Second Time Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of them? Like when you were tested?"

"No, not all of them, only the ones that feel the need to release their load or simply feel like it."

"What happens?"

"We service them in any way they want. Sometimes it is just a blow job or a quick fuck. Other times they will fist us or they want to be fisted, because they have a duty to remain open too. Occasionally, particularly when Belenos attends it turns into an orgy because every warrior there will want to demonstrate their prowess hoping to impress him and thereby increase their standing."

"Do the women participate?"

"No. Only when it's a full moon because they believe they will fall pregnant easier then they're allowed to join in but can't have sex with us trainees as we're not classed as tribe members yet."

"What about clothing, what do you wear?"

"Nothing. Since our capture we've not been allowed to wear anything, all trainee warriors remain naked until they complete their training. It is felt that this way it toughens up the men and encourages the public image of being fierce warriors. The only comfort we have is a blanket at night to keep warm but that is only when it is cold. After a while it feels completely normal and to have anything on your skins feels unnatural, you should see my tan, I am brown all over! The only shame is that the tattoos don't stand out on us like they do with the natives, but we do look exotic all the same which attracts the attention of many locals and visitors."

"How do you come to the attention of Belenos?"

"From the start there has been a mutual attraction which has had an influence, but he is too much of a leader and warrior to let this be the deciding factor. I think it was the fact that I demonstrated the greatest willingness to learn all things Celtic and become one of the lads, as it were that swung it for me. Plus I was always happy to take all that he wanted to give me including on one memorable occasion both his fists at once. Okay I did have trouble walking the next day but I was damned proud of my achievement!"

"What happened after the six months training period?"

"By the end of the six months our training is over, I have had the full tribal tattoos etched into my skin and joined Belenos' personal bodyguard squad which is a huge responsibility but a golden opportunity to be close to Belenos on a daily basis. There was a 'passing out' ceremony of sorts, we were presented to Belenos in front of all the other warriors and given our golden torque necklaces which we would wear at all times as a sign of our status and matter of pride."

"And then?"

"My life slips into a routine and the next six years pass by so quickly as I concentrate on my 'career' and establishing myself within my new found community. During that time Belenos slowly becomes aware of my presence, seeing the real me rather than just another warrior in the ranks. Then within the last six months it's like a switch has been flicked and we have become good friends. I am fiercely loyal to him and will defend him to the death without a thought."

As the last sentence leaves my lips an overwhelming sadness hits me and I start to cry, breaking the connection to my memories. Opening my eyes I am disorientated and it takes a couple of minutes to stabilise my thoughts. I feel the comforting arms of Elliott wrap around my shoulders and he kisses me tenderly on the top of my head, gently rocking me as my sobs slowly subside.

We take a convenience break, after which I suggest we continue as I want to discover the reason for the sadness. Both Michael and Elliott express concern over this but I assure them I am okay and want to do this. Deferring to my instance Michael regresses me once more, this time I don't instantly see any images, the canvas remains blank.

and

"I would like you to tell me what happened to make you so sad."

Still no images appear so I say so.

"Okay. I want you to go forward in time by a couple of days, tell me what is happening."

"I am hurting all over, badly injured and feeling humiliated. I am full of murderous thoughts, all I can think of is exacting revenge on the occupying Romans and how lonely I feel. I am under house arrest pending the Emperor's decision on my fate."

"Why? What has happened? I know it is painful but you must tell me."

"Two days ago the Romans arrived again, they promised that they came in peace seeking a treaty so that the fighting would be over once and for all. But they lied, as we sat round the negotiating table further legions over ran our defences and massacred our men. The alarm was raised but it was too late, Belenos, the true warrior that he was went to join the fight but his move was anticipated. He was quickly captured, as I was too, but he defied them to the end and before my very eyes he was executed in cold blood. I went berserk seeking to join him in death but they wanted me alive so disarmed me, leaving me tied up in the town square next to his bloodied body, to serve as a reminder to the local population of the consequences of resisting them."

"Why have they spared your life?"

"It is their way. They have removed the real power on the throne so the resistance has been stopped in its tracks. With me alive and showing that I obey the Roman rules the populace are likely to behave, but if I am killed too then there will be a power vacuum which will only cause more unrest."

"What has happened to Moina?"

"I don't know. She was visiting her mother across town at the time of the attack, I have never seen her again and that breaks my heart too. The Romans will not or cannot tell me what has happened to her."

"How long are you kept under house arrest?"

"It is a lifelong sentence, I am to be a puppet ruler."

"I want to bring you forward in time, to the point of your own death. How old are you and how do you die?"

I feel myself aging as he speaks and my voice developes a quiver as I speak.

"I feel ancient, by my reckoning between 68 and 70. It is hard to say for sure as I don't have birth certificate! It is early morning and the sun is just beginning to rise. Something catches my eye; someone has just entered my bedroom. Impossible! No one is allowed inside my house at this time of the day. I can't believe my eyes, it's Belenos standing there, looking just as young and handsome as on the day he died. He smiles at me and says 'It's time my love, come with me to the other side, I've been waiting and watching over you for such a very long time.' As he walks up to me I hold my hands out to him and it is then that my heart skips a beat, then two beats, then three. In fact my heart has stopped altogether and my body collapses to the floor still with a smile on its face, however I'm not there I've already moved on."

Blackness envelopes my mind and I wake with jolt back to the 21st Century and the tear filled eyes of Elliott and Michael. As I gather my senses I rise and walk out into the kitchen before making my way into the garden to get some fresh air. Returning to the kitchen, I put the kettle on and turn to face the two of them having followed me out of the living room.

"Well, I didn't see that one coming! Did you guys?!" I said with just a trace of false humour to my voice, trying to make light of the situation.

"Heavens! No I didn't" Elliott said shaking his head. "I guessed it was probably bad news by the way you broke down in tears, but I wasn't expecting it to be quite such bad news. It kind of makes sense from what I have managed to find out historically but there are such large gaps in the history records that many different scenarios were possible and history would have been none the wiser."

"Oh, that reminds me." I say to Elliott. "What exactly did you find out in your researching? Did any of it tie up?"

"Well, you already know that Celtic and Roman artefacts have been found at Exeter and Killerton Hill. I have found accounts of a tribe in the area which did for a couple of decades put up resistance to the Roman invasion before succumbing like all the other tribes in the country. There is anecdotal mention made of a Belenos Corann possibly being the last leader of this tribe but it is very sketchy and there is no mention made of any successors or associates. How you describe the warriors and their battle dress code does closely match the history record but obviously nothing is said of their 'recreational' activities."

Michael looked from me to Elliott and back again before quietly announcing

"I had a pretty good idea of the outcome although I wasn't absolutely sure. As I mentioned following your second regression I have been told by a medium that in a former life I was a high ranking priest and I said that I hadn't explored this idea very much. Well this isn't strictly true, I have done a bit of regression myself and it ties in very much with what you have said, obviously it is from a different view point but nevertheless it ties in quite nicely. After the Roman invasion of Exeter our paths never crossed again, I fled the area after helping Moina escape too in disguise. I believe Moina managed to find sanctuary in Ireland and lead a reasonable life for her remaining years. I too tried to head for Ireland, however the boat I sailed across the Irish Sea in vanished without a trace during a storm resulting in me drowning."

"Oh." Was all I could reply with.

"At least now I understand why I feel so at home in Exeter and the surrounding areas and why Elliott is so dear to me. We've found love and each other a second time around. One thing though which I don't understand about all this is that if the three of us have met up again in this life, where's Moina?" I asked.

"Don't you recognise Naomi then?" Michael asked with an amused tone to his voice.