Second Meeting

Story Info
Her second meeting with You.
1.9k words
4.25
15.5k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i carefully applied the soft pink lipstick over my lips, hoping You would approve of the shade. Pursing my lips and stepping back from the mirror, i took in the sight of myself, wondering if You would be pleased. i smiled to myself as my gaze traveled up the length of my legs, past my supple thighs, over the curve of my hips, which were hugged tightly by my jeans.

my eyes drifted higher, following the curve of my body as it swelled softly at my breasts, accented by a form-fitting light blue top. my gaze paused at my full lips. i bit my bottom lip gently, imagining the kisses i knew i’d receive later, remembering the feel of Your perfect lips pressed to my own.

A knock at the front door brought me out of my daydream. Shivering with pleasure, i looked myself over once more and giggled quietly, knowing You would be pleased with my appearance that evening. i rushed to the door, my heart pounding in my chest as i opened it.

A grin spread across my face and i cast my gaze downward, whispering, "Good evening, Sir."

You replied, "Hello, pet," then strolled in, gripping my wrist firmly as You pulled me inside with You.

You left me standing in the middle of the living room, while You walked to the window and closed the blinds.

"How long might W/we be alone, pet?" You asked me.

Smiling softly, i replied, "Three days, Sir."

"Wonderful," You said, as You moved to the next window, closing the blinds there as well.

i stood where You left me, gently biting my bottom lip, getting anxious, needing to feel Your touch again. A quiet whimper, nearly inaudible, escaped my lips.

As You shut the blinds on the last window, You chuckled, "Something wrong, babygirl?" i shivered, trying to compose myself.

"No, Sir. i’m fine," i lied, my voice trembling slightly.

Crossing the room slowly, almost torturously slow, You said, "Oh really? You don’t sound fine."

You stood behind me now, tracing Your fingertips slowly down my spine. i quivered, desperately trying to hold myself together.

"What is it, pet?" You asked, Your strong hand squeezing my ass tight.

i responded shakily, "i’ve missed Your touch, Sir. i ache for it."

You smiled, leaning in closer to me and pressing Your soft lips to the back of my neck, sending shivers raping up my spine. You ran Your hands slowly up my sides, gently squeezing my firm little breasts.

Moaning softly, i leaned back against You, resting my head on Your shoulder. Your tongue dragged over the delicate flesh of my neck toward my ear, flicking slowly along the edge of my ear. You took my earlobe between Your full lips sucking and tugging on it.

"Take your shirt off, girl," You whispered into my ear.

Stepping forward, reluctant to pull away from You, i pulled my shirt slowly off over my head, letting it fall to the floor beside U/us. You reached around me and unclasped my bra, letting my perky tits bounce free. i shrugged the garment off, smiling to myself as it landed on top of my shirt and Your hands found my breasts again. You took each pert, pink nipple between a thumb and forefinger, rolling them softly back and forth, pulling them upward before releasing them, causing my breasts to bounce deliciously.

You slid Your hands lower, caressing my tummy, stroking a circle around my belly button before deftly undoing my jeans.

"Remove your jeans, pet," You commanded with a soft smile on Your face.

i hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my tight jeans and slowly wiggled out of them, my naked ass rubbing against You as i bent over. i stepped out of my jeans and kicked them aside. You took me by the shoulders, turning me to face You.

"Look at me," You said, lifting my chin with Your fingertips.

Your fingers brushed my cheek softly as You leaned in to kiss me, pressing Your lips lightly to mine, knowing i was desperate for a deeper kiss.

Your arms slipped about my waist and pulled me closer to You. Shaking all over, i wrapped my arms loosely around Your neck as You pulled me into a deep, sensual kiss. my lips parted instinctively when i felt Your tongue tracing the line of them, opening myself to You, taking Your velvet tongue into my mouth.

my hips ground gently against You as Your kiss deepened. You broke the kiss, lingering for a moment to tug on my bottom lip with Your teeth. i giggled softly and leaned in for one last kiss, pressing my lips to Yours for a heartbeat.

Your hands found my shoulders and pushed me gently to my knees. i brushed my cheek over Your hardness as You undid Your pants and tugged them down. i smiled softly as You pulled Your cock out, eager to taste You again.

You pressed the head to my lips and i kissed it sweetly, then flicked my tongue out, licking the tiny bead of silk from it. i wrapped my lips tightly around Your cock and slowly took its entire length into my mouth, moaning softly as it pressed to the back of my throat. My cheeks indented gently as i pulled back, sucking Your cock contentedly. Your hand pressed to the back of my head, entangling Your fingers in my hair and forcing my mouth back down on Your cock. Whimpering, i swallowed Your cock, choking as You fucked my mouth.

You pulled back, Your cock slipping from between my lips. i pouted a little as You lifted me to me feet again, feeling rather empty without Your cock inside my mouth.

