Second Year at the Beach

Story Info
Another night overlooking the ocean.
760 words
3.88
20.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DatsunZ
DatsunZ
7 Followers

A year had passed since our last venture into the night air while on vacation. This year it didn't take much coaxing to get my wife to head out on the deck for another evening in the night air. This time was similar to the last in that there was no one staying in the cottage to our right, but there was a family staying in the cottage to the left.

I went out ahead to check to see if there was anyone out and about this evening, and aside from a few people taking midnight walks on the beach things seemed pretty deserted. I stood out there for a moment to enjoy the smell of the ocean blowing up the beach, when my wife came out on the deck. She had just taken a shower a few moments ago and was wearing her robe. I turned around to meet her as she let her robe fall open revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. That shocked me at first that she would do this without looking around first. We quickly started an embrace and kissing each other in the midnight air.

I of course being one who loves playing with her huge breasts had my hands roaming and began pinching her nipples. It took very little time for her to start to moan lightly in the night. I broke the embrace to let her know that I was going to go retrieve her beloved vibrator from the suitcase inside.

As I took a few steps towards the door she dropped her robe and said that she had brought it with her, as I turned back to her she laid her robe up on the picnic table that was on the deck and proceeded to lay on top of her robe, sort of putting herself on display on a pedestal. I started rubbing my hands all over her naked body making sure not to touch any vital areas at this point, although it had very little affect as she quickly turned on her vibrator and started working it on her clit. I managed to place one finger inside her wet pussy and start a gentle in and out motion with my hand as I used my other hand to start caressing her areole.

I watched the expressions on her face and could tell when she would hit that spot, she would lay her head off to the side and gently tilt her head backwards and the waves flowed through her body. I could feel the muscles of her pussy tighten and then release around my finger as each orgasm reached its peak. I spend about a half hour teasing her nipples with my tongue and pinching her nipples, before the final build up came and she arched her back and you could hear a soft moan as she started to cum with such force. She drenched her robe with the fluids that were flowing between her legs. She then settled back down and just lay there enjoying the sounds of the ocean.

Thinking we were through I helped her sit-up on the table to gather her things. She bent over to kiss me and told me to lay down and relax. I laid down on the table as I was told and she quickly ran her hand up under my shorts and started to rub my aching cock. I hadn't worn underwear in hopes of coming out here this evening. She let her other hand roam over my chest as she continued massaging me. I'm not sure why pain feels so good, but she bent over and took one of my nipples in her teeth and started biting me which sent shivers up and down my spine. She has magical hands, she can rub me and tease me at the same time, making me yean to cum, but keeping me on the brink.

She gently cupped my balls and started massaging them as she took my dick in her mouth and started rubbing her tongue on the tip of head, making my eyes roll back in my head and sending shivers up my spine. She then started pumping my now wet cock vigorously until cum started shooting up my stomach. She then kept rubbing the head of my dick causing me to wiggle wildly on the table, as after I get off the head is extremely sensitive.

We put or clothes back on and spent a few more minutes enjoying the night air and then retired to our room.

DatsunZ
DatsunZ
7 Followers