Second Rendezvous

Story Info
Desire to taste the sweet honey nectar turns HOT.
764 words
3.86
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our first meeting was simply the taste of things to cum, with only our lips exploring. I have anticipating our second meeting since my first taste of the of Cat's sweet lips. I called Cat up and asked if she wanted to help me move a few things to the other house near the beach. I could have moved it by myself but wanted Cat beside me to help make a house more like a home. She was more than willing to help, especially knowing that our lips sealed the deal the night before.

We arrived at the house and I let Cat in as I began to get some things from the car. When I arrived in the house Cat was nowhere to be found. Then the door to the bathroom opened and Cat emerged from the bathroom with just a shirt and pair of panties on. My heart skipped a beat as I watched her slowly make her way toward me. I held her in front of me for a second and just looked in awe as I imagined what was beneath the shirt. I pulled her close to me and our lips met as we melted into each other's arms.

I picked cat up in my arms and slowly made my way to the bedroom, where I laid her on the soft satin sheets. My hands explored her sweet curves and toyed with her ever hardening nipples. Her skin was soft to the touch, yet it was as if was as if it was on fire. Her pure sexuality could light burn deep within your heart. I slowly kissed and sucked on her heck and nibbled on her ears as I rubbed her soft breast. I slowly unbuttoned the shirt and let the fabric open up, exposing her perfect breast. I could not resist tasting her tender nipples and exploring the softness of the small of her back and the gentle roundness of Cat's perfect bottom.

I whispered to Cat that today was my fantasy day and that I wanted her to cum with the tease of my tongue and that I would not let her taste my cum until our third rendezvous. Reluctantly she agreed and I slowly let my lips slide down Cat's chest and teasing her belly button jewelry, gently rubbing her soft ass. I made my way down to her top of her panties and pulled them slowly down between my teeth, exposing her perfect pussy. Cat had shaved most of her hair leaving a small patch at the top of the lips. I tenderly bit her inner thighs and teased her moist pussy. I gently licked the top of her lips exposing her bud of desire. I backed off a little to blow my hot breath on her moist pussy. I could not resist any longer and my tongue entered her juicy pussy for the first time. Her nectar was as sweet as honey and invited me in for a long taste. I sucked her clit and played with her pussy with my fingers bringing her to the edge of a climax. Cat's pussy juices were hot and the sweet taste was sending my mind into heaven. Although I had kept my underwear on only to heighten the tease, my stiff penis was pushed beyond the limits of the waist band.

I wanted to enter Cat's hot pussy and fill her with my juices but I kept my promise of a sweet tease, only using my tongue and fingers to bring Cat's juices to a boil. I licked her tender love bud and pushed my tongue within the tight walls of her juicy pussy. I could feel her breathing quicken and knew that she was close to exploding with her first orgasm. I backed away from her pussy and blew my hot breath on her exposed clit. Then I gently teased her love bud with a few soft bites and used my tongue in small firm circles as I explored her pussy with my fingers. Cat's muscles tightened up and she released a flood of hot pussy juice in my mouth. It was as if a shot glass of the smoothed liquor was served, quenching the fire in my throat.

Cat climaxed a dozen times that afternoon as I explored every inch of her beautiful body, a memory that will last an eternity. I can only imagine what our third rendezvous will have to offer. This time it is Cat's turn to design the ultimate pleasure and I am ready to serve at her pleasure.