Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll see what I can do ... but I'm not promising anything. Don't forget to go shopping for me!'

She grinned and pressed the send key. So ... now she had the whole day to kill and was already feeling horny. She decided that she had to get out of the house and drove off into town to do her normal chores but found her mind constantly turning back to her secret admirer. Once she got back home, she packed away her shopping and looked at her watch. It was 4 p.m. - the day way starting to cool down but her body and mind were still afire. She made herself a cool drink and went out to the sun chair in the garden. As she lay there, she realised that she hadn't thought of her husband all day. The only thing she could think of was her secret admirer and what was going to happen later on that evening.

She felt the sun warming her through her T-shirt and light summer trousers and let her mind drift. Before she realised it, she was feeling really naughty and looked around her. The garden was fairly secluded and although the neighbours could - theoretically - look into the garden, she knew that they were seldom there at this time of day. With her heart pounding, she quickly pulled off her T-shirt and undid her trousers, sliding them off her legs, leaving her dressed in just a pair of pale blue cotton knickers and a skin-coloured bra. She dropped her clothes to one side and lay back.

She tried to convince herself that it was just like being dressed in a bikini, but the tingling in her pussy told her otherwise. On a wild whim, she sat up and undid her bra and dropped it with her other clothes before quickly lying back down with her breasts exposed. Her nipples immediately hardened and she closed her eyes as if she were asleep. The tightness in her nipples and the tingling of her pussy was getting stronger and stronger. She slipped one hand down and tweaked one nipple, sending streaks of excitement through her body. Unable to control herself, she led her hand glide down to her crotch, where she gently stroked herself through the thin cotton, which turned damp under her ministrations.

Suddenly she realised where she was and what she was doing. What if her neighbours saw her?! With a start, she sat up and looked around her, covering her breasts with one arm. Seeing that no one was around, she relaxed again and let her arms drop to her side. Her nipples stiffened in excitement as she sat there, naked from the waist upwards, dressed only in her pale blue panties. She snatched her clothes off the floor and picked them up before stopping for a second. Why not? With a grin, she looked around once again, making sure that she was alone before standing up in the middle of the garden. Holding her remaining clothes in one hand, she started to walk slowly and proudly back towards the house with her shoulders pulled back and her small breasts pushed out. Just for a second, she thought about stripping her panties off too and walking back naked before she chickened out. By the time she reached the house, her nipples were aching with excitement and her pussy was tingling with desire.

She raced upstairs and flung her clothes to the floor before flopping on the bed and closing her eyes. She thought about what she had just done and about the effect that it had had on her. She realised with more than a little surprise that she had almost WANTED to be seen as she had peeled off her clothes in the garden. The thought both scared and electrified her. She cupped one breast and felt her hard nipple between her fingers.

The pleasure that shot through her body was so intense that it was almost painful. With one hand she continued to tease and pinch her nipples slightly roughly and let the other hand slip down between her thighs. As the tips of her fingers made contact with her pubic mound, she slowed down to play with her neatly trimmed pubes before pushing down further. Her lips were swollen and slippery with her own excitement. She thought back to the way it had felt as she stood in the middle of her garden, dressed only in her pale blue panties. As her fingers gently stroked and circled her clit, she imagined herself leaving the rest of her clothes on the sun chair and standing there in just her panties. She teased herself, letting her fingers run along her sex lips, almost but not quite touching her clit as she stroked herself. She imagined how it would have felt to turn towards the neighbours' house and slowly peel down her knickers, slipping them down over her hips and thighs before letting them drop to her feet in a small bundle. Her excitement rose at the thought of being naked out in the garden where anyone could see and she felt the first ripple of an approaching orgasm. Suddenly she stopped, her nipples aching and her pussy tingling with excitement. She lay there with her heart pounding and shivered with excitement. She decided that she wanted to wait before relieving herself. She wanted to make sure that she was feeling horny when her secret admirer contacted her later that evening. After relaxing for a few seconds, she clambered off the bed and walked into the bathroom where she showered, relishing the feeling of the tepid water running over her face and body.

