Second Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creamer
Creamer
1,643 Followers

And then there were the two closed-circuit television cameras concealed in the ceiling. I could watch whatever my caged bird did in the privacy of her room.

But the diary -- that was insight straight from her mind. Priceless. If she was being truthful, then she really did plan on trying to literally suck me back into a relationship. And I was more than willing to let her try.

Because this was all a scheme I had cooked up. A scheme I controlled, and one that I had scripted. She was free to improvise, but I was the producer of this little drama.

I had agreed, when I had returned from Canada after the New Year, that I would allow Mary to move back into the house, into an unfinished section I had built after we separated. It was on the ground floor, off the kitchen, a ridiculously small maid's quarters that would add value to the home when I sold it. She had always been against the inconvenience of remodeling when we were together, so it had been among the first things I had done when she left. Now she lived there on a single twin bed. There was a bureau for clothes and a bookcase full of childcare books, and the tiny bathroom was packed with her supplies. Here she would stay until the baby was born, no more than a maid herself.

In exchange for this generous room and board, she had to keep the house clean -- and I was demanding. She also had to serve me sexually on demand. That might sound a little unusual for someone who was planning on divorcing his cheating whore of a wife, but since her infidelity and pregnancy, I had been outrageously horny. She could take care of it, or I could look elsewhere -- and this time of year, I was just too damn busy to look elsewhere. So I got her to suck me off, and I could even fuck her -- even if her increasing bulk made such things more and more difficult. I hadn't really taken advantage of my fucking rights since she came back -- it was too soon, yet. But I was more than happy to continue getting blowjobs from her, and I'd gotten about two a day in the weeks since she'd come back.

But I wasn't merely punishing her. I still wanted my divorce. I wanted it bad, and I would get it. And then, after a period of self-exploration, introspection, and fucking everything with a vagina, I wanted to find another wife. That was her bait. Mary might be able to come back to me and re-apply for the job, but as far as I was concerned she had to compete against all the other single ladies of our metropolis.

I planned on having a very active post-divorce sex life, before I settled down again, and I have to admit, I'm quite a catch. I was one of the top "bean counters" at my firm, an up-and coming accounting firm that had (thanks to me) just cracked our first big client. I had oodles of security, was good at my job, and had excellent prospects for early retirement. I'm not body-builder perfect, but I work out -- and while I was never particularly attractive, I was aging very nicely, thank you very much. Just because I'm a CPA doesn't mean I look like a nerd.

And the offers were already starting to pour in. Mary's little sister, Susan, was helping me sort them out -- that was part of the bargain, too. What Mary didn't know was that I had been fucking her little sister since Mary left. Susan was a fine piece of ass, a schoolteacher who didn't have much time for a relationship. I might have married her, if the sparks had been there. As it was I was happy to fuck her stupid every chance I got while she sorted through the social calendar and lined up prospective dates for me.

It was upon Susan's insistence that I had kept Mary in the running. When the time came to consider a second wife, Mary would have to be among my top choices -- if she could hang.

I mean, she had done me wrong, as wrong as a woman could. I couldn't just forgive and forget, not with that bastard baby in her belly. Even she could understand that. And the part of me that still loved her wanted her to at least try to win me back. I had even taken some clandestine steps to assist that process.

I had bribed her family priest (Mary comes from a good Catholic family, and she has always been pretty devout -- adultery notwithstanding) to suggest adoption and reconciliation -- by any means necessary. What Mary and I did was no sin in the eyes of the Lord -- we were married, after all, and according to Catholic doctrine we could never be truly divorced without a handwritten note from the Pope. So the priest encouraged her to do whatever I asked as penance for her behavior, and hope for better days. I have a lot of personal problems with the Church, but one has to admire their devotion to rules.

In the mean time I was more than happy to get my cock sucked every day. Usually twice a day. Mary had settled into a placid routine of waking me up with a hummer, fixing breakfast, getting me off to work, cleaning house, going to the market, fixing dinner, and then watching TV until I got home. Then another hummer, and maybe a third before I went to bed. Every man's domestic fantasy.

But it wouldn't stay that way. As pleasant and enjoyable as the daily oral sex was, I was still furious with her for the pain and grief she had caused me. I wasn't about to let her slide back into my life like nothing happened.

No, I was luring Mary into a false sense of security, and then I would hammer her with humiliations and degradations. She thought she could endure the full brunt of my wrath? I was eager to test that theory. She wanted penance? I would ensure more than a few Hail, Marys passed her lips. I didn't want to hurt the baby -- he was the innocent product of her disgrace, as much a victim as I -- but his mother would get the full, twisted fury that boiled in my gut at the sight of her cheating face.

But slowly. Painstakingly. Painfully. I wanted to milk this for as much as I could, and I had plans on how to do that. We would see if Mary's devotion was more potent than her endurance. And I looked forward to that.

It was the only thing that was keeping me going.

Creamer
Creamer
1,643 Followers
12