Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could change her mind, she clicked on send. So, now she just had to wait to see how he answered.

***

It was late afternoon before he had the chance to check the new mail account and even then he was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of doing it from work. He had no idea whether or not the mail traffic was screen or logged and would have great difficulties in explaining the type of mails that he was writing.

It seemed to take ages before the web mail page opened up. Sure enough, along with the usual spam, there was a new email waiting for him from doit4u16@ymail.com. He waited a few seconds, enjoying the nervous tension that he felt in anticipation of what Katya had written. Hopefully he wouldn't be disappointed.

Finally he clicked on the mail to open it ... and grinned. He read the mail through a couple of times, revelling in her response, especially her comment that he should buy her some underwear and then started typing ...

***

By the time she'd finished all of her chores, it was getting pretty late. Andrew would be arriving any minute now, but she was so curious that she decided to risk checking her mails to see if her 'secret admirer' had answered her mail or not. If the worse came to the worst, she could quickly shut off the PC. A few minutes later she was opening her mail to find one new message waiting for her. She quickly double-clicked it open and began to read.

"Thank you for writing to me so quickly - I was worried that you might not answer.

First of all, I will not tell you my name ... at least not for now. I think that it is better for now if we leave it like that. With regards to what I look like, I will send you a photo of me tonight if you like. I can't do it at work for obvious reasons.

Why did I choose you? Well to be fair, this is the first time that I have ever done anything like this and almost certainly the last time I ever will do. I chose you because I happen to think that you are one of - if not - the most attractive women I have ever seen in my life. You turn me on like crazy. Which kind of brings me to your next question. What am I going to do with your panties? That really is a good question, but I'm not sure that I am prepared to answer it yet in case I scare you off! But be warned, if you do want to know the answer, I will tell you the truth ... and in detail! You might not really want to know the answer! If you still want to know, then write me a quick email and I'll tell you the truth.

Talking of the truth, there is one question that I would like you to answer me (truthfully): does this 'game' turn you on?

I have decided that I will buy you some new panties but it may take a couple of days before I can get them to you. I hope you can wait!

I look forward to hearing from you again soon ... and maybe a new pair of panties??

Secret admirer

PS. Don't forget the panties for me"

Katya flushed red and clicked on the 'reply-to' button. Just as she did so, she heard the garage door opening. She quickly closed all the windows and shut down the PC again. Taking a few deep breaths to calm down again, she walked down the stairs and greeted him with a big kiss and a hug.

'How was everything at work today?'

'Oh, fine. The usual up's and down's. And how was your day?'

'Not so bad, thanks. Have you eaten?'

'Yes. I grabbed something at work. I'm going to have a quick shower and then crash out in front of the TV if that's OK with you.'

'Of course.'

As he disappeared upstairs, Katya thought briefly about quickly answering the mail, but decided that it was too risky. She would wait until he was entrenched in front of the TV and then she could go upstairs to her PC. There was no danger of her being disturbed. Once Andrew was watching TV, he would stay there for a good while.

One hour later and Andrew was watching television downstairs. Katya closed the sitting room door and headed swiftly upstairs and switched her PC on. Silently cursing the thing for taking so long to start, she finally managed to get back into her mail and started writing her reply.

"Hello!

I don't know how long I will be able to stay online tonight so forgive me if I have to disappear at short notice. Thank you for your mail. You have made me even more curious than ever. Now I really do want to know what you are going to do with my knickers. Please tell me!

About your question ... OK, if we are being really truthful, then yes, it does turn me on. I have to admit though that it is also very scary. Scary because I don't know who you are - you have the potential to ruin my marriage which is the last thing I want - but also scary because the whole thing is exciting. It's difficult to answer.

I look forward to having a picture of you! I don't know when I can give you some more of my knickers ... you have to answer my question first!"

With a simple click the mail was gone. Now all she could do was wait.

***

Sitting on his sofa, he plugged in his laptop. Ah, the wonders of WLAN! Perfect for idle buggers like him. Waking his laptop from hibernate, he was quickly online and opening his new mail account. Sure enough, there was a mail waiting for him. As he read what she'd written, his cock started stiffening once more. He'd been thinking about how to play this on the way back from work and now he knew just what he would reply. This would be the next 'make-or-break' point and he wondered how she would react to what he was about to do...

