Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Andrew! Look at your cum on my red panties - do you like that?'

'Oh God, yes!'

'I can't believe you're hard again - I can hardly believe that you came so recently over my red cotton panties -'

'I'm going to cum again soon - you turn me on so much. Perhaps you only think that I came earlier -'

'Then whose cum is that?' She pointed with her nose at the screen of the laptop.

'Maybe it's someone else's cum? Maybe you let another man cum over you?'

'Mmmm, yes, I think you're right. I remember now - he wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't let him. I wanted to wait for you.'

'Good girl.'

'But he so wanted to cum. So I helped him out a little by giving him a panty show.'

'God, I'm close now!'

Katya felt his thrusts become more urgent. He pumped into her hard and she felt the tip of his cock against the entrance to her womb.'

'I told him he could cum over me if he wanted and so he did - all over my fresh red cotton panties! Look at the mess he made!'

With a groan and one last thrust, Andrew came, grabbing her hips and pulling her against him as he did so. As his climax gradually subsided, they sank to the bed, still locked to one another. Katya closed the laptop and lay it on the floor before flicking off the bedside lamp and plunging the room into darkness.

The next thing she knew, it was light She heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom and slowly came to her senses. Her pussy felt puffed and raw from the unexpectedly direct sex that they'd had the night before but the fact was that she felt good. In fact she felt very good. So good that she decided there and then that she was going to meet up with her secret admirer and make him cum over her. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. She clambered out of bed and pulled a dressing gown on before going into the bathroom. Andrew was standing naked at the sink, brushing his teeth.

'Morning!'

'Morning! Sleep well?'

'Yes, thank you and you?'

'Oh, yes. Andrew, before you go to work, would you do me a favour please? Would you copy the photo's to a CD and delete them from your laptop?'

Andrew grinned. 'Sure.'

'I mean it, Andrew. I don't want those photo's on your laptop!'

'OK. I promised to delete them and I will do - on one condition - that we do it again some time.'

Now Katya was the one to grin.

'OK. That sounds like a deal.'

With that, she stripped off her dressing gown and went into the shower. Thirty minutes later, showered and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, Katya headed downstairs to make herself a cup of coffee. Andrew was almost ready to leave for work and handed her a CD before kissing her briefly and heading off for the garage.

'See you later and don't do anything with that CD that I wouldn't do!' He laughed as the door to the garage closed behind him.

A few seconds later the car pulled out of the garage and down the drive, leaving Katya in the empty house. She quickly showered and brushed her teeth before going downstairs to make herself a cup of coffee, dressed in her dressing gown and a pair of plain black cotton panties underneath. Sitting at the kitchen table, she sipped at her coffee and pulled the newspaper over to read. A few minutes later she gave up, unable to concentrate. She finally gave up, downed the rest of her now tepid coffee in one go and went back upstairs to the bedroom where she picked up the CD again. Walking through to the office, she powered up her PC and loaded the CD before copying the photos onto the hard disk.

She slowly clicked through the pics, one by one until she had selected four pictures - two of her wearing her transparent white panties and the other two of the red bikini panties. The last one of which was the one where she was covered with Andrew's cum. Zipping the photo's she loaded the file into a new mail and wrote:

'Dear secret admirer, I have attached a few pics for you - I hope you enjoy them! I have also come to a decision - I want to do more than just write notes. If it's not too early, my husband is away the day after tomorrow for two nights. Maybe we could meet up? But not here! Let me know what you think.'

Before she could lose her nerve, Katya click on the send button and then sat there for a second thinking about what she had just done. Could she really go through with it? If she was honest to herself, the answer was yes. She wondered what her secret admirer would want her to do - or even whether he would want to do anything. When she thought about all that he had said and done though, she was pretty certain of his reaction. At least she wouldn't make a fool of herself.

Every half an hour she went and checked to see if he had replied. The hours slowly crept past until finally at almost 4pm she saw what she had been waiting for - a mail from her secret admirer. She opened it, bursting with curiosity.

'Dear Katya, yes, I do want to meet up! I will arrange everything for the day after tomorrow. Are you sure you want to do this? If you aren't, then don't feel that you have to do anything. I would understand. Really. I'll contact you again soon. Thank you for the photos - they're amazing! Bye for now.'