As she dried herself off with her towel, she thought about what she should wear and how far she was prepared to go that evening. Her thoughts rocketed from one extreme to another. One second, she thought that she would tell her secret admirer that she wasn't going to play along any longer. The next second, she imagined herself doing everything that he asked and loving every second of it. In the end she decided that she would just have to play the whole thing by ear. She went into the walk-in cupboard and started rifling through her clothes before settling on a short navy blue skirt and a white top with spaghetti string shoulder straps. She pulled open her undies drawer and finally settled on a matching panties/bra set in white silk. Nothing particularly special, but very nice to wear and still sexy. Once dressed, she looked at herself in the full-length mirror and giggled. She looked almost like a schoolgirl in uniform!

She headed off to the office and started up her PC. Once she had logged in, she checked that there were no new messages and then set about making sure that the web-cam was working properly. Having finally figured out how it worked, she played around to make sure that she could control how much her secret admirer could see of her and found a way of displaying her own image in a small separate window. Just as she was about to stop, a chat window popped open.

'Were you waiting for me? :-)'

She grinned.

'Pure coincidence!'

'Shame! Are you alone?'

'Yes. Did you go shopping?'

'I did indeed. Just like I promised.'

'So what did you buy me?'

'Not so fast! First I want to know what you are wearing.'

'Hmmm. You mean I have to tell you what panties I am wearing?'

'Well ... I wouldn't say no...'

She decided to tease him.

'It's a shame that you are so far away, otherwise I could SHOW you what I'm wearing...

'That sounds even better! So are you going to tell me or not?'

'No, I've decided that I am not going to tell you...'

' :-( '

'... I have decided to SHOW you instead!'

She clicked on the camera activation button and waited until her picture appeared on the small screen.

'Wow!'

'Do you like it?'

'Hey you look like a really sexy schoolgirl! What colour panties have you got on?'

'Want me to show you?'

'YES!'

'You show me yours and I'll show you mine ;-)'

'Deal!'

There was a short delay and then suddenly a picture of a man appeared on her screen. He was visible from the knee to mid-chest and wearing a pair of tight faded jeans and a tight white T-shirt. He was slim and sexy and Katya felt herself getting turned on as she watched him. She shifted uneasily in her chair.

'Take off your T-shirt for me.'

She watched as the figure pulled his T-shirt out of his jeans and peeled it off his body to reveal a tanned hairless chest. Yes, very nice.

'And now the jeans'

'OK, but first I want to see what you are wearing under that skirt.'

Katya swallowed nervously. Now was the moment of truth. She checked that the camera would capture her movements and then she lay back in the chair and slowly pulled up her pleated skirt to reveal her white silk panties.

'Very nice, but you need to reveal a little more than that ... I can hardly see your panties!'

Katya turned around and knelt on the chair before flipping her skirt up over her bum.

'That is MUCH better. What a cute bum and those bikini panties are just my thing ... although I prefer coloured ones myself.'

'Your turn!'

His fingers unbuttoned his tight jeans and then pushed them down his thighs, revealing a pair of thin, red, boy-shorts. Even now it was apparent that he was turned on by the situation and Katya flushed in embarrassment and excitement as she eyed his bulge. Text appeared on the screen.

'So now I really want to see your panties ... and how about taking your top off for me?'

Katya flushed red at the thought, but at the same time a wave of excitement coursed through her body. Her nipples were fully erect and she could clearly see them through the thin white top. She adjusted the camera so that it was pointing down towards her waist. Next she slid her shoulders back to rest against the back of her chair and then spread her legs as far as the chair would allow. In this position, her skirt was still covering her so she reached down with both hands and put them on her thighs, just below the rim of her skirt. Now she slowly inched her hands back up towards her hips, watching her own image as her white silk panties gradually came into view.

In the other window, she saw her secret admirer shift slightly to get more comfortable as his bulge grew bigger. She noticed how the bright red material had become shiny as it stretched over the head of his now obviously-erect cock. As she watched him swell in his boy-shorts, Katya felt another flush of excitement pass through her and decided to tease him a little more. She reached down to the zip at the side of her skirt and undid it before lifting her bum and pulling the skirt out from beneath her.

