Second Meeting with Master Gene

Story Info
Starting my training to become a sissy submissive.
2.1k words
4.48
23.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday evening comes finally as this was the slowest week of my life waiting for this day to get here as so looking forward to tonight even though I am still a little leery about becoming a sissy submissive of Master Gene's.

I have shaved my entire body and sent pictures for proof as he demanded and now sitting in a pair of my pink with lavender lace bikini panties waiting on his text for where to meet. All week I have thought of seeing again Master's handsome and muscular body so wanting him, but still wondering why I find him so attractive as I never have thought that way about another man. Was Master Gene correct in telling me I was gay, not bi like I thought of myself. Did real women think this way about men they liked? Finally a text from Master telling me what hotel and room to meet him in. I immediately finish dressing and on my way to find all this out.

Knocking at the hotel room door I was thinking what am I doing, but before I could change my mind the door opens and Master is telling me to come inside. Seeing Master standing before me in real time again I assure myself I want to be his sissy submissive as his muscular body towering over me with no shirt on makes me want him so bad.

Master Gene informs me I will not look him directly in the eyes unless he tells me to and says to strip to my panties as he wants to take a few pictures and will during this session with him. Nervous about pictures taken of me I do as told and Master has me pose in several positions standing and laying on the bed. He then demands I remove my panties to check out my shaven clitty and balls with rest of my body and he appears satisfied after a few more pictures.

"Come over here bitch, drop to your knees before me and remove my pants and underwear" I hear Master saying in his masculine voice and dropping to my knees I do as told his massive cock now inches from my face. "I shouldn't have to tell you what to do next do I slut" and I answer back no Sir.

Reaching out my hand I start slowly stroking Master's semi-hard cock while my tongue moves to lick his piss slit. Feeling his cock growing in my hand I move my lips over the cock head swirling my tongue around the head. His cock so hard now as I slide my mouth down farther gagging some from the size when I feel a stinging on the side of my face as Master slaps me saying to relax and take all of his cock, and then a slap on the other cheek, not hard but enough to feel, hearing suck it all in your mouth cunt.

I know now Master is in control of me and I manage to suck all his cock into my mouth until my face is buried against him. Master holds my head there for a few minutes and then starts fucking my face slowly removing his cock to the tip and then sliding back in, but each stroke getting faster and deeper it seems. And I hear Master Gene saying next time you will be wearing lipstick when I fuck this mouth.

But I must admit his cock feels so good and I just need Master so bad. After a few minutes Master stops, telling me he is not ready to cum in my slutty mouth and slides his cock from my lips telling me to get on all fours like a dog.

Master Gene walks to his suitcase pulling out a black leather collar and chain leash and then walks back to me reaching down putting the collar around my neck and and attaching the chain. Holding the chain he informs me I am starting my training for wearing a collar and if found worthy one day in the future he will have a collaring ceremony in front of his friends showing he is proud to own me.

Master tugs on the chain and I have to follow on my hands and knees as he leads me back to the suitcase and then pulls me up standing. Master reaches in and hands me a pair of pink thong panties and garters, pink bra, white sheer thigh hi stockings, 4 inch heels, and tells me to put them on. It's time for me to start following my desire to be a sissy of his. When dressed and standing in front of Master he takes more pictures of me as he has done this evening earlier of me sucking his cock and naked on all fours wearing his collar.

"I like my lil sissy girl dressed like this and you will be from now on in my presence and wearing makeup for me soon" Master says as he walks to me, wrapping his strong arms around my body and places his lips to mine kissing me and soon our tongues are moving against each other's. My first kiss with another man and I can't believe it but I am loving it being held like a woman and kissed.

Master then demands that I walk around the room for him to admire my tight ass in the thong panties and heels and as I do I see his hard cock twitching knowing he is liking his new sissy girl.

Master then leads me by the chain to the bed and tells me to lie down on my back with my head hanging over the edge and I do, then seeing Master Gene walking over and placing his balls on my face telling me to lick, kiss, and suck on them. Smelling Master's masculine scent I reach out my tongue kissing, licking and sucking one ball then the other between my lips making love to them with my mouth. Hearing Master "that's it baby, oh yes, make your Master happy with that sissy mouth".

