Secret Agent Crush Ch. 03

Story Info
A secret agent is forced to marry a huge BBW.
1.7k words
4.27
30.6k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked down the aisle, I thought of everything that had led up to this moment. My wife Sarah and I had accepted a mission in the hills of Germany. I was to play the part of a Female Order Groom. She would solve the case of a missing Crystal while I served as a distraction. My new wife turned out to be a massive 18 year old with huge breasts and a huge ass. She could dominate me like I've never felt before.

And now I was walking down the aisle to get married to her. We were in her backyard, and all of her family was there. It was definitely not a large wedding, but it was quite nice. I stood at the altar, Sarah standing beside me. She was supposed to "give me away". The music hit, and out came Gretchen. I swallowed hard. As she came around the corner, she looked positively enormous. She had her blonde curly hair done up in a bun and was grinning from ear to ear. And then there was her wedding dress. Her breasts looked bigger than ever. Each of her breasts looked like I could hug them individually. Her ass was so large I prayed she would never accidentally sit on me; that would be the end of me for sure. She walked all the way up and stood in front of me, towering over my comparatively tiny frame. My face being level with her chest, her massive boobs were right in my face, and I instantly compared them to the tiny breasts of my real wife, standing beside me. While she was only 18, Gretchen made Sarah look like a little girl.

Hans was performing the ceremony. "Do you, Gretchen, take Jimmy as your husband?"

"I do!" She bounced up and down.

"And do you, Jimmy, take Gretchen as your wife?"

I gulped. I turned and looked at my wife, then back at the monstrous buxom girl in front of me. "I do."

"Very well. By the powers vested in me, you are now man and wife. You may kiss the bride." I went in for a peck, but she grabbed my arms and pulled me in for a huge wet kiss. I could feel her large breasts on my chest as she bent over a bit. Her mouth engulfed half of my face with ease. I was paralyzed. My hands rested on her predominant chest, which bulged out of her wedding dress like two peach colored beach balls. Was she the man in this relationship?

She let me go, and I heard horses near. I turned to see four horses pulling a rather large carriage. "What's that?" I asked Gretchen.

"My cute hubby. It iz custom for ze bride and ze groom to consummate their marriage immediately after in a horse drawn carriage! We have been waiting long enough. You don't know how difficult zis has been for muah!" Everyone was cheering. She grabbed me by the hand and walked me down the aisle towards the carriage. What was this behemoth going to do to me? As I stumbled forward, I looked back at Sarah. I could see a tear rolling down her face as she tried to look strong. I felt so sorry.

She climbed in first. The huge carriage groaned as her weight pressed down on it. The carriage looked like it was meant to be pulled by two horses; the four must have been due to her girth. She yanked me up with one hand. She landed on a cushion in the opposite side, and the force of her pull sent me straight into her busom. The door was closed behind us, and she picked me up by my armpits and made out with me. Even her lips were plump. She pulled my tuxedo off with little effort. I was like putty in her hands.

She spun me upside down and ripped off my pants. Her strength was incredible. Note to self: Do Not Make Her Angry. Before long, she was sitting with her wedding dress, and I was upside down with only my underwear on. She was quivering a bit, and snatched that last piece off as well. "Aww look at baby boy's peepee!" she exclaimed. Yeah, to her it must have been tiny. Using two fingers, she tugged on it for a little bit. As ashamed as I am to admit this, I was hard. It doesn't take a lot to get my manhood going. "It's so cute!" she said. She pulled me closer to her mouth. Still flipped over, my face landed square in her crotch, in between her huge thighs, which her wedding dress was doing a poor job of covering up. She was soaking the fabric straight through. I tried looking up, but I couldn't see anything past her breasts. My manhood was at her mercy.

