Second Year After Ch. 04

Story Info
Graduation isn't the only thing changing their lives.
6.8k words
4.71
22.5k
38

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

Author's Note: Welcome to Chapter Four of Second Year After, the sequel/continuation of First Year After. I hope you're enjoying the story. As always, constructive feedback is always encouraged.

Disclaimer: All sexual activity described here is between fictional characters over the age of 18.

~~~~~

March 24, 2014

Back to school, for the last time.

Matt and Sophia had come back to the apartment the day after the wedding, so already had dinner ready when Patti and I arrived.

They both made a point of saying what a great time they had at the wedding, even though Patti and I had only spent about 15 minutes with them the whole time. And probably less than that with others.

When Matt started to call Patti "Mrs. Barnes," she kissed him to shut him up. He kissed her back, hard. When they parted, he joked, "I've never been kissed by a married woman before."

"Promise not to call me Mrs. Barnes," Patti responded, "and you'll get to make love to one tonight, with a condom, though."

"I didn't forget, Patti." Matt said.

We finished dinner, and Patti and I made quick work of the dishes. We met Matt and Sophia in their bedroom, where they were already in a 69, and I could see Matt's tongue splitting her lips and swirling over her clit. The sight made me hard before I had my clothes off. I was so tempted to kneel behind Sophia and thrust my cock into her, even with Matt there, but I knew that would freak him out as much as it probably would me in the reverse situation.

As if she was reading my mind, Patti knelt beside them, matching Sophia's pose, and wiggled her hips. I climbed onto the bed behind her, and grabbed her hips, my left hand in contact with Sophia's hip as well, and slid my cock home into Patti, and both women moaned at the exact same time. And in my head, it completed the illusion that I was stroking into both together. It didn't last long, of course, but that one moment felt perfect.

I fucked Patti quick and hard, and came in her as she reached her first orgasm. Matt and Sophia matched us 30 seconds later.

We took a break to have some of the leftover wedding cake we'd brought with us, then went back to the bedroom. Matt walked over to what looked like a whole box of condoms, and grabbed one. I laughed, and said, "Is that still the box you had Freshman year?"

He answered, "No, I threw those out after Sophia said she didn't want me using them. I got a new box just for Patti."

"A whole box? Are you anticipating that much sex between now and graduation?" Patti asked, teasingly.

Matt grinned, as he put the condom on an already stiff cock. "I was a Boy Scout. Be prepared, right?"

"Well, Boy Scout, come earn your sex merit badge," Patti called, taking the same position on the bed as she had for me. Matt was inside her while Sophia were still warming each other up with kisses. She whispered, "I want to try something." She led us in front of Patti and Matt, where Sophia knelt facing them and pulled me to kneel behind her. She looked in Patti's eyes, and said, "I want you to," and as she leaned forward to kiss Matt, pressed her right breast to Patti's mouth.

I don't know whose eyes were widest, mine, Patti's or Matt's, although Matt stayed surprised the longest. Patti closed hers, as she began sucking on the proffered nipple, and raised a hand to squeeze the other.

I fit my cock into Sophia's slot, and thrust slowly forward, trying to not push her into Patti too hard. Matt was over his shock, and clearly getting turned on, as his thrusts were getting stronger, and pushing both girls towards me. I wound up having to reach around Sophia to clasp hands with Patti to not fall backward.

The more Matt thrust, the higher Patti straightened upwards, until she was face-to-face with Sophia, their breasts mashed together, arching their backs just enough that Matt and I were still able to fuck them. I thought for a moment that they were going to kiss, hoped they would, but instead, they put their chins over each other's shoulders, so Patti could kiss me, and Sophia could kiss Matt. Both women broke those kisses to scream that they were cumming.

It hadn't taken Matt and I long to synchronize our thrusts, in and out at the same time, so it came as no surprise that we came at the same time. Sophia and Patti both came for the second time, then we all kind of fell sideways, landing in a heap on the bed.

When he'd caught his breath, Matt said, "Baby, what was that? Are you turning bi?"

Sophia sighed, "Call me curious. I wanted to know if it felt different to have a woman's lips on me, someone who I can trust to let me find my own way sexually."

"So, was it different?" Matt asked.

"A little, I guess." Sophia said. "Her lips were softer, but this was her first time doing it to me, so I don't know if she's always this gentle, or was hesitant."

I could see Patti smile. "You let me know you want it harder, I'll do harder. Now, maybe?"

Sophia looked over at a clock, and said, "No, we should get to bed, we have 8 o'clock classes tomorrow. We'll have Friday to see what comes next."

So we untangled from each other, and Patti and I headed to our own bed. As we climbed in, I asked, "Do you think she's just curious, or is she actually coming to terms with being bi?"

Patti thought about it, and said, "I'd lean towards curious, if it's even that. If she were actually attracted to me, I think I would have seen it years ago. But I'm beginning to wonder if her motive in getting more involved with me is actually about you, instead."

"Me?"

Patti nodded and said, "Yeah. If she's got the idea in her head that she loves you, she might see just two barriers between her and marrying us. Matt, and her not being bisexual. If she determines that she's comfortable being with me so long as being with you could come with it, she might dump Matt for you. I don't think for a minute she'd be dumping him for me, just you."

"Just when I thought we'd gotten them pushed back together again."

