Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her excitement grew, she became more forceful in her movements, rubbing the wet red silk harder, spreading her lips under the panties and as she did so, she felt herself get wetter and wetter. Unable to hold back, she thrust her hand under the soaking material and made direct contact with her clit. As she did so, her back arched and her thighs trembled as the first wave of her climax hit her. She gasped out loud at the unexpected reaction and before she knew what had happened, it had passed, leaving her tingling with excitement and wanting more. She dropped her hands down to the narrow waistband of her undies, intending to remove them but felt her secret admirer's hands stop her. He took hold of the waistband himself and slowly eased the small scrap of damp silk down as she lifted her bum off the bed to help him.

Naked now, she was expecting him to move over her but again he surprised her by placing her hand back between her thighs. By now she was beyond caring what he saw. She let her knees fall to both sides and started stroking herself, the speed of her movements increasing as her excitement rose. She used the flats of her three fingers to slide up and down her swollen mound, letting the tips of her fingers just enter her before pulling back up again. Within seconds, she feels her excitement peaking again. The muscles in her thighs start twitching and then a pair of hands pulls her own hand away. Her fingers were replaced by a very energetic tongue, lapping away at her pussy. This is too much for her. She grabs his head and pulls his face hard against her exposed pussy as he continues to tray to lick her. Katya tries to hold back but there is nothing she can do but groan out loud as she cums for the second time in just a few minutes.

Before she had a chance to recover, she felt the bed move under his weight and then felt the tip of his cock placed gently between the lips of her pussy. He eased into her, slowly and carefully until she had accommodated his full length. She became aware of his stomach against hers, a sheen of fresh sweat causing strange noises as they peeled apart again. Only then did he start to move more quickly. He was thrusting into her now and she moved in rhythm with him, pushing up to meet his thrusts, until their pelvis' were banging together each time. He pushed her arms above her head and pinned them there, her wrists crossed and pressed onto the bed with one of his hands. She felt his mouth on her breast, sucking and tugging on her nipple as he continued to plunge into her. Before she knew what was happening, she climaxed, calling out loudly, not caring who heard her.

By now she knew he must have been close to coming himself. His movements were becoming more urgent, less controlled.

'That's it baby, I know you're going to come soon.'

There was a slight hesitation in his movements as her words trickled through to his mind.

'I know you want to pump me full of your spunk'. My God, what was she saying? 'Just do it! Where do you want to come? In my pussy? Over my red panties? Maybe over my breasts? What about over my face? Wherever you want ...'

She felt him stiffen and then groan, as he came with one last thrust. His twitching cock spraying his hot cum deep inside her ... one, two ... three jets of hot jism before he slowly started to subside. As his orgasm ebbed, he lowered himself onto her sweat-covered body and kissed her, releasing her arms so that she could wrap both arms and legs around him.

How long they lay like that, she didn't know but eventually, they peeled themselves apart. As she made to remove the blindfold, he stopped her and led her once more into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. With a sigh, she took off the blindfold and looked in the mirror. She was covered in a sheen of sweat and her skin was flushed. That together with her shiny eyes was a sure sign that she had just had sex. Turning away, she climbed into the shower and turned the water on full blast.

15 minutes later, she walked out into the empty hotel room. Gathering her things, she dressed again in the few things she had worn as she came to the hotel and headed home, thankful that Andrew would not be back that evening. She needed some time to gather her thoughts and gain some control again.

***

Epilogue

The next day, Katya had arranged to go out with her girlfriends for the evening. Seeing as they wanted to catch the early film, she would be gone before Andrew got back from work. She still hadn't seen him but had managed to get the events of the previous days tucked away into a secret compartment in her mind. Still, she was nervous about her first meeting with him - would he notice anything?

It seemed that the evening was off to a bad start. Arriving at her friend's house, she was told that they were going to have to take a rain check. Sarah was ill, Cathy was stuck at work and Samantha was just telling her that she couldn't find a babysitter. She went in for a coffee and sat with Samantha for an hour, chatting about all sorts of things before Katya decided it was time to make a move.

Arriving back much earlier than expected, Katya could see Andrew's car parked in the garage, so she parked on the street in front of the house. With no little trepidation, she walked up the front path where she could just make out the flickering of the TV through the window to one side. Andrew was home and watching TV again. What was a bit strange was that the curtains were almost closed.

Call it sixth sense, whatever, but Katya let herself in as quietly as possible and gently closed the door behind her. Slipping off her shoes, she tiptoed along the hallway until she reached the open sitting room door. There was no sound to be heard. Strange. Normally she would hear the screaming fans of some football match when he was watching TV. Then she heard it. It sounded like a moaning or groaning. Was he watching a porn movie? He had done that before they were together but seeing as she had frowned upon it, he had stopped watching them. Well, she thought he had. She peeked around the corner. He was! She could just make out the back of a head between someone's legs. That was the source of the noises! As she continued to peek, she suddenly felt her stomach turn ice cold. That was her! The man had pulled back slightly to reveal herself lying naked on the bed with her legs apart. Oh my, God!

Katya pulled back and leant against the wall, her heart pounding and feeling sick. What was she going to do now? That bastard had filmed everything they'd done! How did Andrew get the film? There was no way she could go in there, but she couldn't just stay away for ever. What was she going to do? She peeked around the corner again. She couldn't see Andrew from here, which meant that he couldn't see her either. Her eyes drifted back to the TV screen. Despite herself, she couldn't help watching. The camera was fixed but there were shots from two different angles, which meant that he had had two cameras on tripods in the room. That explained the blindfold and why she had to go into the bathroom until he was gone. That way she would never see or hear what he had done. The picture changed to the other camera again and what she saw almost made her gasp out loud. For the first time, she could see the man's face as he moved forwards to climb onto the bed. It was Andrew!

Her world started spinning and then came to a grinding halt. She pulled back again and stood there for a moment, thinking furiously. There was no secret admirer - her husband had tricked her! As she realised what he had done, she had to grin. The sneaky bugger! All that time she thought she had been breaking her marriage vows and it had been her hubby all the time. She almost had to laugh out loud. Then it dawned on her that he had no idea that she knew. This might be fun. She could turn this game to her advantage! She snuck back down the hall and put on her shoes before exiting as silently as she had entered. Once she reached the car, she drove off and parked a few streets further away before pulling out her cell phone. She rang home.

There was a rather long pause before he answered.

'Hi there! We couldn't go to the cinema after all, so I'll be back early! I'm in the car now and should be there in about ten minutes.'

'Oh, OK. What a shame - well, see you soon. Bye!'

'Bye.'