Second Year After Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt looked more relaxed. "Thanks, Drew. This helped a lot. And don't take this the wrong way, but I love you, as friends."

"I love you, too, Matt. Have a Merry Christmas! And call Sophia!"

~~~~~

Patti was going to spend Christmas Eve with her parents, then would be back to Mom's house for Christmas Day partway through the morning. As I mentioned earlier, Toni was spending Christmas Eve with Jason's family, so Mom and I were going to go over to her parents, which was our usual routine. Mom stopped by the house after work, not even getting out of the car while I carried our box of gifts outside and got into the car.

On the drive over, I brought Mom up to speed on our conversations with Sophia and Matt, and she thought we had handled it as well as we possibly could.

Grandma Anna and Grandpa Scott welcomed us in, saying that Aunt Maria was about 15 minutes away. We sat in their living room, and Grandma Anna asked, "So how are plans for the wedding coming along?"

I answered, "Patti and Mom shopped for dresses two days ago. Patti and I are going to work on the invitations once Christmas is done, and get them out to everyone."

"Where are you going to honeymoon?" Grandma asked.

"We're going to Acadia National Park with Mom over Memorial Day week to scatter the last of Dad's ashes. Assuming we each start new jobs right after, we won't have time for a separate honeymoon trip, so that will have to count as it."

Grandpa teasingly asked, "You're taking Tina on your honeymoon?"

"Separate hotel rooms, Dad," Mom answered, chuckling. "I can shop in Bar Harbor while they, you know." We would indeed get two rooms, but they'd be adjoining, just as our rooms for the wedding were arranged. The second bathroom would see more use than the second bed.

Aunt Maria showed up, solo. Apparently she had broken up with her latest boyfriend. "The asshole's married. His wife showed up yesterday, screaming about how I was trying to steal her man, and I told her I didn't know he was married, and she could have him back, if she really still wanted him, but I was done. Why do men do that?" She was looking right at me.

I answered, flippantly, "Just the dumb ones, Auntie. The smart ones get permission first."

That caused Grandpa to blow beer out his nose. Tending to him kept Maria from following up, but oh, the looks she was giving me.

Dinner was an assortment of hearty soups, with big pieces of french bread to sop everything up. I had a serving of each type, trying to keep my mouth full and avoid the looming discussion.

Maria finally cornered me during dessert. "What did you mean about getting permission? Do you and Patti...?"

Mom was watching from across the living room, a bemused smile on her face. I got myself into this, and no way was she going to rescue me from it.

I nodded. "She and I have a similar philosophy on love, Auntie. We both believe that the heart has an infinite capacity for love, and we accept that we are not the only ones capable of bringing each other happiness, so we don't get jealous about it, so long as we're being honest with each other."

"Have you...?" she half-whispered.

I chuckle and whispered back, "Done it? Yes, usually we've added another person or two to our bed and made love to them together, but we've also made love to other people on our own. Do you want all the salacious details?"

"No, no, that wouldn't be appropriate, would it?" Her face was flushed, and from her eyes I could tell she really wanted to hear more, but thought she shouldn't. Her nipples were poking through her well-filled blouse, so she'd obviously heard enough to get turned on.

"Does your Mom know about this?" Maria asked.

I nodded, saying, "She's aware of it. We've actually had some pretty good conversations about the emotional aspects of it, that I think she'll apply in her own life going forward, as she dates more."

Maria sighed, before saying, "Gawd, if some guy came to me saying he had his wife's permission, I'd never believe him."

"Ask to talk to her, then. Any guy who actually has permission won't be bothered by you checking on it, because he already knows her reaction to the question and her answer. And who knows? You might get a threesome out of it."

Maria's cheeks went deep red, and a shiver went through her, and she hugged herself to me, and I felt her abdomen ripple against mine, while her breasts pressed into me. Holy shit. Did I just make her orgasm, just from talking about my sex life? Or was it talking about hers? Either way, she was quietly cumming in my arms.

We had the attention of the whole family by that point. Maria jerked away from me, whispered, "I'm sorry," and dashed to the bathroom. Mom followed her, throwing me a questioning look. I could only shrug.

About 15 minutes later, they came back, and Grandma and Grandpa just ignored the whole thing.