~~~~~

March 27, 2014

I got an email from Kenny, informing me of the "news" that Amber had asked to be his girlfriend, at least for the rest of the semester, with "an option for more later."

~~~~~

March 29, 2014

Foursome Friday, and everything was proceeding as usual, no particular contact between Patti and Sophia, when Patti kissed her during one of our position changes. Surprised, Sophia stiffened up and pulled away. I saw fear flash across her face for a second, before she recovered, and hugged me close, tears beginning to fall.

I looked at both Matt and Patti, and only saw confusion. I told them both, "We'll be right back", and picked Sophia up and carried her to her and Matt's bed. I sat next to her, took one hand in mine, and looked her in the eyes. "Soph, you've been gradually getting closer to full intimacy with Patti, but your reaction just now tells me that it might be just an act. What I want to know is why? I want you to be honest, right now. Are you faking, and are you doing that for you, for Patti, or for me?"

Sophia broke from my gaze, then whispered, "For all four of us. So that maybe, when we graduate, we decide to continue..." She looked me in the eyes once more, and spoke more forcefully. "Don't get me wrong, I love Matt, and I'll never leave him. But I love you too, Drew, and I know Matt loves Patti. I thought if I..."

"What?" I asked. "If you could fool us? Fool yourself? How was dishonesty about your sexuality going to make this better?"

"I didn't want it to be a lie. I wanted to react the way Patti wanted..."

I put a hand on her shoulder. "But it's not that easy to be who you really aren't, is it?"

"No, I guess it's not. But you lie all the time, so you can stay involved with your Mom. How is it that different?"

I went blank for a moment. "Wow. Is that how you see me? Loving my Mom -is- me being honest with myself, with the deep love I feel for her, Patti, and Toni, as my wives, along with some others like you and Matt, who we stay open to being intimate with, even if it's just going to be temporarily. My lies, if you want to see keeping a secret as a lie, are only to protect Mom first, Patti and Toni second, me last. If I could, I would shout my love for them from the rooftops. But I can't. Can you see that?"

A tear rolled down her cheek. "Is that how you see me? As just some temporary fling?"

I wiped it away, saying, "What I feel about you isn't temporary, just the actions I can take based on those feelings and other decisions we've all made, including mine to be with my Mom, and yours and Matt's to go to Detroit.. Maybe if Matt felt differently about incest, it could be different, but I don't see a way to keep doing this past graduation, without increasing the risk that he finds out."

From the doorway that I hadn't closed, I heard Matt say, "Finds out what? That you started boffing your Mom after your Dad died, and you and Patti consider yourself married to her? I know, Drew. i'm disappointed that you think I would freak out at you. It's not my thing, but you are my friend. I will always have your back."

Patti, Sophia and I all asked, "How?" at the same time.

He shrugged, as he sat down on the other side of Sophia. "Two years ago, we set up a utility program on Sophia's laptop to record her Skype chats because of some fights she was having with a cousin who was Skyping her at odd hours, and sometimes she forgets to turn the program off before she starts a new chat. After we got back from Christmas break, I was doing some file cleanup on her computer, and noticed a recording file from Christmas Eve morning when you guys were being so mysterious, so I watched it. It was certainly more than she indicated you'd talked about."

"And you didn't say anything?" I asked.

"What was there to say?" Matt said. "We all know the reason for both calls that day was to decide either to tell me and open the possibility of us joining your marriage or to push me away so I wouldn't have to know about it at all. If you had told me, I would have said that I would keep your secret, but I wanted nothing to do with being married to your Mom. Same result really as your 'You have to be bisexual' excuse for turning down a marriage between the four of us, but by not telling you I knew, it was you two making the decision to end things at the end of the semester, not me, and I thought that it was better for Sophia and me over the long run for her not to resent me about it. I didn't expect she was going to try and become bisexual for Patti to overcome what was basically a lie in the first place."

I could only say, "Shit. Another example of why I wish I didn't have to keep Mom and me a secret. It comes out in the weirdest ways. My Aunt Maria figured it out over the last year, just from observing our behavior at a few gatherings. I almost died when she said she knew during our dance at the wedding."

"You could always end it," Matt suggested.

