Second Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the Thing was at her again, only this time it didn't stop her quivering right on the edge, as it had done for the best part of the previous hour. Now it continued right on, and allowed her to cum. Great orgasmic tidal waves rode over her whole body. She came wildly, screaming as she did so. The machine allowed her a couple of minutes' grace, and then it was at her again. Another climax built up. Another shattering orgasm followed. And another. And another. She stopped counting her orgasms at ten. She knew that very soon she was going to be fucked senseless, just the same as Helen Shagton had been, and she wanted it so much. A day to remember it certainly was. Starting off with all manner of things, and ending up by being fucked senseless by a machine. Not bad going. Finally, she passed out, as she knew she would, from sheer sinful sexual satisfaction.

To be continued...

*

¹ Double Diamond Burton was a brand of UK ale. During the 1960's it was advertised on TV, with the catchy jingle, 'A Double Diamond works wonders, works wonders, works wonders. A Double Diamond works wonders, so drink some today.'

² As a punishment from the gods, the late king Sisyphus was compelled to roll a huge boulder up a steep hill for all time, but, every time, just before he could reach the top, the rock would always roll back down, forcing him to begin all over again. The maddening nature of the punishment, bound Sisyphus to an eternity of frustration.

³ As in Lisa McFee-Sven-Sless, a teacher at St Stricktlands School, and known by that nick name.

4 Heavy goods vehicles