Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty minutes later she pulled into the hotel's underground car park and parked as near to the lifts as she could. Seconds later, she was entering the lift, and pushed the button for the 14th floor, relieved to see that she didn't have to go via the reception. As she exited on the 14th floor, she saw the sign telling her that rooms 1401 to 1459 were on the corridor on the left and set off down the hallway, her heels tapping softly on the thick carpet and her heart thumping louder than she thought possible. Her palms were sweaty as she stood before the door of room 1409. She checked the time on her mobile - 14:02 - no excuse there either! Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, she knocked on the door as she'd been told to do.

For a while she heard nothing and then there was a rustling and the door opened a crack. A rather nice hand pushed through the gap holding a blindfold of the type that you sometimes get on airlines. With a quick glance up and down the corridor, she slipped the blindfold over her head and slipped the elasticised bands so that they held the blindfold tightly in place. She could see nothing at all, not even a prick of light. She felt a hand take hers and lead her into the hotel room. She sensed that the room was quite large - probably a double bedroom and smelt the slightly stale air that one so often gets in such rooms.

She felt her arms being pushed gently behind her back and sensed rather than felt her secret admirer's face near hers. The next thing she knew, he was kissing her - light, tentative kisses that became more intensive as she opened her mouth to taste his tongue. She smelt his aftershave - something slightly woody and smooth - not one that she had smelt before but it was a pleasant, manly scent. His hands let her arms go but she left them where they were, realising that this was probably what he wanted. If she was honest, it was also what she wanted. She wanted to be led. To be shown what was expected of her. Sure enough, his hands moved to the back of her thighs and slid up her stockings until they reached the decorated elastic band hold them up. She heard his sharp intake of breath at discovering what she was wearing.

His hands continued their exploration, moving up over the exposed flesh until they reached her powder blue bikini panties. Now they cupped her bum, feeling the soft material and slipping long slender fingers between her buttocks to stroke her pussy through her rapidly-dampening panties. After a while, she felt his hands leave her and then felt him slide down in front of her. Next her skirt was pushed up and one hand pushed gently at the inside of one ankle - a signal for her to spread her legs, which she did, well aware that he was probably kneeling in front of hr with a perfect view of her pantie-covered pussy directly in front of his faces.

He now kissed her pussy through the now wet material and worked his way up to her pubic mound before kissing his way back down the furrow of her pussy lips. She moaned quietly in pleasure as his lips briefly pushed against her lips, directly over her clitoris. Now he let her dress drop back down again and he started unbuttoning her dress, pausing only to untie her belt until finally the dress hung open from top to bottom. He pushed dress back over both shoulders and she let it fall to the floor, leaving her in just her powder blue underwear and her tan stockings.

'Do you like my panties? I chose them specially for you!'

She heard a quiet 'Mmmmmm'.

A finger slid up the length of her pussy causing her to inhale sharply.

'And what about the stockings? Do they turn you on too?'

Instead of answering as before, she felt her hand being taken and suddenly she had his cock in her hand! She had never even contemplated the fact that he might be naked! She had simply assumed that he was dressed. This discovery shocked her slightly but more than that, it turned her on enormously. Knowing that he was - and had been - naked all the time and that he was turned on by her, was exciting her more than she had imagined was possible. She started to stroke his hard and well-sized cock but felt him pull away. For a second she wondered why he was stopping her, until he felt him lead her backwards until the backs of her legs hit something solid - the bed. She sat down and then scooted backwards so that she was now lying on her back in the middle of the bed. She felt the mattress move as he climbed on to join her. The next thing she knew, he was kissing her - first her mouth, then her neck and breasts before moving down to kiss her tummy and then her pantie-covered pussy once more. As he kissed his way down her thighs, she arched her back and pushed her hands underneath her, so that she could undo her bra and take it off.