I responded, "It has crossed my mind many times, but in the end, I can't stop loving her, and I can't stop her from loving me, or ask Patti and Tina to stop their own relationship. It was their relationship that actually turned sexual first, although my Mom's feelings for me played a role in that, too. I wonder sometimes what my life would be like now if my Dad hadn't died. Would Patti and I have married this year and be trying to conceive now, without committing to a triad with Mom first? Would I be as close with my Aunt Toni? Would the four of us have still gotten together, or would things have gone differently if I had not spent that semester at home with Mom? Instead of us struggling with the idea of this foursome ending, would we be talking about forming our own group marriage? His death keeps rippling through my life, producing some changes I really like, others I don't. And having to choose between being with my Mom and being with the two of you is one of the things I don't like. I'm sorry, but I choose Mom."

"It doesn't have to end," Patti said, climbing into my lap, "Not completely, anyway. Since the risk of Matt finding out is clearly gone, I think we can still get together sometimes, just keep it separate from our group at home." She reached over and flicked Sophia's ear. "And with no pretending to feel something we don't actually feel. I love you, Soph, but that doesn't mean I want you to twist yourself up trying to love me the way you think I want. I love who for who you are, and that's a hetero woman - with very tasty tits."

We all cracked up at that, and the tension drained from the room.

So did the mood for continuing the foursome that night. We did wind up cuddling together in Matt & Sophia's bed, though, and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~

March 30, 2014

I bet you were expecting us to start the next morning with dueling 69s, or something? It just didn't happen that way. Matt got an early call saying his parents were coming over, so Patti and I took a quick shower, then scrambled back to our bedroom, and we were getting dressed for the day when they arrived. We couldn't help overhearing a momentous discussion.

Matt's father Sam started out positive, "Son, you know I'm proud of you, don't you?"

"Yes, Dad, thank you. Why do I have a feeling there's a but coming, though?"

"Matt, I need you to take over the business from me. I know you have your heart set on GM, but... I'm dying, it's a brain tumor. The doctors are going to try every treatment, but all they're hoping for is to extend a six-month prognosis to a year. With me in the hospital regularly, your Mom can't keep up the business without you. Maybe that means the two of you eventually selling the business, and going after your automotive career later, that would be up to the two of you. You'll be the man of the family."

Matt's mom Carla said, "I can't lose you both, Matt. Your Dad to this disease, and you to distance. Help us get through this, and I promise we'll sell if you still want to go to Detroit, and I'll come there, just to stay close. Maybe start a new store there."

I could hear the tremor in Matt's voice. "What about Sophia? She's got a job in Detroit lined up, too."

"She's in Marketing, right?" Carla asked. "I'll hire her right now. Wouldn't 'Director of Marketing' look great on her resume? We just lost the woman who was our marketer for the stores. What do you think, sweetie?"

Sophia answered, "I'm in if Matt is. Family comes first."

Matt said, "Do I get to finish school?"

Sam laughed, "After everything I've spent on tuition, you're not quitting two months short of that diploma. You'll both have to help out where you can, nights and weekends, though, so finding time to study will be important."

"Okay, Dad, I'll do it."

Sam and Carla soon left, and Patti and I came out of our room, to find Matt and Sophia hugging in the middle of the living room, tears streaming down his face. Patti and I joined them in the hug, offering what condolences we could.

Matt sighed, before saying to me. "You've been through this, Drew, what do I do?"

I thought a few seconds, before answering, "Matt, at least you get warning. You get to treasure the time you still have with him, instead of assuming he's out of the woods medically and taking time with him for granted, like I did. You get to say goodbye. I don't even think I told my Dad good night that last night, never mind goodbye. So, be there for them both, we'll take over chores here, so you both have more time to study, and make sure he knows how much you love him before he goes. Most importantly, know that there is life on the other side of his death, and it still can be great."

And that's how Foursome Fridays officially came to an end, as Matt and Sophia surrended most of their spare time to the business. We found time to play a few more times during the rest of the semester, usually Sunday nights, but not as a set-aside time like before.

