Second Honeymoon Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course there was no reason not to get the girl naked. But Edward didn't want to do that until after he'd fucked her. Mystery and all that. So he escorted her topless to the elevator and took her to his room.

The girl got her wish--a customer with a big, empty bed.

He got a blowjob, which he stopped before reaching orgasm. Then, under the sheets so he couldn't see her, he had her strip naked. He fucked her, sight unseen. Just as well since she wasn't all that pretty. But she brought energy to sex and the orgasm made it worth it.

The lady earned her keep.

After he came he removed the sheet, and let her sleep naked in his bed for an hour or so. He slept, too, with one arm across those namesake boobs.

Before letting her go he took her back to the lobby and paraded her around naked, just for the trophy walk.

Chapter Thirteen

After servicing Kevin and Rodney, Sarah realized that she was really hungry. She couldn't go to a restaurant by herself, but figured the best place to find an escort would be in front of the restaurants on the sixth floor. How she managed to get dressed and get up to the sixth floor without getting fucked is a miracle. But somehow that happened.

She staked out a place between the elevators and the eateries to see if she could catch an escort. In her mind she wasn't soliciting--she just wanted something to eat. But to the rest of the world it was exactly what it looked like--soliciting.

An unwritten rule at Mollie's brothel is that the hostesses don't try to steal guests from each other. That's why the foyer in front of the restaurants was not a good place for soliciting. Guests were escorting their girls to get food, and when they came out they (both girls and guys) expected a fuck. The number of unattached guests in that space was pretty small.

So whatever Sarah's intentions may have been, she was in effect trying to steal away somebody's customer. Not a good move, and it earned her hard feelings that she'd have to live down later. But very hungry and ignorantly insensitive to boot, she stood there in the middle of the room waiting for somebody to pay attention to her.

It didn't take long. Mr. Wolfgang and his hostess had finished their meal and he was just about to have his way with her. Then he spotted Miss Sarah. The attraction increased when he learned she spoke fluent German. Long story short, the other hostess got unceremoniously dumped and Miss Sarah got Mr. Wolfgang's card. She also got lunch (or, by this time, maybe it was dinner).

Mr. Wolfgang turned out to be a good date. He kept Sarah engaged all night. A nice enough man, maybe the same age as her husband, he wasn't as tall. Nor as handsome, nor in particularly good shape. Also not as smart. He liked to talk, and Sarah found conversing with him to be exhausting--tedious.

Still, it was better than screwing in the shower. Then again, maybe not.

After eating he had her strip naked right there by the elevators. She was naked on the elevator. She was naked in the lobby. She was naked when she and one of the masseuse sluts gave him a massage. (For what it's worth, the masseuse slut also had to be naked.) She was naked in the gym. She was naked in the coffee shop.

Not just naked, but birthday suit naked--he made her take off her jewelry and walk around barefoot.

She was naked on the dance floor--at least she didn't have to do a striptease. Most embarrassing is when she encountered her husband while leaving the nightclub. She still blushes red at that thought.

She went around naked for fourteen straight hours. Not a stitch.

Of course she was naked in his room. Naked when she gave him a blow job. Naked when they fucked. And yes, she even had to shower with him. Naked. He wasn't much of a lay--none of the athleticism of her husband or the two Irishmen. For Mr. Wolfgang it was one and done.

He slept with his hand on her pussy.

She didn't get dressed until breakfast the next morning (house rules require clothes in restaurants). Fortunately he let her go afterwards.

It was 9am. She was tired of being a prostitute, but her shift didn't end until eleven. Still plenty of time for somebody to strip and fuck her. She wondered how she could avoid that.

She stood in the foyer in front of the restaurants, this time not soliciting but just trying to figure out where she should go next.

Chapter Fourteen

Mr. Edward kept his promise. After his dalliance with Boobsie he'd gone looking for Rose the dancer to take her to breakfast. Predictably he found her in the gym.

They spent more time eating than necessary--the conversation sparkled. They'd become friends rather than lovers. More sex wasn't part of the plan.

As they left the restaurant Edward caught sight of his wife standing by the elevators, looking confused. "Pardon me," he said to Rose. "I need to speak to my wife." He walked over to her.

"Hello my dear," he said while putting his card in her bag.

She smiled, relieved that her problem of what to do next had been solved. "I am really glad to see you!"

"Good. So strip for me."

The smile was replaced by anger. "C'mon. I've been naked since yesterday afternoon. Give me a break!" She briefly described her day with Mr. Wolfgang.

Edward relented. He escorted her gentleman-like (by the arm) to the elevator, and hence to their room. After that they made love--the way married people do on a romantic, second honeymoon.

At eleven, with Sarah properly dressed in her own clothes and firmly wearing her "NO" button, they took the elevator to the first floor. They were met there by Ronaldo and Miss Mollie.

Sarah agreed to stay on as general manager for five weeks. The only bad part is she'd still have to be available as a prostitute, so she insisted on a $500 price tag. Miss Mollie agreed.

Edward caught the flight back to the USA. "I need to get back to work."

"Will you come and get me when the five weeks is up?" Sarah inquired.

"Not sure. I'm gonna be really busy. I'm so far behind. But I'll try."

Since then, this author has heard no further news. Perhaps some readers have got word on what happened next? If so, please let us know in the comments.