Second Lover

Story Info
Getting caught on a private beach - and paying for it.
2.7k words
3.96
26k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was partly sunny, warm and a good breeze was blowing. I decided to go hunting for "treasure" on the beach. No, I wasn't hunting girls or anything like that, although I wouldn't want to pass up the chance to find a treasure like that. Instead, I was using my metal detector which detected everything from old tin cans, to jewelry, to coins. One day, I had found the strap of a watch, but I never found the watch it belonged to. I think it got $20 at the local pawn shop because it had some silver in it.

I decided to explore a stretch of the lakeshore that I hadn't gone to in a while. It was kinda secluded too. Just the kind of place that I could imagine taking a girl and...yeah. But the imagination only goes so far. Eventually, I'd run out of things to imagine and the my thinking would go in circles. Not something I looked forward to.

I didn't too much enjoy my train of thought, so my steps became hurried as I found some loose shorts, and grabbed a set of batteries in case the ones in my detector died suddenly. A short brisk walk through the trees and I found the edge of the lake. The best part about having a business online and a profitable one was that I could live on this sort of resort where some only dreamed of. The lake was private too and any tourist would have to pay more than a $1000 just to be on the main beach. Add another $4,000 to be on the sections of private beaches. Whoever was willing to pay that much might as well be living here. Of course, that was my own opinion and not necessarily shared by other residents. It was actually something like a retirement community without the gates.

I avoided going in the direction of the main beach. Not that I didn't like people, but just the sight of a shirtless guy walking around with a metal detector and everybody grabs for their purses. Not my kind of "fun". I found that somebody had built a sand castle on my beach. I was about to kick it apart when I noticed foot prints. They were about my size and they were headed in a meandering direction of the secluded spot. I got a tidal wave of curiosity and quietly followed the prints.

One of the reasons that this certain spot was so secluded was because there was a huge rock that protruded out of the lake and another one leaned up against it. The two of them formed a little bridge and tunnel. The other side was hidden from view by the boulder on the shore and the boulder did a good job of blocking any swift wind.

Today there was only the slight breeze. Today, I was tracking a set of footprints. Today, I could and might find treasure. Carefully, I walked between the two boulders and then stopped. To my surprise, there wasn't anyone in the clearing. My eyes followed the track and I grinned. About 10 feet from the water's edge, were the shoes that made the prints and a bikini outfit. Somewhere was its owner. I grinned again. Nothing was rarer than finding treasure that was newer than vintage.

A disturbance in the water. I looked out about 20 feet from shore. There she was, oblivious to my presence. She was floating on her back and her breasts looked like little islands below her chin. I wondered what they tasted like....... There was one way to find out, but would she let me.

A naughty but hot idea came over me and I silently made my move. Without alerting her, I quietly strode forward and picked up her bikini outfit. It was brightly colored with a neon orange, green, and pink design on it. From the medium size of it I knew I could almost suck one entirely into my mouth.

I took the outfit and quickly buried it. I dropped a coin or two in the cups so that my detector would be able to find it. Then, I walked out on the sand, picked up a pebble, and tossed in the water near her. Her reaction was immediate. With a quick roll, she dropped her breasts out of sight and turned to face me.

"What do you want?" she demanded.

"Well, you're on my beach," I replied. "And since you're on my beach, I'll ask you what you were doing away from the main beach."

"I was sunbathing," came her reply.

I pretended to be shocked as I asked, "In the NUDE?"

Her eyes quickly went to the spot where she'd put her stuff and all she saw were her shoes. Her eyes returned to me. While one hand was treading water with her feet, the other rose out and she flipped the bird at me. I just laughed at her. That made her mad and she pitched towards me and swam in closer. In her swimming, I couldn't help but notice her backbone and the curve that led to her butt. When she came in close enough to be standing but still mostly underwater, she noticed my watching eyes.

"So I have a nice body. What's it to you?" Her tone was still quite peeved. She still couldn't see her outfit.

"Well, you're on my beach, you haven't got your clothes and you're trying to demand something from me. I think it should be the other way around. You're on my beach and eventually you'll have to get out of the water. Now if you want your clothes back and me not reporting that you were here, I suggest you come out about right now." She stubbornly refused. "Ok, if you want to play that game," and I picked my cell out of my pocket and pretended to call. It might have been more fun if the beach manager had showed up in his police boat. He would've had to take her back to the dock and covered in life jackets. As I held the phone to my ear and pretended to be listening for the ringing, I heard her moving towards me. Apparently the outlook of being in trouble didn't suit her too well.

"Ok, I'll come out, but don't look," she said with as much command as she could muster.

"Oh, I don't think so," I countered. "My beach, my rules." And with that, I brought out a pair of handcuffs. You never know when cuffs can come handy. She grimaced a bit and then finally moved towards me again. First her shoulders and then her breasts came out of the water. I watched and grew hornier by the second. Her eyes finally left mine and traveled down my tanned shoulders and arms, down my chest and stomach till they rested on my shorts. Or to be exact, my growing bulge. Her stomach appeared and then her waist.

"Stop," I told her. With surprise in her eyes, she stopped. I walked into the water and commanded her to put her hands behind her back and turn around. She did and I quickly cuffed her. I walked behind her and made her walk to the grass. Seclusion is a good thing. Instead of making my move on her there, I took her to a small but sturdy tree. Warning her not to try anything, I took one of the cuffs of and then re-cuffed her with her bare back against the tree and her hands on the other side of it.

"I buried your outfit with a couple coins. Here are my rules. For each place that you tell me to check and your outfit isn't there, I get a half hour to do with you as I want. If you don't like what I want, then I'll call the manager and have you outta here in no time. Got it?" She did. By now, I was busting to get out of my wet shorts, so I unbuttoned my shorts and dropped them to the ground. Only then did I realize that I'd forgotten my underwear. A small gasp came from her. Apparently she was expecting underwear too.

