Second Thoughts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Sandra would groan lustily.

"What would you tell him if he were here?" Mark would ask, all the while teasing Sandra's engorged clit with the flared mushroom head of his cock.

"Watch us. Watch us fuck," Sandra would reply without shame. The most explosive sex sessions would always ensue at this point.

* * * * *

Mark and Sandra continued their affair for the rest of the summer, and when fall came around Mark got ready to go off to college. They made plans to see each other a few times during the year, but for the most part they'd be apart. A few days before leaving however, Mark told Sandra he had a surprise for her: a night on the town.

"You shouldn't have Mark," Sandra chided, "you should save your money for the school year."

"Moooommmm," Mark answered, "I got a full scholarship. And I made enough money during the summer to treat myself once in a while... this time I want to treat you. Besides, it's close to your birthday. Think of it as my present."

"Well, OK," Sandra replied resignedly. "I guess one time won't break the bank."

When the night arrived Mark picked Sandra up in his car. He was taking her to an opera, so both of them were dressed to the nine's for the event. Mark looked so handsome in his suit Sandra was blushing. She wore an elegant blue dress for the night, and according to Mark, was the beautiful woman in attendance.

After the opera they went to out for dinner. It was obviously a posh location, and Sandra was tempted to tell Mark it was too much for him to spend on her, but she kept her silence. She could see how much Mark loved giving her this gift and she didn't want to ruin the moment. Besides, she was loving every minute of it.

After dinner they just sat there, talking, laughing, and having a good time. But it was starting to get late, and Sandra suggested that it was time to go home.

"I still have to give you your present," Mark insisted.

"The opera. Dinner. That's more than I could ask for," Sandra said. Mark took an envelope from his jacket pocket and put in on the table in front of Sandra. She opened the envelope and emptied the contents on the table. It was a plastic card.

"What's this?" Sandra asked.

"It's for one of the rooms upstairs," Mark replied. "After all, this is a hotel."

"But Mark, you're father's expecting us," Sandra said, flabbergasted.

"When I left the table about half an hour ago? I called him. I told him we were running late and not to wait up for us. He said OK. I also said... that neither of us felt sober enough to drive so we'd found a motel room to spend the night."

"He didn't offer to pick us up? He didn't tell you to call a taxi?" Sandra asked.

"He did," Mark answered, "but I told him I'd already paid for the room and it was too late to get the money back. He asked to talk to you but I said you'd already turned in for the night. He was a bit upset by the whole thing but he bought it."

"Sounds like you covered everything. How long ago did you have this planned?" Sandra asked. Mark leaned over and whispered playfully in her ear, "Since that day five years ago when you wore that pink bikini to the beach."

"Well, I guess this is all my fault then," Sandra smiled coyly.

"Let's go upstairs," Mark whispered, continuing in his hushed tone, "let's make love." Sandra looked down, blushing at Mark's warm and passionate entreaty. When she regained her composure Mark was standing next to her, his hand turned up for her to take. She did, and holding hands they went up to their room.

The room was gorgeous; Sandra didn't even want to guess how much it had cost. She didn't spend much time looking around however; Mark had led her by the hand to the room's centerpiece, a king-sized bed. He kissed her face, ears, and neck, his love flowing into her, warming every part of her body.

"Oh, Mark," Sandra whimpered softly, her eyes tearing up. He held her close and then spoke again. "I want you." Sandra started removing his clothes, kissing him where she could. Meanwhile, she could feel Mark's hand on her back and the zipper on her dress coming down. She wanted to take him first in her mouth, but when Mark figured out her plan he insisted they should share as much as possible tonight. So Mark lay on his back on the bed and Sandra moved on top, she the 6 for his 9. The scents of their excitement soon filled the room, followed shortly with the sounds of their passionate cries.

As good as Mark's tongue felt on her clit, however, Sandra's pussy was craving his hard shaft. She got on her knees and turned around so that her slit hovered above Mark's excited cock. Sandra held her son's manhood in her hand as she steadied herself to guide it between her thighs. There was still a shred of disbelief in Sandra's thoughts that she could do this with him, even though they'd been lovers for years in her fantasies. This was fantasy anymore though; this was real. She had sex with Mark several times now... and enjoyed it. And now her son was lying beneath her, his hands fondling her tits, beckoning her to make love to him again. Sandra rested back on her heals, pushing Mark's cock deep inside her. It felt so a good she couldn't help but utter a low, guttural moan. She knew it was a feeling she would never give up. Their love was more than physical, but their expressions of physical love were nothing short of electric.

"Ohhhhh," Sandra groaned. Her vaginal muscles instinctively contracted around Mark's cock, trying to enhance the wonderful sensations it was feeling. Sandra began fucking him, slowly at first, gradually increasing her pace until she was literally bucking in his lap, screaming in orgasm. It was the first of many for Sandra that night. When morning came all Sandra could do was thank Mark for the night of her life. She told Mark that she loved him; loved making love with him. He blushed a bit at her remark, but said he felt the same way about her. It was a night to remember, but Sandra knew there'd be many more where that came from.