Secret Admirer

Story Info
A woman is seduced by an unknown lover - a tale with a twist.
24.1k words
4.39
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rather longer story than I had planned, but I hope you enjoy it. The usual combination of exhibitionism, voyeurism and panties, so I wasn't sure which category to put it in.

..................................................

Her life up until then had been ... unspectacular. Normal. She was happily married and lived in a nice house at the edge of a small town. Behind the house was pure countryside with fields and a forest. Her husband was caring and they got on well with one another. Just your normal suburban lifestyle. Normal that is, until that fateful day when she found the note.

Her husband had gone off to work early as always and she had finished breakfast and went down the drive to collect the post. They had a letterbox mounted in the stone gateposts, which meant that the postman didn't have to walk all the way to the door. She unlocked the letterbox and took the few letters out and skimmed through them. They were the usual collection of junk mail, bills and ... and a typed note on plain white paper.

"I can't get you out of my mind - you're the sexiest woman I have seen in a long time.

Your secret admirer."

Strange. Maybe it was some kind of joke. It was a bit weird though. She read it once more, scrunched the note up into a ball and threw it into the rubbish bin on her way back into the house. By the time Andrew returned from work, she'd forgotten about it completely.

A few days passed by before Katya received the second note. As soon as she realised what it was, she blushed and looked around, thinking she might catch someone spying on her. Of course there was no one to be seen and so she quickly tucked the note into the pocket of her jeans, gathered the rest of the post and walked back to the house. The driveway was only about 50 yards long but by the time she reached the front door and opened it, her mind was whirling with thoughts ... what had he written? Was it even a he? Should I tell Andrew? Am I scared? Do I need to be scared?

Truth be told, it was a little bit scary, but on the other hand it was also ... well, interesting. Curious now that she had reached the kitchen, Katya pulled the note out of her jeans pocket and flattened it out on the work surface.

"Yesterday I saw you walking around in that summer dress and kept thinking how nice it would be to slowly peel it up your thighs until I could see your panties. Or maybe you would even do it for me?

Would you? Would you like to flash your sexy knickers at me? I wonder if it would turn you on, knowing that you were exciting me?"

This time there was a P.S. "If you DON'T want me to stop, wear a pair of white trousers for me today."

Katya felt her mouth go dry. What should she do? She was a bit worried about the direction that this was going in and knew that she should tell Andrew and put a stop to this right away. The devil in her told her that it wasn't doing any harm and that she should just go along with it for a while. She could put a stop to it at any time she liked. The more she thought about it, the more she managed to convince herself that she was just having a little bit of harmless fun.

She tore the note into tiny pieces and threw the bits in the bin. Running upstairs before she could change her mind, she quickly tugged off her jeans and changed into a pair of plain white knickers and a pair of thin white cotton summer trousers. With her heart pumping, she walked back downstairs and went out into the garden. She had no idea whether he could see her or not and she didn't even know whether she wanted him to see her. She guessed that he was probably at work - unless he was out-of-work - but that still did nothing to stop the vague tingle of excitement that she felt.

***

When he finally got out of work, he was so nervous that he could hardly keep still. Would she be wearing the white trousers or not? Up until now everything had run just as he had planned it, but this was a major step. As he arrived at the house he saw her walking past the glass door. Yes! She was wearing them!

***

The evening arrived and her husband came home, but there was still no sign that her 'secret admirer' had seen her. Andrew behaved no differently from any other night and certainly didn't seem to notice that she had got changed. Well, that was probably a good thing! As she got undressed in the bathroom, she took off her white knickers and put them in the laundry basket. Unsurprisingly they were a little damp. She quickly pulled on her nightdress and went to bed.

'Good night.'

'Good night.'

