softly massaged her.

Sam still had his cock inside Vanessa and only began to pull it out a few moments later. As his now semi-hard cock began to emerge from her soaking wet pussy Michelle's hand moved to it. She held it briefly in her fingers and gave it a soft caress before releasing it and turning back to Vanessa. Michelle leaned down and engaged Vanessa in a slow, sensual kiss that seemed to last for several minutes as both Sam and Jon watched and occasionally caressed the two naked women.

Eventually the women parted and each couple settled back into their original beds. As Jon held Michelle's body tightly in his arms he loved how she felt and how much she had surprised him so far on this vacation. He slowly moved his hand to her tits and began to softly caress them causing her to moan contentedly. He eventually fell asleep with his hand still holding her tit.

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers
12