'That is MUCH better ... now I can see your panties properly!'

Katya flushed with excitement. This was really getting to her again, she could feel herself getting more and more turned on by the situation. She glanced back at the screen as more text appeared.

'Why don't your spread your legs for me Katya? I would really like to see your pussy under that white silk!'

Without a word of protest, Katya slowly spread her legs, watching on the screen as she saw the white silk pull tight against her pussy as her legs separated. She kept moving her legs apart until the outsides of her thighs were pressed against the armrests of the chair. On the screen, she saw how the silk shone under the lights of the office and noticed how the valley of her lips made a shadowy cleft running up her sex. With a flush of excitement, she felt her panties getting damp with excitement and suddenly she knew that she had gone too far. She was so excited that she knew that she would do whatever her secret admirer asked of her.

'What about taking your top off for me?'

Katya moved to sit up in the chair when more typing appeared on the screen.

'No wait. I have a better idea. I have a present for you.'

'A present?'

'Yes. In the usual place...'

'Wait a moment...'

Katya rushed downstairs and opened the sliding doors to the veranda. Lying on the wooden table was a small plastic bag. She picked it up and returned to the sitting room, pulling the door shut behind her. In the bag she could see some brown, grey and green material. She pulled the bag open and pulled out the contents, placing them on the nearby sitting-room table.

Picking up the brown-grey material and unfolding it, she saw that she was holding a pair of silk bikini-style panties and matching bra in her hands. Both items were lined with a narrow black-frilled fringe. The material was in a leopard-skin print and shone in the sunlight streaking in through the French windows to the terrace. She turned to the green underwear. As she unfurled the small bundle, she immediately saw that it consisted of a turquoise green thong and a small half-cup bra. However, that was not the only thing that was different about this underwear ... the material was so thin that it was almost completely see-through!

Once again she felt a thrill of excitement run through her and a wicked though popped into her head. Taking the undies with her, she walked out onto the terrace and cautiously checked if anyone was to be seen. Before she could back out again, she reached down and took hold of the bottom of her white top and peeled it up over her head. Immediately, she reached down and pulled down her soaking wet white silk panties and stood there for a moment, stark naked. With a grin, she lifted her arms out above her head and slowly spun around, aware that if anyone were watching, she would be offering them the perfect view of her naked body.

Taking hold of the green thong, she stepped into it and pulled it up. She now slipped into the bra and immediately noticed that the short half cups not only supported her small breasts, but also pushed them up slightly, making her cleavage appear slightly bigger than normal. The bra felt strange - she felt both dressed and undressed. The bra stopped just below her nipples, which jutted out erectly over the top of the green-blue material. Looking down, she noticed that the panties were effectively little more than window dressing - they were so transparent that they simply added a turquoise green hue to her neatly trimmed pubic mound that could clearly be seen through the material of her panties. One thing is for sure; she certainly knew why he had chosen THESE undies for her! She might just as well have been naked. On the other hand, wasn't that exactly what she planned to do anyway? She grinned and shimmied out of the green underwear and slipped into the other set.

This, by contrast, was almost conservative. It was a plain bikini-style matching twin set and although her nipples could clearly be seen jutting through the silk fabric, there was little else being exposed. On the other hand, the silky material on her wet pussy was doing little to calm her down and she knew that the panties were getting damper by the second. Time to go back and have some fun.

She went back up to the office, carrying the turquoise undies in her hand. With a quick glimpse at the screen to make sure he was still there, she moved over and sat down in the chair, zooming the camera in a bit so that her leopard-skin panties filled the screen. So far so good. They were no more revealing than her previous underwear and so she quickly spread her legs in front of the camera and watched how the material folded around her damp pussy to clearly highlight her swollen lips. She glanced over at the text that appeared on the screen.

'Very nice, just how I had imagined them!'

She zoomed the camera back so that he could now see the whole of her body. She became extremely aware of how her nipples had hardened under the silk-print of her bra and how her pussy was becoming damper and damper.

