Second Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove along, behind Margaret's car, Rebecca asked, "What are we doing?"

"Apparently we are going to a party in Oswestry." I said flatly. Oswestry is a bigger market town about fifteen miles from Welshpool, over the border in England.

"Why?" Rebecca asked.

"Because Margaret wants us to." I said somewhat unnecessarily. I didn't really understand her apparent reluctance, bearing in mind all that had happened in the last thirty-six hours or so.

Gradually she warmed to the idea, "I wonder what sort of party it is?" She wondered.

"Somewhere that public displays of affection are tolerated, I imagine." I replied. "possibly even between members of the same gender."

"Perhaps it won't be so bad." She mused. "I wonder what she wants me to wear?"

"Not very much, I would expect." I remarked.

This comment seemed to light her fire a little. "I hope so." She said.

By now we were in Welshpool High Street and I followed Margaret's car into a yard. "This used to be an old Livery yard," she told us. She pointed to a two storey stable block. "My office occupies half of the ground floor, the rest and the first floor is where I live."

She led us inside, through an office with a couple of desks, computers and filing cabinets, through to a door in the back. This was a kitchen with a utility room off to one side. Then we climbed the stairs. The place was a revelation. It was almost completely open plan, one big space, with bedroom area at one end with a king size bed and a lounge area at the other. It was extremely well furnished and luxurious. "I don't let my clients see this, they will think I'm making too much money!" she laughed. Then she showed us an enormous walk in shower cubicle. It was composed of a circular wall of glass tiles, with a curved access. There was no door or curtain, simply the curved wall to prevent water splashing all over the floor. "It is my main indulgence." She admitted. "I love just walking straight in after work with my business clothes still on, to wash the grime of the day away." There was room in there for at least four people, "Perhaps we can try it later on!" she laughed.

She showed us an extensive wardrobe, which was actually on runners, which slid to one side to reveal another one behind it. "I think we can find something in here foe Rebecca, don't you?" she asked. Rebecca was already fingering some of the fine fabrics hanging in there. "I thought" Margaret said to her, "That you might like to wear this."

It was a very fine pale green silk dress, that could almost but not quite be seen through. It was quite short and appeared to be backless, but having three quarter length sleeves. "It's beautiful!" Rebecca gasped, "It must have been very expensive....... Gosh! It's a Versace! Why would you trust me to look after it?"

"Because I think you'd look stunning in it. It is a sexy dress for a really hot lady. It could have been made for you."

"I don't have any shoes to wear with it." Rebecca protested.

"Da Daaah!" Margaret slid open another door of the wardrobe and there were shoes of all sorts in there. "Try these for size." She produced a pair of high heels in sparkly silver.

"They almost fit." Rebecca admitted.

"If they get too tight, just kick them off when we are at the party." Margaret laughed. "All sorts of items get discarded on the party night to which we are going!"

The women spent three quarters of an hour in "make up" and emerged looking ravishing. I felt quite under dressed, but Margaret assured me that as far as she was concerned I was acceptable. Rebecca looked really beautiful in that expensive dress, my only regret was that I would never be able to afford to buy anything like that for her. She was wearing just hold up stockings, a necklace down her back, the shoes and the dress. It was patently obvious that was all she had on. The fabric was translucent, her nipples were prominent and her areola could be seen through the dress. She did a twirl and the short skirt flared out to show her stocking tops. The back of the dress was cut almost indecently low. Anyone who stood close to her would be able to observe the beginnings of her bum cleavage. I was transfixed and very proud of her. A week ago, had she been given the chance to wear such a creation as this, she would have run a mile, being petrified to show so much of her lovely body.

Margaret was wearing a dress that was even more revealing. It was basically two pieces of white satin. The front was held round her neck halter style, by a gold chain with tiny links, which I thought didn't look too secure. The fabric was slashed down almost to her navel. The front panel was no more than about twelve or thirteen inches wide at the widest point. The hem was a miniscule amount below her smooth pubes. The back panel was secured to the front one by two similar gold chains to that which held the whole thing up in the first place, going from the corners of the satin at the rear to a point just below her breasts on the from panel. The thing is, the back panel was tiny, only about ten inches deep. There was at least two inches of builders bum showing above the top and it was hardly any longer than the front. She too was wearing hold ups and high heels. "Wow Margaret!" I exploded, "There's not much of that dress!"