***

The next day she awoke early and lay there in bed, wondering whether or not there would be another note waiting for her. Simply the thought that she was being watched made her tingle slightly with excitement. What on earth was wrong with her? The guy was probably 200kg and ugly! Still, there was always the chance that he was good-looking and the thought of some good-looking man watching her and writing those notes was definitely getting to her. Just as she thought about sneaking out of bed and checking the letterbox, the alarm went off, its horrible electric beeping making her jump and waking her husband beside her.

They got up, dressed and had breakfast together. Once Andrew had set off to work, Katya tidied up a little in the kitchen to give her husband enough time to be well on the way to work before walking out to the letterbox. With her heart pumping, she opened the mailbox to find a white envelope. With a little grin, she took the envelope and tucked it into the back pocket of her jeans before locking the letterbox again and heading back to the house. Once safely back in the kitchen, she ripped open the envelope to find a folded white A4 sheet of paper ... another note, this one typed:

"Thank you. I was very pleased and excited to see you wearing your white trousers for me. I particularly liked the fact that I could see your white panties through the material of the trousers ... that was a real turn on. I think we could have a lot of fun together!

Would you do me a big favour? Please put a pair of your panties on the table on the terrace for me. I'll return them to you of course ... although I can't guarantee that they'll be in the same condition as you left them in!"

Katya was shocked - he had to be joking! There was no way that she could leave a pair of her panties for him ... could she? What if Andrew caught her? Did he mean clean or used panties? Oh my God, what was she even thinking of?! She thought of the plain black cotton bikini style panties that she had put on that morning. They weren't exactly sexy. She couldn't believe that he would find them much of a turn-on. Maybe she should go ahead and do it? For once in her life, just do something completely out of character and take a risk? She was torn in two.

On the one hand she knew that it was crazy. She was happily married for goodness sake and nothing would ever come out of giving this pervert a buzz by giving him her panties. On the other hand, she was turned on and buzzing in excitement like she hadn't been for some time. This was turning into a real kick. That was when she decided that she was going to do it. In the blink of an eye, the decision was taken. It wasn't even a conscious decision, she just suddenly KNEW that she had to go ahead with this - just this one time - and do something totally crazy and risky for once. And she would enjoy doing it!

Having set her mind to it, she went upstairs to the bathroom and stripped off. She was aware of her stiff and aching nipples and knew also that she was getting damp with excitement. There was no way that she would be able to hold this out all day long. On the other hand, she didn't have much choice. She stepped under the shower and stood there for a moment, enjoying the hot water streaming down onto her body as she automatically cupped her breasts, gently squeezing her erect nipples, causing an ache of longing before she soaped herself all over and rinsed herself off again. Once she had dried herself, she walked into the bedroom and rifled through her underwear drawer, eventually settling on a pair of plain silk bikini panties in a metallic grey look. Slipping into them, she wondered whether she could actually go ahead with the proposal. It was only as she pulled on her top that she remembered that she had left the note lying on the work-surface in the kitchen. Christ! She would have to start being a bit more careful - these notes were dangerous!

As she walked down to the kitchen, she thought again about the notes. They would have to find a better way of communicating than this. Maybe she could leave a note for him with her panties. Maybe he had an idea what they could do ...

***

He spent the whole day thinking about her. He simply couldn't get her out of his mind. His hand had been trembling as he wrote the note. This was a big risk. On the other hand, what could really happen? The only thing that might happen is that she tore the note up and didn't react any more. So what? The painful hard-on that he'd been trying to hide all day was telling him a completely different story! He REALLY wanted her to follow his instructions...

The day dragged on and on until eventually he could go home and wait for the night to come. For the time when he would get his answer - one way or the other.

***

Katya was in a real mess by the time Andrew got back from work. Mid-afternoon, she had changed her panties again because she was so damp and had put the grey silk panties in a small plastic bag and hidden it in the sitting room so that she could quickly take them out of her hiding place and put them out onto the table outside as he had asked.

After an uneventful evening, they both went up to get changed for bed. Then Katya made her move. It was dark outside and she slipped out of the bedroom while Andrew was under the shower and headed downstairs. She quickly wrote a note on plain paper and then retrieved the plastic bag from its hiding place. Placing the note inside, she quietly opened the door to the terrace, took two steps out to the table, had a quick look around and then placed the 'present' on the table.