'Wow! How about the other set? Do I get to see them too?'

'Of course ... just a second...'

She clambered out of the chair and moved out of the sight of the camera lens. Stripping off, she picked up the turquoise green undies and pulled them on. In her current state, there was no denying that she was turned on. The material covering her pussy dampened immediately and clung to her moist lips. The material was now little more than a turquoise shimmer that highlighted rather than hid her swollen sex. The bra was little better. The soft material clung to her small curves and clearly revealed her nipples - this was almost like being naked! She paused for a second and then, avoiding the camera lens, she typed a message to her secret lover.

'Er, I'm not sure about this ... these are VERY revealing!'

She waited as the reply appeared on the screen.

'OK, how about if I help you with your decision?'

She watched the screen as his hands moved down to his red boxer shorts and slowly pulled them down, revealing his erect cock. Swollen was not the real word for what she saw ... he was fit to burst! She took in the shape and form, noting the swollen veins and the shiny purple head that was clearly gleaming with pre-cum. Now she knew for sure that she was not the only one that was turned on by the situation! Something went click inside her and she suddenly knew that she was going to take this a whole lot further ... there was nothing to stop her doing exactly what she wanted to with her secret lover. She would simply go with the flow and see where the journey took her!

She moved over and sat down in the seat, coyly keeping her thighs pressed together and keeping one arm covering her half-covered breasts. She was enjoying teasing him. This was fun.

'Hey, that's not fair! I can't see anything!'

'What would you LIKE to see?'

'Your panties for a start!'

'You mean like this?'

She opened her legs slightly so that just the turquoise green 'V' of her panties was visible in the shadow of her thighs.

'Not exactly ... maybe you could part your legs slightly?'

She spread her legs further so that a green-blue strip between her almost closed thighs appeared on the screen.

'That's getting better. How about if you spread your legs again like you did earlier?'

With a flush of excitement, Katya did just as he had asked and the wet material covering her mound was fully exposed to the camera. She felt another flush of excitement rush through her as she looked at her own image on the camera. The cleft of her pussy could be seen as a shadow under the transparent material, doing little to hide her sex from his view. She was just wondering what he was thinking when she saw a movement on the screen and flushed bright red as she watch his hand wrap around his cock shaft and then start stroking himself in front of the camera. Wow!

Some text appeared on the screen.

'That is just what I wanted to see. Do you shave your pussy? I can't tell - the quality of the picture is not good enough.'

'No, but I do trim my pubes. Why? Do you like shaved women?'

'Oh yes. I love it when a woman shaves her pussy.'

'Completely?'

Katya hooked her legs over the arms of her chair so that her panty-covered pussy was fully exposed to him. Without noticing what she was doing, she reached down and gently stroked herself through the thin material.

'Yes. I love a smooth pussy. Have you ever shaved yourself smooth?'

'Yes, just once.'

'And?'

'It was nice - I was constantly aware of being shaved because my panties or jeans were in constant contact with my ... my parts.'

'But?'

'No real 'but'. It itched like crazy when the hair started growing back again!'

':-)'

'Yeah - alright for you!'

'Would you shave yourself for me?'

'Er, I don't know. Yes, I guess. But how would I explain that to my husband? Would you like me to?'

'YES!! Do you really think your husband would object?'

'No, but I'll have to think up an excuse.'

She didn't even notice her slipping into future tense.

'That shouldn't be too difficult. Tell him you did it for him while you were turned on.'

'Hmmmm.'

'Now I want to see your breasts. Take your arm away.'

She simply did as he asked and let her arm drop to one side so that her bra-covered breasts could now be seen. Just as before, her nipples were clearly visible as they jutted over the thin rim of the half-cup bra. Katya decided to up the stakes and reached behind her to undo the bra completely and sat there wantonly, her legs hooked over the arms of the chair, her pussy hardly covered by the see-through material of her panties and her breasts completely on display. She smiled as she saw him stroke himself even faster, clearly turned on by what he was seeing.