Second Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers

It was strangely compelling, sharing this nubile little snack with my wife. Mary was making as much noise as April was, as she sucked and chewed the girl's perfect breasts. She certainly didn't seem reluctant – more like eager. An odd sort of bonding experience, I know, but it was a lot more fun than I could have guessed it would be.

After fifteen minutes, I finished the last bite. April was trembling, utterly mortified at her udder display. I wiped her boobs clean with one of the pristine linen napkins, and then tucked an additional fifty into her bra once she fastened it. And yes, I tipped really big. Service like that deserves to be rewarded.

"That was fun!" Mary said, gaily, as we walked to our car. "It was such a rush, being in control when she couldn't really do anything about it." She considered, thoughtfully. "I guess I can see why you're attracted to controlling me like that."

"I was just surprised by how readily you sucked on her tits," I observed. "I mean, I know you've had a little experience . . ."

"Are you kidding? That was one of the things I really enjoyed out of all that. Playing with someone else boobs. And she did have a lovely pair. Of course, we probably scarred her for life . . ."

"So where to now?" I asked, feeling full but genuinely curious. "Or are we done for the evening?"

"Dinner, then dancing," she reminded me as she opened the limosine door for me. "Remember?"

I slid in, but wondered how she was going to pull off the dancing part. Ordinarily Mary's a very good dancer, but in these later stages of pregnancy the only moves she busted were getting into and out of a chair. Still, if she was willing to embarrass herself like that, I would play along. I might even enjoy it.

"So we have a half-hour ride to the next destination," she said, playfully. "What may I do to entertain you?"

I considered. "Watching you cum was nice. Let's see more of that."

She nodded, biting her lip. "All right, that's doable," she decided, as she hiked her skirt back up. "I'm still a little sensitive from last time, but . . ."

I watched Mary bring herself to two hard orgasms before we pulled up to our destination: a decrepit looking old motel on the north side of the next city to the east. Not a great neighborhood for most things, but when I saw the sign, I realized what Mary had done:

The Foxy Lady!

Exotic Dancing! All Female Staff!

COLLARED SHIRT REQUIRED – NO SANDALS

"A strip club?" I asked, surprised.

"Oh, not just any strip club," she countered with a smile. "This is the nastiest, raunchiest place in the state. I'll have you know I did considerable research into it. For what I want, though, it's perfect."

"Lead on," I chuckled. Was Mary planning on stripping? That would be a bit out of her comfort zone.

The big African American bouncer at the door chewed on his lip ring but opened the ratty velvet rope for us, eyeing Mary's big belly suspiciously as she paid the cover, then paid extra for a "VIP Room". I had no idea what a VIP room was, but it sounded intriguing.

The inside was dark, with red lights and neon everywhere but the stage. The ubiquitous brass pole was there, of course, and a young lady not too much older than our waitress was dry-humping the thing while hanging upside down from it. Impressive.

A scantily-clad hostess led us back past the stage to a small room, one of six I noted overlooked the stage. There was a window there where you could look out and enjoy the dancing, and a dedicated waitress for the area took our drink order while we got comfortable on the red velvet couch in the small room.

"This is swank!" I chuckled. "Have you ever been to a strip club?"

"With girls? No!" she said, over the thumping music. "Just those faux Chippendales that came through town two years ago! This is kind of cool, though!" Our waitress brought our drinks a little later, and I sipped rum and coke while I smelled my wife's perfumed hair and watched one pair of jiggling titties after another.We snuggled up on the coach and I felt the affects of the alcohol and the incredibly good meal lull me into drowsiness.

"So which one do you like?" Mary asked me, about half way through my drink.

"Huh? Oh, they're all good," I said, casually.

"No, there has to be one you prefer," she insisted. "That blonde, maybe? The one with the DDs?"

"Nah," I dismissed. "But that redhead looks intriguing," I pointed out, nodding towards where a slender girl about twenty five with demonstrably natural red hair was sticking her ass in the face of a somewhat sleazy-looking customer. She looked intelligent but bored, her plastic smile pasted on for the scumbag who was filling her panties with grubby ones and fives.

"The redhead? Really?" Mary asked, surprised. "I figured you for more of a brunette lover," she said, tossing her dark tresses.