With her heart pounding, Katya thought about what she had done. My God, what would he expect of her? Was he expecting to have sex with her? She hoped not, because she certainly wasn't to go that far. She walked downstairs and sat at the table, lost in her own thoughts. How far would she go? She would certainly let him see her naked - he'd seen everything on the web-camera anyway. She would also let him touch her, well, her breasts at least. Maybe more. And he could cum over her too. She would even help him by stroking...

She jerked back into reality with a start as the front door slammed shut.

'Sorry! The wind caught the door!'

It was Andrew, returning from work. She went to greet him and then headed up to the office as he went to get showered and changed. Twenty minutes later he called out that he was going downstairs to watch a bit of TV and grab a beer. She sat there wondering whether she could go through with her plan. Just as she was going to pack her things together and turn off the computer, a chat window popped up. Her secret admirer!

'Hi there. You OK to chat?'

She glanced instinctively at the door and listened carefully. She could just make out the sound of some kind of sports match on the TV downstairs.

'Yes, I think so. I may have to quit suddenly though. My husband's here and...'

'OK, no problem. I have arranged everything and thought how it will work.'

Her heart started thumping wildly.

'And?'

He typed out the name of a rather posh hotel in town. It was about 30 minutes drive and pretty anonymous - full of business people.

'I need to protect my anonymity (for now). I hope you understand. I will send you the room number when I have checked in. We'll meet at 15:00 the day after tomorrow - OK?'

'Yes - so far ... and then?'

'When you arrive, go straight to the room and knock twice. I'll hand you a blindfold.'

'?'

Katya wondered where this was going. This was getting kinkier by the second.

'You put the blindfold on and then I'll open the door and lead you in. Can you live with that? You'll need to trust me.'

'Considering I have played with myself in front of you on camera, I think that will be the least of my problems. But: no pain and no sex!'

'Of course not (the pain) - and the no sex we had already agreed on. If I start doing anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, I'll stop immediately. We need to have a code word for stopping.'

'How about "pineapple"?'

'LOL. OK, pineapple it is.'

Katya grinned.

'And afterwards, we basically do it the other way around. I'll lead you into the bathroom where you can get cleaned up and I'll get dressed and leave. When you hear the door close, you'll know to come out and get changed. Can you live with that?'

'I guess so, though I do admit that I am very nervous about the whole thing.'

'I understand, but can only assure you again that I will do nothing that you don't want me to.'

THAT might just be the problem she thought.

'OK. What do you want me to wear?'

'As little as possible!!'

'Ha ha. OK, then I'll choose something nice for you.'

'Good.'

'You want me to wear panties I guess?'

'YES'

'Hmm. OK, then I'll find something nice and transparent for you ...'

'What are you wearing now?'

'Plain black cotton panties today, nothing special I'm afraid.'

She glanced at the door and then, on whim, she pulled her skirt up and clicked on the camera button.'

'See?'

'Mmmm, I like those too. Turn around and show me your bum'

She did as she was told and felt herself getting damp again. She turned back to the camera.

'Like those?'

'Oh yes. How about if you pull them to one side for me?'

She slipped one finger under the gusset and tugged the material to one side, exposing her swollen and rapidly dampening lips. Sitting back in the chair and spreading her legs, she slid one finger lasciviously up the length of her pussy before starting to stroke herself. She closed her eyes and imagined doing it in front of him in real life, watching him stiffen and then pull his cock out of his jeans in front of her.

She heard a door bang downstairs and tugged her skirt back down before quickly typing a last message.

'I'll be there but first I'm going to fuck my husband and I'll be thinking of you while I do it! Bye.'

She closed the program down before he could answer and then turned the computer off. AdAndrewg her knickers, she opened the office door but Andrew was still downstairs. Now however, she was feeling horny and needed some relief. She pulled off her top and bra and rolled the elasticised waistband over and over until her skirt only came down to the crotch of her now very moist panties. Walking down the stairs, she checked that no one was outside before slipping past the front door and into the sitting room where Andrew was watching TV.

He looked over at her and froze before a big grin spread over his face.

