Second Summer Ch. 02: Someone's Watching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just went in the water to wash the sweat off our bodies after our run. We'd been for our training swim earlier. We weren't sure where you guys had got to when we came back."

"Yea, we heard you talking while we were in the other gully. But we were already busy if you get my drift. And don't think I didn't notice that given the choice between going looking for your just arrived in town best friend and rooting each other silly, you chose the rooting."

"So you would have preferred if we'd gone looking for you and found you guys in the middle of something instead of the other way around?"

Kate winked at Greg.

"If you had, I promise we would have put on a good show."

Kate was now standing only a half arm's length from Greg as she said that and had a hand on his shoulder. So let's sum up where we'd got to as the four of us stood there naked, including a guy I'd only met half an hour ago. We've got two guys now fully aroused; Greg's got a visible bead of his cum and my juices on the top of his shaft and Luke's cock looks like it was coated in honey and dipped in sand. I've got cum running down my leg and Kate's there playing verbal games with Greg while standing close enough her tits are just about brushing his chest.

And we've only been in town three days.

When I think back to the end of last summer you might say it's like nothing's changed at all.

Ignoring the cum on my leg, I picked up the pieces of my bikini and started tying them back on my body; picking up Greg's speedos too to let him slip them back on even if he did have to struggle to tuck his erection back into them.

Then we walked back up the other fork of the gully with Kate and Luke so they can collect their clothes and gear.

"Anyone for coffee?"

12