"Usually," I conceded. "But then again usually I don't get to stare at naked women when I'm trying to decide which hair color I like best. I like the redhead – she moves like a snake." As I watched she proved me correct by doing a back curl, pushing her pantied pussy mere inches from the degenerate's nose.

"I guess she does," Mary nodded. Then our waitress came in again to check on us, and Mary talked to her while I watched a pretty black girl and a pretty white girl explore each others' bodies on stage.

"What was that about?" I asked, when the song ended.

"Just ordering something," Mary dismissed. "WHOA! I didn't know boobs could come that big!" she almost shouted as a woman with "ample" curves rolled up on the stage. The rest of the girls took a break, allowing the dozen or so men in the crowd to order drinks and gather around the stage for the headliner.

I wasn't paying much attention, because Mary was feeling my cock through my pants, and then our drinks came back.

Carried by the redhead, who had regained her top and her smile.

"Wow," was all I could say. The top didn't cover much, and the redhead was "busty".

"I paid for a half-hour couch dance for your birthday," Mary explained to me. "You liked the redhead. What's your name, honey?" she asked the dancer.

"Amber," the redhead said, shyly. Of course the "shyness" was as much an act as the pole dancing. "Stage name, of course." She closed the curtains to the main window overlooking the stage to afford us some privacy.

"Of course," Mary nodded. "Well, Amber, this is my husband, Bill. It's his birthday. As you can see," she said, gesturing to her very pregnant belly, "I'm hardly in a condition to entice him, sexually. But he sure seems to enjoy watching you. So . . . I want you to dance for him. Get him really worked up. Get those titties hopping!" she giggled, as she commanded the stripper.

For her part, Amber seemed into it. "Any particular music?" the young woman asked – close up, with better lighting, she looked a little more mature than she had across the room, maybe 25 or 26 – which in no way detracted from her innate sexiness.

"Surprise me," I shrugged. "I'm not a music nut." Amber nodded and pulled out an MP3 player, which she jacked into the speaker system in the room. In a moment she had scrolled down and found the playlist she wanted, and a lively Latin instrumental came on. She took a second to compose herself, then jumped into the bumping and grinding, sending her boobs all over the place.

"Have you ever danced for a couple before?" Mary asked, as she took a seat on a chair to the side of the couch.

"Yeah," Amber said, never taking her eyes off of me. "All the time. Married couples. Not-married couples. I dance for anyone." While she spoke she shimmied and twirled, sticking her luscious ass in my face, her tight green satin panties forming a gorgeous camel toe only inches away from my nose. Then she turned her attention to Mary, which surprised me. And Mary, too.

Amber pushed her big tits into my wife's face and wiggled, engulfing her in soft, warm boobs. Mary seemed startled at first and froze up, until she smelled the feminine sweat and the soft skin. Then she sighed and nuzzled a little closer.

"Nice," she breathed when Amber retreated. But in seconds it was Mary's nose only inches away from Amber's brazenly displayed crotch. She took an even bigger whiff as the tightly-stretched satin rubbed across her nose, and I saw the tell-tale signs of her sex flush even in the dim lights. When Amber finally pulled away, Mary had a dazed and horny expression on her face.

Amber told me to lay down and take off my coat, so I stretched out the length of the couch and let the hot little redhead straddle my chest. She leaned forward and pushed her boobs back into my face – then whipped off her satin bra. Suddenly I had huge boobs and bare nipples caressing my face while my estranged wife watched.

"You do it to him, Amber," she encouraged. "You get him nice and worked up! Let him smell that pussy, honey," Mary instructed. "Really put it in his face and make him feel it!" Amber grinned and started to do just that, moving slowly up my body while I watched her rack swing and sway in time with the music. She looked down at me knowingly before she began rubbing her crotch across my face. I could detect the faint aroma of her arousal, of sweat, of moisturizer.

While I was suffocating on pussy, however, the show didn't stop below the belt. I felt someone – it had to be Mary – unfastening my belt and allowing my rock-hard pole to spring free.

"I can't touch that," Amber warned, apologetically. "That could get me in trouble."

"Don't worry about it," Mary assured her as she pulled on my sensitive cock, "this is all mine. You just keep him distracted up top. I'll give him something to work on down here."

Amber smiled and nodded, and started circling my nose and face with her hot, panty-clad box. I mean, I could feel the heat pouring off her cunt. I wisely kept my hands at my sides, boxed in by her thighs, and gasped into her pussy as I felt Mary's sucking mouth descend upon my prick.

