Second Try At Love

Story Info
Rodney loves me. Maybe he is the one...
6.3k words
3.36
9.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers

Spring time had returned to our little city as I was nearing my college semester in Mid-May of 2013. So much stuff had happened between now and when I had sex with Jon back in January. I had my birthday so I was now 20, Jason stopped having sex with Rodney and I, so our little deal for a threesome every time Jason was horny had come to an end back in February. Daniel has been quiet for nearly the past year but he still looks at me. Rodney was also doing better too, emotional and physically. He has been hitting the gym at least once a week so he is a little bigger in muscle size, but he seems to look the same to me as he always did. I could also tell he was after me too. I guess that since he already has seen my dick, ass, and bare body, I was the right choice as a love interest. I found him quite sexy too. He has a little hair on his slightly larger pecks and a little below on his happy trail but he keeps the rest of his stomach, his face sometimes, ass cheeks, and around his groin shaved and clean.

He has also been sending me dirty pics to my phone, hoping I would still be attracted to him. I can say it has been working with a few photos he sends. A lot of them he sends with his shirt off and flexing in the mirror. He always wears black basketball shorts and white ankle socks too. Afterwards he usually strips naked or leaves his shorts and boxer briefs at his ankles and sits on his bed and snaps a pic of either his dick flaccid, having a full erection, jerking it, or he cums on himself and sends it. His other photos might show him in his car with his shorts down and his dick erected and out, his hands in his underwear when his wearing nothing else, he is naked but has an object covering his dick, he is on his bed fully naked with his ass in the air and he is smiling, or his dick is dripping with excess cum after shooting a load. I personally prefer it when he wears his black ball cap backwards. For some reason it just sets me off in a mood to wear I want him right there and then.

"Clay...come back to Earth please" Rodney tried to get my attention.

"What...?" I asked, zoned out.

"Do you want to help me finish moving into my new place?" he asked again, taking another bite from his marzetti dish.

"I would love to help" I agreed."I personally find it better than living with your parents and brother while you're still 23."

I also forgot to mention that Rodney ad I have also been going on little "dates" around the city at different restaurants and sight-seeing other locations that are only vast during the spring and summer time.

I looked at Rodney as he smiled and took another bite. He was more of like a big goofball but that didn't stop him from being sexy. He was wearing a dark grey zip up jacket, dark form-fitting jeans, tennis shoes, and his black baseball cap was residing next to him on the table.

"I think it's really good too" he stated after swallowing, "I feel it is time for me to be able to have a little more privacy."

I just smiled the more at him, finishing up my lasagna.

"Maybe you could move in with me..." he suggested. "So you don't have to live at home while you are in college."

I froze somewhat and drifted off into the idea of this. I did want to be with someone and move out of my parents' house. I know Rodney was going to use this to make me his boyfriend, but I kind of wanted to be. I haven't been able to see his new place yet and did I really want to spend possible the rest of my life with him? I didn't even get out to meet other guys or girls and see how they were...it wouldn't be the end of the world if I did. A bonus about this is that Rodney has been getting better about plowing my ass with his 9 inch cock whenever we had a threesome with Jason.

"I...um...I haven't seen your place yet" I answered.

I felt nervous but I didn't want to make it a complete "no" and shatter his heart. I could see a little discouragement was shown in his eyes, but that was covered up quick with a smile and new hope.

"I can show you it before I take you home tonight" he replied.

"Sounds good to me" I said.

We had finished our dinner and paid the bill before we left and headed back to his house. It was about thirteen blocks away from his current home and the location was within a small complex full of deep purple colored, one story apartments with a mixture between red and tan bricks for the bottom half of the apartments. His new apartment was located near the entrance and was farther away from all of the others. It seemed to be bigger than most of them and had a little hedge and flower garden by the front wall of the house.

The inside of the house was much nicer. At first when you walk in, a little to the left of his front door was the living room. The flooring was all white, soft carpet which at the other end the carpet had boxed itself off to make the open area for the fireplace and the mantle. A few inches above the mantle was a fifty-five inch flat screen TV. Across from the mantle was soon going to be Rodney's new couch and his love seat adjacent from it. I looked over and saw that the kitchen was open towards the living room, with a long slender marble counter with a small round wooden table residing on top of freshly polished kitchen tiles. Below the mat I was standing on was a wooden floor which lead to the kitchen and took a straight turn to the left and down a hallway.

