Second Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava Frasch grimaced, and shrugged her shoulders. "We all do it, I suppose, on occasion. I know I certainly do...."

Helen Shagton smiled in understanding, "....so that was another thing that Dai knew I was going to do, rot his socks, and then I decided, on the spur of the moment, to stop at The Dell, you know, to relive some of my, well, as I said before, my fondest memories there...."

Ava Frasch interjected, "memories of moments, but also of spurs?" she asked, mildly.

"Helen Shagton grinned, widely. "Quite," she replied, and then, picking up her thread again, "....but I was picked up by the fuzz when I got back to the car...."

Ava Frasch giggled and interjected again, "Picked up by the fuzz? Sounds painful to me, my dear. No lasting damage, I hope?"

Helen Shagton smiled back, gainfully, and resumed her monologue, "....picked up by the local county police constabulary is what I mean. One Thor Thring. He took me to see The Professor at Stern Hall." Helen Shagton shrugged. "The thing was," she went on, defensively, "or, rather, I suppose, the Thring was, I didn't remember dear old Wodin having a son, did I? I mean, Thrasher Thring, of course, as he was in my day. However, Wodin gave me an interrogation session I won't forget in a hurry, followed by a slut session with all the trimmings that I will always cherish." She shrugged again. Helen Shagton looked at her. "I suppose you've had one?" She hadn't. Helen Shagton giggled and rubbed her cunt. "Oh, but you should, honey," Helen Shagton said, rubbing her cunt as she spoke, "you really should. You really ought to make the most of that perk of the job."

Ava Frasch digested this. "What exactly does it entail?" she asked, finally.

Helen Shagton got up. She rummaged around in a pile of junk on a shelf, and finally produced a box with a blank cover. "Here," she said, "let me show you. 'The Interlude,' it's called." Helen Shagton switched on the machine, and then returned to her chair. Ava Frasch looked at the television screen, with a measure of curiosity. She was slightly shocked. It appeared to be an interrogation session, and with Helen Shagton herself as the victim. It was taking place in what appeared to be a Gothic dungeon.

"I assume," she asked, "that the venue is Stern Hall?"

Helen Shagton giggled. "Quite so, my dear," she replied, "Stern Hall it is. The Professor's home, since his retirement."

The figures moved. Cries of female pain were heard. Every now and again a flogger was applied to Helen Shagton's tits, and, then later, to her cunt, as the information was painfully extracted, bit by bit.

Ava Frasch found that she was getting damp, 'down there.' She slipped a hand up her skirt again. Helen Shagton noticed the gesture and commented, dryly, "If you're going to do that to yourself now, then you really will enjoy it when we get to the actual slut session with the Things." Ava Frasch covered her mouth with her other hand in sudden embarrassment. She pretended that she was concentrating on the screen, and said nothing.

Soon, the interrogation ended. The screen went blank. When the presentation restarted, Professor Wodin Thring had wheeled various machines around her, and proceeded to outline her torment. The two machines at her sides were simply tit floggers, he explained, simply to ensure that her tits remained nice and sensitive. However The Tormentor had been set to tease. It would not allow her to cum. He would return in an hour to see how she was getting along.

The Tormentor was a patent phallus on a fucking machine. It slid in and out of Helen Shagton's best asset and there was nothing that she could do to stop it. A cold, continuous, precision, mechanical insertion, with each stroke of the fuck guaranteed to be slightly painful, but also more than slightly erotic.

Ava Frasch knew that she, too, harboured all sorts of fantasies about being fucked by such a machine, and for the life of her she couldn't work out why she hadn't previously beaten a path to the Professor's door, before, of course, it got beaten for her, so to speak.

She watched with fascination as the Thing worked its wicked way in and out of Helen Shagton's cunt and brought her nicely up to the point of orgasm. Then it stopped. Helen Shagton swore at it. It waited, patiently, and, naturally, totally ignoring all the invective hurled towards it. It appeared that the tape had been edited, and that the time between sex cycles had been cut. The tape started again, and the fucking machine started its grisly work all over again. Each sex cycle brought Helen Shagton to within a whisker of sexual release, but, like the old Greek mythology of Sisyphus², she couldn't quite make it over the edge. Each cycle brought forth a new round of expletives of increasing variety and volume. All to no avail.

An eternity later, Professor Wodin Thring appeared at her side once again. He smiled down at Helen Shagton. She was in a state of extreme mental and physical exhaustion, having been totally on the edge of an incredible orgasm for at least the previous ten minutes, and heaven knows how many cycles before that. She opened her eyes. He raised his eyebrows. "Well, girl?" he asked, mildly.