Have you ever had a blowjob while you're getting a couch dance? Highly recommended.

Amber kept rubbing her ass and pussy across my face, reaching down and pulling my hair gently to force me tighter against her. I'm as familiar with the rules of a strip club as anyone, and I know the rule about 'no touching' – especially the naughty bits. But what's a guy to do when the hottest stripper in the joint is covering your face with her twat? I answered that question by pushing my tongue against her panties, just over the clitoris, and lightly tonguing her through the garment.

"OH, wow," Amber said, rolling her eyes. "Oh, yeah!" With that kind of encouragement, I got a little bolder in my explorations, and the next time she swept her pussy across my mouth, side to side, I caught the edge of the elastic with my tongue and managed to slip it past her labia to brush against her clit. The writhing spasm she produced would have been worth a beating by a bouncer.

Meanwhile, Mary's hot, tight mouth was suctioning my happy prick like it was the last one on earth and about to spoil. She greedily swallowed every inch, burying my shaft in her throat, her hand digging into my slacks to play with my balls while her firm, tight lips pleasured me. The sensation was overwhelming – getting your cock sucked while you have a face full of pussy? It was like 69ing, only the moans around my cock and the juicy pussy on my face weren't in synch the same way.

I was in heaven, though. Have I mentioned I love eating pussy? When I got Amber's tacit permission to "sneak one past the goalie" I indulged whole-heartedly, running my tongue back and forth through her lips. Her breathing got ragged and she began making little moans – staged, no doubt, for my benefit, but pretty realistic sounding all the same. I knew she was having a good time when she suddenly seized my head and held it tightly to her clit. I instantly started sucking on the hard little knob with all my expertise, doing the same lightning-fast tongueflicks that Mary was doing on my dick.

The music changed to another song, something a little lighter with acoustic guitar. Amber didn't seem to notice, except that her body adopted the new rhythm automatically as she ground her clit into my hungry mouth. Mary, meanwhile was giving me the best blowjob she was capable of – and she had become adept since her affair, thanks to the bean jar. She was putting everything she had into this one, too, and I could feel it: devotion, admiration, pride, and plenty of good-old-fashioned raunchiness. I mean, she was in her third trimester, only weeks away from mommy-hood, and here she was blowing her soon-to-be-ex husband on her knees in the back room of a sleazy strip club while a jaded half-naked stripper rubbed her pantied crotch across his face. That scores pretty high on just about anyone's kink-o-meter. I know I was getting off. The combination of feelings and the bizarre situation made the sex exquisite.

Of course all good things must come to an end, and before I was quite ready to finish I felt myself spasm ecstatically and flood Mary's sweet sucking mouth with my seed. She swallowed it automatically, but it took a moment for Amber to realize what happened. When she did, she reluctantly climbed off my face.

"Whoa," I moaned weakly, panting for breath while my stick cock deflated. Mary took the opportunity to suck the last few remaining drops out of it. "That was sooo ridiculously hot. . . "

"Happy Birthday, Bill," Amber said, warmly, as she bent down to kiss me. She did it so thoroughly that it was the only time I felt a flash of jealousy from Mary. She wisely kept her thoughts to herself, though, and when Amber straightened my wife was back to her horny self.

"That was amazing," Mary assured me. "I got a great view of your ass the whole time, from down here. God, what I wouldn't give to dance like that . . . with a body like that."

"Well, you still have almost fifteen minutes left," Amber said, impishly. "What would you like to do?"

"Dance for my wife," I commanded, after a moment's thought, and watching for her reaction. Amber looked at me, then at Mary, with an inquisitive expression. "Seriously, dance for her. Turn her on. I want her panties soaked. She's been talking about fucking a woman lately to re-live some high school memories, and I think she should get a reminder about how much fun it is."

Mary blushed heavily and looked away, but Amber wasn't having it. The stripper smiled, almost sincerely, and she picked another song on the mp3 player. She started swaying, her hips rocking hypnotically as I helped Mary up to her feet and then back into one of the chairs. She seemed a little self-conscious, but her eyes were dazed with excitement and lust as she watched our dancer seduce her with movement.

I sat back and idly played with my deflating dick as Amber began to caress herself. It was a slightly different dancing style than she had used with me, more sensual and slower, more about her touching herself than merely thrusting her tits and ass in my face.

