Secondee Slut

Story Info
HR Secondee gets what she wants.
2.3k words
3.93
23.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capuletes
capuletes
10 Followers

I work for a international American company in London. There have been countless reorganisation and restructures over the last two years and during our last one, the London office had an one of the US HR team seconded across for 6 months. There is always a fear that you'll get a pious idiot from Headquarters that assumes they know best. We were very lucky that we got Suzi however and I write this story following her return last month.

Suzi was 28 years old, HR professional identified as a high-performer who had got the UK 6 month project but with it. A great girl that could laugh at herself and just naturally get on with people. It was no surprise that she was married but it didn't stop anyone from checking her out. Suzi was 5"6, auburn shoulder length hair with a slim, toned body, estimated 34C tits that she liked showing cleavage, a tight ass and a stunning smile. Simply, there was every reason to like her. The only reason I found out about this story was by accident walking to the office and randomly walking behind Suzi checking out her ass and heard her on the phone to a friend telling them that she had been having the filthiest sex and her husband would be furious if he ever found out! I was staggered and my heart fluttered and already knowing too much but I discreetly kept within ear shot to find out who the lucky guy fucking her. It wasn't until a minute from the office that Suzi said

"He told me this morning that I'm going to be fucked at least twice today, god, Jamie makes me such a whore! I'm getting excited for our next session already"

Instantly I wanted to follow her all day to witness this session, but I knew the best opportunity I had at finding out more was to call Jamie into my office. Jamie was a junior project manager reporting to me, 25 years old and a decent guy, or at least gave that impression. He was 6"1, a good looking guy but not a model, short dark hair, trim and a natural way about him.

I backed off so Suzi didn't know I was there and entered the office. By the time I got to our floor, I saw Suzi at her desk, already studiously engrossed in her e-mails. She was wearing a knee length black skirt, pink shirt and silhouetted black bra. I passed her and went into my room, immediately calling Jamie asking him to come to my office.

"Morning boss"

as he announced his entry

"Shut the door please Jamie"

He sensed that there was something serious due to occur as my door is usually open. He closed the door and obviously tensed from his jovial entrance, sat down.

"Jamie, do you know our policy on inter-office relationships?"

This conversation was only going one way and this opening line made that very clear to both of us. I continued

"I have become aware that you and someone in the team may be engaged in an unannounced relationship!"

I made the statement rather than a question and saw worry come across his face. I didn't really care about the policy but I wanted him to give up the story of Suzi's knicker-dropping and I already knew he was going to tell all to try and keep out of trouble

"I'm sorry boss, I would have told you but, well, she's married; and not to me"

he responded with an obvious but unnecessary fact. I moved the conversation on.

"Tell me how this happened and what's been going on"

"Suzi has been coming back to mine for about two weeks now, she's alone in London and I was showing her a good time and things kind of got out of hand"

He already confirmed what I had learnt but I wanted to know more. Jamie continued.

"we went out a couple of weeks back, just the two of us, got really drunk, she jumped me and we started snogging on the way to the tube. we went into a nearby alley way and she got my cock out and started sucking me off."

This has already got filthy very fast and I motioned for him to carry on

"she said that she was gagging for a good fucking being away from home and I was going to give it to her. She stood up, pulled down her knickers and grabbing my cock, turned around, put her free hand against the wall and directed my hard cock to her pussy. In the alley I was fucking Suzi from behind, squeezing her tits through her top and after 10 minute of roughly fucking her, I pulled out to cum. She told me to get my cock back inside so I did, then I came"

I had a hard cock myself listening to the uncensored story of Suzi being a cock whore

"After that, we went back to mine and we spend most of the night fucking each other"

He seemed to be getting into his element now showing off his prowess of screwing a hot married women. I was determined to hear all and was going to keep him talking

"Okay, I'm only not going to take this further if you tell me everything. As your boss, you should have told me sooner but one guy to another, nicely done"

Clearly my morals need worked on! Jamie thought about this for a second and agreed to the deal

"Basically, Suzi comes back to mine almost every night and we fuck each other's brains out"

I stopped him, and instructed

"Jamie, as the compromise here, you're going to give me details, start from that first night"

"Well, the first morning, we both woke up not knowing what to do. She could feel my morning hard-on against the small of her back and taking that as a lead, started giving me a hand job. once I was fully hard, she turned over and went on top. she was already wet and she started riding me. It was the first time I had seen her naked in the light and semi-sober. She has great tits and I was fondling them and squeezing her nipples as she kept riding me. She start riding me faster and talking filthy about how good my cock was inside her pussy, how she loved fucking it how she wanted to suck it again and I was going to fuck her every possible way. She then came and collapsed on me, cumming on my cock"