"Nice place you got here" I said.

"Thanks" he responded. "Please take off your shoes."

I removed my shoes to revel my black ankle socks I was wearing. I walked over to the kitchen to see a sliding screen back door covered with a dark brown curtain. Rodney had me follow him down the hallway. To the left in the middle of the hallway was the bathroom and straight back was his bedroom. The flooring was still wood and over in the middle near the back wall was a mattress laying on the ground with a few bed sheets on it, a pillow and a phone charge laying nearby in an outlet.

"So now I see what you need help with" I smiled at him.

He smiled back and grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to him. I felt his muscular chest and he was about two inches taller than me. I felt relaxing in his arms and he was loving to me. He wanted to be my protector and lover and give me everything I wanted. I think he was able to since he was a reserved marine and I think they make a lot of money on the side of their normal lives, much less than a deployed marine but still. Rodney was kissing my forehead and then stole a kiss from my lips. He was looking straight into my eyes.

"Clay...you know I love you right?" he asked.

"Yes I do" I told him.

"Well, I was thinking that since I like you and I have a hint that you like me back so..." he explained

I was blushing at the sound of it and looked away a little. He put his thumb on my chin and brought my eyesight back to his.

"Will you...be my boyfriend?" Rodney asked with hope.

I had a little smile but I was thinking. I was comfortable with doing this and plus we didn't have to tell any of our friends about this. The downside was no more 11 inch cock from Jason or 10 inch dick from Daniel. Speaking of that, being in a relationship again will help my loyalty to another partner be put back into place instead of being the little butt slut I had become. I could get use to Rodney's 9 inch boner. Speaking of it, I could feel it pressing itself against his jeans. Plus I could move in with him and continue schooling when vacation is over. My smile got bigger on my face.

"I would love to be your boyfriend" I spoke with an over-exciting sensation.

Rodney just gasped with happiness as he kissed me fully on the lips. It was passionate and loving and all the feelings I wanted to feel from him.

"Well now since we're dating, do you want to make a little love" he smirked with his hand directing me to the bed.

"I would enjoy that but let's get your house put together" I told him. "How about tomorrow?"

"Alright" Rodney said. "Is it alright if I call you babe at times?"

"That's perfectly okay." I started to walk back out to the living room.

Rodney caught up with me and put his arm around me, bringing me close to his body. I got in his car and he dropped me of at home, giving me a kiss before leaving. I got ready for bed and fell to sleep, wanting to cuddle with Rodney.

Mostly the next day consisted of moving heavy furniture into Rodney's new apartment. We had put his bed together, hung up new curtains and a few photos along the walls, brought in pots, pans, dishes and some silverware, and lastly the love seat. We were bringing in the couch and we put it down across from the mantle. We crawled over the sides of the tan couch and up next to each other.

"Thanks babe for helping me" Rodney smiled as he cuddled me in his arms.

"No problem" I smiled, hugging him.

He kissed my cheek and turned on the TV. He laid back on the couch as I snuggled up on his chest. I felt his arms wrap around me and kept me warm as we had watched TV for the remainder of the day. He made me dinner later on, which conist of spaghetti, which was my favorite because it was Italian. Rodney also baked some really big breadsticks that tasted a little like Heaven.

"Thanks for the meal" I addressed.

"Your welcome," Rodney added, "especially since I usually don't cook."

I looked at Rodney as he smirked at me.

"I do have a little room for dessert" he hinted.

He stood up and reached for my hand. I got up and held his hand to the bedroom. Once we were in his bedroom, we started to kiss. He turned so my back was facing his bed and he slowly backed me up while kissing my lips. When I was near the bed edge, he gentle pushed me onto the mattress and got on top of me. Rodney removed my shirt along with his and we exchanged a few kisses here and there. After the removal of our jeans and socks, Rodney was laying on top of me, kissing my neck and my lips.

"Wait a second" I said, interrupting the beginning of our foreplay.

Rodney was looking at me confused but I knew what was missing from the moment.

"Where's your hat?" I pointed out.