After a few minutes he moves farther forward spreading his ass cheeks saying "eat Masters ass NOW you slut" and hard to breath but I start licking his ass and then sticking my tongue in as far as I can, so wanting to please my new Master and start tongue fucking his ass as I hear him taking more pictures. Then Master stroking his so hard cock and moaning in pleasure as my tongue darts in and out of his ass but after what seems like forever Master moves back letting me breathe and yanks the chain leading my head up the bed placing on the pillow and spreading my stocking covered legs.

Without saying a word Master pulls lube and a large dildo from his suitcase and walks back to me pushing my thong panties to the side and starts lubing up my ass, sorry my pussy, and places the dildo tip to my opening and tells me to look at him. The dildo head slowly enters my pussy, hurting, and I know Master can tell from my facial expressions but he keeps slowly pushing it in inch by inch until the entire rubber cock is inside my pussy.

Leaving it inside me Master goes back to the suitcase and returns with nipple clamps pushing my bra up and placing one then the other on my nipples. I cannot describe the pain I was feeling and knowing better than to say anything but I let out a muffled scream and see Master smile. "Start fucking that pussy for Master as I want to video for watching later and showing friends my new sissy."

Hearing Master say that I feel humiliated but start as told fucking my pussy with the rubber cock and feeling the pain of the nipple clamps, but the more I fuck myself the pain is subsiding and starting to feel good.

"That's right bitch fuck that pussy, get it ready for Master's cock" as I feel a light slap to by balls and clitty hurting just enough to feel. Lost in the moment of fucking my pussy with the dildo I had not noticed Master had gotten a belt and was now spanking my clitty with it. Not hard slaps but enough to feel some pain. I start fucking my pussy faster not wanting to be hit harder and hear Master laughing "I knew you wanted to be my sissy bitch and I think you are now ready for a real fucking".

Master tells me to stop and yanks me up by the chain leading me to the sink outside the bathroom with a large mirror in front of it. "Lean over, place your hands on the sink and spread those legs wide as I want you to watch that virgin pussy of yours getting fucked for the first time in your sissy lingerie by a real man.

"Damn those heels hike up that nice tight pussy just right for me" as I feel Masters hands rubbing and squeezing on me sliding my thong pink panties to the side as I watch in the mirror. His hands now spreading my pussy open as I feel the head of his cock against me, and realize I want to be fucked like a woman. I want to know how it feels to have a man inside me.

Master's cock is thicker than the rubber cock and as as it enters me my tight pussy stretches open hurting as his cock moves ever so slowly inside me, but yet feels so good at the same time. Master's cock slides into my pussy until I feel his balls resting against me knowing then his entire cock is inside my pussy. "Tell your Master what you now want and mean it my sissy girl."

Oh Master please fuck me, fuck my pussy, please Master fuck me I tell him. And Master does as his hips pull back and then forward sliding his huge cock deep inside my sissy pussy. His rough hands now holding my waist tight against him Master starts fucking me as I watch in the mirror. It feels better than I ever imagined and I start begging Master to not stop and keep fucking my pussy hoping the next room is not hearing. My pussy now being hammered by Masters cock his balls banging against me. I feel Master's cock twitching and knowing from giving blow jobs he is close to cumming and I beg him for his cum in my pussy.

"Your dream is going to cum true tonight cunt as I am going to breed you and make you mine and my girl" as I feel Master pull my hips so tight against him and shove his cock deep inside me cumming filling my pussy full of his cum. Master leans against my back and whispers into my ear "you are now my sissy girl Tiffany as you have earned your name and now owned by me."

After a few minutes of resting his huge cock inside me Master pulls out and tells me to drop on my knees and lick his cock clean of my pussy and his cum. I lick and suck tasting me mixed with the remaining cum on his cock until every drop is swallowed down my mouth tasting so good.

Master then removes my collar, tells me to remove my heels and lingerie and go kneel in the bathroom tub facing out with my head bowed. I do as told wondering what is in store for me as I have been so used tonight by Master already.

Hearing Master come in I know better than to look up as he stops at the edge of the tub. Then telling me bitch you have my permission to look at me and to open my mouth. Master says he needs to piss after a good fuck and to swallow all I can as he lets out a warm stream straight into my mouth, then directing over my face, tits, and clitty. I feel so abused and humiliated but cannot stop drinking his piss and doing as told.

Master shakes off the last few remaining drops on my face and then tells me "you have been a good sissy tonight obeying all I asked and will make a fine girl for me Tiffany. You can now shower, put on your panties and clothes and get the hell out of this room and go home as I am through with you for the night. And take the lingerie and heels with you. I will contact you for your next assignment and training when I am ready."