Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy said "Daddy what are we going to do about the house? It's OK for now, but when our brood starts having kids it won't be big enough.

"Well the neighbors next door wanted to sell their place, so I bought it. I thought we could give that to the kids for a wedding present. Later if they decide to split up they can sell it or whatever.

They will have plenty of room for themselves so they can fuck like bunnies and when they do have kids there should be room for them as well.

"You notice I did say WHEN they have kids. My guess is it won't be too long before we'll be grandparents.

"Daddy! I'm to young to be a grandmother Tammy wailed."

Carol was laughing when she said "Tammy you'll do just fine."

When we got home we called the kids into the den and told them we had bought the house next door as a wedding present for them.

"The people that owned it will be moving and in a day or two and you can take possession. Kids I realize there are two families' here, but if either of you ever decide you want a separate place you can work that out then."

Later Tommy came to me and quietly said "Dad I doubt we'll move any time soon. Shawn and I are still having too much fun swapping partners and the girl's don't seem to mind a bit."

I wondered to myself...they're all brothers and sisters...would this be called double incest?

"Tommy you know you guys will have to stop swapping when you do decide to have kids don't you."

"We've got that worked out already dad. When the girls decide they want to get pregnant, we've decided to get all four of us together and switch back and forth till the girls DO get pregnant. We really won't know which boy got which girl pregnant, but we've decided it won't really matter. So everything's cool."

I thought "Well that four seems to be stuck together like glue and if that's the way they want it they're all adults and they should know their own minds.

I was 63 at the time and wondered how long it would be before the grandkids would arrive.

It wouldn't be long as it turned out. It was nearly a year later that the kids were all at our place for lunch one afternoon.

Brenda and Bobbie were whispering to themselves.

Finally Carol couldn't stand it any longer.

"OK you two what's going on." Then she blanched and said "You two are pregnant aren't you?"

"Yep" they said "We're both about 6 weeks along."

Then all the talk about being pregnant started. I just walked up to the girls, gave them a hug and said "Ya done good girls. You too guys" Then I turned and started out the door saying "I'm going fishing."

About 7 1//2 months later a boy and a girl were born. I knew my fun would be teaching my grand kids to fish and as they grew older to ski behind the boat.

Even tho Tammy, Carol and I were older now, the girl's sexual appetite never diminished. They always wanted a good fuckin. Me I seemed to be blessed with the fact that I had a perpetual hard-on and wanted to fuck, fuck, fuck. The girls never complained.

I dont know if Carol, Tammy or I will still be around, but I fully intended to teach my great grandkids to fish and to ski, that is if I can get out of my rockin chair.

FIN.