"Show me to your room, babygirl," You said, wrapping Your hand around my tiny wrist. i led You down the hall to my bedroom and turned on the light as W/we stepped inside. You shut the door behind U/us and turned the light back off. Your hand pressed to the small of my back as You led me toward the bed and pushed me down onto it. i buried my face in a pillow in an attempt to hide a rapidly spreading grin.

You knelt on the bed behind me, Your palm caressing my ass softly. Your finger stroked between my cheeks, brushing over my tight asshole, pausing briefly to slide a finger inside. i rocked my hips, pressing back against Your finger, needing to be filled. You pumped Your finger slowly in and out, forcing breathy moans from my lips.

Pulling Your finger out, You gripped my hips tightly, lifting my ass higher, saying, "On your knees, slut."

i lifted myself up on my hands and knees, shaking visibly with anticipation.

You held my hips tighter and pressed the head of Your cock to my ass; slowly filling me inch by inch. Writhing beneath You i whimpered and groaned, biting my bottom lip hard, trying not to cry out as You tore into me.

i rocked my hips, gently grinding against You once You were finally deep inside me. Your hands slid up my sides, gripping my shoulders tight as You slowly began fucking me, pumping Your cock faster and harder with each stroke. i cried out as You pounded into me, struggling to hold myself up.

Without warning, You pulled Your cock out of my ass and drove it deeply into my now dripping pussy.

i moaned a "thank You" into a pillow as You stretched my tight little cunt.

"You may rub your clit if you’d like, pet," You said.

Beaming, i pressed my hand between my thighs, gently stroking my clitty as You fucked me harder. Feeling me tighten around Your cock, You pounded my cunt faster.

"Cum, slut," You demanded.

i fucked back against You as i felt myself about to cum, rubbing my clit harder, writhing in ecstasy. My pussy spasmed along with my body, waves of pleasure washing over me, milking Your cock as i came. You groaned, cumming deep inside me.

You held me tight to You as You lay down on the bed, keeping Your cock inside me, holding me close.

i whispered "Thank You, Sir."

You stroked my hair while W/we both tried to catch O/our breath. i smiled to myself, imagining what You’d do to me next.

You pulled out of me, drawing a serious pout from me. Your hands caressed my sides as You slid them up my body, over my shoulders, slowly along the length of my arms, finally reaching my wrists, crossing one over the other and wrapping one of Your hands around them, holding them tight.

With Your other hand, You reached for the hatbox atop my desk, extracting one of the long, thin neck scarves from inside. i smiled, knowing what You were up to but wondering why. You wrapped the length of silk around my wrists tightly, knotting it and tugging to be sure it was secure, then lifted my hands, looping the binding over a bedpost.

"Kneel, pet," You said softly in my ear, "Do you remember when I told you that you would receive one level-nine swat for every time you’ve forgotten to address Me properly?"

i nodded, "Yes, Sir," moving to my knees, resting my firm bottom upon my upturned heels.

"I’ve changed my mind," You continued, "you’ll now receive one lash for each instance of your forgetfulness."

You pressed at the back of my head, lowering it between my outstretched arms, then swept my hair to the side, leaving my alabaster back exposed in its entirety.

i closed my eyes in anticipation, my entire body shaking. i felt You leave the bed and heard You walk from the room, returning a moment later, with Your belt, i assumed.

"you will count from one to twelve, girl," You said, "one for each time you’re struck. Do you understand?"

i nodded and whispered, "Yes, Sir."

You held one end of the belt above me, dragging the other end of the cool leather down my spine, sending shivers through me. i felt a slight sting as the first blow landed across my back.

"One, Sir," i counted.

i breathed a soft sigh of relief, thinkin this was no worse than any other beatings i’d received in the past. The second lash bit into my flesh.

"Two, Sir," i said through clenched teeth.

Two more blows found their marks. i could feel the heat begin to radiate from my back as i counted them,

"Three, Sir. Four, Sir."

A fifth lash fell across the middle of my back, breathing deeply for a moment, waiting for the smoldering pain to subside before I could count,

"Five, Sir."

You struck me again, three blows this time.

"Six, Sir. Seven, Sir," i gasped, gripping the bedpost tightly.

Finally i managed to count, "Eight, Sir."

Tears filled my eyes at the next strike.

"Nine, Sir," i sobbed, biting my bottom lip to keep from crying out.

"Ten, Sir,"

i counted as the leather fell upon my lower back, sending tears streaming down my cheeks. i writhed upon the bed, sobbing, wishing You’d hurry with the last two. Another lash across my tender, welted flesh.

"Eleven, Sir," i managed through my tears.

"Twelve, Sir," I cried, my body shaking with every sob as You struck me a final time.

i heard the belt fall to the floor. You knelt beside me on the bed, placing a soft kiss to my shoulder, gently stroking my back with Your fingertips.

As You unbound my wrists, You leaned in, whispering into my ear,

"I trust you’ll find it easier to remember to address me properly now, babygirl."

i nodded, sniffling a bit before replying,

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," You said softly, kissing my forehead and wiping the tears from my cheeks.