Second Time

Story Info
She helps younger sis after a terrible first time.
5.1k words
4.64
291.5k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,401 Followers

We washed the dinner dishes and then went into the living room to catch up with our homework. Shannon sat on the couch and I sat in our only easy chair. We opened our textbooks and started reading.

Shannon and I were seniors at college. We met four years ago when we both signed up for Advanced Sex Education as freshmen. The first day of class the two associate professors teaching the course—Tom and Carol Watkins—scared half of the students into changing to another course. With some intensity they described both the heavy reading load, a required term paper, and the somewhat graphic hands-on laboratory that was part of their class. The athletic jocks and the semi-curious heard the bad news and immediately decided that some other course might better enhance their educational endeavors.

Shannon stayed because she was shy with limited experience and thought it would be good for her. I stayed because the course seemed challenging and I liked the subject.

Shannon and I became lab partners, which means we became very close.

I still remember with mixed feelings when Carol Watkins grinned at the class as she teased, "You guys always want the girls to give you a blow job and swallow, but how many of you ever tasted what you want them to swallow?"

"And," she continued, "you men also all seem to have this dream that you want to fuck your partner in the ass, but how many of you know what it feels like?

"Well guys, in lab and with your partner's help, we will try to correct both of those gaps in your education."

Lab work brought us close together. Shannon and I quickly went from students to friends to lovers. In our junior year we decided to get an off-campus apartment and live together. We both knew, although the date wasn't set, that we would marry at the end of our senior year.

As I daydreamed about that freshman course four years ago I quit reading and looked at her. Shannon was beautiful—she was a slim five-foot six-inches tall, with big breasts, brown hair and eyes; and up to now an almost insatiable appetite for sex.

"Don't do that," she said.

"What?" I replied.

"You're looking at me," she continued.

"Why can't I look at you?" I challenged. "You're almost my wife."

"Because," she answered, "when you look at me that way I get horny and I really have to study for the quiz tomorrow."

"Be serious," I teased, "you can't get horny just because I look at you."

She grinned and said, "Fact one: If you come over here and slip your hand under my skirt you would feel my extremely wet and gooey panties.

"Fact two: If you look at your crotch, you either got a crow bar stuck down there, or the bulge that looks so painful proves my point."

"So smart-ass, how do we resolve this conflict between study and sex," I countered.

She smiled impishly and closed her textbook. "Like we always do. I set the alarm clock to get us up two hours earlier tomorrow for study time, and now we go into the bedroom and proceed to fuck our brains out until one of us surrenders."

"A brilliant solution," I chuckled, "What would I be without you?"

Shannon laughed. "Horny" was her one word answer.

An hour later and with five orgasms between us she lay with her back to me as I lightly teased her breasts and we talked.

I asked, "Are we ever going to get over this sex thing, or are we doomed to a life of lust and orgasms?"

Shannon chuckled, "We better not get over this sex thing. We've been practicing for three and a half years and we're still learning how to pleasure each other. This is a lifetime study.

"And besides," she continued seriously, "great sex reminds us how much we love each other."

I squeezed her breast gently in agreement.

Shannon turned over and faced me. She was silent for a few seconds and then said, "I wasn't going to bring this up until the weekend, but maybe now is a good time.

"I went over and talked to Carol and Tom today and described my problem and they gave me some advice."

Suddenly worried I asked, "What's your problem honey?"

She answered, "It's not me. It's my kid sister Pam."

Pam was four years younger than Shannon and in her final year of high school; she would be starting at our college in the fall. She was a tall five-foot ten-inch girl who was thin with small breasts, brown hair and a very cute face. With her height and athletic ability she had made the varsity basketball team in high school for the last three years.

I liked Pam and when I saw her she was always laughing and talking with me. Shannon told me that at school Pam wasn't the same way. She had inherited the family shyness trait, and while her height may have helped her in basketball, it had made her self-conscious socially.

Shannon continued, "My mom called me a few days ago. Pam had gone out on a date a few weeks before then. The next morning mom found her crying in her bedroom. She told mom that it wasn't the boy's fault. She teased him to have sex with her; she was determined not to be a virgin any longer. She wanted to be more like me.