We did our gift exchange. The only notable gift was a tool set I got from Grandpa, an exact match to one he'd gotten Dad five years ago, that was sitting in the garage, and could be considered mine now. I had just used it a couple days before, in fact, to repair a picture frame. Well, we had a second garage now, so the tools would have a home. But I couldn't figure out if the duplication was intentional, or accidental, and didn't really feel a need to ask.

We said our goodbyes, and headed home, me driving.

On the way, Mom said, "I almost told her."

I asked, "Aunt Maria? About you and me?"

"Yeah. You rattled her tonight, and she was feeling really guilty about getting turned on by her nephew. She tried to play it off as she was visualizing some women she knew and their husbands, but if imagining you and Patti in a threesome with her weren't in the mix, too, I'd be amazed. I was really tempted to admit to her how much you turn me on, so she shouldn't be surprised at having the same reactions to you, and that it was okay."

"Would you actually tell her?" I asked.

"Maybe," she answered. "I'm thinking about it, actually. Would that bother you?"

"If the people we tell can be trusted, and I'd certainly trust her, I'd be happy just to have fewer people to lie to, you know? It was so hard talking to her about our philosophy without blurting out that you were one of the people we shared our love with."

She teased me with, "Was it hard? Was it really, really hard?"

"She is as gorgeous as you, Mom. But no, I was not erect, even when she orgasmed against me. I was too surprised by it to react. Another 20 seconds in that clinch, though..."

"Is my Drew looking for another conquest?"

I felt a jolt at the question, and answered with, "What conquests? I didn't set out to seduce you, you asked me to make love to you first and I happily said yes. You invited Toni into our bed, and Jean offered herself up. Matt and Sophia kind of just happened, and they were thinking about it already, before Patti and I were. And I imagine if anything were to happen with Aunt Maria, you would be involved there, too. Not that I'm complaining about having multiple women in my life, but I haven't been instigating."

Mom touched my cheek, and said, "Maybe not consciously, baby, but you do give off this vibe that makes it easy to fall for you, so you don't have to push. My desire to make love to you didn't come from nowhere, it was fueled by who you are, especially how you treated me those first days without your Dad, and that one afternoon with Patti. You may think Toni is in our bed because of me, but none of it would have happened if she hadn't opened up to you on the beach that night about her dad and sister. She did that because you expressed concern about her, when you could have been freaking out about being caught, and she trusted you. And she told me the reason she was coming to our cabin in the first place was mainly to talk to you, to thank you for being so good to her earlier in the day. Ultimately, we're both your lovers because of you, for actions that you didn't intend to be seductive, but had that effect anyway. So, I'll ask a different way - if Maria expresses a desire, would you match it?"

I didn't have to think long about it, and soon answered, "Yes. I have no doubt. But would you? Make love to your sister?"

Mom answered even quicker. "In a heartbeat. If she's bisexual and open to it, I would want her. Part of me always has. If I learned to be sexy from anyone growing up, it was from emulating her. You do know she dated your Dad for a while before me, don't you? I was 18 and they were 21. As I started falling for him the more he was around, I fantasized about sex with them both. I've never told anyone that before. She recognized that Tom and I were both developing feelings for each other, and actually pushed him towards me, and stepped aside. Literally sat us on the couch, put my hand in his, and said, "You two belong together," and walked away. We had our first kiss right after that. I'll always owe her for that. So do you, for that matter - you wouldn't exist otherwise. At the same time, I was disappointed that the fantasy threesome didn't happen. If we could have that now, with you in your Dad's place, I'd love it. I just wouldn't get your hopes up too high, because I'm not that confident that she'd say yes. I've seen no indication that she's bisexual. Her reaction to being turned on by you was pretty bad, and she might not get past the idea of incest with either of us."

"All of this because I joked about getting permission."

Mom laughed. "See? You didn't intend for that to be seductive, but because it's also a true component of your life, it might just result in that."

We got home, turned on Christmas music, and went to bed, and made love to each other slowly, caressing more than anything else. At Mom's prompting, we whispered to each other what we would do to Maria if she were in bed with us, and it provided the extra turn on to produce two fantastic orgasms.

