Second Try At Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers

If there was anything Rodney was better at than anything, it was eating my ass. Much over to the practice he has had, since Jason preferred me and Rodney to enjoy a little foreplay before Jason was involved, I wouldn't want anyone else to be near my butt with their mouth than Rodney. I lifted my ass a little higher in the air and Rodney's mouth stayed connected as I moved. My ass was now his prize as he gripped a little tighter. Eating me out, my lower legs went up and rest against the back of his arms. I could feel his tongue trying to insert its way into my rectum and he pulled my butt closer. I felt his head bob up and down as his tongue went in and out of my hole. He gave my ass cheeks another kiss each and then pushed my ass down. My legs were spread out to near the sides of his bed. He raised himself a little.

"Your asshole is fucking amazing" he complimented me. "It looks good with saliva all over it so the ceiling lights can glisten upon your barely hairy hole."

I laid face down in the pillows from the enjoyment and I could hear the slurping sounds he was making. He placed two hands -- one on each cheek -- and held my ass cheeks apart. I felt the saliva drip from his mouth and onto my hole and he licked it right off. He buried his face again in my ass and started to shake my ass cheeks against his face and gave my ass a kiss. He dripped more saliva and rubbed it around with his finger. He rubbed my asshole and cheeks and gave my ass a few licks. Rodney's lips were soft and gentle each time they were laid upon my ass but they were embracing, along with the strength in his arms, giving me the signs of love he was filled with.

He gave my ass a few gentle slaps and rose up from eating my ass.

"You look as if your ass has enough lubrication." He smirked at me. "But just in case..."

Rodney got off the bed and walked over towards his closet. I sat up on all fours as he returned with a tube of lubrication in his hand. He nudged me to the side of the bed. He sat in the middle of the bed and rested his head against the pillows. He stroked his dick, covering it with some more lube to help him slide in easier.

"I'm ready" he said, with open arms towards me.

I grinned and crawled over to Rodney. I sat on his stomach and stroked his cock as his hands were on my butt cheeks, exposing my asshole. I aimed his dick at my ass and I felt him slowly insert into my anus. He hands remained on my ass and I moaned.

"Oh hell...fuck yeah..." I spoke.

I placed my hands on opposite sides of his head and leaned forward to kiss him. He slapped my ass as I started to ride him. I placed my hands on his shoulders before he started to fuck me faster.

"You like this dick?" he asked.

"It's all I want to look forward to now" I told him.

"It's all yours babe" he grinned.

I pinned his arms down above his head and bounced on his cock. I let his arms go and he grabbed my hips, slamming my ass down on his dick. I put my hands on his chest as I rode Rodney's cock. I was moaning so much and caught glimpse of him just looking up at me, his new bottom. He was feeding my ass his long shlong. I felt myself wrapped in love, lust, and ecstasy.

"Aw yeah, fuck me!" I told him.

"Ride that dick babe!" he replied.

"It feels so good!" I moaned.

My dick was gliding back and forth on his stomach while I rubbed his chest. That's when I started to ride his dick hardcore. I saw his eyes look from my dick to my eyes in a flash, in a sharp, sexy way. I placed my hands on the bed and he reached for my dick. He put his hand over it as it went back and forth, pulling the foreskin. I felt his hands explore my body and he felt so good shaking in between my legs. He licked his hand and grabbed my dick, jacking me off as I rode him. I was moaning louder as we carried on and I felt my cum starting to build up.

"Rodney...I feel my cum..." I told him in between breathes.

"I still have a while to go" he responded. "Let's switch positions."

He stopped fucking me as I rolled off his dick and onto my back, lying next to him. He sat up on his knees and turned to face me. Rodney lifted my legs up and slowly inserted himself into me. He leaned forward and my ass raised into the air with his cock in me. He gripped my shoulders and leaned in close and started to plow me. I could feel the whole bed shaking, telling me Rodney was giving his all. I held my legs tightly to his thighs. Rodney lowered himself and kissed my lips fully, passionately making out with me. I wrapped my hands around his back and held tight. He stopped kissing me and raised himself just a little, to where his chest was still close to where I could reach it with my mouth. I held tighter and kissed his nipples, feeling him penetrating me deeply. I just looked up at him with pain and pleasure. He still had his hat the way I wanted it. He placed his hands on the bed and I felt his embrace, along with a kiss on the forehead. After a few minutes he stopped. I kissed him on the cheek and he returned a big kiss on the lips.

Rodney pulled out and sat on his knees for a sec. My hands traveled down to his pubes and gave his dick a stroke.

"Lay on your stomach" he instructed.

I grabbed a pillow to rest my head on and he sat right behind my butt. Rodney slapped his dick on my ass a few times before quickly sliding in. I felt his brown pubic hair against my cheeks and he was ready.

"I'm gonna fuck you like there is no tomorrow" he whispered in my ear.