~~~~~

April 10, 2014

Patti and I Skyped Mom for her birthday, and Toni joined on the call. We sang her Happy Birthday, but Mom seemed quiet.

Patti asked, "How are things going with Henry?"

Toni answered, "He's spending every Sunday and Wednesday with both of us, the rest he's been with Sandy. We've gotten him to sleep nude in the same bed, without making it about sex, and yesterday, he woke up spooned behind me, with a hardon, although nothing more than that happened until Tina got out of bed to start coffee and then he made love to me once she was gone. They're baby steps, but at least he's moving in the right direction. He's also letting himself be more forceful with us when we do have sex, which we think is another good sign. He's getting gradually looser."

We broke the news that Matt had found out about us, and there was clear relief that Matt was going to keep the secret. The news about his Dad's illness brought out sympathy, and a thoughtful expression from Mom that I couldn't quite read. Was she thinking about Dad, and not being able to say goodbye, or was it something else?

~~~~~

April 20, 2014

Mom sent me an email saying that Maria had dumped Dave. Not having learned everything he really needed to, he'd gone into another homophobic rant in front of another girlfriend who revealed herself as bisexual. He handled it better than with Toni, but he was still making the same mistakes.

Apparently, telling Mom about this was Maria's own admission to being bi and led to the first sexual encounter between the sisters, but Mom didn't say much more than that.

~~~~~

April 23, 2014

Another email from Mom. Henry made love to Mom and Toni together for the first time. She said he was tense at first, but after he had his first orgasm with Mom, he was fine with Toni, then repeated with both of them, with the other woman riding his face.

~~~~~

April 29th, 2014

Mom cancelled on almost all of our usual Skype dates since her birthday, and seemed evasive on the phone. She said everything was okay, but something seemed way off to both Patti and I, and Toni had no idea what it was, but was getting the same vibe.

~~~~~

May 10, 2014

Focusing on finals took my thoughts off of Mom, as the four of us bore down for the final week of college.

~~~~~

May 15th, 2014

All four of us had our last finals two days before commencement, and with Sophia's, Patti's and my families all arriving the night before it, we took our final opportunity to have a final foursome before they did. Sophia came to Patti, and said, "I want you to go down on me. I really want you to have me at least once, in case we never manage to get together again."

Matt and I were both dumbstruck, as our two ladies got undressed, Sophia lay on her back on the bed, and Patti knelt between her legs and lowered her upper body and face, but kept her butt in the air. Sophia moaned as Patti began kissing lightly all around her pussy, then she looked up and said, "What are you guys waiting for? This is a foursome, right? Drew, bring that cock here to my mouth, and Matt, does Patti have to wiggle her bum to get you in action?"

Matt finished putting on a condom and knelt behind Patti, and sheathed himself in her, then started gently thrusting in and out, so Patti could stay in position between Sophia's legs. I lay beside Sophia, and she pulled my cock into her mouth, and was using her tongue to excite every nerve ending I had, in between the moans Patti was quickly eliciting from her.

I made eye contact with Patti, and they were sparkling, happy tears forming in her eyes, but not falling. I knew she'd wanted this intimacy with her friend, but thought she'd never get to experience even as much as she already had over the preceding months.

Sophia had me into her throat, and it did not take too much time for me to shoot off down into her stomach. I didn't lose the erection, however, and she didn't stop sucking. But when I came a second time, I wilted, and shifted down so I could suck on Sophia's breasts. She exploded when I sucked hard on one of her nipples just as Patti brought her to orgasm again, and Sophia blacked out.

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers
12