~~~~~

Christmas Day, 2013

I dreamed of the Christmas morning a year before, of showering and then being nude when I walked in on Mom clad in just a towel, but instead of being embarrassed, I got hard in front of her, walked over and pulled her towel off and she dropped to her knees and began giving me a blow job.

I woke to her giving me one for real. She had a real twinkle in her eye when she realized I was awake, and pulled off of me just long enough to say, "Merry Christmas, Drew" then deepthroated me immediately after, and pumped her head up and down so quickly that I came before I could even respond with anything but a moan. It was perhaps the best blowjob she had ever given me.

When my brain functioned again, I said, "Wow, Mom! That's some Christmas gift! Can I return the favor?"

She chuckled, "Later, after Patti gets here. Let's get coffee and breakfast started, then we'll wait for her before exchanging gifts."

I put on an apron to make the bacon, but otherwise we were both nude in the kitchen, and little touches were happening here and there, more playful than seriously trying to arouse. Suddenly, I heard the sound of my Dad's laughter in my head, as if he was right there watching us and approving. Mom didn't react, so I knew it was just me who heard it. Still, it put a smile on my face, even if it was just imaginary.

Patti arrived around 10:30, wearing a beautiful grey sweater and skirt combo that she'd gotten from her parents. Mom and I were still nude, so Patti undressed and joined us. The three of us exchanged our gifts, including a necklace I got Patti from the same jeweler who made our engagement and wedding rings and Mom's wedding necklace. This one featured a rose gold chain, with a pendant made of a peach-colored pearl, with a diamond accent stone above it. I got Mom sweaters and slacks that Patti again helped me pick out, and a pair of diamond earrings in a rose gold setting.

Done with gifts, we decided to head to my Dad's parents' house early, for Christmas dinner, rather than have sex first. Mom and I showered quickly and we got dressed in clothes we'd given each other, while Patti got back in the grey outfit, and carried a large box of gifts to the car. This would be the first time I had seen my Dad's family since the whole brouhaha with Uncle Dave throwing Toni out the previous summer, and I was hesitant to go, but my Grandpa Dave had apparently promised that my uncle would be on his best behavior.

"So the motherfucking asshole showed up," is how he greeted me. Uncle Dave had clearly been drinking, you could smell the whiskey on his breath from feet away. If this was his best behavior, I'd hate to see his worst. I saw Mom and Patti both cringe by my side, my right hand instinctively curled into a fist. Even if he was technically correct about me fucking my mother, I'd had enough of his anger towards me for taking Toni's side in all this.

So, apparently, had Grandpa. He quickly shoved Dave into the wall, nearly knocking him off his feet, and pinned him there with one arm just under his neck, clearly ready to turn that into a choking hold if he needed to. "You shut your thrice-damned mouth!" he shouted at his son. "You promised your mother and me you would behave, today of all days, and instead you call Drew a motherfucker right in front of his own mother, insulting them both? What kind of man are you? You're sure not the man I raised you to be. Now, I'm giving you one more chance. Either you apologize to Drew, and treat him the way an uncle is supposed to treat his nephew, or you leave, and if you fight me on this, you don't ever come back. If you make me choose one of you, I stand with Drew. Do you get me?" He then pulled his arm away from Uncle Dave.

Grandma was standing on the other side of this confrontation, softly crying. Dave simply walked out, not saying goodbye to anyone, and avoiding eye contact with me. I walked over to Grandma, and pulled her into a hug, quietly saying, "I'm sorry, Grandma, I never meant to cause such problems in the family, just from loving Toni like my real aunt."

She pulled back from me a little, wiped away a tear, and touched my cheek with the same wet fingers and said, in a trembling voice, "No, baby, this isn't your fault. You did what you felt was right, just like your Daddy always did, don't ever apologize to nobody for that, not even me. This is my son, being hardheaded, judgemental, and quite frankly his drinking is out of control, and I don't know what to do about that besides pray for him. Maybe the first two things are my fault, because he gets a lot of that from me, and the Lord knows I need a yelling at from time to time, too. Your grandpa always knows when it's time to deliver one, and he delivered mine regarding Antonia months ago, but she's apparently blocked our phone number, so I haven't been able to apologize to her. But I can apologize to you, thank the Lord. I'm so sorry if I had any part in making you feel like you couldn't come around here because of Antonia. I've missed you so much. Can you forgive me?"