Rodney looked over at his dresser to see his black ball cap sitting on it. I nudged him off of me and went over to the dresser to retrieve it. I laid back on the bed and he was holding himself above me again. I placed his hat on his head and turned it around to where the bill was facing away from me.

"Why did you want for me to wear my hat?" he asked.

"It really suits you Rodney" I assured him. "I find you really sexy whenever you have it on."

Rodney just chuckled and I could feel his boxer briefs closely against mine. I drew closer to his face as one of his hands made its way to my shoulder. I kissed him deeply and I felt his other hand creep around to my back. We continued to openly kiss and I moved one leg around his left one to draw his lower half to be intertwine with mine. He wrapped his other arm that was on my shoulder to around my chest. He slowly sat on top of my briefs and started to rub his junk against mine, still making out with me.

He sat up and on his knees, off of my body and pulled my left leg towards him. He reproached me while holding himself up on his arms and his knees were in between my legs. He started to kiss my nipples as I rubbed his back. He slowly lowered his upper body as he moved down mine and kissed my abs until he reached my groin. Rodney rubbed my bulge with one hand and his other hand going down my leg, then up to my chest and back down again. He gently put his mouth on my dick hiding below my underwear and looked me in the eyes before he went back to kissing my groin. A few fingers slipped under my waist band for a few seconds before he removed them to play with my bulge and kissing a little lower on my upper right leg. He began to lick my stomach and give it a few kisses before he pulled himself back up to my head.

Rodney began to kiss me again while his lower body was still in between the V-shape my legs made on the bed. I pulled my legs up in the air while he lowered his upper body unto mine and pulled his legs up to my ass and had spread them wide to keep my legs arched up on his hips, as if he was going penetrate me. He was much closer to me and rubbed himself against my body and I put my hands on his smooth shoulders. Still kissing him, I slid my hands down his smooth back and into his boxer-briefs to feel his sweet ass. He moved his hands onto the sides of my neck, still embracing my lips with his. My legs were up more in the air as he made body movements of fucking me while I still was gripping his candy ass. My hands had made his underwear ride up on him, allowing my fingers to be free on the two other ends of where his legs slip through. He started to kiss my neck as I got his underwear a little farther down; still feeling his cheeks before sliding his undies back up again. I lowered my legs in addition to him holding himself above me again, rubbing his cock against my willing asshole. I started to play with his cock hiding in his underwear as he slowly kissed his way back down my stomach and to my groin.

He put his finger tips under my waistband once more, and with one small tug, he moved my underwear downwards, revealing my dick. He pulled off my boxer-briefs and tossed them onto the floor and began to kiss the bare skin of my cock. It was still soft as his tongue gave it a few licks, while we made eye contact. In one move, he raised himself, opened his mouth and scooped my dick past his lips. His mouth was warm and welcoming to my dick. He sucked on my nuts before using his hand to guide my dick back into mouth. Rodney took my semi-hard dick all the way into his mouth, before removing his lips and did it once more. He licked my dick again as gazed at my eyes before starting to bob his head up and down. He licked my tip and swallowed my shaft, kissed my shaft and then smiled up at me.

"I fucking love your cock" he whispered.

I smiled a little as he did the same while licking my dick. He pumped my shaft with one hand while kissing my groin again before going back to blowing me for about another minute. Rodney let my dick go from his mouth and came back up to meet my lips once more. I wrapped my arms around him and forced us to roll over so Rodney was now on his back.

I started to kiss up and down his neck. I could feel his hand on the back of my head as my hands went to explore his stomach and cock. I found his underwear still around his dick and ass. I sat up on my knees and sat in the V-shape his legs were making. I lowered my body as I moved my hands up his legs slowly, but gently and into the bottom legs holes of his boxer-briefs. I felt his warm dick in my hands, wanting to be freed as it needed more space to reach full erection. I took my hands out and pulled off his underwear. Rodney sat upon his knees, letting his hands recline behind him for leverage. I went back to kiss his neck and then moved to his pecks. I slightly licked each of his hairless nipples and moved to his abs. My tongue went back and forth, right above his navel and I licked straight up from his bellybutton to his chest. A peck of the lips was exchanged when I reached his neck.