"The boy was big and not experienced. He hurt her a lot by going too fast and it was messy and over in a few minutes. The only good thing was that Pam has been on the pill since I talked to her a year ago about being careful since sometimes men don't think things out.

"Pam was embarrassed, sore and depressed when she admitted this to mom.

"Mom thought she would get over it, but Pam has been quiet and depressed ever since. She is staying in her room a lot—sometimes mom hears her crying—and the other day Pam said she might work a year before going to college."

I asked, "When you explained this to Carol and Tom, what did they say?"

Shannon answered, "They said that Pam is in a very delicate situation. When a very shy person initiates sex for the first time and it turns out bad, they can be emotionally scarred for quite a while. If she follows the first bad time with another bad time, it could affect her the rest of her life.

"And they pointed out to me that freshmen boys are not normally known for their sexual empathy to the female that they are trying to get in bed."

"What's the answer then?" I asked.

Shannon smiled warily, "Well to make sure the second time is wonderful."

I protested, "We can't control that."

Shannon remained quiet.

I continued, "You and I are best friends and soul mates. But you know that even many of our friends don't have the right attitude about sex like we do. It's going to be blind luck, and the odds are against it that Pam will meet the right person who will give her an enjoyable second sexual experience."

"There's one way," Shannon said quietly.

"How?" I asked.

"We help her," Shannon answered.

"But Shannon," I protested, "we both agree that even our friends might not treat Pam the right way if they took her to bed. How are we going to find the perfect man for her?"

"We don't have to search for one," Shannon replied. "We already know one."

"Who?" I asked puzzled.

Shannon looked at me and said, "You."

"Me!" I gasped. "Me...have sex with Pam? That's impossible."

Shannon grabbed my arm and squeezed it as she said, "You and I are deeply in love with each other. We're going to be together the rest of our lives. I'm willing for you to have sex with someone other than me if it's for the right reason.

"Pam has always had a crush on you and she trusts you. It could be the perfect second time for her."

"But it's crazy honey," I said, "I love you."

"This isn't about love," Shannon replied, "It's about sex, and you are good at it and my sister needs help. I'm asking for your help—a gift from you to me by helping Pam."

"Did you talk about this idea with Carol and Tom?" I asked.

"Well actually," Shannon replied, "They suggested it since they know us from their class, and they know the strength of our love for each other."

I made one last try. "Are you sure?"

Staring straight into my eyes she said, "Yes."

I took her in my arms and kissed her softly and then harder. Her tongue searched for my tongue. When the kiss ended I asked, "How are we going to do this?"

Shannon answered, "I'm going to invite Pam to stay with us two weekends from now. Our basketball team is playing at home for the division title and I know she would enjoy seeing the game. Sometime during the weekend I will have a sister-to-sister talk with her and we'll play it by ear after that."

Friday afternoon almost two weeks later Shannon and I waited at the bus stop for Pam to arrive. The bus pulled in and Pam stepped down. She spotted us and ran over to hug Shannon and then me. She was obviously excited to see us.

After taking her things to our apartment we went to a local restaurant to eat and then hurried to the arena to watch the big basketball game. It was an exciting game and we won in the last thirty seconds. The crowd went wild and so did Pam. She was enjoying herself. I noticed she was always touching one of us—either hugging Shannon's arm or holding hands with me, it seemed she was anxious to have physical contact with someone she trusted.

We went back to the apartment and opened a bottle of wine and each of us had a glass and a half. We called it a night as Pam went to sleep in our tiny second bedroom.

Shannon and I stayed up for a while. I said, "I don't see anything wrong. Do you?"

"Not really." Shannon replied, "But I don't remember her touching me so much. It's like she wants to know I'm close."

We slept late the next morning and had a light breakfast at the apartment before we headed out to give Pam a tour of the campus and point out interesting things about the college. After the tour we walked back to the apartment to have lunch.

Shannon made some sandwiches and we relaxed. A little later Shannon got up to clear the table and as she walked by I impulsively pinched her ass.

"Ouch!" she shouted playfully. "One more pinch and your cut off for a week."