***

It was about 40 minutes later when the mail arrived. She could see that there was an attachment, so maybe he had kept his word and sent her his picture after all. She opened the mail and was just about to open the attachment when she saw the first line:

"DO NOT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT YET!

Before you open the attachment, I want you to do the following..."

There followed instructions on how to set up a Ymail chat account. She followed each step and finally after a little trial and error, she got the account up and running. To her surprise, nothing happened, so she looked back at her email.

"When you have got chat set up, I will be able to contact you and 'talk' to you in real time. Make sure that you only start it when you are alone. That way I will know when I can contact you and when not. Now, if you want to, you can open the attachment and tell me what you think! My user name is the same as my email address."

Wondering why he was making such a big deal of it, she clicked open the first attachment. A picture burst onto the screen, filling it completely. At first, she couldn't make out what she was seeing, other than that she was looking at grey shiny material - her panties. She scaled the size of the picture down and flushed bright red. On the screen was a close-up picture of her panties draped over a very hard penis! She nervously looked to the door, automatically checking that Andrew wasn't anywhere around.

This wasn't what she had expected at all! She couldn't believe what this guy was doing to her. She quickly switched to her chat program and gave in his name. As soon as the window opened, she typed in 'hello?' and clicked send.

'Hello there!'

'Hello! That wasn't what I was expecting at all!'

'I hope I haven't put you off for good?!'

'Er, no. I just...'

'Just?'

'Well, it was a bit of a surprise that's all.'

'Do you mind?'

'No, I don't think so.'

'Did you like the picture?'

Katya hesitated. Did she like it? That was a tough one to answer. Deep down inside her, a little voice cried out 'yes' but she was scared to admit it. On the other hand, she had already decided that she would like to be more adventurous and what better time than now, with a complete stranger? More text appeared on the screen.

'That bad huh?'

'No, it's OK. I'm thinking about your question ... the truth is that I guess I do like it.'

There! Now, she'd actually admitted it and it was out in the open.

'Would you like to see another one?'

Once again she blushed and checked the door. She could only hope to God that Andrew wouldn't walk in on her.

'Yes.'

A message appeared on the screen telling her that the user wanted to share photo's with her. She clicked on OK. To her surprise, another photo appeared, this one was tiny. She peered at it but couldn't make out very much at all.

'I can hardly see what it is showing - can you send it to me by mail again?'

'Click on the thumbnail, on the small picture'

She did so and the picture expanded to full size. This time the panties were pulled tight over the erect penis and a hand was clutching them around the stem of the erection. Nice hand with no wedding ring or other means of identification. The soft material of her panties pulled down over the penis, she could pretty much make out the shape of the head. Almost against her will, she could feel herself getting turned on again.

'Do you like it?'

'Yes'

'So do I get another pair of your panties?'

'OK'

'Tonight?'

'Maybe. I have to be careful!'

'OK. But please try! By the way, what are you wearing?'

'Do you mean right now?'

'Yes.'

'I'm wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a pale pink T-shirt ...'

'Are they tight? The jeans?'

She grinned to herself. Cheeky bugger.

'Yes, very.'

'Nice! And what else are you wearing?'

For just a second she was confused by the casualness of the question. She grinned again.

'A white cotton bra - nothing very exciting I'm afraid - and pale blue socks.'

'No panties?'

'Yes, of course! And a pair of black cotton panties.'

'Are they damp?'

'You ask questions!!!!'

'Well?'

'Well, if you really must know ... yes, they are a little bit damp'

'That's good - I wouldn't want to be the only one turned on here...'

'Oh, I don't think that you need to worry on that count!'

'Would you do me a favour?'

'That depends. What do you want me to do?'

'Take off your bra - go bra-less for me.'

'What's the point in that? You can't see me!'

'True, but simply knowing that you are sitting there bra-less in a pale pink T-shirt for me ... with your stiff nipples visible through the material...'