'Do you really want to watch football?'

His hand grabbed the remote control without taking his eyes off her as he turned the TV off.

'Football? What football?'

With a big grin, Katya walked over to the dining table and turned to face him, leaning against the table with her bum. Without taking her eyes off him, she slowly pulled her skirt up, exposing her black knickers that were now sopping wet. Without saying a word, she reached down and pulled the moist black cotton gusset to one side, exposing her shaven and swollen pussy to him. As she did so, she thought back to how she had just done the same for her secret admirer. A tingle of excitement shot through her: If all went well, she would be doing that for real in just a few hours time! For just a second she felt a pang of bad conscience, which disappeared almost instantly as she saw the excitement in Andrew's eyes. Turning her back to him, she bent forward over the table and pulled her skirt up over her back, pressing her naked breasts against the cool wooden polished surface. This served only to heighten her excitement as her nipples instantly stiffened at the contact with the cold tabletop. She looked over her shoulder at Andrew who was now standing behind her and struggling to get out of his trousers. Suddenly he shoved down the undone trousers together with his pants and his cock sprung to attention; hard and throbbing, it's head swollen purple with excitement. Andrew reached out to take hold of the waistband of her panties but before he could pull them down, she sputtered:

'No! Rip them off me and then just fuck me!'

She could hardly believe what she had just said, but the effect was instantaneous. It was as if a switch had been thrown in Andrew's brain. Without the slightest hesitation, he grabbed the top of her panties at the back and held the thin material in a tight fist. Suddenly he yanked his fist down and away from her body. She felt the material burning briefly against her crotch before a ripping sound announced that the cotton had given way. She instantly felt how the material around her right thigh gave way and then the tattered panties were left hanging around her left leg. Before she had time to realise what was happening, Andrew had pushed her down onto the table, spread her legs and then thrust into her in one swift smooth movement. She gasped in pleasure and surprise as his thick cock filled her tight wet pussy before being pulled back until only the top of his cock was between her lips. Once again he thrust deep into her. This time however, she was ready for him and pushed back against him so that her bum collided with his tummy.

'That's what I need! Fuck me ... harder!'

He thrust into her time and again and Katya felt his hand push her harder against the wooden tabletop. Her mind kept turning to images of her being taken by her secret admirer and as she imagined being ravished by him, she spread her legs further. He seemed to pick up the pace and take her harder than before. In her mind she saw herself being fucked over the table, her lover thrusting into her helplessly exposed body. Suddenly she was ripped out of her fantasy world by Andrew pulling out of her and waiting, his cock head just nuzzling her pussy lips. She squirmed in an attempt to push back onto him but he held her tight.

'Don't stop now! I'm so close...'

'Tell me what you were thinking!'

Katya flushed bright red, thankful that her face was turned towards the table.

'Er, nothing.'

'Tell me a fantasy ...'

'Oh, Well ... er ...'

He eased his swollen cock slowly back into her and talked to her in a coaxing voice.

'Just tell me something horny ... '

'Er, OK, but I'm not very good at this.'

'It doesn't matter. Just tell me something to turn me on even more.'

'OK. Then I imagine us being watched while we're doing it ...'

'Watched? By whom?'

'A group of men ...'

He slowly eased into her and Katya felt herself relax as she closed her eyes and got into her story.

'They're ... naked.'

'Mmmm ... sounds good. Are they turned on?'

'Yes. They are all erect.'

'And then?'

'They ... er start ... playing with themselves, while we do it ...'

'Does it turn you on when they do that? Knowing that they are thinking of you?'

'Oh, yes.'

'I bet they all want to screw you too ...'

'Mmmm. Do you think so?'

'Oh, yes, definitely. That's why they're all hard.'

'Hmmm. That's a nice thought ...'

'Them thinking of you or them wanting to screw you?'

'Both!

Now Andrew was thrusting harder and faster again as he got more turned on. It was also having the same effect on Katya.

'Maybe they're just waiting their turn?'

'Their turn?'

'Yes ...'

'To ... to er screw me?'

'Yes. Waiting for me to come so that they can screw you too.'

'Oh! But I'd be full of come!'

'All the better ... that won't stop them.'

