Second Year After Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I flung the garter over my head, it wound up in Kenny's hands. And as the tradition goes, Kenny now had to put the garter on Amber's leg. But when I went to introduce them, I had no more than said, "Kenny, this is Amber..."

When he jumped in with "Kilson, right?".

Amber asked, "Do I know you? You look familiar, but I can't place you."

Kenny chuckled softly, "We go to the same university, Amber. I mean, we're not at the same college, so we don't socialize in the same circles, or have had any of the same courses, but we've certainly seen each other here and there on campus. It took me a while to make the connection, though. Makes me wish I'd had the courage to talk to you. You're gorgeous."

Amber smiled, and said, "You seem to be doing just fine right now."

That bolstered his confidence even more. "What brings you to Drew's wedding? I thought I knew all of his friends and family, and most of Patti's."

"I'm a high school friend of Patti's, and my Dad just moved us to the house next door to Drew and Tina while I was at school, so I didn't know until Break started that she knew Drew. She invited my whole family."

I jumped in with, "The two of you can get better acquainted later. You've got a room full of people waiting for -that- garter to get onto -that- leg, so they can resume dancing and getting toasted."

Amber sat down on the provided chair, and Kenny took a very, very long time sliding that garter up her leg, as folks in the room cheered him on. I swear the temperature in the room rose 5 degrees, and Amber was seriously squirming.

They were surprisingly inseparable after that, talking and dancing, and ignoring pretty much everyone else. Then suddenly, they disappeared, and we all knew they were headed upstairs to one of the hotel rooms. Henry was concerned, so I briefed him on Kenny, and how he was a nice guy, and he relaxed. Sandy was grinning. Inside, I was concerned with why Amber was jumping into something with him so quickly, but that was her choice. Even if I were married to her, I wouldn't own her like that.

Toni needed to work again the next morning, so wasn't going to spend the night with us. I got a kiss on the cheek from her, as she whispered, "I love you, husband."

Then Mom whispered to me, "I'm going to spend the night with Henry, okay? This should be yours and Patti's special night." Although I didn't agree, I couldn't object, either. I still didn't have a condom.

I kissed her goodnight, and she and Henry left hand-in-hand.

The real shock of the night was seeing my Uncle Dave talking for a long time with my Aunt Maria, and the two of them exchanging a tender kiss, before Maria left to head upstairs. He had been polite with Toni earlier, and wasn't drinking at all, and I was relieved. Grandma had gotten her chance to apologize, and was actually calling her Toni. And like that, the rift in the family felt like it was nearly healed. I wondered what my Uncle Dave would think if I told him that Toni was now his niece-by-marriage, though.

When Dave came to say goodnight, as he, Grandma and Grandpa had not gotten rooms at the hotel, and he was driving Grandma and Grandpa home, he said, "Drew, thank you for including me tonight. I would have regretted not being here. Look, I've got to know. Are you going to be okay if I ask your aunt out? Ever since I first met Maria at your parents wedding, I've been attracted to her, and now the age difference matters less." I quickly calculated that he was 7 years younger than Maria, and I knew that meant he was 16 when that wedding happened, and Maria 23. Now they were both in their 40s. At opposite ends of that range, but he was right, the age difference mattered less.

I left him hanging for ten seconds, then said, "You don't need my permission, if that's what you're asking. If you treat her right, we have no problems. If you don't, I'm not the only person you have to worry about."

We finally reached the end of the reception, and the remaining guests headed up to their rooms. Patti and I had just gotten her out of her gown when there was a knock at our door. We tossed on robes, and Patti answered it.

It was Sandy. "Patti? Amber's having sex with that Kenny guy in our room, Tina's with my Dad in his room, and I suddenly don't have a place to sleep. I know this is your wedding night and all, but can I join in with the two of you? Maybe treat me as your wedding gift?" She had a huge grin at that last question.

Patti looked back at me, and I said, "Of course, Sandy. Come on in."

This wasn't the threesome I was originally expecting on my wedding night, but we still had a lot of fun, with Sandy really gaining confidence the more we spent time with her. She let me fuck her, finally, while she and Patti were in a 69, and she loved it, turning into a firecracker like Jean with a series of small rapid orgasms leading to a big one. I'm sure Patti produced most of these orally, Sandy expressing a wish that her Dad would do the same with her and Amber.