She felt the kisses stop as he dropped her bra to one side. Then the mattress moved again and the next thing she knew, his hands had cupped her breasts and were playing with her nipples which by now were so stiff that they were almost painful His hands were replaced by his mouth and she reached down to ruffle his soft hair, trying to picture how he might look. Her thoughts were interrupted as one hand slipped down inside her panties and between her lips. She felt a slippery finger - wet from her juices - start to make tiny gentle circles over her hooded clit. Before she knew what was happening, her body exploded. Her orgasm caught her completely off-balance. It came out of nothing and hit her with the force of a hurricane, flooding through her body and causing her to arch her back and thrust her pelvis forward.

As she started to recover, she realised that her secret admirer had moved and was now down between her legs, pulling her panties down to expose her freshly shaven quim. As soon as her knickers were down below her knees, she used one leg to shimmy them off and then spread her thighs wantonly, waiting for what she knew was about to come. The first thing she felt was a pair of warm lips pressed firmly against her quim, heightening her senses at the closeness to her pussy and clit. Next his tongue lipped out and flicked across her clit, causing her to jolt at the unexpected contact. She felt his thumbs or fingers gently spread her lips, exposing her clitoris to his view and then she sighed with pleasure as his tongue started lapping away at her, working its way up her pussy before pausing over her clit and then working its way back down again. She moaned. She wasn't sure how much more she could take of this. As he continued, she felt her body reacting. It started with small ripples of pleasure that began increasing in intensity until she knew that it was just a matter of time before she came again.

'Lover - I'm going to cum again if you keep on doing that!'

His only answer was to speed up his movements and Katya felt her thighs start to twitch - a sure sign of her impending climax. Just as she was on the edge, she felt something soft gently pushing at her back entrance. She wanted to scream out to him not to do it but then she felt the first wave of her climax hit her and the tip of his small finger slipped in, causing her to scream out in pleasure at the unexpected sensation. It was both intrusive and erotic at the same time; almost as if it was directly connect to her inner core. Thankfully he pulled it out again before he went in too deep and this movement also caused her to groan with pleasure. As her orgasm gradually subsided, she relaxed back onto the bed, her limbs leaden and her mind stunned at what had just happened. Slowly she began to recover and she felt herself being kissed, responding happily by thrusting her tongue out to meet his.

She felt him take her hands and half-pull half-lead her to the edge of the bed. Once her feet hug down onto the floor, her turned her slightly, presumable to stop her falling off the corner of the bed. She reached out and came into contact with his thighs. Running her hands up the outside of his thighs, she then let them drift around to the front until she could hold his cock again. It was indeed a fine specimen. Thick and large, with an uncircumcised head and unshaven - just the way she liked them! She started stroking him, first with one hand and then with both hands until she could hear his breath getting quicker under her ministrations. She felt his hands on her head and let herself be pulled forwards. As she got closer, she smelt his manly scent - a mixture of fresh sweat, aftershave and more than a hint of pre-cum. Bending forwards, she took him in her mouth and started fellating him, letting her tongue alternately flick sharply and then slowly and gently side over his bulbous head. She held his shaft in her hands and could feel his cock pulsating with excitement. She knew that he wasn't going to last long and that gave her a wonderful sense of power over him. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger tightly around the base of his cock and started sliding up and down his shaft, taking as much of him in her mouth as she could without gagging. As she felt his cock twitch, she knew that he would cum any second. She changed her tactics and jacked him off with one hand whilst bobbing up and down the head of his cock with her lips and playing with him with her tongue. She knew that she would have to be careful if she didn't want to end up with a mouth full of his cum but somehow the excitement of the moment made her lose her focus. He came with a grunt. The first jet of cum shot into her mouth, its warm sweet-saltiness hitting the roof of her mouth. Instinctively she pulled back, only to have the second spurt land on her chin and throat. Pulling his cock down slightly, she felt the remaining pulses hit her breasts and then trickle down her tummy towards her pussy.

She grinned at the thought of how she must look - sitting in front of a stranger with a blindfold on with sperm trickling out of her mouth and down her body. She felt herself being pulled to her feet and then she was being kissed again. She wanted to protest - to warn him that his cum was in her mouth - but then she realised that he knew this and wanted to kiss her like that. She felt a warm tingle go through her pussy. She felt so wanton, it was unbelievable. Finally, he stopped and led her to the bathroom where he closed the door behind her. She locked it as he had told him the other day and heard him moving around in the room.