'Would I have to screw all of them?'

'Yes, one after the other until they all come inside you ...'

'Oh, Andrew, I'm going to come soon ...'

'Me too!'

'Would you watch them ... whilst they ...?'

'While they what?'

'While they take me ... bent over the table ...'

'Would you want me too?'

'Yes! Oh, God, Andrew I'm coming, ye-es!!'

His next thrust took her over the edge and her orgasm shook through her body as he continued to screw her from behind. As she recovered somewhat, she felt how close he was to coming too.

'That's it Andrew, come for me - come in me.' Her mind was still full of their fantasy. 'Come in my come-filled pussy!'

She felt how his body shivered with excitement at her words and continued.

'Would you do that? Would you ...'

'What?'

'Would you screw me once they had all finished with me?'

'Oh, yes. I'd be as hard as I am now.'

'I'd need that afterwards. I'd need a real cock - a trusted cock inside me.'

'Yes, I'd want to have you again too.'

'Then screw your come-filled wife ... feel how wet I am from their come.'

His movements were becoming more erratic, less controlled than before. A sure sign that he was about to climax.

'They are all still watching us ... watching you take me ... watching you ... fuck me over the table!'

That was finally more than Andrew could take. With one last thrust, he pushed deep into her and came, his jism exploding out inside her, filling her in several hot wet pulses and he collapsed onto her back as the sexual tension seeped out of him.

For a moment there was silence. Two hot sweaty bodies united across a wooden tabletop. Slowly, they started to disentangle themselves before gathering up their clothes and heading upstairs to shower off. Neither of them said a word about what they had just talked about. Each was locked in their own thoughts about what they had both imagined and how this might change their relationship.

***

Finally the big day arrived. After a late breakfast together, Katya bade Andrew farewell as he headed off on his business trip and then headed upstairs with her heart thumping in a mixture of fear and excitement. Arriving in the bathroom, she ran a nice deep bath and poured some of her favourite bath oil in it. When the bath was ready, she stripped off and climbed in before relaxing in the warm scented water. As she closed her eyes, she could feel her excitement grow at the thought of what she had got planned and thought briefly about relieving herself. Then she decided that she wanted to be as horny as possible for her meeting that afternoon.

After soaking for a few minutes, she sat on the edge of the bathtub and smeared her crotch with a thin coating of shaving foam before carefully shaving herself completely smooth. Bending forwards over the rim of the bath, she then repeated the process between the cheeks of her bum until she was literally as 'smooth as a baby's bottom'. She rinsed herself off and let the water out of the bath before using the spray in the shower to wash her hair. She now towelled off, covered her body in the lightly scented - and rather expensive - aqua di palma body creme and then did her hair and finally her make-up.

Naked, she padded out into the bedroom and started looking for something to wear that afternoon. She checked the clock. Oops, She needed to get a move on! Rifling through her underwear, she quickly decided on a matching bikini-style set in a semi-transparent powder blue material. She took her favourite summer dress out of the cupboard and slipped it on. It was really cute - falling to about mid-thigh, it had a tie-belt in the same material as the dark blue cotton dress and had a slightly girlie look about it. She knew that she had the perfect pair of open-toed sandals downstairs. So sow there was just one last thing she needed to do - her stockings. She never normally wore them but she knew that she still had a pair of self-supporting stockings in a light tan colour that would not only make her legs look nice and brown but also hopefully turn her secret admirer on.

She took them out of the wrapping, slid the first one over her foot and then up her leg. It took her several goes to get it straight and pulled up to the right height. Just for a second she was almost frustrated enough to give up on the idea. In the end however, she managed to get them on and enjoyed the look (and feel) of them. It was rather strange having her upper thighs exposed and made her feel like she was almost pantiless under her dress.

Deciding against wearing any jewellery, she tidied up a bit after herself and then headed down to the kitchen. Picking up her mobile from the table, she saw that a text message was waiting for her from an unknown number. The only thing it contained was four digits: 1409. The room number!

She glanced at the clock on the wall. Time to go. Locking up the house behind her, she climbed into the car and set off for the hotel, not allowing her nerves to get the better of her and cause her to chicken out.