"No," I played along. "A week not touching you; I couldn't bear it"

"But remember," I continued, "If I'm cut off for a week, so are you."

"I didn't think of that," she laughed, "maybe a week is a bit too long—we might forget how to do it. In fact..."

Pam interrupted our banter as she covered her face and started crying; she stood up and ran into her bedroom.

I looked at Shannon who said, "I think this is the sister-to-sister talk time. Why don't you disappear for a least two hours?"

I nodded and left the apartment.

A little over two hours later I returned. As I walked in Beth was sitting on the couch. Shannon walked from the kitchen smiling and said, "Finally he returns. We have to decide which restaurant to go to."

I looked at Pam who shyly smiled at me, but said nothing.

I said, "I'm up for Italian. Luigi's has good food."

Shannon answered, "That's fine with me. Pam?"

Pam nodded yes and then said, "Why don't I clean up first and change my clothes?"

She left the room and went to her bedroom.

I sat next to Shannon and quietly asked, "Well?"

Shannon sighed and said, "It was really intense. She's a basket case. Her first sexual experience was even worse than Mom thought. For the first hour, all she did was cry and cling to me. She's scared of sex and scared she will never understand it.

"We finally started talking and she described all her doubts and fears. She is completely naïve on sex—she doesn't even know there is a difference between lust and love.

"When I approached the subject of you showing her how good sex could be, she was shocked; but I could see that she was interested. She really has a crush on you.

"After talking it through she wants you to show her the fun of sex. However, there is a problem."

"What?" I asked.

"Shannon replied, "She wants me there—at least at the beginning—because she's so scared."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Of course not," Shannon replied with a smile, "I think I've been involved in enough sex with you not to be troubled."

Pam walked out of her bedroom dressed for dinner. "How do I look? She asked.

I replied, "I think you look absolutely beautiful and when just three of us walk into the restaurant, don't be surprised that some of our horny college guys try to pick you up."

Pam giggled and said, "No way."

"But I won't let them," I replied, "because we have a date later in the night and nobody is going to ruin that."

Pam blushed as she looked at me and in a scared voice said, "I'm not very good with this type of thing...I'm terrified, but I trust you."

We walked to the restaurant. Notwithstanding the sexual tension hovering over the event we managed to have an enjoyable time. I really laughed when a college sophomore came over and asked Pam if she wanted to go to the Glee Club concert that night.

She blushed furiously and said, "No, I can't."

He walked away and I teased, "See...I told you they would hit on you."

We walked back to the apartment in good spirits, but the closer we got, the more Pam became nervous. We arrived at the apartment and I suggested we open a bottle of wine and have an after-dinner drink. Shannon agreed knowing that we had to make Pam more relaxed.

After we emptied the bottle Shannon took over and said, "Pam, I think you have a date with my husband-to-be. Don't you think we should start?"

Pam looked at Shannon with tears in her eyes and whispered, "I'm scared."

"Scared?" she teased, "You've had a crush on him since we started dating. Why would you be scared of him?"

"You know," stammered Pam, "I'm scared of sex."

Shannon walked over and hugged her. She said, "Little sister, would I do anything that was bad for you? I think we should all go into the bedroom."

We were in our bedroom with the lights turned down low. Shannon said, "Pam, it's normal that you make love without any clothes on."

Pam didn't answer and just stared at the floor.

"Shannon thought for a second and then said, "Well why don't you just sit and watch for a little bit."

She turned to me and said, "Please take off my clothes."

I slowly took off her clothes piece by piece. Each time when I removed an article of clothing, I kissed the skin that was exposed. When I removed her panties leaving her naked, my tongue licked her slit. She moaned when she felt my tongue.

"Now it's my turn," she said to Pam.

Shortly afterward I stood before her naked. My erection was rock hard.

Shannon turned to Pam and said, "I know him very well. If you two started playing with each other now, he would come in a second. Let me slow him down and at the same time I will show you what a blow job is all about."

She knelt before me and teased me with her tongue until she finally took me into her mouth. She's so good that with the combination of her mouth and her hands teasing my balls, it only took minutes until I came in her mouth; she swallowed my cum. She stood up and we kissed.