'You shouldn't be talking to me like that!'

'Do you want me to stop?'

That made Katya stop for a second. The truth was that she was getting more and more turned on by this conversation and the fact that he was making lewd comments about her made it all the more exciting.

'Just a moment...'

She got up and walked to the door and quietly opened it. Peeking out, she made sure that no one was there. She could faintly hear the TV running downstairs. Good. She shut the door and walked back to the computer. Swiftly pulling her T-shirt up and over her head, she unclipped her bra and took it off. Her breasts tingled with excitement. Glancing down she had to grin; her nipples were indeed stiff, just as he had said they would be! She leant over the keyboard.

'Just so that you know, I have taken off my T-shirt and bra and am sitting here topless as I type this.'

'Wow, that is exciting! I would love to be watching you now! Are there any windows that I could look through :-) '

Katya suddenly grabbed her T-shirt and held it up over her breasts as she realised that she could indeed be seen from outside. She quickly slipped her T-shirt back on and tucked it in. She took a few breaths to calm down again.

'So now my T-shirt is back on again' She paused for a second. ' ... and my nipples are nice and stiff as you had hoped!'

'I'll let you into a secret ... you are not the only one who is stiff!'

'How about "if I show you mine you show me yours?"!'

She couldn't believe what she had just written!

'Fine by me!'

Katya thought quickly. Andrew was away the next evening travelling with work and wouldn't be back until the following day.'

'I don't have a camera with me and it is too dangerous at the moment because my husband is downstairs. How about tomorrow evening?'

'Er, that might work. I'm not sure yet.'

Suddenly she heard the door open downstairs.

'I've gotta go!'

She quickly switched off her PC and grabbed her bra from the desk and moved quickly but quietly out into the hall and down to the bedroom. Just as she got there Andrew came in.

'Hello, what have you been doing the whole time? I thought you'd come down to watch TV with me.

Katya could feel herself flushing. She turned to face the mirror above the washbasin.

'Oh, I was on the Internet and then I read.'

Just then Andrew looked at her with a gleam in his eye. Stepping behind her, he reached around and cupped her bra-less breasts in his hands.

'Mmm. Since when have you started wearing no bra? I've always wanted you to do that for me.'

Katya's already stiff nipples ached with pleasure as he played with them through the thin pink cotton. She leaned back against him, reaching behind her back to grab his bum and pull him closer to her. She tried to turn around to face him but he held her in place and slid one hand down to her crotch, cupping her pussy through her jeans.

'Andrew!'

'Open your trousers for me.'

Katya didn't care any more. She would do what ever he asked her to. She was so horny from her emails and the secret-admirers photo's that she needed some real relief and it suited her fine that her husband was in the mood too. She reached down with both hands and unbuckled her belt before undoing the buttons of her jeans. As soon as they were open, she started pushing them down and was soon joined by Andrew's free hand. After a short struggle, they were down far enough for him to cup her pussy through her panties.

'You're soaking!'

'God, yes! I'm feeling so horny!'

He let go of her for a second to drop to his knees behind her, where he proceeded to yank down her jeans so that she could step out of them. As soon as she had, he stood up and thrust his hand down inside her black cotton panties and slipped one finger between her swollen lips. Katya gasped with pleasure as the pad of his finger brushed over her clit. By the time he began lightly rubbing over her clit in small circles, she felt the tremor of an orgasm wash over and bit her tongue to stop herself crying out. Andrew felt her stiffen and smiled at her as her eyes opened in a mixture of shock and pleasure at her body's quick reaction.

'Wow! That was quick! You really were feeling horny, weren't you?'

'Were? I still am!'

With that, she span around and dropped down onto her knees in front of him. She quickly undid his trousers and pulled them down roughly, taking his pants with them and causing his erect cock to spring out in front of her.

'Careful baby, you don't want to...'

But that was as far as he got. Katya lowered her head and sank down greedily onto his erect cock, sliding her lips down his shaft until she felt the tip approach the back of her throat. Grabbing the base of his cock with one hand and cupping his balls with the other, she began to slowly bob up and down his shaft. Every time she pulled back, she would pause slightly until her lips were just around the base of his crown. Then she flicked her tongue over his tip, causing his cock to twitch in excitement. Within a few minutes, Katya felt the first twitches of his cock and knew that he was not far away.