Pulling her blindfold off, she stood naked in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Her hair was dishevelled, her body was covered with a sheen of sweat and she had a flushed at the base of her neck. His cum was running in little white rivulets down her breasts and tummy and down over her shaven and swollen pussy before moving on down her thighs. On a whim, she smeared his cum all over her body and breathed in the pungent odour of his fresh cum. Moving to the shower, she turned the water on at full blast and waited until she had found the right temperature before climbing in and showering herself off. It was only as she climbed back out and wrapped the hotel towel around her that she heard the bedroom door slam. Her secret admirer was gone. She padded out into the bedroom and saw that she had guessed correctly. It was a large double bedroom with a king-sized bed in the middle of it. She saw a small gift-wrapped package lying on the bed and opened it. Inside was a pair of plain black silk panties and a matching bra together with a small note: These are to replace the ones I 'borrowed' from you Thank you for everything, your secret admirer.

She flopped onto the bed and lay there for a second before drying herself off and pulling on her new undies. Very nice but how was she going to explain these to Andrew? At the thought of her husband, she felt a sharp pang of conscience prick her. She didn't want to hurt him and definitely not lose him but, but what? Well if she was honest, she needed to do what she was doing. She needed to get it out of her system and then finish it and then tuck the memories away for the future. With a sigh, she got up and got dressed. Once she was presentable, she checked one last time that she had left nothing in the room and then headed for the lift to drive back home.

***

Back at home, Katya crashed out onto the bed, mentally exhausted from the experience. As she lay there with the sun streaming in through the bedroom window, she thought back to what she had done. She had met a complete stranger in a hotel room, let him blindfold her, strip her and then bring her off with his mouth. Then she had fellated him and let him come in her mouth and all over her breasts. And the strangest thing of all ... was that she didn't regret a single thing! In fact, as she lay there thinking about it all, she realised that she was getting turned on again. She quickly shimmied out of her dress and kicked off her shoes leaving her dressed just in her new silk underwear. One hand slipped down under the top of her black silk bikini panties and started stroking her smooth pussy, while the other played with her breast, teasing and twisting the nipple until it was painfully erect.

She found her fingers frustrating - although it had been a huge turn on, there was still something missing in the whole adventure and that was getting well and truly screwed. It was then that she remembered something. She got up quickly and opened the cupboard. At the back of the top shelf, buried under her old jumpers, she found what she was looking for. It was a perfectly formed dildo. Andrew had given it to her as a laugh some years ago when he was spending a lot of time travelling but she had never really liked the things and had never used it. She took it out and went into the bathroom to rinse it off. It was actually an amazing replica of a man's cock. It had a bulbous head and even had a nice thick vein running along the underside. She walked back, stripped off completely, and lay down on the bed.

She started running the tip of the latex cock up and down her pussy, gently teasing herself and using it like she would her finger. As she thought about her secret admirer and all that they had done, she felt herself getting more excited and started thinking about whether he had wanted to screw her. Of course he had! He was probably thinking about it the whole time he was going down on her. She thought about how good his cock had felt in her hand and in her mouth. Then she imagined him slowly easing into her and as she did so, she mimicked the motions with her dildo, slowly easing it into her wet pussy. The material was slick and almost warm and she was surprised at how realistic it felt. She slowly withdrew it and then eased it back in again. Still imagining her secret admirer, she started moving the dildo more rapidly until she was 'fucking' herself rhythmically in time with her imaginary lover. Her other hand pushed down on her clit so that it was in contact with the shaft of her new friend and soon she was climaxing. This was nothing like her earlier experience - this was pure and calm relief. When it was all over, she washed herself and the dildo off and got dressed again.

She headed down to the kitchen and made herself a strong Cappuccino, which she drank slowly, sitting on the sofa and thinking about everything she had done. She couldn't help it - she simply couldn't get it out of her mind. After an hour or two of trying to occupy her mind with other things, she finally gave up. She poured herself a glass of wine and went upstairs to the office. Having powered up her computer, she logged in and waited for Windows to grind into motion. Eventually it got up and running and she was surprised and pleased to see that her secret admirer was online. Just as she was about to type something, a window opened.