"I love you!" I heard her say, and then two things happened. The first thing was her mouth engulfed my cock and balls. She fit all of it in her mouth at once. The second thing was that her thighs squeezed my head. My face was mushed up against her huge wet vagina. To her credit, it didn't actually smell bad, but I was panicking that she would drown me under there. I was desperately trying to get out, pushing against her meaty thighs. Also to her credit: With my junk in her mouth, her tongue slowly explored my shaft, and it was one of the most incredible things I've ever experienced. It must have only been for ten seconds. She was making mmm sounds. My body was actually pushing between her breasts, still in her wedding gown. I couldn't take any more and came, right there in her mouth. I instantly felt week. She plopped me out. "Cutie! You squirted in my mouth! Did you like that?"

I nodded, still dazed. She flipped me over and smothered me in her boobs. No matter how many times she did this, it was still a bizarre and somewhat frightening experience. Her chest was so comforting, I could have fallen asleep right there. They were like two gigantic pillows. I snuggled into them. "Baby boy. You look like you could use some milk." I looked up at her, as she was smiling down at me. I had a feeling what was coming... She pulled me off slightly for a moment, then pulled her left breast out. It was huge, and her pink nipple was staring back at me. Her nipple was the size of a small cup turned upside down. "Baby..." She said to me.

"Mommy..." I said, instinctively. She pulled me in, and I started sucking on her breast. Her catcher's mitt of a hand had my head by the hair. I had both of my hands on her one breast that I was practically making out with. It was about here that I realized how heavy they were. Her left breast had to be at least 30 pounds. Her fat fingers were combing my hair. "What a good little boy." I was nibbling on her nipple, half expecting milk to squirt out. Sarah's breasts weren't anything like this. Her nipples were barely there. As strange as this is, I was starting to get hard again. Curse my testosterone. She must have had a sixth sense, because she lifted my body in the air. I was still suckling on her breast. She laid me face up on her lap, like I was a newborn infant. My legs lay in either direction, limp. Her two fingers worked my dick gently while I sucked. "Mmm, zis feelz so good. I'm cumming..." I could feel wetness coming from my back, which was positioned above her crotch. She must have cum in her panties. Gravity was starting to set in and I could no longer hold up her breast.

"My busen is so sensitive. I want more!" My whole face was now covered by her breast, but I was still trying to suck on her nipple. As her boob flesh was now covering my nose, I was losing oxygen. I started flailing under her breast. She lifted it up, and I rolled off of her lap and landed face down on the floor, panting for breath. I could hear her taking off her wedding gown. I had a feeling this was coming. I turned over, and my vision was blocked by the biggest vagina I had ever seen. It was completely free of hair, and cum was dripping out of it. Her tree trunk legs were on either side of me. There was no way out. If she sat down, she could probably kill me. Looking up, all I could see was some belly and two huge orbs covering the sky.

"Eat up honey," I heard from above. I stuck out my tongue and licked from the bottom up. Her whole body shivered. "Oh my gutness! It feels so amazing! More, more!" I got a huge load of cum in my mouth when I licked her. After swallowing that, I went for another lick. More kept coming out. She put a fat finger behind my head and pushed me into her mushy vagina. To my surprise, my nose all the way to my chin fit in her vagina. I moved my tongue like crazy. Maybe if I made her cum some more, she would be good for the night. Eating pussy happened to be one of my specialties. "Baby, baby baby BABY!!" she screamed. Her legs shook. Cum drenched my face. I felt like I was suddenly submerged under warm, thick water.

"I need you baby boy!" She moved down my body, her gigantic, naked breasts now smothering my wet face. She guided her vagina over my penis, which absolutely dwarfed it. She plunged down, and my cock instantly felt warm. She must have somehow been working out her kegel muscles, because her huge pussy still felt tight somehow. "Baby boy! I love your little weewee! I'm cumming again!" She yelled. It seemed it was incredibly easy to make her cum. She was so young and inexperienced, it actually made a bit of sense. Her vagina gripped my penis tightly. It felt like I was stuck in a thick lava lamp. Surprisingly, it felt amazing, and I came shortly after. She rolled onto her side, my face still sandwiched between her tits. "I love you forever, baby boy."

I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. "I love you, mommy." She pushed my head further into her breasts, and we both fell asleep as the carriage carried us away.