Shannon turned and went over to Pam. She told her, "Now it's your turn to have fun."

I walked over to a visibly reluctant Pam and pulled her so that she stood. I said quietly, "There is no hurry; we have all night. I think the best way to start to know each other is to kiss. Can I kiss you?"

Pam shyly nodded yes and I pulled her to me and started kissing her softly on the lips. Seconds later I felt her put her arms around my neck as she moved closer to me. I stuck out my tongue and pressed it against her lips until her mouth opened to me. As we kissed my hands slid down to her ass and I pulled her firmly against my groin. We stood together for several minutes. When I wasn't kissing her mouth I was teasing her neck and ears with tiny kisses and licks while my hands moved over her back, ass and upper legs. When I finally stepped back, her face was flush and she was breathing heavily.

"You're a good kisser," I complimented quietly.

I then carefully started to remove her clothes. Similar to Shannon, each piece of clothing I removed was followed by kissing and fondling that area of skin that had been uncovered. Pam didn't resist; she stood quietly as each article of clothing left her more naked. When I removed her bra her nipples were already hard. I licked her areolas gently and then kissed and teasingly bit her nipples gently. Although her breasts were much smaller than Shannon's, they seemed to be very sensitive as she gasped when I teased her nipples.

As I pulled her panties down to her ankles my hands caressed the inside of her legs up to the start of her untrimmed pubic hairs. I felt tiny drops of moisture already sticking to some of the hairs.

I stood up and said, "Now that we got those nasty clothes off, I want to kiss you the same way we did when you had your clothes on."

She came into my arms and we started kissing again, but this time skin against skin. After many minutes of kissing I could tell that her body was in the early stage of arousal. I said to Pam, "Why don't you sit on my lap. We have all night and I can make you comfortable."

I pulled her to the bed and arranged the pillows against the headboard. I sat back and leaned against the pillows and told Pam to sit on my lap with her legs outside of mine. As she sat I put my arms around her and pulled her back so that she was leaning on me.

I asked, "Are you comfortable."

She nodded yes.

I continued, "All I'm going to do now is to make you relax and talk a little. You're going to feel my hands touch your body and if something I do really makes you feel good, just tell me. Now close your eyes.

"This is one of the exercises that Shannon and I did in our sex education class a long time ago. First, she sat on the floor with her legs spread and I sat inside her legs and leaned against her. We had to talk for at least fifteen minutes while she kissed me and her hands touched me everywhere that she could reach except the one place that really needed touching. She told me how nervous she was, and that she had never seen a man naked before. She pored out her soul to me. Fifteen minutes seems like forever in that situation and I was going out my mind. My cock was hard in the first minute and there was nothing I could do about it. Finally, when the time was up, she made me come with her hands.

"Then it was my turn. She was sitting on me like you are and I had to talk to her while my hands explored her body. It was a very intense and personal time. I told her all my thoughts as if we were one. Long before it was time she was pleading with me to hurry, but of course, I didn't. When I finally did make her come, her orgasm was extremely intense.

"I thought after that one lab session with Shannon that I loved her, and hoped she would eventually fall in love with me."

My hands were playing were Pam's breasts as I talked and her nipples quickly hardened with my caresses. Pam finally spoke, "But Shannon is so much prettier than me and her breasts are bigger too."

I pulled her back more and felt her relax. I said, "Pam, you're both right and wrong. Your breasts are smaller, but obviously they are very sensitive since your body gets aroused when they are teased. But breasts aren't everything. Let's talk about your body. You have very long slim legs that are beautiful. You stomach is flat and hard. You have beautiful broad shoulders. And even with all that you have two exceptional features that make you extremely sexy. Do you know what they are?

Pam shook her head no. I continued, "First you have a beautiful face. When you smile your face lights up and it would be hard for any man not to stare at you. And then I have to tell you that you have the sexiest ass in the whole world. When you and Shannon were walking ahead of me today, I have to confess I was mostly watching your ass."

My hands gently squeezed each cheek of her ass as I said, "So you see Pam whether you're coming or going you're showing your two best parts of your body to the world. And that's why you're going to have your choice of boyfriends at college."

Cat5
Cat5
3,401 Followers
12