Second Honeymoon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly?" She asked. "In truth, I didn't mind. In fact, being totally honest, I suppose I enjoyed it."

"Do you have enough women friends to arrange a similar party -- without the dress on the fire bit?" I asked.

"It wouldn't just have to be women. It would have to be couples. But I can think of three or four women who might be up for it." She admitted.

"Could we have a party then?" I asked.

"Yes I think we could." She replied.

I stopped the car in the middle of the lane (again) and pulled her to me and kissed her hard. Even though it was the middle of the day, we were not interrupted. So right there in broad daylight, I removed her tee shirt and threw it in the back of the car. "I can't reach that now!" she complained.

"I know." I replied.

"It's fun isn't it?" she asked. "I might be seen by anyone. I love you Terry!"

We still have another couple of days of our holiday left. I wonder what they will bring?