I nodded in an approving way and he continued

"After that, we came into work and pretended nothing had happened. At the end of the day, she gave me a post-it note that said she had already taken her knickers off for me. We waited until everyone in the department had gone, went into the side meeting room. We start snogging each other and she undid my belt and pulled my hard on out. Suzi sat on the edge of the table, hitched her skirt up and pulled me into her. We fucked on the table and up against the wall. At that point, I asked what about her husband. She said that this was our secret and she was going to have wicked way with me while she was away from home. I told her that I was going to have my wicked way with her then! While I had her up against the wall, screwing her forcefully and as deep as I could, she asked what I was going to do to her. I told her I was going to have her suck me off, swallow my cock and my cum, I was going to come on her tits and that she was going to take me in her ass as well"

I interrupted almost in excitement

"And you've fucked her ass?"

"Twice"

He replied with a self-satisfied smile. I couldn't begrudge him that.

"She said that she had never taken it in the ass before. I told her, driving my cock into her again, if she wanted to keep taking me, she was going to take me everyway I wanted. I continued telling her what I was going to do to her that I was going to cum on her face and she was going to ride my cock while on the phone to her husband. At this point she started cumming and as I kept my cock inside her, it told me that she was a very naughty girl"

I interrupted at this point

"I presume you've done that as well in the last two weeks! You will have to be careful here Jamie, it's a marriage you're playing with"

"We have done that, I also made her take me in her ass and while she was talking to her husband, I came in her ass at the same time!"

I had to admit I was impressed with both of their deviance but before I could interrupt, Jamie continued and was obviously enjoying telling his boss of his conquest of this hot married colleague.

"I had her have a threesome with my housemate last weekend . She came over expecting Tom to be out and let herself in. She had stripped off and was in the living room with a vibrator playing with herself waiting to surprise me. Tom and I came back from a run when we came in, she couldn't see the door and as we entered said that she was so horny and she was ready for a mammoth, all day fuck session. Before I could say anything, Tom came into her eye sight and asked her how many she could take at one time!"

I couldn't believe that this very sexy colleague from America was such a slut; I was very hard listening how Suzi behaved behind closed doors!

"After the initial shock and attempts to cover up, I told her that as Tom had seen her in all her glory, that there were no secrets anymore and that it was a great way for Tom and me to warm down. Suzi seemed to accept the concept and told us both that no one must ever know."

He looked at me with a laugh and said

"Guess that didn't work!"

He continued

"We then took turns fucking Suzi on the living room floor, bending her over while she sucked Tom and I fucked her from behind, we then swapped while she sucked me and was fucked by Tom. After 30 minutes of using Suzi at our pleasure she started having multiple orgasms while Tom was fucking her from behind with a finger in her ass at the same time. She pretty much collapsed. Afterwards, we all had showers and watched tele. When the evening came, Tom said that he was going out as he had no plans but Suzi seemed disappointed and asked if he wanted another session like earlier? She stood up and stripped off in front of us both and very matter of factly, if you guys can fuck me once, you can sure as well fuck me twice and completely naked walked into Tom's room"

I glanced over his shoulder and through the window to where the professional and alluring Suzi was sitting, now seeing her in a totally different light.

"We both went into Tom's room and spent the next hour fucking Suzi. I took photos on my iphone while she was sucking and fucking us. She didn't want me to but after a couple she started posing. Threes a really good one of her riding Tom, hold up her tits for the camera."

While he was telling me this part, he was using his iphone to obviously find the photo for me

"She asked me as I was taking the photo if her husband would like this pose! I told her I doubted it. As we were in a more comfortable environment, we kept screwing Suzi in every position. I didn't take her in the ass but while she was riding me, Tom fucked her there and she was sandwiched between us. She kept cumming for about three minutes until both Tom and I came within 30 seconds of each other."

He handed me the phone with the picture and I started scrolling through. Suzi looked incredibly hot and very slutty with cock in her mouth and in her pussy.

"And other than giving her a quickie this morning, that's about it!"

He concluded his tale of filth and I composed myself and told him

"Well this will stay between us but don't let anyone else know, you don't need that problem"

Jamie was obviously very pleased with himself after essentially bragging how he had Suzi, the hot American secondee, being his cock slut who was willing to fuck at his request and was obviously up for anything.

"No problem boss, any suggestions on other things I could do with her?"

It was tempting to tell him to get Suzi to come into my office now to give me a blowjob. My response was that he had to keep me informed of what he now does to her.

There was a month's more tales of filth to follow and Jamie eventually let me keep a couple of the photos for myself. Suzi went back to her husband last month but not before Jamie had fucked her over my desk, she had another threesome but with Tom and his girlfriend and Jamie had her take off all her underwear at the office and give them to him so that he could watch her tits during a conference call with the US team and then have her give him a blowjob during the call. I am trying to get her back for another 6 months!!

capuletes
capuletes
10 Followers