Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers

Pam giggled at my compliments and I could feel her become relaxed in my arms. I noticed Shannon, who had been quietly sitting in the chair watching us, stand, and blow me a kiss as she silently left the room.

I continued to talk as my hands touched her. I sucked her ear lobe and she sighed, and gasped when my tongue went into her ear—obviously a sensitive place for her that she didn't know until now. My fingers brushed her pussy hair occasionally each time getting closer to her slit.

Pam was breathing harder now; her sighs and moans were becoming more frequent and louder as the many minutes of teasing continued. When it was time my finger went to her slit and gently traced the length of it. Pam moaned as her hips came up to increase the pressure of my fingers. Both of my hands now started teasing her vagina as I spread her labia lips and caressed her inner walls. She was begging me to touch her clit and make her come, but I continued to tease her.

Finally she groaned and gasped, "Please...please make me come. I want to explode and you won't let me."

Knowing she was ready my finger touched her clit and rubbed it gently. Seconds later with a scream of sexual delight, Pam's hips thrust against my fingers as her frantic sexual spasms began. She pushed her hands against my hand so that it couldn't leave her vagina and then thrust her hips up to increase the pressure against her clit.

Some moments later she lay quiet and exhausted against me.

I teased quietly, "Did you have an orgasm just now?

She groaned, "No, not just an orgasm but a giant, fantastic one that I never thought could happen. It was like someone else's body took over and I lost all control. I don't think I can even stand up right now; my body is still shaking so much.

"Is it always that good with you and Shannon?"

"Not all the time, but usually," I answered, "we both know each other's body really well and we both like to experiment, so by now we know what works and what doesn't.

"What you should remember is that the first time with somebody new, it's going to be mostly luck if you get it right. You're going to be nervous and so will he if he isn't experienced. And it also depends if you're making love or fucking."

"What's the difference?" asked Pam puzzled.

I answered, "Making love is having sex with your partner with the objective of making sure your partner receives pleasure from it. Fucking is when you or both of you are horny and want release. It's not all one or the other, but when Shannon says, 'make love to me' we both know she means something different than when she says 'let's fuck.' "

I continued, "And now that you have recovered a little, can I make love to you?"

"Yes that would be wonderful," she answered.

I slid her down the bed so that she lay flat and then walked around and spread her legs so that I could kneel between her thighs. Supporting myself with my arms against the bed I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She eagerly returned the kiss.

I moved to her breasts and licked and teased her with my tongue. Her hard nipples rose to meet my tongue with each lick. I eventually went down her body and opened her labia lips and started licking the entire length of her slit. She was very wet and groaned at each physical contact. Her head started moving side to side in excitement as she became aroused.

Once again she started begging me to help her find release, but I continued to tease her body—to bring her to her sexual edge without going over. Finally I supported her legs with my arms and raised them up so that her knees were pressed almost to her chest and entered her. She was extremely wet and I slid into her entirely with the first thrust.

"Yes...yes," she groaned.

I watched her stomach contract each time I partially withdrew and then thrust fully into her again. Time after time I continued to penetrate her as her body thrust up to me anticipating my movements. Finally, she lost control of her body; she screamed as her back violently arched into me. I finally allowed myself to come as my sperm squirted into her repeatedly. Our bodies continued this sexual joust until we lay exhausted in each other's arms.

She finally looked at me and said, "Thank you. I never thought it could be so fantastic."

I kissed her and brought her body closer to me. Moments later she was asleep.

Sometime during the night I had an erotic dream that became real when I woke up and found my penis in Pam's mouth. She quickly learned how far she could take me without gagging. She increased her sucking and I moments later I said, "Pam, I'm going to come."

The first spurt caught her by surprise and she pulled back. Semen struck her in the face and breast. Giggling she said, "I think I goofed."

I smiled at her and said, "There are two options—swallow or get out of the way. You made up a third option."

I got up and brought back a wet, warm washcloth and gently cleaned her. She giggled and then sighed as the washcloth was replaced with my hands. Two fingers pushed into her vagina and searched and teased. As her liquid started flowing out of her I put my mouth on her clit and made her come again.

Once again I warmed up the washcloth to clean her. When I returned to the bedroom she was asleep. I gently cleaned between her legs and then returned to bed and slept.

In the morning I woke first. For a second I was confused because I knew this naked woman in bed with me wasn't Shannon. Then I remembered. We had shifted during the night and Pam was sleeping with her back pressed against me. The sheet had come down to her thighs so her naked hips and back were visible. Of course, I became erect at the sight of this young woman.

I started rubbing my cock in the crack of her ass slowly—to see how long I could do it without waking her. At some point her body gave her away and I asked, "Are you awake?"

She giggled, "No."

I teased, "Well if you were awake and if you moved your sexy little ass just a little this way and I changed my position just a little that way, something might happen."

We changed positions and shortly afterward I slid into her wet vagina and started the subtle motion that would eventually lead to orgasm. Finally, my hand went over her hip and my finger found her clit and she climaxed again—not as violent as the night before, but perhaps more fulfilling.

When we were through we cuddled and remained silent coming down from our sexual high. Finally, I kissed her shoulder and said, "Why don't you clean up and dress and I'll get some coffee and orange juice."

Pam went to the bathroom and I went into the kitchen. Shannon was up and handed me a cup of coffee. I kissed her and sat down.

"Well?" she asked.

I answered, "I think I can safely say that her second, third and fourth time was better than the first."

Shannon grinned and said, "Thank you."

Pam came into the kitchen wearing a robe after her shower. Shannon looked at her and pretending to be serious said, "I hope you know that returning husbands or boyfriends late has very significant late charges; and I will be inspecting him closely later today to make sure that there is just the normal wear and tear on his body."

Pam grinned and answered, "Well I'm broke and can't afford late charges, so I officially return your husband-to-be."

She then walked over to Shannon and hugged her tight. I heard her say in Shannon's ear, "Thank you big sister for the most beautiful gift you could ever give to your screwed up little sister. I'll never forget it."

Shannon laughed and said, "Well you're allowed never to forget it, but hubby here better start forgetting it about right now."

I laughed and held up my hands, "I'm forgetting, I'm forgetting...NOT!"

Cat5
Cat5
3,423 Followers
12