"Don't worry." She said, "Before the night is out, I expect that there will be some people wearing even less than this." She produced a coat each for her and Rebecca. "Shall we go? The taxi is in the yard."

We were driven the fifteen or so miles in a very nice car limousine. Not the stretched sort just one that sat four in the back. I sat with my back to the driver and the girls at together on the sumptuous leather seat across the back of the car. "By the way, Margaret, did Rebecca tell you that your and her were seen saying "goodbye" at the bottom of the forestry track yesterday?"

"That will be Emlyn." She replied. "He's one of my customers. He also knows about my little foibles, having been the recipient on one occasion."

"You've had sex with a customer?" Rebecca asked quickly.

"Goodness me no!" Margaret laughed, "I may have been a little careless with my blouse buttons. It's not something I do, but he lives alone and I was feeling both sorry for him and a little randy. So I thought what's the harm? It wasn't at the farm, it was downstairs in my office. My assistant Julia had gone to lunch, and Hey Presto! My blouse caught on the edge of the desk when I bent over to pick up some papers from the floor, and the buttons were pulled open. I was careful to make sure he had a good look before doing myself up again. Neither of us said a word about it, we just carried on with our business meeting.

We arrived at a quite normal looking detached house, perhaps a little bigger that your normal three bed detached, but not huge. There were no cars outside and the curtains were drawn it looked as though there was nobody at home. The taxi dropped us at the kerbside and we walked up the short drive. We did not go to the front door but one down the side. We were let into a hallway, the ladies divested of their coats and we were introduced to the Beth our hostess and Dave her husband. Beth also had a sexy dress on, Dave was dressed in a similar way to me but in slightly better quality clothes.

Margaret then led the way into a big lounge about the size of a triple garage, but it was completely circular. "Nobody sits in a corner at Beth's parties." She told us. I took in the room. There was a thick pile carpet throughout , with two and three seater settees around the edge of the room. A warming open inglenook fire was burning in the large grate, which I thought was strange as it wasn't that cold outside. Nonetheless, the temperature was comfortable. The centre of the room was cleared, I supposed for dancing, although the carpet would make dancing in high heels impossible. Most of the women there had already discarded their shoes for comfort. "The bathrooms are through that door." Margaret told us and pointed. "Just relax, have a drink, dance, whatever.

There were I would say twenty five people in the room, although that can't be right as they all appeared to be couples. There was soft music playing and Margaret took my hand, "let's dance." Much as I wanted to, I was reluctant to leave Rebecca all alone. But Dave quickly asked her to dance and rather than being left a wall flower she took his hand.

Margaret snuggled up to me, pressed her pelvis into mine. "I hope you enjoy this evening." She whispered, "There's going to be some entertainment later on. One of these very expensively dressed ladies is likely to be stripped totally naked." I gasped. "But don't worry, it won't be Rebecca as she is a guest tonight, but it could be me, we never know."

"Well that wouldn't bother you." I whispered back, "being the exhibitionist that you profess to be."

"Ordinarily no, of course, but there is a twist." She told me.

"What is the twist?" I asked, not unnaturally.

"Wait and see, but I will say it comes at a cost to the victim." She whispered. She put her hand to my crotch and nestled my rapidly arriving erection in her hand. "I want this inside me again tonight, are you up for it?"

"Can a fish swim?" I asked in reply.

"Touch my tits, please, nobody will mind, especially not me!" So I did. With me caressing her beautiful breasts and her rubbing her hand up and down the outside of my slacks, I wasn't going to last long and I told her so. "Time for another drink then." She said and led me back to the settees. From our seat I could see Rebecca dancing with Dave. There seemed to be no "goings on" between them, although I suspect his hand was a little lower on her back that strictly ballroom style. His little finger was just sliding inside her low back dress and almost daring to touch the cleft of her arse.

Dave spotted that Margaret and I had stopped dancing, so dutifully returned my wife to me. After he had gone, I asked her "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes." She said, "I did."