His body was all mine this time. I moved lower than his navel this time. My tongue went from the start of his trimmed pubic hair to his bellybutton. I gave three small kisses to his stomach before I felt his boner begging for attention. I smirked up at him as I grabbed his cock and my mouth was begging for it. I slapped it a few times against my face.

"Rodney" I spoke.

"Yeah?" he answered. A mixture of love and lust took over his friendly smile.

"Sit on the side of the bed" I asked.

I stood up and grabbed a pillow and placed it on the wood floor. Rodney did as I asked; sitting on the edge, leaning back and his dick was curved into the air. I got on my knees, on the pillow and placed my hands on each side of his body. I felt his hand on the top of my head.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Don't hold back" I responded.

He just grinned as his hand went to the back of my cranium. I set my sights on his boner, just a few centimeters away from my nose. I opened my mouth and swallowed him. I had a thing for big dicks, because I loved to be choking on one. I wrapped my lips halfway down his cock and I felt it finally reach the full nine inches. I started to get it wet and then took it out of my mouth. His cock was hitting the back of my mouth and I began to choke. Rodney also had a thing for choking guys with his cock, especially me. I guess he took after Jason. But un-like his father, he was more gentle when it came to choking. He loved it just as much but not to the part where tears start to roll down my cheeks.

I pulled it out again and my saliva dripped down his shaft. I moved my head up and down the side of his dick. Sucking the whole thing down again, I began to bob my head, making half the bed bounce up and down. I started to choke again so I pulled it out and smiled before putting it right back in, pass my lips. I felt his hand move me all the way down his shaft, sucking his full boner. I glanced up to see his head was tilted back and he was letting a few moans slip. He looked at me and held me on his cock.

"Yeah babe..." he moaned. "Suck my dick! You love it when it's down your throat!"

He pulled me off of his cock. I grabbed it with one hand and started to beat him off. He was enjoying the moist lubrication and a nice boyfriend to jerk him. I stopped after ten seconds, not wanting to make him cum too soon.

"I have another idea" Rodney told me in between moans.

I kissed his dick and moved my face from his cock. He stood up, poking me in the face with his dick and pulled me to my feet. He piled up the pillows and had me lay my head against them, arching my upper back. He sat on my chest with his dick in my face and put his hands on the headboard.

"I hope you can take my cock deep" he told me, looking at me tenderly.

"I have been able to for this past year" I replied.

He leaned forward on his hands, holding his upper body up. He inserted his angled cock into my mouth. I placed my hands below his ass and he began to throat fuck me. I felt his wet cock gliding on my tongue back and forth. A while back I had also lost my gag reflex so it didn't make me gag while I was deep throating him. He repeated this process: sliding almost all the way out until the tip of him was left inside, and then he quickly forced himself down my throat again until his pubic hair was in my face.

"Oh Clay!" he moaned.

I looked up. He was looking down at me.

"Yeah man." His head leaned back shortly and then his eyes gazed upon me. "Swallow me!! Suck my shaft, you want me so bad!"

He was telling the truth. I loved nothing more than to please him and suck his dick. I personally think I did it the best anyways...or at least I know was the only one. Whenever we had a threesome with Jason, he would barely suck Rodney's dick. Mostly because Jason want our mouths to please him.

It felt like Rodney was throating fucking me forever, even though it has just been a few minutes. His pre-cum tasted salty as it leaked from his cock to my tongue. I was cum hungry. Rodney started to make facial expressions as I knew he was drawing closer to cumming so he stopped. He sat back on my chest and took his cock out and started to slap me in the face with it.

"I have a much better idea for you" he told me.

He lowered himself and kissed my lips. He moved the pillows to a lower position and got off of me. Rodney flipped me over onto my stomach and pulled my ass a little closer to him.

"Grab the pillows" he instructed me.

I wrapped my arms under two of the pillows and held them tight as he raised my butt a little higher into the air. Next thing I know, I feel his mouth kissing my ass cheeks. He grabbed my cheeks and gripped them in his hands, feeling my soft sweet ass. He pulled them apart to find my asshole ready to be taken by him. Rodney had started to lick my ass before he buried his face in between my crack. He pulled himself up more on the bed and slid his hands under my groin to my hips and pulled my ass close to his mouth. He held tightly as he went down on my asshole. I moaned a little bit.

DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers
12