With her heart pounding, she shut the door and fled back upstairs to bed where she lay there nervously until Andrew came out.

'Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have to leave a bit earlier for work tomorrow.'

'What? When?' Katya was aghast.

'Oh, not so early, I need to leave just before 6am.'

'Er. OK. I'll get up with you.'

'Don't be silly! I'll just get changed and head off to work and grab a coffee when I get there.'

'Er, OK.'

'Good night!'

'Good night.'

He turned the light off.

6am. Would that give him time to collect the panties? On the other hand, if Andrew wasn't breakfasting, there was little chance that he would go into the sitting room, let alone see the panties on the table. It would still be a bit dark then. She lay there in the dark wondering whether she should get up and take her panties back. She would simply die if Andrew caught her!

It took a long time for her to get to sleep that night...

***

The next morning she awoke to the beeping of Andrew's alarm clock. It had been a restless night with very vivid dreams about her having to perform all sorts of acts in front of a stranger whose face remained hidden in shadows. In some of them, Andrew was also there watching her and even urging her on. As it was, she was exhausted and nervous. She debated quickly getting up and checking to see if her present was gone, but that would only have made Andrew suspicious. She never usually got up with him when he went to work early and she wanted to give him no reason to think there was anything unusual going on.

He walked out of the bathroom already dressed in his suit, gave her a quick kiss and said goodbye before heading downstairs. She listened to him as he got his shoes out of the cupboard and opened the door that led straight out into the garage. The next sound was even more reassuring. It was the sound of the electronic garage door opening - as slow as ever - and then once the door stopped, she heard the car door open and close and the motor start. She listened intently as the car pulled out of the garage and drove off, the automatic door to the garage closing behind it. She sighed with relief, waited a minute or two to be sure that the car wasn't going to come back and then rushed downstairs, opened the door to the terrace and peeked outside. Gone!

She slammed the door shut and leaned against it, her knees shivering in nervous tension. She took a few quick breaths and then rushed upstairs, flung herself into the bed and pulled the covers up over her face. As she lay there, one single thought kept circling through her head. She'd done it! She had actually gone and done it! She, the absolutely straight housewife had given a pair of her worn knickers to an absolute stranger! Her nipples stiffened in excitement. She thought about him picking them up, taking them out of the bag and feeling the soft silk between his fingers. She felt herself moisten and swell and slipped one hand down between her thighs. Maybe they were even still slightly damp! Then she thought about him holding them up to his face and rubbing his face in them, revelling in the feel of her silky panties against his face, breathing in the scent that they carried. Her scent. Her excitement. He would know now that she was excited by what he was making her do. What would he do now? How would he react?

Her finger slipped between her now wet and swollen lips and she started letting her middle finger move in small gentle circles over the nub of her clitoris. She was already close to climaxing, the excitement of the last few days had kept her bubbling along and now there was no holding back. As the first wave of her orgasm hit her, she pressed two fingers down hard against her clit and arched her back. Biting her lip to control herself she shuddered as the excitement subsided as quickly as it had arrived. What on earth was going on here? She had never come like that before! She flopped back onto the bed and closed her eyes. Before she knew what had happened, she had fallen asleep again. A deep dark sleep this time, undisturbed by any dreams.

***

With the plastic bag tucked safely in his pocket, he pulled into the underground car park at work. Checking first that no one was around, he pulled the plastic bag out of his pocket and slipped his hand inside. He reached in and pulled the grey silk bundle out. As he did so, a small white piece of folded paper fluttered out and landed on his lap. A note! He tucked it into his shirt pocket for later and opened the silk out until he could see the panties properly. They were of grey silk and had a lace front panel and had a narrow frilled rim along the legs and waist. Holding them up to his nose, he sniffed the silk and was rewarded with a heady mixture of Katya's perfume and her own scent. He was now convinced that she was also turned on by their 'game'. He certainly was - he already had an erection! What had she written? He was about to take the note out when he decided to leave it for now. He put the panties back in the plastic bag and hid them in the front compartment of the car.