Helen Shagton could hardly speak. It took her three attempts to say anything at all. "Please....Sir," she said, with considerable difficulty, "I'm....a sex slut." Then she shrieked at him, wildly, "Fuck me, punish me, but....please Sir....let me CUM!" Wodin Thring slowly withdrew the Thing from Helen Shagton's cunt and then equally slowly considered her.

He smiled, and said, mildly, "I suppose you're going to tell me you'd like a Thing to finish you off, now?" Helen Shagton couldn't speak. She nodded her head. He grinned down at her, teasingly, and said, casually, "Perhaps you'd like to beg for it, then?"

She tried to speak. She failed. She tried a second time, "Please....Sir, I HAVE to CUM. I....BEG you! Please, mercy, Sir....have MERCY on me!" She ended with half a sob. Professor Thring shrugged. He examined the selection of Things.

Finally he decided. "You realise this is but a small selection of the total number of Things available, but I think The Humbler here will do you just fine," he said. This was an eight inch long silver penis, ridged in all the right places. "By the way," he added, "It's electrified. It should help to make your eventual orgasms that much more, well....memorable."

The process of bringing Helen Shagton to orgasm took less than a minute to complete. The feel of the Thing, plus the stimulation of the accompanying electricity on her cunt was almost too much. Helen Shagton came with an earth moving orgasm. It lasted a whole minute. This time the Thing didn't stop. It simply continued its work on her. So, seconds later, she experienced a second orgasm. Then a third, a fourth....a fifth. The tape finally finished as she was fucked senseless, and fainted from pure pleasure.

With a slight smile, Helen Shagton arose, and switched off the recorder. "Fun, eh?" she enquired, mildly.

Ava Frasch was almost on the point of orgasm herself. "Yes, Helen," she said, weakly, "it does sound, kind of....nice."

Helen Shagton grinned, as she sat down. "Virtually what Jane Fonda said about the pleasure machine in the old 1960's retro Sci-Fi movie, Barbarella, of course....but I expect you're too young to have seen that?"

Ava Frasch sighed. "Certainly too young to see it in the cinema, Helen, but...err...not too young to have seen it on video." She grinned. "But I think your version is rather better." Then she considered the matter further. "Has...err....anyone else seen this, Helen?" she asked. Helen Shagton grimaced slightly. "As a matter of fact, yes," she replied, "Alas, dear Dai did. He accidentally....and I do mean accidentally, played this during a Monthly Mother's Meeting in the Easter holidays." Ava Frasch winced. "Oh, fuck," she said, "any problems from that?" Helen Shagton smiled. "Not really," she replied, "It gave Dai quite a shock, I expect, to find out that his mistress had, well, another, another side to her, but then on reflection he'd probably already realized that, following on from Terrence's Christmas caning....but actually the only result was several requests to buy copies of the tape, plus another couple of requests for The Professor's telephone number."

Have A Thrash laughed out loud. "Mother's Meeting, you say?" she asked, "sounds more like a slut circle to me."

Now Helen Shagton laughed, too. "There is that, of course. But, either way, there you have it. An experience you don't want to miss." She paused. "At least, I assume that you don't want to miss it? Not now, not now you've seen it in action?" Ava Frasch rubbed herself again, and, this time, she came, quietly. She closed her eyes and shuddered as the orgasm worked its way through her system.

"No," she said, at length, "I wouldn't want to miss it."

Helen Shagton got up again and said, "Here, Ava, let me find you some tissue. We wouldn't want you to spoil your knickers."

Ava Frasch grinned. "Actually, my dress, Helen...I'm not wearing any knickers. I....err....took them off whilst George was....err....dealing with me earlier."

Helen Shagton pursed her lips. "My oh my, WHAT a rude little girl you must have been, Ava?" she asked.

Ava Frasch grinned, and replied, "Much the same as you, I expect?"

Helen Shagton responded, "Very likely." Helen Shagton arose again, "We should have our little light luncheon, first, I think, and by then George should be back from Fi's." Have A Thrash nodded.

After the, 'slight snack,' as Helen Shagton had subsequently described it -- actually it was a fairly substantial meal -- they sat back down waiting for George to appear. "We won't do the washing up, of course," said Helen Shagton, "that's men's work, of course. At least, in this house, it is."

Ava Frasch giggled, "I like it when they cook the meals as well," she said, "like last night."

Helen Shagton grinned. "I can only agree with you there. But, sometimes, I just have to manage." She smote her brow with mock resignation.

"Err, 'can't get the staff?' I think you were saying?" asked Ava Frasch.