"He seemed to be taking liberties, were you worried about that?"

"No. Not at all, after all you can't come to a party dressed like I am and not expect to be felt up." She said. "It was a bit of fun -- I enjoyed it. Besides," She added, "I wasn't watching but I bet you touched Margaret in parts where the beer doesn't reach."

"Guilty as charged." I laughed. "By the way did he tell you about the entertainment a bit later on?"

"Entertainment?"

"Yes, there is a possibility that one of the women here tonight is going to get stripped naked." I told her.

"Hah!" she snorted. "I'll bet that'll be me as I'm new here."

"No apparently not. Although, it could be Margaret. None of them know who it will be and seemingly there's a twist which is costly to the victim."

"How costly?" She asked.

"I've no idea. I suppose we'll find out soon enough."

A lot more drink dancing and some hilarity followed. Each of the ladies (including Rebecca) was required model their dresses around the room to be appreciated. While all this was going on comments and questions were being thrown at her. It was all good fun and the women enjoyed it too. I was surprised when inevitably questions, usually from other women, were asked such as who designed your dress. Names like Ralph Lauren, Stella McCartney, Vivian Westwood, Bruce Oldfield were being bandied around. There was a big cheer when Rebecca announced she was wearing a Versace dress. (She had been warned before hand by Margaret not to tell them it was a borrowed garment).

Then soon it became time for the main event, in the meantime, almost every man had danced with every woman and they all seemingly had carte blanche to feel, touch or kiss as they please. I must admit I enjoyed that bit. The women there were well out of my league and to dance with someone wearing a designer dress was a new experience for me. All the time, I kept wondering if my partner at the time might be the one to suffer being stripped later on. I did not mention it and neither did they. I got the same story from both Margaret and Rebecca. Margaret said that they all knew it was likely to happen and hoped desperately that it wouldn't be them, but the excitement of the very real possibility kept them coming to the parties.

Then Beth walked in with a pottery vase out of which a dozen or so straws sticking out of the top. "Just to remind you ladies, tonight there are four straws in the pot marked in red at the bottom. So each of you has about a one in three chance of drawing a red straw. The one who draws a red, will be tonight's "volunteer" if there are more than one, then a game of chance will decide the one to be nominated." She then said. "Rebecca as you are not involved tonight, would you care to officiate?" Beth asked her. "All you have to do is to walk round the room and let each lady take a straw." That seemed easy enough, although as it turned, out most of the husbands managed to cop a feel of my wife as their wife was drawing her straw. She'd had enough to drink not to mind, and found it funny that the wives gave their husbands a treat by taking a long time to decide which straw to draw.

There were three women who drew red straws. I suspected that there were more than four in there in the first place, but Rebecca turned the pot upside down to prove that what Beth said was correct. One of the women to draw a red straw was Margaret. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed, as she went to the centre of the room, "wish me luck!" Of the other two, one was a blonde in her late thirties the other was brunette in her mid forties. The three women stood in the centre of the room all looking nervous. The blonde, Susan, was the one wearing a Bruce Oldfield dress, whilst Patty was wearing Ralph Lauren with Jimmy Choo shoes. They each drew a card and the lowest card meant that they were excluded. Margaret was excluded in the first round and she came over to join us. "It is only Susan's second party." She confided in us. Patty has been to many and been picked out twice before."

Just then Dave came in the door carrying two coats and two handbags. It seems they belonged to Patty and Susan. The women drew again, Susan lost, there was a gasp around the room. "Tell me Susan, so you want to dance for us?"

"I'll dance." She announced, visibly moved, although I sensed there was a bit of nervous excitement about her voice. I noticed that she had also put her coat and shoes back on. Dave put on some music and Susan began a very good striptease routine. She pulled her hair out of it's clips and immediately looked sexier through being dishevelled. The coat a beautiful double breasted item, went first. She shook her hair out as she undid the side zip of her dress, which looked very expensive and classy, she pulled it off her shoulders and it slithered in a pool around her feet at she was wearing a very sexy bra and thong, hold up stockings. Each of these were lovingly removed slowly to the music, with the exception of her last stocking, which she deliberately laddered, before tearing it to shreds, sitting wide legged on the carpet. When she had finished, there was a generous round of applause.