"Do you like dancing for women?" I asked, casually, while I touched myself gently.

"Oh, yeah," Amber said, as she twisted around and rocked her ass in tiny circles. "Women are better tippers. They aren't grabby, the way most guys are. More polite. I can't tell you how many times I've been in here with a dude and had to pull his fingers out of my twat. Gross. Women don't do that. Except maybe a few of the bull dykes, but they tip like fiends. The hetero girls don't give me any shit, which is nice. One wife last week spent her entire dance time discussing my moisturizer while I was wiggling in her lap, that was a hoot!"

Mary smiled up at her as Amber began closing in on her face with her bare boobs. "You do have beautiful skin!" she said, although I had no idea how she could tell in the dim light.

"Thank you , sugar, I kinda have to," Amber said, pushing her ample tits on both sides of Mary's face. I took a mental Polaroid – it was that hot. "I mean, it's not just my face and hands, every fucking inch of me is in your lap, so I had better have perfect skin. I spend eighty bucks a month on product – and they all have to be complimentary scents. Some people have allergies," she explained, as her left nipple trailed across Mary's forehead and eyes. "Am I doing anything for you, Sugar?"

"Oh, God yes!" Mary said, beaming. "I forgot how much I liked boobs. And mine are about to be wrecked . . ."

"Oh, don't worry about that," Amber dismissed. "Would you believe I've had two babies come out of this body?"

"Oh my God, you've got to be kidding!" Mary said, eyes wide with surprise. "You? I don't see a single stretch-mark!"

"They're there, just faint," Amber said, turning around and sticking her ass brazenly in Mary's face. "I use a special cream . . . lots of Vitamin E, lanolin, that sort of thing."

"You have got to let me know what it is!" Mary demanded. "I . . . I want to get back to my sexy self after . . . the pregnancy."

"It's not too hard," Amber shrugged, making her boobs bob. "You just gotta want it."

Mary cut her eyes to me for the briefest of seconds. "Yeah, I'll want it."

After that my brain cut off as I watched Mary get more and more excited by the writhing redhead. I was almost ready to go again when the music finally stopped.

"Time's up, I'm afraid," Amber said, apologetically. "And y'all have been lovely – really, you made my night. It's always nice to see a happily married couple get out on the town, explore their relationship, and enjoy their sexuality!" I don't know what she made of the expressions and looks on mine and Mary's faces, but she didn't comment.

I mean, if this sort of thing had happened back before her affair, I would have whole-heartedly agreed with her. But the fact was that this was the dysfunctional result of infidelity and betrayal, a temporary respite in a long, bitter process of revenge and retribution, atonement and penance. While tonight was fun, Amber's observation brought the illusion that we were happily married again crashing down on me. Mary felt it too, and while it was a downer to the wonderfully kinky experience we just enjoyed, we both kept our mouths shut.

I paid Amber for her time and tipped her generously, and then escorted Mary back out to the limo. We were silent until we got into the car, after Mary consulted with the driver. She finally spoke as we were pulling away from the curb.

"So, was that a memorable birthday celebration?" she asked.

"Oh, my yes," I said, sighing beatifically. "I concede the point, Mary: that was creative, erotic, and delightfully raunchy, all at once. You exceeded my expectations on every level."

"Thank you, Bill," she said, sighing with satisfaction. "I admit, I put a lot of work into it."

"It shows, Mary, it shows. Well done."

"Well, if you aren't completely tired out yet . . ."

"What, there's more?" I asked, surprised.

"If you're willing."

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I was intrigued.

"I've instructed the driver to go someplace. I'm, um, more than a little aroused after the club. And the restaurant. And everything. Honestly, if I don't cum soon, I'm going to explode. So I thought I'd take you someplace interesting and let you do . . . well, pretty much whatever you wanted with me. But I'd really enjoy a good, hard fuck, just for the record."

I considered. I'd cum twice already tonight, but I was still mentally aroused, and my pecker was already stiff in anticipation of more fun. I could easily go again, I decided, and Mary had earned a little reward for her efforts.

We were at our destination in only a few minutes, and I had to admit, I was surprised even more. We had pulled up into the parking lot of Mary's deserted church.

"You want to fuck in a church?" I asked.

Creamer
Creamer
1,649 Followers