I felt my cock rub against the sheets and he wrapped his legs around mine. With both of his hands grasping the bed sheets around next to me, he had picked up his pace of fucking me like it was nothing. My lower legs rose up and he gripped my shoulder and we moaned. For five minutes, he was pounding my ass. He pulled out farther and rammed himself in quickly, sending sensations of pleasure. I held the pillow tightly and he grabbed one corner of his bed. My ass was bouncing up along with his dick and he pounded harder. I looked up to see him staring down at me. I was in so much diversion I buried my face into the pillow and bit it.

Rodney seemed that he was ruthlessly pounding me like a jackhammer. I loved it anyways, I always love it rough. He started to be gentle for a few seconds, giving him time to reposition himself. I felt his legs being pulled up to my butt so I shoved the pillow down to my crotch, propping my ass a little higher. Rodney rammed himself into me slowly, but hard too. He picked up his fucking speed and laid on my back. He grabbed the bottom side of his mattress and started to shake the whole bed.

"Rodney!" I moaned loudly.

"I got you babe! You're in my arms now" he said.

With every hard thrust, I felt his love. This was not something that Jason nor had Daniel ever gave me. Rodney actually loved me, unlike them. He sat up, somewhat, and thrusted at intervals, like a beating heart. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. He stopped thrusting, grabbed my hip, and rolled us on our sides as if we were spooning. He propped his right leg up.

"Come here Clay" he told me.

He wrapped one hand behind my neck and the other one went to my other side and we kissed once more. We stopped as I moved the pillow at the edge of the bed and he was rubbing my chest. He was still inside me so we rolled over into position and he sat up.

"I'm gonna cum" he said.

He laid back against the pillows while I was sitting on my knees, looking at him.

"If you want this cum, you got to eat this dick." He smirked at me and I smirked back.

I crawled in between his legs as he stroked his dick and took over from the movement of his hand. I felt a hand at the back of my head as I started to blow him.

"Fuck!" he moaned. "Ohh...mmm...yeah, eat my dick babe."

Getting his shaft wet with saliva, I felt him tense up. I held the bottom of his shaft to lower his dick. With a sudden shot of cum, Rodney forced my head all the way down his cock, shooting his load in my mouth. I swallowed several shots of cum until he was empty and sat there for a second. I slowly pulled of his dick as it started to go soft and he was moaning heavily. I looked at him and he gave me a weak smile and started to breathe normally.

"That...was the best" He said.

"I must have gotten better at this" I replied.

Rodney sat up and smirked. "Your turn."

He laid on his back in front of me and sucked on the tip of my dick. I rubbed his stomach lightly and ran my hand over his soft cock. His legs were spread open so I pulled his one leg over to lay on the other one and I started to rub his soft, hairless ass. Rodney repositioned himself so he was laying more on his side and went down further on my dick. He took my dick out of his mouth and gave the underside a lick while gazing up at me. He sucked a little more on my tip and I pulled the foreskin of my cock to the tip of his lips. He gave my dick a little kiss on the edge and went back to blowing me.

My hand ran down his back side and to his butt again. I slapped his ass cheek and squeezed. I put my hand on the back of his neck and moved his head faster, making him make slurping sounds. He had a hand on my dick, feeding it to himself too as I let go. My hand was more fascinated with his back as it slid over his butt and down one of his legs to the bottom of his foot. Rodney was pretty good at giving blowjobs as my dick felt like it was going to erupt at any second. He pulled my boner out of his mouth as I slapped it on his chin lightly.

I jerked off slightly while his tongue was playing with my piss slit. Being so close to my face, Rodney took my dick in his mouth. He grabbed my dick and balls at once and started sucking like a pro. I sat on my knees in enjoyment and stopped him. I wrapped a hand around my dick once more as Rodney lowered the side of his face below my dick. I was jerking off and I felt my cum start to go through my shaft. I shot my load all over Rodney's chin, the inside of his mouth and on his face, even a little bit on his hat. With closed eyes, he tasted my dick one last time and started sucking my remaining sperm.

He opened his eyes when he finished and sat up on his knees too. He wiped away the cum on his face and smiled at me. "Not bad right?"

"This will be my favorite night to remember" I replied.

"Anything for my babe." Rodney leaned forward and started to kiss me again. We collapsed on the bed, I was in his arms, and he was gazing at me.

"What?" I asked, blushing.

"I can't believe I got the best boyfriend in the world" he spoke.

"Only for you Rodney" I told him.

"Before we go to sleep..." He started.

Rodney got off the bed and grabbed his boxer-briefs. "Put these on."

I took his underwear from him and pulled them up to my waist.

"Why do you want for me to wear these?" I asked.

"To show you that you're mine" he answered calmly.

We got under the covers and wrapped me up in his arms. I was so close to him I could hear his naked heart beating.

"Love you Clay" Rodney told me.

"Love you too" I replied.

"You're my everything" Rodney said in a low tone. "My bottom, my boyfriend, my lover, and I will protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you or take you from me."

I closed my eyes and heard Rodney turn out the light. He was rubbing my butt over his underwear I was wearing while he was naked under the sheets. I laid my head on his chest, feeling his warmth and love.

"You're my babe Clay" he said. "You're my property...and my love."

DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers
12