After I'd orgasmed in each of them twice, I was drained, and fell asleep to the sounds of their continued moans...

~~~~~

March 22, 2014

...and awoke to Sandy and Patti teaming up on a blowjob. It was apparently something she hadn't done yet for her Dad, and Patti was teaching her how. Man, if this was her as a novice, she'd be deadly as an expert. They were both making my toes curl, and I gushed an orgasm before I really knew it was coming, moaning both of their names. Sandy started licking it up.

"Good morning, husband," Patti said, coming up the bed to kiss me.

"Good morning, Mrs. Barnes," I replied. Sandy giggled.

"Your Mom was right. That does make me think of your grandma."

I laughed. "It's about the only thing the three of you have in common, right?"

A knock on the door resulted in Sandy and Patti pulling the covers up, while I tossed on sweat shorts to answer it. It was Henry and Mom. He asked, "Have you seen Sandy?"

I opened the door, saying, "She wound up here last night, because both Kilson rooms were occupied."

I saw Henry tense up when he realized Patti and Sandy were nude under the covers. He couldn't bring himself to look at them. He'd made love to both of them, separately, but seeing them together, he couldn't handle it. I walked him to the bathroom and closed the door behind us, and he relaxed, then looked ashamed, sitting on the toilet with his head in his hands. I perched on the edge of the tub, facing him.

"Okay, Henry, clearly this is about more than not having sex with two people at once. You were petrified in there, with people who love you, all of whom you've had sex with, not counting me, just because two were naked, and not even having sex at that moment. What is really going on?"

"It... it's hard to talk about," he whispered.

I put my hand on his shoulder, and said. "If it were easy, you'd have done it already. But clearly you need to talk to someone, and since we've already agreed to keep each other's secrets, I would seem as good a candidate as any. Unless you'd prefer to talk with Tina or Toni?"

"It would be harder with them, I think." Henry took a deep breath, and let it out. "It goes back almost 30 years, Drew. When... when I went into the Army at 18, I was... gang-raped by four other soldiers during Basic Training. They knocked me out with a blow to the head, and when I woke, my arms and legs were tied to the frame of a bunk, my pants were off, my underwear stuffed in my mouth and I was... being... being fucked up the ass, no lube or anything, at least until the first of them ejaculated. By the time anyone showed up to stop it, they'd apparently all had me, I had internal injuries that needed surgery because they'd started out on me with a baton... and I basically shattered emotionally. An extreme case of PTSD, they'd call it now, I guess. It took a year of intensive counseling just to stop from waking up either screaming or in a cold sweat every night, and another two before I could relax enough to make love to even one woman I had fallen for, and I married her. She was the girls' mother, Tonya."

"God that's horrible," I said. "So now, the prospect of another person being involved reminds you of that?"

He nodded, saying, "I know it makes no sense, logically, but it doesn't have to. Even when it's my daughters, who I trust implicitly, It's just where my head goes, even to think about more than one person touching me and the pain comes back and I get panicked."

"From what Amber and Sandy have said, they know nothing of this. Did their mom?", I asked.

He nodded. "She was one of the nurses in the hospital where I had the surgery afterwards, and I fell in love with her instantly, but I couldn't even let her kiss me at first. If not for her, I think I would have killed myself. Because of her, I worked through all of the therapy, while also attending college and could finally make love to her three years later, and we married before I started medical school. So, yeah, she knew all about the rape. We never had reason to uncover the group sex issue, and it wasn't until Sandy asked to join Amber and me that it first flared up. At first, I thought it might be related to the incest, but when I started dating your Mom and went on a double date with Toni and Jason, I felt attracted to Toni, but when Tina hinted later that she and Toni were sometimes lovers, I felt the same thing at the prospect of having both at the same time, even before being with your Mom for the first time."

I asked, "Do you think maybe it's time your girls knew? So they can help you progress further?"

He nodded, and I opened the door and called Sandy in. She was now in a robe, and took my place on the tub, and I closed the door. Patti and Mom were dressed and sitting on the couch, and Mom asked, "What did he say?"

I thought for a second, and remembered I had leaned on our fairly new trust to get him to talk. "I basically asked him to trust me, so I think it's best if he tells you each himself. It's pretty bad, though I think telling the story to more people would help him in the long run." I started to get dressed, when there was another knock on the door. Patti got up and opened it, and it was Amber.

"Have you guys seen either my Dad or Sandy?" she asked.

Patti chuckled, "They're both here, come in."

Amber walked in, and not seeing them, asked, "Where?"

I answered, "Your Dad had a bad reaction when he and Mom walked in on Patti, Sandy and me, and I was the only one in any clothes. It triggered the same reaction he has to the idea of threesomes. I had to pull him into the bathroom to get him to relax, and we talked about it. Sandy's in there now, and I guess you would be next. He's finally willing to talk about the part of his past which causes that."