I was amazed. This was the most modest and contrite I had ever seen her in my entire life. I said, "Grandma, of course I forgive you. Merry Christmas," and hugged her to me again.

Uncle Tony, Aunt Mimi, Angie and Carrie showed up just then, and we had to explain all that had happened. Tony looked pissed when we were done, and I had the feeling his brother was going to get another yelling at pretty soon.

Once we shook off what had happened, we actually had a pretty great Christmas Dinner and gift exchange. Except Uncle Tony gave me yet another duplicate of that same tool set. Oh, well. You can never have too many tools.

Angie and Carrie hovered around Patti most of the afternoon, chattering about wedding plans. I think they were both wishing they could be bridesmaids, but Patti and I were adamant about keeping the wedding party small.

Finally, Mom, Patti and I said our goodbyes, and headed home.

I still owed Mom some oral loving after the way she had woken me up, so I wound up on my back, with Mom straddling my face, as I licked her the best I knew how, while Patti started out sucking me, then climbed aboard my cock and started riding me up and down.

Deciding to be corny, each time one of them came, I hummed the music to "The 12 Days Of Christmas," letting the vibrations run into Mom's pussy. It took my ladies a while to figure out what I was doing, but by the time I got to the "five gold rings" verse, they started cracking up, then it started feeding into their orgasms, and they seemed to be competing for whose orgasm would start the next verse, and they were humming along while kissing each other. They switched places after the 7th verse Tina's was the 12th orgasm, just a second before Patti, and I almost couldn't finish humming the tune, as I started cumming at "8 Maids A Milking", and the rest came out half-hum, half-moan, as we were all driving each other higher to this grand explosion.

My wives were cuddled against me, when Patti's phone rang.

She got up and answered it, then squealed. "He did? Tell me!" she said, then listened for about a minute, before saying, "Congratulations, you two! I'll tell Drew! Merry Christmas to your family!" She hung up and climbed back in bed, pulling the covers over us.

"Matt proposed to Sophia, I take it?" I asked.

Patti chuckled. "He showed up at her parents' place during Christmas Dinner, and dropped to one knee in front of her whole family. Grandparents, uncles, cousins, the whole clan. Did you know he was going to propose?"

I shook my head and said, "No, he didn't say anything, but I figured if they resolved the jealousy issues, it was the only thing keeping them from taking the leap, so it's not a really big surprise, and besides they're the only couple we know who could be getting engaged, unless it was Duke proposing to Jean, and I think it's too early for him. I was thinking Matt might do it New Year's Eve, but I guess he couldn't wait. I wonder how he came up with a ring so fast, though."

Patti smiled, saying, "It was his grandmother's. His grandfather gave it to him when she died when Matt was 15, so it's been in his room at home all this time, waiting for the right woman. It even fit Sophia's finger perfectly."

Mom chuckled, and said to me, "See Drew? You even get other people together without hardly trying."

Patti looked puzzled, and asked, "Am I missing something?" and Mom shared about what had happened with Maria the night before, and how Mom felt I attracted women without hardly trying.

Patti laughed at that, and said, "Oh, absolutely. He doesn't know how attractive he is to women, and that's part of his charm. If he ever actually learned to harness that while keeping his modesty, we wouldn't just need a bigger bed, we'd need a third house. The man could have a harem, I swear."

"I'm not sure my body could keep up," I said, while thinking it would be a delightful exhaustion.

~~~~~

December 26, 2013

Patti and I spent the morning addressing wedding invitations. After writing Uncle Dave's, I set it aside. I really didn't want him making a scene, especially with Aunt Toni at the wedding. But the Uncle Dave I used to know, him I wanted there. I just couldn't see it happening, and put the invite in my desk.

Patti and I had dinner with her parents, exchanged some minor gifts, and Patti stayed there when I drove home. Mom had already gone to sleep when I got home, so I surfed the Web for a bit, then slid into bed behind her, and nodded off. Or did you think we had sex every night?

~~~~~

December 27, 2013

Mom was up and off to work before I woke. I was in the kitchen, in shorts and a tshirt, eating an English muffin with peanut butter, when the doorbell rang. I was shocked to see it was Uncle Dave. "What do you want, Dave? Think up some more insults?"

He tensed, but released that with a sigh. "I came to apologize and make peace, if I can. May I come in?"