Helen Shagton grinned, and then looked sly. "Ava," she said, "I have a request for you for this afternoon's session?"

Have A Thrash nodded. "Ask," she said, "anything at all. My cunt? My tits? The whip? What did you have in mind?"

Helen Shagton sniggered. "Actually, no. Rather the reverse. It's been quite some time since I last played submissive. I'd...I'd regard it as a favour if you'd like to Domme me this afternoon. And Domme dear George and me together, in fact?"

Ava Frasch gave a slightly masculine bow. "Your wish, my dear, is my command. Anything to oblige a Lady, as I think Shagger once said to me, cheeky boy that he is."

Helen Shagton looked down at the floor. She had, Ava Frasch thought, already switched. "Thank you, Ma'am," she replied, respectfully, "I appreciate that. Really, I do. Please be hard with me, Ma'am?"

Ava Frasch leaned forwards and slapped her cheek, gently. "Of that, naughty girl, you have my honest assurance," she said, "and your bottom will know ALL about what proper punishment is like, if it didn't already know....which I fear it does, you being the extremely naughty little girl that you are, of course."

A whisper of a reply, "Thank you, Ma'am," she said, again, wistfully, this time.

The back door opened. Ava Frasch looked up as George Shagton walked in, or, rather, slunk into the room. Well, she thought, hardly surprising since he was still starkers. Mind you, he was evidently more than a closet exhibitionist too, since he didn't even bother to attempt to cover up his more prominent parts. Instead, he merely beamed at her, and bowed politely. "Good afternoon, Ma'am," he said, "and welcome back to our....humble home."

She smiled tightly and slapped his face, good and hard. "Thank you, Ma'am," he replied, "was there any particular service you were requiring of me at this moment, or would you like me to start doing the dishes?" He looked around the kitchen as he spoke. It was fairly shambolic, indeed, with the remains of their lunch everywhere.

"Later, bad boy," she said, "I am going to deal with a very bad boy and naughty girl this afternoon. You can sort out the dishes later."

George Shagton looked at her. "Boy AND girl?" he asked. She slapped his face again.

"Whatever's the matter with your hearing?" she snapped, "Boy AND girl." George Shagton simply smiled. Evidently, thought Ava Frasch, he could imagine exactly what she meant.

Ava Frasch walked back into the lounge and picked up the cane which she'd used on Dai Diamond, and paused for a moment to think through the scene she was going to work through. She gave a few practice swishes. It was indeed a good quality cane, she thought. Just right for dealing with both bad boys', and naughty girls', bare bottoms. Then she walked slowly back into the kitchen.

Helen Shagton had already stripped off. She was now nude, apart from a slave collar which she'd managed to find seemingly from nowhere, and was standing, like her husband, hands on head. George Shagton, however, was also standing to attention in another department, too. Actually, Ava Frasch reflected, she had a really good body. George Shagton was a lucky man....on the rare occasions, of course, when he was allowed to actually make use of his wife. A second slave collar hung loosely over his erection. "Please, Ma'am," said Helen Shagton, "I've....err....taken the liberty of finding a suitable slave collar for this bad boy, too, as well as mine, if that's all right?" She glanced downwards at the slave collar on her husband's straining erection. "As you can see, Ma'am," she said, "I've left it for safe keeping, as you can see."

Ava Frasch smiled. "Perfect," she said, "put it on him where it belongs, naughty girl....nice and tight." She watched as George Shagton's slave collar was applied, nice and tight.

"Bend over, the both of you," she said. Both the Shagtons bent down. She applied a couple of really hard whacks to each bare bottom. They both gasped. "That is simply so you will be aware that I tolerate NO nonsense....and that you will obey ALL orders INSTANTLY, or else." A slight pause. "Got that?"

The, 'yes, Ma'am,' was instantaneous from each of them.

Ava Frasch considered. "First of all, I think, some exercise is required. It's obvious to me that you're both quite out of condition. Running on the spot, both of you. Begin." Helen and George Shagton started to run on the spot. As a PT teacher, Ava Frasch knew perfectly well the value of such an exercise. First of all, it was humiliating. Secondly, it was thoroughly pointless. Thirdly, it was, in itself, mildly erotic, especially when the victims were unclothed and the testicles and tits were all bouncing around. She looked around the room. It was always difficult to cane a bottom when it was jumping up and down. Then she spotted a crop lying on the table which she was sure hadn't been there five minutes previously. Helen Shagton was good, she thought. She shrugged her shoulders, and exchanged the cane for the crop. She smiled inwardly. Probably, she thought, it was one of Helen Shagton's favourites. She swished it through the air. "Keep those hands on head, both of you," she ordered, and then added, "and get those knees up." With that, she walked behind them and started to apply the crop to each bottom in time with the jumps.