Dave then spoke. "Thank you Susan that was superb! As is usual, Susan is now available for dancing with either ladies or gentlemen, and may I remind you that providing you only use your hands or lips, no hold are barred. May I suggest that as Terry is our guest here tonight, he has the first dance.

I stood up and pulled the naked woman into my arms. I had danced with her earlier in the evening, as had most men. We were joined by other couples in the middle of the room. "You're beautiful," I said. "And very brave."

"Not brave, but unlucky." She answered.

"I don't understand," I said to her. "Most of the women here tonight are pretty close to being naked already, you are just that little more exposed. Take a look at Rebecca and Margaret for example, they are not wearing much more than you."

"You're right." She told me, "You don't understand. You clearly do not know what is going to happen to me. I am going to be left dirty and humiliated and a lot less well off! By the way you are supposed to be touching me all over, wherever you can get your fingers or your lips." She kissed me lightly on the cheek, "please join in later, it is a point of honour for the woman."

"Come on Terry, your time is up." David was tapping at my shoulder. Another man took my place and almost immediately fingered her cunt. Which under the rules apparently, she had to allow.

I immediately collared Margaret. "What did Susan mean when she said that she would be left dirty and humiliated?"

"You'll see!" she whispered, "But you must join in or it will not have been worth it! Now dance with me!" I could see that Rebecca was already dancing with another man, so I pulled her to me, saying, "Come here you sexy bitch!" I took the opportunity to slide my hands down the back of her dress and cup her bum cheeks in them.

"I like dancing with you." She whispered.

"I like fucking with you." I whispered back.

"Maybe later." She intoned. We danced for a while longer, sexually arousing each other.

"Can I dance with my husband?" Rebecca butted in. She also fell into my arms, slightly drunk. "That poor woman! She said.

"It seems it's not over yet." I told her. "Susan told me that she is going to be left dirty and humiliated and a lot less well off. Do you know what she means?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Nobody will tell me."

"Apparently, if all the men, and that includes me, do not do something to her, she'll be even more humiliated as it means she is unattractive." I explained to Rebecca.

"She is most definitely attractive!" was Rebecca's riposte.

It seems it is all in the perception." I said.

Just then Beth reappeared, carrying two or three large bath towels. A space was cleared on the floor and they were laid on the cream carpet. "Susan." She said, "Will you now take your place please?"

Susan separated herself from the little group she was talking with and walked nervously on to the towels. "I think we will go with gentlemen first tonight." Beth said as Susan lay down on the towels. "You've all had the chance to finger her, now is the time to cover her. "Who is going to be first?"

Dave stepped up with his penis out and proceeded to masturbate off over the recumbent figure. "I always envy them this bit!" Margaret whispered shuddering a little.

"I get that." Rebecca whispered in return. "Perhaps Terry will try it with both of us later!" I looked in surprise at her. She tilted her head and said, "We women have our fantasies too!" I grinned. Something else to file away for the future.

There was a lot of cheering going on as each man emptied his scrotum over the hapless Susan. To be fair, she did not seem perturbed by the experience. "Come on Terry," Margaret said "Let me give you a hand." Moments later I was being wanked off by one woman over another. I found it to be a strangely erotic experience and I clearly wasn't going to last long. "Cum over her face and hair!" Margaret urged, becoming aroused herself. With her expert handling I was soon shooting three or four strings of semen at Susan's head.

When I had finished, Susan looked up at me. "Thank you." She mouthed.

Margaret was highly aroused at this point and knelt before me in front of all these other people and sucked my wet penis clean. Then came the photographs. Pictures were taken of Susan all messed up and covered in spunk. "These will be on the internet as usual with twenty four hours." Dave announced.

"Is that some private site?" I asked.

"No. It is a public site to which anyone has access." Margaret told us. "Her name will also be published too."

"What about her address?" Rebecca asked somewhat cynically.

"Don't be ridiculous!" Margaret admonished her. "It will just say Susan from Shropshire. But there will be a before and after photograph of her so there is no doubt about her true identity, to those who think they might recognise her.