Second Threesome with My Girlfriend

Story Info
We continue to explore sharing with my best mate Ian.
1.2k words
3.9
24.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following on from our first 3sum with my best mate we arranged for him to come round to my flat for an evening of drinking and fun. When he arrived we sat chatting for a bit and it was then I realized I hadn't got us any drinks in so I said I'd pop out to the off license, which was about a 30 minute walk round trip, and to just carry on without me. So off I went to the shop and all I could think about was what they were getting up to whilst I was gone. I found out later but for now I'll tell you what I witnessed and experienced.

When I got back I let myself in and all was quiet. Then I heard some moaning and swearing and it was Bex telling Ian to fuck her harder. I instantly went rock hard in my jeans. I put the drinks in the kitchen but opened up a bottle to take with me to the bedroom. As I opened the door they were just changing positions from doggy to her climbing onto his cock. Bex looked at me and smiled and Ian looked over at me a bit nervously but I just smiled and nodded and Bex lowered herself onto his stiff dick and I could see by the glistening of it she was soaking wet. I stood there watching for a few minutes as she rode his cock, seeing her rise almost all the way off it before slamming down on it again thinking how surreal it all was watching my girlfriend fuck my best mate, I almost felt like a ghost that they didn't know was there but it was an amazing sight to watch and I knew she was going to get much more fucking than last time.

I finally got undressed and climbed onto the bed and moved up behind her. I put my hand on her back and gently pushed her forward so her tits were on Ian's chest and I got my cock positioned at the entrance to her arse and slowly pushed it into her. She tensed up as the tip of my cock popped past the opening of her hole and then pushed further in until I was deep inside her arse. We got a steady rhythm going between us and fucked like that for a good 5 minutes and Bex came harder than I think she ever had before. It wasn't long before Ian said he was going to cum and she was pushing down and backwards onto our cocks even harder, she clearly wanted his spunk in her.

With a loud groan he started filling her up and I could feel his spunk shooting inside her so I stayed still until he's emptied his load and his cock went limp and flopped out of her then I got a good hold of her hips and banged her arse for all I was worth. I could feel wet hitting my balls and legs and presumed that was Ian's spunk which just drove me on even more until I said I was gonna cum and Bex had THE hardest orgasm I'd ever seen/felt her have, so much so she even squirted which was a first. I shot deep into your arse and held there for a few seconds til we'd both come down then I slowly pulled my limp dick out of here.

We all collapsed on the bed knackered. I slowly got up and asked if anyone wanted a drink and they both said yes so I went to the kitchen. When I came back Bex was on her side stroking Ian's cock which was already twitching back to life and I got a good close up view of her cunt and arse which were now leaking both lots of spunk. Such an amazing sight it's hard to describe but I felt my cock starting to get its second wind again. We took a few minutes to have a drink and a chat but Bex never let go of Ian's cock which was now fully hard again and ready to go. I asked what she fancied doing now and she said Ian hadn't fucked her arse yet so I told him to give the lady what she wants. Bex lay on her back with her legs up and her freshly fucked cunt still gaping a little and Ian positioned the tip of his cock at the opening to her arse and easily slipped up her with all the cream she'd had. He held her legs up and slipped in and out of her arse whilst I moved up to her mouth and kissed her whilst playing with her tits. She started to cum but I just kept my mouth over hers so she couldn't moan out loud but instead had to moan into my mouth. She reached down and started playing with my hard cock as I moved my mouth down to her nipples. I sucked and nibbled on them whilst Ian pounded away at her arse and again she came, loudly. We had always had great sex but what we were doing now seemed to be just what she was made for, being shared.

Ian said he was going to cum again so I jeered him on by telling him to fill the bitch up, that she was nothing but a dirty little slag that needing fucking and that got Bex to another climax and as soon as she started cumming so did Ian, big time. He let out a very large groan and grunt and banged into her arse 1 last time to make sure all his spunk got delivered up her tight arse. He pulled out and as he did a stream of white cum oozed out of her. She looked exhausted but I told her we weren't finished yet and I took Ian's place between her legs and slid my cock into her cunt and pumped away at it for a minute then came out of that hole and pushed it into her arse and I kept doing that over and over and all the while I was rubbing her clit with my thumb. She didn't know what to react to, her cunt or her arse and she had 1 long orgasm.

We kept going like that for about 20 minutes until she said she needed a rest so I asked her if she wanted 1 more load in her slutty cunt or to just have a break. She said cum in 1 of her holes, my choice but she didn't think she could do anymore. I stayed in her cunt for a few more thrusts then felt myself start to cum and pushed in as deep as I could so she got every last drop. I lay on top of her and we kissed. I asked her if she'd enjoyed that she let out a moan we I took for a yes. We lay there chatting for a while then Ian got dressed and left after kissing Bex goodnight. With her lay on the bed I opened her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart, which were very red and looked tender, to see the sloppy mess we'd made of her that night and thought how lucky I was to have a girl that was now my slut in training.

We fell asleep and I had some of the filthiest dreams I'd ever had, all involving Bex and I knew I wanted to see if she'd be up for making them a reality but I'd have to pick my time cos even she might not be up for what I had in mind.