He climbed out of the car, grabbed his bag and coat from the boot, locked the car and headed up to his office, draping the coat over his arm in front of him to hide his erection. Once in his office, he sat down at his desk and started up his laptop. Fortunately it was so early, that there was hardly anyone around. He took the note out and unfolded it.

"Here are my panties as promised. They may be a little damp as I wore them for you this morning! It is too dangerous to keep writing me notes - my husband might find one of them. Is there any other way that we can communicate?

Ps. What are you going to do with my panties?"

Yes! No sign of her not wanting to go along with it! She even wanted to talk to him! That was good, but difficult. The easiest thing to do would be to use email. He could create two anonymous email accounts. Then he would just need to give her the information that she needed to access her account. That would work. He quickly opened his browser and set up two accounts, calling hers doit4u16@ymail.com. The password was easy - grey silk! OK, now all he needed to do was to set up another account for himself and write instructions for her on how to access her account. He could hardly wait. He hid the note in the drawer of his desk and locked it, wondering how far she would be prepared to go.

***

Katya was beginning to get a bit worried. The whole day had passed and she now lay in bed in the dark wondering whether something had gone wrong. There had been nothing in the letterbox for her - she ought to know, she had certainly checked often enough! When she thought about it sensibly though, it seemed reasonable that he wasn't always able to respond so quickly. Anyway, she would rather he was cautious than risk making a mistake and Andrew finding out. Still, just the thought that there was a stranger out there somewhere with a pair of her panties, made her more than a little nervous and - she had to admit it - excited. With a sigh, she rolled over on her side and tried to free her mind of such ideas until she finally fell asleep.

She awoke the next morning to the sound of Andrew getting out of bed. She lay there quietly until he had finished in the bathroom and gone downstairs before getting up and having a quick shower. She dressed quickly and was just in time to kiss Andrew goodbye before he headed off to work. Once he had gone, she made herself a cup of coffee and sat there wondering how long it would take for her 'secret admirer' to get in contact with her again. Finally, she could wait no longer. She downed the rest of her coffee and went out to the letterbox. Opening it up, she grinned as she saw another note lying there. She snatched it out, locked the letterbox and headed back to the house. She wasn't even in through the front door when she opened the note and read it.

"Dear Katya,

Thank you for your panties - they really are very pretty and even still smell of you - lovely! I may tell you what I will do with them at some time but I agree with you, we need to find another way of communicating with one another. I have created an email account for you. You will need to go to the following site www.ymail.com and go to the 'free mail' page. I have created an account for you - doit4u16@ymail.com - with the password grey silk. If you log in with these, you will find a message waiting for you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Secret Admirer"

As soon as she had finished reading the note, she rushed upstairs and started her PC, cursing the Microsoft operating system that always seemed to take hours before it started (or even stopped!). As soon as it was ready, she logged in and started her browser. Within seconds she was opening her mail account. Sure enough, there was a mail from secret.admirer63@ymail.com. She clicked on it and opened it up.

"Welcome Katya!

At last we will be able to communicate with one another. I have to say that it is a big turn on having a pair of your worn panties here in my hand. I have been stiff all day thinking about the fact and about you. Will you do it again for me? I would love to have another pair of panties from you. Now that I know what size you wear, maybe I could even buy you some new ones as a replacement. Would you wear them for me?

Yours, secret admirer"

With trembling fingers, Katya clicked on the reply button and started to write.

"Hello secret admirer!

Who are you? Why have you chosen me? This all seems very one-sided ... I have done everything that you have asked, but I don't even know what you look like or what you are called.

I would like it if you bought me some more underwear, but before I do anything else for you, I want you to tell me what you have done or intend to do with my knickers."