Amber's eyes widened, and she said, "Really?"

Sandy opened the bathroom door, and I could see she had tears on her face. Seeing Amber, she turned back and said, "She's right here, Daddy."

Although I couldn't see him from where I stood, I heard Henry ask, "Can you come here, honey?"

Amber walked into the bathroom, and Sandy closed the door behind them. I finally finished getting dressed, and I could tell Mom was itching to ask me about Henry, but knew I'd already said it was Henry's story to tell. I said, "I'm sure he'll tell you, Mom. Just have patience with him, okay?"

She looked up at me, and said, "It hurts me to see him in so much pain. I think I'm falling for him, Drew. Is that going to bother you?"

I looked her in the eyes, "If it's about you leaving me for him, then yes I'd have a problem with it, but I'd still let you go, if he makes you happier than I can. But if you're asking me to share you with him like you and Patti and Toni share me, I have no problem with that, and I'd be a hypocrite if I did."

Patti joined in the hug, saying, "I feel the same way. I don't own either one of you, Our vows, both yesterday and last year, our joining into a triad, and now a quad, are always voluntary. I just want you to be happy, Tina, and if I get to be part of making you happy, great, but if I don't, my desire for your happiness doesn't end. Let your heart feel what it's going to feel, Tina, and we'll be there cheering you on, however it turns out."

A tear fell from Mom's eye. "I love you both so much. We're together for life, I hope. But I think there's also room for Henry and his daughters in our life and in our hearts, even if we never do all wind up in the same bed at the same time. It's a good thing we have so many beds between the three houses."

Patti and I both laughed, as the door to the bathroom opened, and the Kilson family walked out, tears on all three faces, but smiles, too.

Henry came to me and said, "Thank you, Drew, you were right. It was time to tell them." He turned to my wives, and said, "Time to tell all of the women I love. Drew, can you go up to my room and grab my suitcase and your mom's? It's 812, here's my keycard. They're packed. Sandy needs to get changed and both girls need to pack, and there's an a hour until checkout, but I want to tell Tina and Patti before I chicken out.

So I walked Sandy and Amber back to their room, which was next to Henry's, and once inside, I asked Amber, "So, you and Kenny?"

She smiled. "Yeah, me and Kenny. Do you have a problem with him?"

I gave her a smile back. "No, he's been one of my best friends, and if being with him makes you happy, I'd be happy for both of you. However, he knows nothing about my Mom and me, and I'd like to see it stay that way. If you decided to tell him about you and your Dad, it would raise some questions about his relationship with my Mom, which could lead back to me."

She brushed my cheek with her hand. "I think you misunderstand, Drew. I'm not in love with him, not like I love my Dad, or even how I've come to feel for you over just the past week. But like your Mom and my Dad started out, I have to date someone, once in a while, to avoid suspicions. There were serious sparks there when he was putting that garter on my leg, so I let them flourish, and he gave me a couple of really good fucks last night, and I think he enjoyed himself, too. I'll let him be my cover boyfriend at school, at least until we graduate, then I'll probably find some reason to break up with him, and pretend I'm focussed on my job for a while as my next cover. Unless true feelings develop between us, I'm not planning to tell him anything about my relationship with my Dad, ever. So your secret isn't at risk from me."

I left the girls to pack, and went to Henry's room, grabbed his and Mom's suitcases and took them back to my room. Mom, Patti and Henry were snuggled together on the couch in the room, and while plenty of tears were still wet on their faces, it was clear that they'd been kissing together, as well, which for Henry was a breakthrough with two women together.

The four of us rolled our suitcases down to the lobby to check out and ran into Duke, Jean and Kenny doing the same thing. Amber walked up to Kenny, and gave him a kiss, and said, "Are we on the same flight back to Baltimore tomorrow?" They were, and used their phones to rearrange their seats to be next to each other.

I thanked Kenny and Duke and said my goodbyes, then the Barnes and Kilson families left for our homes.

The six of us spent the afternoon together, our last before Amber, Patti and I headed back to school in the morning. Toni got home from work, and the seven of us shared a big pasta dinner, then Henry, Amber and Sandy went back to their house, and Patti, Toni, Mom and I went to our bedroom.

I initially paired with Toni in a 69, while Patti paired with Mom, and then we switched. Mom's pussy was drenched and she was cumming constantly while I licked at her pussy and clit.

I put on a condom as she turned onto her knees, and thrust into her from behind, as she came again before I even finished that first stroke. Patti and Toni were in a 69 beside us, and the love in the room was fuel for me.

Mom came again, and the way her vagina was rippling around me produced the same kind of tingling I had experienced with Amber, and I exploded into the rubber, thrusting harder and harder.

Mom and I both collapsed, panting. When she could speak, she said, "Oh, that was something else. It's going to be tough being without you two for another two months, but what a great way to fill me up emotionally. I love you all so much."

We echoed her, then after I disposed of the condom, we spooned around her and slept.

~~~~~

Next up: Back to school, graduation, and a few surprises.