Andrew could feel himself coming and called out to warn Katya, knowing that she never liked him to come in her mouth.

'Katya, careful! I can't hold back much longer!'

To his amazement, she pulled back until she was just holding the crown of his cock in her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and started masturbating him, his foreskin slipping over the crown of his cock as her tongue lapped away at him. This was more than he could take.

'Katya!'

His pent up excitement exploded out of him as he came. Katya pushed her head down onto his cock and felt his hot cum spurt out against the roof of her mouth. What was she doing?! She never normally enjoyed doing this, but she was so hot that her conscious self switched off and she revelled in the way his ejaculation slowly subsided and with it the spurts of cum that she swallowed down without a second thought. Only when it was all over did she open her eyes and pull away from Andrew, stunned by her own behaviour and turned on more than she had been in a long long time. She only hoped that Andrew wouldn't notice anything different about her.

As she got stiffly back to her feet, Andrew took her in the arms and made to kiss her.

'Andrew, no! I need to brush my teeth first!'

Ignoring her protests, he simply leaned forwards and kissed her, tasting his own cum on her tongue as he did so. After a while they broke apart again and she took him by the hand, leading him to bed. Yanking the duvet off the bed, they lay down next to one another. Katya arched her back to let Andrew pull her T-shirt off and then sighed as he bent forwards to take first one, then the other nipple between his lips and play with each one with his tongue. As he did so, he slipped his hand down between her thighs and cupped her pussy through her knickers. The black cotton was soaked through.

'Hmm, you're very wet tonight.'

'That's how you make me feel.'

He moved down to her thighs and peeled the sopping panties down and off her legs. As he went to spread her thighs so that he could kiss her there, she pushed him over onto his back and sat up.

'No. Tonight I want to ride you.'

She crouched with one leg either side of his hips and took hold of his cock with one hand, guiding it towards her sex. Now she lowered herself down until the tip of his swollen cock was nestled between her moist lips. He pushed up to meet her but she pulled away, keeping him nestled at the entrance to her quim. She starts rocking backwards and forwards, taking just the head of his cock inside her before pulling back again, but somehow managing to keep contact with him all the time. With each short movement, the soft swollen head rubs against her clit and soon she is close to coming.

Leaning back so that she can support herself with her hands, she starts thrusting down against Andrew's hard cock. With her eyes shut, she fantasises about her secret admirer, imagining him watching her. She imagined him playing with himself as he watches her, enjoying the way the skin at the top of her chest is rosy and sweat-covered, her small breasts bouncing in time with her thrusts. She sees his movements quicken as he gets closer to coming and enjoys the way he watches her ... she feels wanton, her legs spread and her pussy fully exposed to his view as she thrusts down onto her husbands hard cock. Suddenly it is all too much for her and her body explodes as she climaxes, her last thought being watching her secret admirer come for her.

She sags forwards and lay on top of Andrew, letting herself calm back down again. Once she had somewhat recovered, she kisses Andrew gently and rolls off onto her side and reaches out to turn off the light.

Embarrassed at her own thoughts, she reaches out to hold Andrew's hand.

'Good night.'

'Good night.'

***

The next day Katya slept in and awoke to find Andrew already gone. There was a note on the kitchen table thanking her for the previous evening and telling her that he would call her when he reached his hotel that evening. Although still slightly embarrassed at herself for fantasising whilst making love to her husband, she almost immediately felt the prick of curiosity and went upstairs to see if she has any new mail.

She was both relieved and excited to see that there was a mail waiting for her. It was short and to the point.

'Thank you for yesterday. I shall go out shopping today and see what I can find for you to wear. Can we chat this evening? If so, make sure that you have a web camera available - this time I want to see you too.'

Katya flushed red. He couldn't be serious - but he probably was! The big question was - could SHE go through with it? She felt a familiar tingle run through her as she rested her fingers on the keyboard.