"Uh....uh....uh....uh," said Helen Shagton.

"Ow....ow....ow....ow," said George Shagton.

The Shagtons continued to go nowhere, but they had started to perspire. Well, thought Ava Frasch, ladies shine, but men simply sweat. She continued to whap their bare bottoms. "All right," she said, finally, "you can stop now." They both stopped, gasping. She walked round to their fronts. George Shagton was now more than partly erected. Well, she thought, Georgie Boy had obviously enjoyed the exercise. Now to check up on Helen. She leaned forward, and, looking into her eyes, put the crop under her chin. Then, with her other hand, she groped her cunt, sticking her finger right inside.

"Uhhhhhhh," said Helen Shagton, with a slight smile on her face.

Ava Frasch rubbed her fingers together. "Wet," she commented, "naughty, naughty, girl."

"Press ups now," she went on, "a dozen, to start." She saw the Shagton's look at each other with resignation in their eyes, but neither said anything. They both dropped to the floor and started work. Progress was satisfactory for the first dozen, but then their performance started to deteriorate. Time, she thought, for the, 'encouragement.' She exchanged the crop for the cane again. "Bottoms UP, both of you," she ordered, and, as they each did so, she brought the cane whistling down onto the upturned offered bare bottom, really hard.

"Aghhhhhhh," said George Shagton.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh," said Helen Shagton. Finally, agonizingly, they reached the end.

Ava Frasch sniffed. "Pathetic," she said, "do them all again." Once again, she saw the look of complete horror in their faces. It was always so enjoyable when she did that to her charges at school. The looks of complete surrender, total abject humiliation, and young wills broken before hers. Such fun. In fact, she thought, one of the things which really made being a PT teacher really worthwhile.

"NO, Ma'am....please," gasped George Shagton.

His wife glanced at him, as if to say, 'idiot boy,' which was, of course, about the size of it. "All right then, Georgie Boy," she said, soothingly, "in that case we'll make it another two dozen. For both of you," she added, looking into Helen Shagton's eyes as she said it.

"Yes, Ma'am, thank you, Ma'am," Helen Shagton replied immediately. Ava Frasch could see that Helen Shagton's submissive side was enjoying all this humiliation with hard labour immensely, however she could also see that George Shagton was going to get it in the neck, or, more likely, balls, at a later stage as punishment for opening his mouth and putting his foot in it.

The press-ups became more and more ragged, and Ava Frasch was obliged to add more and more encouragement to them both. Finally, though, they reached the end, and lay down, gasping, on the floor, utterly spent. She gave them a couple of minutes' recovery time, and slowly removed her skirt. Glancing around the room, she saw where she'd dropped her knickers earlier whilst being oral pleasured by George, and added the skirt to the untidy heap.

She gave each bottom a final good hard whack. "Get up, both of you," she snapped, "no slacking. On your knees, straight up now, hands on head." The Shagtons did so. "Right, you two horrible specimens," she went on, "it's time for some showing me some proper respect, now. I want Helen at the front, please, and Georgie Boy at the back. You both know what to do?"

Both Shagtons said, in unison, "Yes, Ma'am." Ava Frasch stood up between them with her legs apart. Helen Shagton moved to her front, and, with a slight smile, slowly began to lick her cunt. Then she felt George at the back gently ease her bum cheeks apart and begin to tease her anus with his tongue. Oh, she thought, it felt SO good. Both Shagton's were obviously experts at the craft of oral service, well, she'd found that out already the previous evening, of course, but with a job like this one could never have too much of a good thing. They both licked and tongued her and in only a matter of minutes she'd cum.

"That's enough from you, naughty girl," she said, "let Georgie Boy into your place and he can clean me up....well....actually he can do it again for me as well."

Helen Shagton moved away, reluctantly, she thought, and said, "Please, Ma'am....but what should I do now?"

She thought about it. "You can knacker his balls, naughty girl. He needs some punishment for my pleasure, after all." The Shagtons moved into position. George Shagton started to lick her all over again, and suddenly gasped as his wife's hands contacted with his testicles. Ava Frasch shivered with sheer pleasure as she came a second time, and then a third. She held his head harder against her cunt, and moaned in ecstasy. She looked down to see his face of pain as his wife continued to stretch his balls. She saw Helen Shagton smile as she enjoyed giving her husband the testicular torture he equally obviously craved. She came another three times.