"Where do you want me to look first?" I asked.

"Forget about looking," she said. I looked at her with curiosity as she continued. "I've always had a fantasy of being handcuffed by some total stranger. Now, I'm handcuffed, you're a total stranger and I want you to forget about what I was wearing and focus on what I am."

"Fair enough," I agreed. With that, I walked over to her and began to look at her body with intensity. As I watched, her nipples became hard and I impulsively reached out with my tongue and barely touched one of the nubs. That caused her to writhe a bit. I wondered about it and then moved in for the "kill". With a slowness, I started to swirl my tongue around in circles on her left areola. She moaned and writhed a little more. I took my left hand and began to massage her right breast. Her skin was soft and still a bit wet from the water. I kept massaging lightly with my hand, but I was starting to suck with force on her nipple. She almost went wild right there and then.

With a strength that I hadn't anticipated, she moved her body so that my head was mashed against her. Taking that hint, I stopped massaging one side and took my arms around her and took as much of her left breast as I could into my mouth. I swirled my tongue round the top and then nipped on the nub. It was hard a rock, but still had the sinuous softness that I'd come to enjoy.

I let off her breast and liked my way into her armpit. I turned abruptly to her and said, "IF I let you loose from your cuffs, will you agree to stay here and just sink to the grass?" Her head nodded furiously. Perhaps the passion had taken away her ability to speak. I quickly undid her hands and then she attached herself to me. Or rather, she attached her head to my cock. I moaned and sank to the ground and pulled her on top of me. She gladly came and as she settled into place, I quickly found her pussy and began to lick on it. She moaned and her tongue began to torture me by running around the head like my tongue had done to her areola. Then, she took it fully into her mouth and began to deep throat me. I grunted and then returned the favor as much as I could.

Her legs had been spread wide, but when I started to lick, they came together and pert near suffocated me. I had to pull back and then I realized that I didn't know her name. "Listen, um, I don't know what your name is, but you're making it hard to breathe down here. She apologized and said her name was "Lissa". Then, she continued to suck on me but was bobbing up and down and got harder still.

Using my hands as leverage to make sure she wasn't going to close up on me again, I began to lick her outer lips. She was fully shaved and her lips were oh so soft. My tongue moved between her lips and a moan went through her body. She wasn't exactly skinny and had just enough weight to make it hard to breathe. Less energy was needed to breathe anyway, so it was okay for the moment. I continued to push my tongue into her and she started to grind herself against me. I wondered how long she could last. I certainly couldn't last very long. I tapped her on the side and she stopped. I rolled onto my side so that her head was on my left thigh. That enabled my hips to move and while she held her head still and sucked on my cock, I began to thrust into her mouth.

At the same time, I took two of my fingers and began to fingerfuck her. At some point, she began to grind her pussy into my hand and was thrusting faster and faster until I suddenly stopped moving. I told her to open her mouth. She started to ask why when I exploded. Shot after shot after shot! Three strong shots that had her mouth full with each one. As soon as I was done, I turned my head and began to lick and suck on her pussy with a fury. Her moans told me that she was close and so did her leakage.

With a sudden rush and her body shaking with a miniature earthquake, she hit the big O. She didn't spurt like I did, but I was busy licking, slurping and sucking up every last bit of it. Then, I had an idea.

I told her to stand against the tree and with curiosity, she did. Then, I did my favorite thing and took my rock-hard cock and began to rub it between her labia lips. Slowly at first, but going faster and faster. A fire began to burn in my balls and her pussy was dripping sweet juices. With that motion, a sound similar to a locomotive filled the air. In all reality, my cock sliding up and down between her lips made a slapping sound and a wet one at that. I began to have to hold back again. My grunting came back and she just stood there and dripped.

In a sudden rush, I stepped into her and shoved my cock into her as far as it would go. Using the tree for leverage, I meshed my hips against hers and exploded once again inside of her. Then, I kissed her. I kissed her ears and she moaned. I licked her lips and her tongue flicked out to meet mine. I stuck my tongue out at hers and she sucked on it. She did the same and I quickly sucked on hers. I explored every bit of her face with my tongue as a way of returning the excellent blowjob that she'd given me.

Our tongues danced like never before. Without realizing it, I had resumed thrusting into her. The top of the tree was shaking with each thrust I made into her. I sucked on her tongue, her lips, her cheeks, her neck, her ears and all the while I was thrusting into her. She sank down the ground and I followed. My thrusts became harder as I pounded into her like a jackhammer into concrete. Then she stopped me.

She then rolled over on top of me and began to ride me. I watched in absolute erotic pleasure as her breasts bobbed up and down with her motion. She was riding and grinding and riding. Since I'd come twice already, she rode much longer than before.

I started to grunt. I wanted this time to be the best yet. I looked over my shoulder and saw a picnic table. Perfect. I tapped her on her stomach and when she turned to look at me, I used my thumb to point at the table. Her eyes gleamed. She rose off of me and my cock remained straight up as though she'd never left. I quickly got up and as we walked over, our mouths locked again. Tongues darting, sucking, licking,...I released her and then lay her back onto the table. Then, I began to thrust again.

The table began to rock with my thrusts and she began to bite her lip as blotches began to redden her skin. My cock slid through that canal and hit the end of her pussy so many times as I built up stem again. I gripped her knees and used them for leverage. My thrusting became even harder (if that was possible) and she began to cry out. Harder. Faster. Pounding into her. Finally I couldn't keep that pace any longer and exploded inside her again. She came at the same time and our combined liquids dribbled out like a leaky faucet.

At some point, I raised my head and found Lissa grinning at me. "My place or yours," she asked.