'Hi Katya. Everything OK?'

She thought about how she should answer and then she realised that she didn't want to pass up the opportunity that had opened up.

'OK? Yes! But you're not good for me ...'

'I was worried you might say something like that :( '

So, now was the moment - make or break.

'No, I mean that I want more ...'

'More?'

'More! More of this afternoon!'

'Oh, I didn't think that you meant that - well THAT is no problem at all! Any time!'

'When? I have already had to masturbate once since I got home ...'

'Me too ... but it's not the same.'

'No kidding. Well? When can we meet up again?'

'Tomorrow? Same time, same place?'

She thought for a second. Andrew was away tomorrow as well. Why not?

'Yes please - that sounds good.'

'Fine, then I'll organise it again, just as we did today.'

'OK, but there's one condition ...'

'... condition? And that is?'

'That this time I get to have that cock of yours inside me!'

'Really??'

'Yes. You can come in me too ...'

'Mmmm. I can't wait!'

'Me neither!'

'Hey look, I've got to go - I will arrange everything and send you the room number again just like today.'

'OK. That's fine by me.'

'Did you like the underwear?'

'Yes, in fact I've got them on at the moment. And you? Did you like my underwear?'

'Oh yes. In fact, I wrapped those blue panties of yours around my cock when I was playing with myself and came in them.'

'Mmmm. I wish I'd been there to watch! Bring them with you tomorrow and then I can wear them home.'

'But they'll still be damp ...'

'Exactly!'

':) OK!'

'See you soon and thank you.'

'Thank YOU!'

With that, her secret admirer signed off, leaving Katya to wonder about where this was all heading.

***

Less than 24 hours later, Katya stood outside the room that she had been told to come to. She was dressed in a light cream-coloured summer coat. It was 3/4 length and came down to just above her knees. Underneath she was wearing a pair of brown leather riding-style boots and a pair of scarlet red silk knickers. Nothing else. Her nipples were hard and she had felt like telling everyone she met on the way that she had almost nothing on under her coat, but here she was now, about to embark on the next stage of her adventure.

She knocked and once again the nice hand reached out through the gap in the open door and handed her the blindfold. She quickly slipped it on and waited while her secret admirer led her into the bedroom again. As he unbuttoned her coat and discovered what she had - or rather, didn't have - on under her coat, she heard him groan with excitement. She was quickly stripped of her coat and stood there in just her boots and panties. He took her in his arms and pressed his body hard against hers. Once again he was naked and as he pushed his groin against hers, she could feel the length of his hard cock against her panties. The touch of his skin on her naked breasts made her nipples tingle and harden and she pushed back against him, telling him that she wanted him.

Before he could take things further, she broke out of his hug and slid down his body until she was kneeling in front of him. With no further ado, she felt for his cock and then took it in her mouth, gripping his shaft tightly just underneath the crown and slowly letting the tip of her tongue run up and over the swollen head. He exhaled loudly as she took the whole of his cock head in her warm mouth, sucking gently before sliding down his shaft until he almost touched the back of her throat. She cupped his balls in her hand and gently tugged on them as she pulled back before sucking on the head of his cock.

To her surprise and disappointment, she felt him push her head away and then push her down until she was lying on her back on the edge of the bed. He took her hand and placed it gently over her crotch. It took her a second to realise exactly what he wanted and then she grinned to herself - this was just what she had imagined doing on more than one occasion.

She spread her legs wantonly in front of him, feeling how the material of her red panties pulled tighter into her crotch and she imagined how the material was coating her shaven lips. She knew that she was wet with excitement and was certain that he was watching her, but that just made the whole thing somehow even more exciting. She started stroking herself through the silk material, gently teasing her clit but running the tip of her middle finger in small circles around it, without actually running over her swollen nub. She wondered whether he was masturbating as well, imagined him stroking his hard cock as he stood or knelt between her spread thighs.