Second Time is the Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rolled them around in my hand I felt a hard slap on my ass that sent quivers through me. It hurt, but it was a good hurt. Especially considering all of the other sensations I was currently experiencing. The vibe inched me closer and closer to the inevitable, which I didn't think was possible. I started leaning back on him which pushed his cock against the front wall of my vagina again. This hit a sweet spot inside and with my clit being vibrated uncontrollably I tell Steve in a whimpering voice, "Cum with me." I applied pressure just underneath his testicles and held on tight. Steve started to pump his hips as he was unable to control his orgasm anymore and with the start of his release of his hot cum in me, it gave me a sensation that simply sent me over the edge again.

Gyrating my hips on his hard cock, he pumped spurt after spurt of his hot seed into me, we came deeply and together for the first time in a long time, if ever. I was so full right now, of his cock and cum, but also by his love and lust. Much to my dismay I pulled off of him. Not because I wanted to but because I simply could not caress and kiss his face from that position. I laid there massaging his chest and kissing him as I started to feel his juice leave me. I usually get up quickly and run to the bathroom to not make a mess but right now I didn't care. My mind was comfortable and my body was almost numb. I knew my legs would not work that fast and having this moment right here was worth doing a load of laundry for the sheets.

After what seemed like eternity, we looked at each other and mentally agreed that we needed a shower. I got up and started the shower as I headed to the toilet to clean up my swamped pussy. Between his juices starting to pour out of me and juices of my own, the cocktail was going to make a mess somewhere. As I came away from the toilet closet, he was headed to the shower. I noticed his dick was still half erect as I followed himin. Suds and soaped up, I decided to inquire about his somewhat hard shaft. "What, you think you have more?" as I grabbed it and soaped it up to wash it clean. "I don't think so, just hasn't totally worn off yet," he said. "I'm pretty certain my pipes are empty and I will need a little more recovery time then that after tonight."

"Good! Cause I got nothing! "

We slept in the next morning. We both needed it. When I awoke I leaned over to see if he was awake, which he wasn't. I crept away to the bathroom to pee and as I walked back into the bedroom, I figured I would wake him the way any man would want to be woken. As my mouth wrapped around him he lifted his head up to investigate. "Good morning." I said as my mouth broke away from his morning wood. "Yes it is!" he said as his head found its spot on the pillow again.

12