Second trip to the Dream Boutique

Story Info
My second trip to a local bookstore and theater.
1k words
3.89
20.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true account of my second trip to the Dream Boutique.

A Friday night, after doing some work with friends, my horniness got the best of me. I pulled up to the Dream Boutique around 1:30 am. It's open 24 hours, far enough from where I live, and always frequented by horny guys looking to get off.

I went to the cashier to get a two dollar bill that gained me access to the booths in the back of the store. The whole area is always dark, and there are usually a few guys milling around.

I picked booth number four. Entered, inserted my money and began perusing all of the available channels. Hardcore, trans, group sex, all kinds of porn. Unzipping my pants, I began fondling my cock and waited to see if anyone would put their cock through the gloryhole.

Alas, after some time stroking myself, I realized not much was happening. So, I made my way to the theater at the front of the store. Paid my ten bucks, and I was in.

The theater is kind of shady. Tons of dark places to fuck, suck, and whatever else you could imagine.

There's the first room, usually showing straight scenes, where a few men were patiently sitting. All three men were black, one was asleep, one had his cock out and was steadily stroking, and another just drank his soda.

In between the first and second room is a small hallway with no lighting, where you could hear multiple men using some other man's holes.

In the second room, there were gay scenes being shown on three screens. There's an elevated area with more seating and a few men were sitting, watching and stroking their cocks.

Around the corner is a bathroom and a small monitor playing shemale and bi porn. You can walk through a completely dark room, where again, you could hear loud fucking and sucking sounds.

And, in the back room, is an area with three alcove seats. In the middle of the room is a round upholstered table. Three men took turns being sucked by a man on the nearest seat.

A man in his late 50s stood next to me, his pants all the way at his ankles stroking his exposed cock while watching the shemale porn on the monitor. I leaned on the wall next to him and began to rub my cock through my pants, showing my hard dick pressing through them.

The man stroking began looking at my hard cock as a man on the other side of me began rubbing me through my pants. He became visibly aroused and increased his speed with which he jacked himself.

I pushed the second man's hand away, and decided to make another pass through the theaters. I slowly made my way to the front, sat and stroked my bare cock to the two men fucking the blonde on the screen.

It seemed obvious that not much was going to be happening, so I made my way into the gay room. A man was getting blown in the elevated area, a skinny black guy had his cock out and was furiously jacking his dick.

... Still nothing I wanted to get into.

I passed a crossdresser, who had been freshly fucked, as I made my way into the back room again.

The same man was in the same spot jacking his hard cock.

I posted up right next to him again. I motioned to my hard on, and he began rubbing through my pants. I could see him get more excited.

He reached for my zipper, but I instructed him to keep doing what he was doing. This drove him wild. He leaned closer to me, and I took his cock in my hand. I slowly stroked him, feeling him swell in my hand.

A large black guy entered the room and had his eyes affixed on us. He pulled his shirt up, played with his nipples and played with his cock for us to see.

I increased my speed and felt him getting ready to cum. He really started rubbing me through my pants, and then he started to shudder as I made him shoot his load on the floor. I pushed him by his chest against the wall, and kept jerking him as the last of his cum emptied from his balls.

He leaned his head back and smiled at me. Then began to dress.

I decided to go to the gay room.

Up to the elevated area, I found a nice love seat for myself, unzipped my pants and began to stroke.

The second man from the back room walked up to see me, and I motioned him to sit next to me.

He obliged and kept reaching to jerk me off. I decided to make him wait and pushed his hand away three times. After the third, he began to finger my nipples through my shirt as I masturbated for him.

"You wanna stroke my cock?" I asked.

"Yesssss!" he excitedly replied.

I leaned back and took my cock out, he began to stroke me as we watched the twink on screen getting plowed. He very gently stroked me for five minutes. He would lean in to suck my cock, but I wouldn't let him. It really turned me on for some reason just having fun with him.

My orgasm started to well up and I asked if he wanted my cum.

Without reply, he immediately got on his knees. I told him to put his tongue out, and jacked five hard-shot ropes onto his face and tongue as he moaned and liked it off of his mouth. I totally covered his face.

As he sat and savored every drop, I zipped myself up and stepped over him, treating him like a total slut.

Without saying a word, I deliberately exited the theater and began my trip home.

I have some more experiences from the local theaters and sex shops, some including women that work there. I plan on posting them soon.

Hope you liked!